Your Search | privacy matters 1 2 3

Oct 25 2016
Car Match USA Alan Palange This company is the biggest rip off sub-leasing cars, this company owes me $3500-00 for Damage on car, 2 months of lease payments and paking violation from sub-Leaser West Palm Beach Florida Author: Southampton, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Car Match USA West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Go Dish Mpell Solutions False advertisement of $100 Visa Gift Card for new Dish Network installation with free installation and a 2 year contract. Never answers 1-800-450-1575 or email. Denies receipt of reward certificate and code recognition P.O. Box 230820 Encinitas, CA 92023-0820 California Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Satellite Companies: Go Dish Internet

Oct 25 2016
Refreshe Derma 877-2785970 Wyoming Only 3 remaining testers! Retail price $99.95 Your Price $0.00 Internet Wyoming
Author: Stuart, Florida Beauty Salons: Refreshe Derma Internet

Oct 24 2016
Dermafi and Rejuven8 2 Free trials turned into more than $170.00! Internet Author: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Dermafi and Rejuven8 Internet

Oct 24 2016
Sonia Davies Donation Project E&F Accountants LLPBarr. Adam Tamarson Requesting address/phone number for cash fund release Dublin 2 Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Nonprofit Organizations: Sonia Davies Donation Project Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Sonnys camp n travel My 2016 camper has flooded 2 times. The tablet that controls the jacks & the slide out has yet to EVER work. The windows on the slide out leaked. Concord North Carolina Author: Rockwell, North Carolina Customer: Sonnys camp n travel Concord, North Carolina

Oct 24 2016
dreams alive international after less than a wee of receiving the cd Cear-mind $97.00 (3 payments) i emailed 9/26 to ask for cancellation but they said my 21 day trial is over , they said 9/3 i ordered and i emailed 9/26 to cancel. they charged again for $33.00 for the 2nd installment Arlington HEI Illinois Author: Vallejo, California Miscellaneous Companies: dreams alive international Arlington, Illinois

Oct 24 2016
Car loan llc Was a rip off payed my payment have 2 different names no contract and need my title cleard Florida amd a las Vegas address Oklahoma Author: oklahoma, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Car loan llc Oklahoma

Oct 24 2016
BuyBackBoss ripoff, non payment, stolen, customer, privacy, sell iphone, bad company Internet Author: San Mateo, California Telephones: BuyBackBoss Internet

Oct 24 2016
Regressions Skincare In their Facebook add they said to try their free samples of their product a you needed to do was pay $4.95 and $5.95 respectively . They send you the product but actually if you do not call in 2 weeks after shipment you end up paying over 85.00 a piece for the samples. They said it was in the fine print and you should have read the fine print.  All I can do is warn someone else about this scam so they can become aware not to fall for this. Internet Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Regressions Skincare

Oct 23 2016
Berkley capital Took my money 8TH FLOOR, NEWS BUILDING, 3 LONDON BRIDGE STREET, Internet
Author: Geneva , Ohio Websites: Berkley capital Internet

Oct 23 2016
Peter Cameron Halliday Universal Trustees TrustWhen my phone has internet service then you can call any of these international numbers:-USA  +1 (818) 570 5520   UK  +44 (020) 3286 8754Australia +61 (03) 9028 6811 Hong Kong +852 8193 0456Texts to +61 415297210 work in most r High Yield Investment Program ( HYIP ) : This company promise you that you can make very high return on investment up to 10 000 %. Once you invest your fund this fraudster called Peter C Halliday will send you a receipt to make you feel he is avting like a Trustee . He always tells you that he works under Trust Law for the benefits of all Depositors .After a few weeks he will confirm that the Investment Program failed and that he can not give further informations or details. He will confirm that he can not refund your money as he invested it in a Trade Platform and that he is victim as well. Many people lost their money and when you ask for evidence to where the money has been transfered he refuses to disclose any bank report or contracts that he signed . Stay far far away from this fraudster!!! Melbourne - Victoria Internet Author: GENEVA, Other Financial Services: Peter Cameron Halliday Internet

Oct 23 2016
Live Technologies Inc (CITRIX SYSTEMS APICAL ON LINE RIGHT SIGNSATURE) Captured Google Search Page with advice computer would be disconnected. Unable use computer to search before calling the phone number given. Office 6 Panama City Panama INTERNET WORLD WIDE Author: WOOLGOOLGA, Other Computer Fraud: Live Technologies Inc E-1 Floor, Office 6 Panama City, Panama,

Oct 22 2016
Sid Dillon Buick Nissan Hyundai They have been giving me financial and mental torment for last 3 years with my leased vehicle. Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Auto Dealer Repairs: Sid Dillon Buick Nissan Hyundai Lincoln, Nebraska

Oct 22 2016
10:28 AM, Robert not honoring a warranty that we took out for 2 extra years including in home service brooklyn, New York Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Internet

Oct 21 2016
DJI Never sent me the $749 SSD card I paid for when i purchased my Inspire 1 drone Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Cameras & Video: DJI Internet

Oct 21 2016
Simply eyes Derma majic step 1, Essential beauty and health. 3830Valley Center Dr. San Diego,Ca.92130 or New Life Skin P. O. Box 35368 St. Petersburg, FL.33705 San Diego Ca. /St. Petersburg, FL. Ca./ Fla. Author: Middleton, Wisconsin Infomercial Rip-offs: Simply eyes St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 21 2016
Luminis Bella Epoque I ordered a trial sample of Luminis from Bella Epoque. Had 3 deductions from my checking acct, two of $88.99 Fountain Valley California
Author: Kernersville, North Carolina On-Line Stores: Luminis Bella Epoque Fountain Valley, California

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Sky Keeton DO NOT do business with this guy. I paid for 4 beats and he sent me already recorded tracks. One had a 2 Chainz verse and the other had a Yo Gotti verse. This was done without their consent and illegally. When notified of this error, he refused to refund or send beats. DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN MONEY. ATLANTA Georgia Author: Mississippi Producers: Sky Keeton atlanta, Georgia

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Landau Jewelry Lorraine Landau Customer ServiceThe Hyman Group727 N Meadow StreetAllentown, PA 18102610-433-4114, ext $265 ring turned my finger green - returned 2 times lifetime guarantee means no refund only credit to buy over priced poor quality jewelry Las Vegas Nevada Author: Folsom, California Kiosks: Landau Jewelry Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2016
tropical family getaways Florida Caribbean travel called telling me I won a vacation package. pressured me for almost 2 weeks to send money hallandale beach florida No scam here Author: Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Travel Services: tropical family getaways Internet