PRIVACY MATTERS 1 2 3 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: privacy matters 1 2 3
There may be more specific results for "privacy matters 1 2 3"
For more specific results for "privacy matters 1 2 3"
Showing 1-25 of 129,405 Found Reports For more specific results for "privacy matters 1 2 3"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 25 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
EISENHARDT BIGGEST SCAMMER ON PLANET- SHAME ON YOU SCAMMER Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Best price art BestPriceArt.com poor quality painting not recommended Internet
Lies from David of 1st-art-gallery.com Author: Houston, Texas Art Gallery: Best price art Internet

Sep 25 2017
Multiply Inc. Joe Giglietti 9/15/2017 This is my PERSONAL experience with Multiply Inc & Joe Giglietti (owner) On 3/15/2017 I hired this company to run Facebook ads on my behalf. Sunrise Florida Only pay for results Author: Sunrise, Florida Internet Services: Multiply Inc. FL

Sep 25 2017
Reproduction Gallery reproduction-gallery.com scam company took my payment but did not deliver my order Internet
Fake Posts by David from 1st-art-gallery Author: Pleasanton, California Art Gallery: Reproduction Gallery Internet

Sep 25 2017
Lisa Laterza presticrediti she is asking for a lot of money Como monteolimpino Have a look.. Author: Hanoi, Vermont Brokerage Companies: Lisa Laterza Como,

Sep 25 2017
WowwFashion Ordered Straightening Iron 2 months ago. No Product yet and can't locate the company. Internet Author: SIMI VALLEY, California Beauty Salons: WowwFashion Internet

Sep 25 2017
Advanceable Technology llc This is my review for this fradulent company. I know that your 'company' is just a scam front. I paid shipping for the 'free' sample. My order number is 9336593. The sample is cooking oil and does nothing. I want my account CANCELLED. I have tried calling the number provided-and the mailbox won't accept any messages. The email addresscs@advanceabletechnology.com is bogus and returns all sent messages. My package came from Scottsdale, AZ 85260. I want this handled ASAP. I have reported you to Report Scams, and to my credit card company. I only gave 1 star because I had to. Zero minus would be more appropriate. I, like many other people, was just looking for something to ease pain. This company leads you on, and then when they have your information, you are stuck. I was suckered into doing the Facebook order for the sample by only paying the shipping/postage charges. Arizona Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Alternative Health: Advanceable Technology llc Internet

Sep 25 2017
Bank of America B of A $8 FEE FOR CASHING CHECKS COSTA MESA Nationwide No-- Author: Costa Mesa, California Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
A-1 Healthcare They told me when I took this policy it would be accepted everywhere, well it's not even accepted in my local town for healthcare? They took money besides the monthly , which I was never told? And I tried to cancel but ended up having to put stop payment so they couldn't take any more money. They lie, lie , lie to get your money for insurance that is no good! McKinney Texas
Author: Gillsville, Georgia Health Insurance: A-1 Healthcare McKinney , Texas

Sep 25 2017
Elly's world brought 2 of their straight2 Internet Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's world Internet

Sep 25 2017
CardCash Sold me 2 gift cards that had zero balance after 60 days....I'm out $400. Brick New Jersey Author: New Port Richey, Florida Clothing Stores: CardCash Brick, New Jersey

Sep 25 2017
Healthy-Shine Charged $5.95 shipping for free trial bottle of CBD oil. Was then charged $79.95 2 wks later for a subscription. Supposedly Las Vegas, NV Nevada Author: Green Valley, Arizona Alternative Health: Healthy-Shine Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Student 7 I made a purchase on July 28, 2017. They charged my card immediately and told me that I would receive my order in 2-3 weeks. It is now 2 months later, do not have my order and they will not respond to my emails. Internet Author: Oakland Park, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Student 7 Internet

Sep 25 2017
Cambria Apartments - Gilbert Arizona Cambria Luxury Apartments Danger to Residents Health! - Possible Resident Fatalities - Irresponsible - Untruthful - Deceptive Management Gilbert Arizona
My Husbands Health has Become Much Worse Author: Gilbert, Arizona Attorneys General: Cambria Apartments - Gilbert Arizona Gilbert, Arizona

Sep 25 2017
Salesguru I ordered a flat iron, they removed the money from my account and I did not receive the product. I sent 2 emails with no response and there is no telephone number. Internet Author: Salem, New Jersey Beauty Salons: Salesguru Internet

Sep 25 2017
Rent-2-own houses This company took my information had me sign up for credit recovery and never got back with me with the local agent, they never answered the phone Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Attorney Generals: Rent-2-own houses Internet

17, Report #1402083

Sep 24 2017
Tracfone TRACFONE DID NOT ROLLOVER THE MINUTES I PAID FOR AS THEY ADVERTISE - At TracFone, your unused texts, talk, and data never expire with active service! Miami Florida Doesn't Matter Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami, Florida

18, Report #1402082

Sep 24 2017
ZKO, Nuvaclear,Avanti and DermaDivine Joanna Gaines is selling 1 item under 4 if not more different brand names. DISGUSTING!! IIt is a skin cream, and serum. Very misleading.ZKO is manufactured in Canada. She has multiple -855- area code phone numbers and all bring you to the same company Advertising 1 skin cream and serum under 4 diffeerent labels is very misleading and wrong Huntington Beach California and New York Author: Sonoma, California Celebrities: ZKO, Nuvaclear,Avanti and DermaDivine Huntington Beach, California

19, Report #1402073

Sep 24 2017
Tradesy.com I have been s true and faithful customer for more than 3 years, well someone hacked into my Tradesy Account and order an Item , it was mailed to my home.  TRADSEY. com Internet Author: Valley Stream, New York Buying Clubs: Tradesy.com Internet

20, Report #1402055

Sep 24 2017
I ordered a cat condo 2 months ago still no product ....have emailed several times with no response .My bank account was hit for 19.99 I have received no response from this company Internet Author: Terrebonne, Oregon Furniture & Furnishings: Internet

Sep 23 2017
ALAN JOSEPH TRUDEAU, ALAN J TRUDEAU, ALAN TRUDEAU, AT FASHION MODELS, ACTORS WORKSHOPS, SCAM, FAKE ACTOR ALAN TRUDEAU alan joseph trudeau, trudeau, alan, at fashion models, actors workshop, fake actor, Cupey Puerto Rico
I'm Being Extorted is the Truth! Author: cupey, Alabama Modeling Schools: ALAN JOSEPH TRUDEAU, ALAN J TRUDEAU, ALAN TRUDEAU, Internet

Sep 23 2017
American Cosigners LLC (Affiliated with Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation) They refused to give me my 2296.00 refund for cosigning services that weren't completed. Louisville (Chesterfield, San Francisco also) Kentucky Missouri, California
John Stevenson's Lies Author: Kennewick , Washington Realtors: American Cosigners LLC Nationwide

Sep 23 2017
MICRO SOFT HELP JIMMY SARGENT THEY CONTACTED ME BY PHONE AND SAID MY COMPUTER HAD A VIRUS AND I WAS ASKED ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT TIMES FOR MONEY TO FIX PROBLEMS I MESSED WITH THEM 3 OR4 TIMES THE LAST TIME THEY GOT INTO MY COMPUTOR THE MESSEDIT UP AND COST ME AN ADITIONAL $500.00 TO GET IT FIXED ALSO DURING THIS TIME THEY WERE CONNECTED WITH BBB FOR FRAD AND NOT DOIG WHAT THEY WERE SUPOSED TO THEN THEY CLLED ME BACK ON SEVERAL TIMES SAYING THEY WANT TO PAY ME BAK BUT THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN DO THAT IS TO GET BACK INTO MY COMPUTOR OR FOR ME TO BUY GIFT CARDS SO THEY CAN ADD MY PAYMENT ON THEM THEY WERE GOING TO REPAY ME $1400.00 DLLORS BUT THEY SAY THEY HAVE NO OTHER WAY OF GIVING MY MONEY BACK IF SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK THAT WOULD BE A BIG HELP CALIFORNIA NOT SURE OF EXACT CITY BUT CALL THAT NUMBER California Author: Waldorf, Maryland Computer Manufactures: MICRO SOFT HELP California

Sep 23 2017
Mobile 1 Lube Express Went in for an oil change- left with a blown engine:( Peoria Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Oil Companies: Mobile 1 Lube Express Peoria, Illinois

Sep 23 2017
Dikshap Worker Solutions D W Solutions They call me for give me a job offer. For this I pay them 20K INR. After then they give me 3 interview options. When I reached on interview location they just hiring non technical guys for road construction works. All three are almost same work. When I go back with D W Solutions they told me our work is give you interview and your chances are completed. If you want more interview then buy more. They give gurantee to give job in 3 interview. But how I can do that job that's not fit with me. Delhi Internet Author: Rhode Island Advertising Agencies: Dikshap Worker Solutions Internet