Your Search | privacy matters 1 2 3

Aug 22 2014
National power supply I ordered 2 cat3054C and wired the money no response or email again the company phone number doesn't work anymore. Yakima Washington Author: Newark, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: National power supply Yakima, Washington

Aug 22 2014
Jerry Silvers JDS Consrtruction This contractor has ask for a deposit before the work was started and never started the job. He has schedule the job to start 2 times but he never started the job after tenants were notified. He does not answer his phone or return his messages. Bedford Indiana Author: Bloomington, Indiana Builders & Contractors: Jerry Silvers JDS Consrtruction Bedford, Indiana

Aug 22 2014
DotandBo.com Refused to replace torn $1000 chair after only 1 1/2 months of ownership San Francisco California Author: Gainesville , Florida Furniture & Furnishings: DotandBo.com Select State/Province

4, Report #1120747

Aug 22 2014
Eckankar Invasion Of Privacy, Illicit Use Of Photographs and Videotapes Without Permission Chanhassen Minnesota Author: Upland, California Religion: Eckankar Chanhassen, Minnesota

Aug 22 2014
Natural Green Cleanse The thief’s are sending out overpriced products, for which Amazon charges less than 1/3 the price Internet Author: Mattapan, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Natural Green Cleanse Internet

Aug 22 2014
Massage Envy Cancelled 3 appointments in 3 months - I'm DONE! Gainesville Virginia Author: Amissville, Virginia Health Spas: Massage Envy Gainesville, Virginia

Aug 22 2014
Nation 1 Electric Service Inc. Refused to Fix Work and Were Very Rude West Palm Beach Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Electrical Services: Nation 1 Electric Service Inc. West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 22 2014
John W Boyer Princeton Trading Group Hildalgo Mining Corp. 1/3 owner of Dorosa Mining Corp. Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Gold & Silver Investments: John W Boyer Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Andre Junior Lamerique aka JR Hepburn and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Andre Junior Lamerique aka JR Hepburn and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Recently convicted of 1 Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud and 33 Wire Fraud goes to the film industry to scam people of money racketeering money to people he owes money to Weymouth Massachusetts
Author: Scituate, Massachusetts Celebrities: Andre Junior Lamerique and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Weymouth, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2014
service@beckettsimonon.com, Beckett Simonon -Santiago I bought 2 pairs of shoes from this company. Returned them and didn't get a refund Internet Author: Suisun City, California Clothing Stores: service@beckettsimonon.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
CREST Technology, Inc. Bart Mecum & Matt Mecum rented equipment from my small business, repackaged it with gross negligence, failed to insure it, wrecked it upon return, and never reimbursed for it. Sterling Massachusetts
Author: Sacramento, California Computer Rental 2: CREST Technology, Inc. Sterling, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2014
Advance Cash Services Richard Brown Uncalled for THREATENING email, Fraudulant Accussations,Harassing, Disturbing, invading privacy, malicious, devious,decimating , defamation of character Internet Author: North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Advance Cash Services Internet

Aug 21 2014
Solar Nails and Spa 2 Nail Salon SCAM Park City Utah Author: Laguna Beach, California Nail Salons: Solar Nails and Spa 2 Park City, Utah

Aug 21 2014
usa legal resources suncoast took $ 6.90 out checking account for legal service & keep taking money out, talk to Elizabeth at this number 1-877-483-0369, told her to stop taking money out of my account & to cancel my aggrement, she was very rude ,said she put $ 2.99 ,back & my account & cancel me ,but she didnt know about anymore withdrawsal , which was 5 total different amount. i want her to refund rest of my money. woodlands hills california Internet Author: Bridgeport, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: usa legal resources Internet

Aug 21 2014
E cig.com I placed an order 2 weeks ago. I never received notice of shipping. Then 3 days ago I received an email from the company that due to internal issues they were suspending shipping. I've asked for a refund in 3 emails and have yet to get my money back or find out when I'll get it back On line Internet Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: E cig.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
Howard Construction Howard Cummins Howard Construction was to supply a proposal for work on several projects. After meeting with Howard and making numerous phone calls to both his cell and his office regarding the proposals not a single call or email was returned. When I did reach the office or Mr. Howard he was professional and said he was busy and would get the proposals to me within 2 days. Over the course of several phone calls it has not been weeks and months and nothing yet. I would hesitate before doing business with this firm. Orange Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Builders & Contractors: Howard Construction Orange Park, Florida

Aug 21 2014
RedstonePaymentSolutions Redstone charges outrageous $3365 termination fee with an Automatic 3 yr renewal without advance notice Houston Texas Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: RedstonePaymentSolutions Houston, Texas

Aug 20 2014
johnstonhome and business hughesnet cost me thousands of dollars in the last 3 months Roy ? washington Author: roy, Washington Internet Service Providers: johnstonhome and business Roy, Select State/Province

Aug 20 2014
golden dog incorporated I purchased 2 bottles of prostate magic and asked for a refund which has not been paid. Carson City Nevada Author: St Louis, Missouri Alternative Health: golden dog incorporated Carson City , Nevada

Aug 20 2014
Curtis Total Service they bilked my mother out of $1845.00 to install 2 toilets Allentown pa Author: Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Curtis Total Service Internet

Aug 20 2014
1-800-flowers Did not deliver what was advertised and did not take my complaint New York New York
Author: Sparta, New Jersey Florists: 1-800-flowers Internet

Aug 20 2014
Mobile Systems Wireless My Phone Shield a charge on my credit card $4.99 monthly since the time I purchased my phone almost 2 yrs ago and I was not aware of the charge. It was so small that I have overlooked it while paying my bill online. Milpitas California Author: san jose, California Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Systems Wireless Milpitas, California

Aug 20 2014
Metro Financial Dennis Khanna/Vic hanna his son or friend Vic Handa dentisry corp This man Dennis Khanna has stolen my family home of 18 yeaars with 3 young children iwas left homeless after living and paying my mortgage for 18 years he came in and put 2 mortgages on my property and stole my family home. hamilton Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Ontario Government Worker: Metro Financial Dennis Khanna/Vic hanna his son or friend Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENETER 14603 EAST MONCRIEFF PLACE, UNIT 100AURORA, CO., 80011 ADVERTISED PRODUCT FOR $.499 SHIPPING AND HANDLING, HAD SOMEONE CALL TO CERTIFY THAT PRODUCT IS SAFE AND THAT THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY FURTHER CHARGES UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY MYSELF AND FOUND THAT TWO (2) WEEKS AFTER PRODUCT WAS RECEIVED THERE IS AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE IN THE AMOUNT OF $87.21 ON MY CREDIT CARD WHICH ACCORDING TO THE CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE WOULD BE REMOVED ONLY IF AND WHEN THE PRODUCT WAS RETURNED TO TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENTER IN AURORA, CO. AURORA Colorado Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Drug Manufacturers: TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENETER AURORA, Colorado