Your Search | privacy matters 1 2 3

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 05 2016
Labcorp Paid them off once, then 3 years later they turn my account over to collection agency for the same amount and same services. Nationwide Author: Clay city, Kentucky Medical Laboratories: Labcorp Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Jeff Morgan Henke Law Firm Sent threatening email that Federal Government has my SSN on hold for 3 allegations Internet Author: Washington Collection Agencies: Jeff Morgan Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
hsbc mortgage corp I filed a deed in leu of foreclosure on Oct 1, 2010. Through HSBC law firm in Tampa Fl. In 2011 they filed a TRANSFER OF MORTGAGE BACK TO hsbc oN 07/2013 THEY THEN FILED A FORCLOSURE NOTICE without notifying me Depew New York Author: Sebring, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: hsbc mortgage corp Internet

Feb 04 2016
Grand Getaway Vacation Club Coast to Coast Grand getaways Forced to renew membership then found out had 1 1/2 years left on previous membership. Sarasota Florida Author: Corunna, Ontario Travel Services: Grand Getaway Vacation Club Sarasota, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer diet pills Garcinia diet pill trial offer scam !! Your credit card will be billed $180 2 weeks later. Internet Author: Massillon , Ohio Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer diet pills Internet

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Lan Thi Hoang Victory King 1 Lan Thi Hoang, Vexatious Litigant, does not own real estate that she claims she does - BE CAREFUL san pedro California Author: los angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Lan Thi Hoang san pedro, California

Feb 03 2016
E - Z Way Auto Sales Lenoir NC told me several times in 3 weeks i was guarnteed approved lenoir nc Author: elkin , North Carolina Auto Dealers: E - Z Way Auto Sales Lenoir NC

Feb 03 2016
CROWNKING FISHER MICHAEL KOR I realized after ordering from them that they were in China and so i canceled the order. it's been over 2 weeks and they still have not credited my bank account back and have not answered my emails. Internet Author: deatsville, Alabama Internet Fraud: CROWNKING FISHER Internet

Feb 02 2016
Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, Matt Sidman, Service Manager Two months in to my 3 year warranty, Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, will not honor the Warranty, says Washington Dodge Dealer mechanics & diagnostic computers and Auto Zone computers are Lying. I HAVE A FULL DIARY, NAMES, NUMBERS, RECEIPTS, AND DATES UPON REQUEST. Eugene Oregon Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Repair Service: Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR Eugene, Oregon

Feb 02 2016
fashionmia.com THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE RIPOFF! I DISPUTED MY ORDER WITHIN 1 MINUTE OF GETTING THE CONFIRMATION BECAUSE THEY CHARGED ME MORE THAN I PURCHASED Internet Author: West Valley City, Utah Clothing Stores: fashionmia.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
(((EDITORIALLY REDACTED FOR VOLATION OF RIPOFF REPORT’S TERMS OF SERVICE – COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT – FEBURYARY 2, 2016)) California Author: san jose, California Legal Process Services: (((REDACTED))) san jose, California

Feb 02 2016
BigWater Designs Bonnie Woodie Paid $475 plus gave her a $180 pendleton blanket to be made into 2 christmas persents. (coats.) Ganado, Arizona Arizona
Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Clothing Stores: BigWater Designs Internet

Feb 02 2016
GEICO Auto Insurence 1.changed policey rate without notifying me. 2.clame car mow out of new car statas san diego , calif Nationwide Author: oklahoma cioty, Oklahoma Car Insurance: GEICO Auto Insurence Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
nat gun owner assc I ordered my flashlight in mid Dec. It arrived 1/24/16. It will come on and there is no charger. Saint Charles Misouri Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: nat gun owner assc Internet

Feb 02 2016
Michael Kors store Pictures look exactly like Michael Kors Bags. I thought I paid $138 - but was charged $158 on my chargecard. 3 PHONIES arrived from China. internet/facebook --came from China! Internet Author: Garden City, New York Luggage & Leather Goods: Michael Kors store Internet

Feb 01 2016
JBH Sale Technology  i order 4 pairs of uggs boots and received 2 but they was not real china Internet
Author: Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: JBH Sale Technology  Internet

Feb 01 2016
TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC 3 letters in 1 day; MoneyGram Walmart Scam sugar land Nationwide Do not pay!! Author: Prescott, Arizona Cash Services: TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
jack in the box around 1:30 a.m, I drove through their drive through window and used my ATM card to purchase food, shortly there after my bank informed me that use of my debit card was being done. I was in my hotel room not using my card at all. Houston Texas Author: tomball, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: jack in the box Houston , Texas

Feb 01 2016
American Super Pages I received an invoice in the mail today that states our old company ordered services in January and now owes $681.82 for the 2 year Bold listing.  CA Author: Holt, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: American Super Pages

Feb 01 2016
Javitech Block LLC Midland Funding NCC-2 corporation Sent me a letter of notice of court proceedings to collect debt in darke county municipal court ,to avoid this they want me to pay the debt in full or give them my employment wage information to garnish my wages and or my bank account Cleveland Ohio Author: Greenville, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Javitech Block LLC Cleveland , Ohio

Feb 01 2016
Iyoga computer support Iyoga failed in providing me Windows 10 after charging and receiving $180.00. I contacted them to request a refund of which they promised to send. It has been now 3 months and I have neither received the product or requested refund. I tried to call but no answer. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: Iyoga computer support Internet