PRIVACY PROTECTION PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: privacy protection plus
There may be more specific results for "privacy protection plus"
For more specific results for "privacy protection plus"
Showing 1-25 of 11,514 Found Reports For more specific results for "privacy protection plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Uniqueblade.com It's been more then nine business days and I still haven't received my order plus I have been ignored when I have texted and called the company many times and no one has returned my calls or texts Lakeland Florida Author: Brookline, Massachusetts Specialty Stores: Uniqueblade FL

Jul 20 2017
NCE PREMIER PLATINUM PLUS JAY SULLIVAN (SALES) BOUGHT A FALSELY REPRESENTED PROGRAM WILMINGTON Delaware Author: SCHOFIELD, Wisconsin Misc. Health Specialists: NCE PREMIER PLATINUM PLUS WILMINGTON, Delaware

Jul 19 2017
easyjobs101.com Prateek;s mac book airLaura GalvanAriannaAwesomePaul all the computer logon names under Teamviewer that displayed plus names given in emails. Uses your facebook ads account under a program called Teamviewer and runs up huge ad account bills without paying for them scam operation Wenatchee Washington Internet This scam website also runs under the name jobsfromhome101.com Author: Michigan Computer Fraud: easyjobs101.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
1958 When I opened up my computer ,a message came on and said to call Microsoft ,that my computer had been breach and that some was in all my accounts . That they were taking over my identity .If I did'nt call then Microsoft would be forced to shut down my computer for my protection Danville IN Author: Danville, Indiana Computer Fraud: LivePC Experts 247 Internet

Jul 18 2017
Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Home Warranty Coverage Provides False Sense of Security; Most Failures Excluded from Coverage San Ramon Nationwide Author: Hernando Beach, Florida Home Warranty Companies: Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Hibdon Tires Plus 6625 SW 3rd St Oklahoma City, OK 73128 Lied to me! Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Tecumseh, Oklahoma Auto Tire shops: Hibdon Tires Plus Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jul 17 2017
Certified Document Company Got scammed out of $900 plus $90 to get nothing done. I trusted this place and it was a scam. Irvine California Author: Newport Beach, California Loan Modification: Certified Document Company Irvine , California

Jul 17 2017
Batteries Plus Repaired phone incorrectly, refuses to warranty. Chico California
Author: Chico, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Batteries Plus Chico, California

Jul 17 2017
Sears Sears appliance protection plan Is Sears appliance protection pln a scam? Lakeland Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Personal Services: Sears Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
American Standard Auto Protection ASAP Horrible Customer Service / Will Not Fulfill Claims Against Plan Wilmington DE Author: Rome, Georgia Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Internet

Jul 17 2017
A plus Auto Center Fraud Colton California Author: yucca valley, California Auto Dealers: A plus Auto Center Colton, California

Jul 16 2017
American Gun Association Merchandise ripoff PLUS fraudulent charges Austin Texas Author: Sugar Land, Texas Credit Card Fraud: American Gun Association Austin, Texas

Jul 15 2017
Glamor Trends Was in FB and ad popped up for Mens Watch pay shipping $6.99. Debited from my checking acct on 6/29/17. Watch plus sunglasses came to home . Was charged $99.98 more thru debut card in 7/13/17. Santa Barbara California
Author: Sumrall, Mississippi City Governments: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Jul 14 2017
Software for Internet Marketing Google Plus Friend Adder Software Chicanery Internet
Author: Hillside, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Software for Internet Marketing Internet

Jul 13 2017
Adreno Technologies Do not work with Adreno Technologies India Private Limited, are cheaters if you accept the first payment you access to your paypal account and steal your money, avoid this company, we are dealing with paypal, I paid the first two months then or decided not to pay Plus after 2 months I noticed that they had stolen my data and enabled automatic payment on paypal, they are rogues acker Internet Author: ceprano, Texas Adoption Agencies: Internet Marketing Companies: Adreno Technologies Internet

Jul 13 2017
AMU*ALPHAMUSCLE This is a trial offer scam Do not fall for the trial off, $5.99 trial plus full price after 14 days! Hard to cancel, auto renew St Petersburg, FL advancedmonster.com Author: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Supplemental Health Programs: AMU*ALPHAMUSCLE Internet

Jul 11 2017
Lash Serum Plus Internet Author: Gordon, Nebraska Attorney Generals: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Jul 10 2017
Luxurious Skin, Luxurious Eyes Very misleading ad online. 5.97! No! 92.97 plus 92.99 for very small samples. Bad customer service! Not sure Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Bait-and-Switch: Luxurious Skin, Luxurious Eyes Internet

Jul 10 2017
5 star auto protection , palmer admistrative said I had bumper to bumper coverage , transmission went out on my vehicle 7 mos into the policy then they gave me $1100 torwards a rebuilt transmission that cost $3,000 when they said they would pay 100% of the repairs minus a $100 deductable , they gave me junk value on the NADA trade in value ,Which was $1100 and said I reached max liabilty for that vehicle and I have to continue paying $82 a month even though they will not cover any other repairs on the vehicle . austin texas Author: freeport, Florida Auto Repair Service: 5 star auto protection Nationwide

Jul 08 2017
Bio Nutra I ordered Pure Garcinia Cambogia as a trial. I was supposed to pay a shipping fee of $4.50 but at the end they charged me that fee plus more than $89 that I never saw when I checked out. When I called them them they said this charge amount was in the term Santa Ana California Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Bio Nutra Internet

Jul 07 2017
US Car Protection Will not follow Cease and Desist Letter Austin Texas Author: Alabama Auto Warranty: US Car Protection Austin, Texas

Jul 06 2017
American Water Resources water line and sewer line protection Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Warranty Companies: American Water Resources Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Zytek Was to charge my card one time $9.99 fee. Charged that plus $88.99 twice! I'm furious. Can't get in contact with company. Please Help. PAYSON Utah Author: Soperton, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Zytek PAYSON, Utah

Jul 05 2017
Tricounty Pests control 11 Hired them to get rid of my bed bugs. It will now be the third time they have come to do the job. Each time they said my house wasn't ready and has charged me 300 dollars. Plus the 1300 dollar fee for doing it. Logan Ohio Author: Logan, Ohio Cleaning Services: Tricounty Pests control 11 Logan , Ohio

Jul 03 2017
A Plus Contract Management- Jim Sadler A Plus Contract Management RV Dealer Signed a contract with Jim Sadler to lease my Motorhome Ocala Florida Author: Lake Park, Georgia RV Resorts: A Plus Contract Management- Ocala, Florida