Your Search | privacy matters privacy matters 123

Sep 18 2016
Search Matters Group, Inc. Daniel Ramos, Search Matters Group, Inc., Big Dan Media Daniel Ramos creates SEO companies to rip off business owners. Charges high fees for mediocre work New Smyrna Beach Florida Author: Alabama Search Engine Optimization: Search Matters Group, Inc. New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Sep 01 2016
lux style this company sent this eye lash I'm the mail that I did not order. I just browse. And a week I this eye lash in the mail. the cost was $113.00 then sent me a reminder late fee was$10. now owe $123.today the bill is $133..I can Rip- off Odense C Denmark 5100 Internet Author: Monroe, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: lux style Internet

Aug 25 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Sales manager Max Rosado gave myself and mother a false pretense in signing car loan contract. Contacted General Manager and director of Operations but no results concerning the matters. We was lied to about car loan contract we signed. Lilburn Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 20 2016
Mariane Lynda Jensen She kidnapped my son! MURFREESBORO, Tennessee
Family Matters Author: East Northport, New York Ex-Wives: Mariane Lynda Jensen MURFREESBORO,, Tennessee

Aug 09 2016
Patrick Hartigan (((REDACTED))) canton Ga Patrick Hartigan, Roswell Ga. Renter BEWARE!!! Buyer BEWARE!! Canton Georgia Patrick Hartigan Negligent, Irresponsibile, Lazy Slum Lord Author: buford, Georgia Real Estate Services: Patrick Hartigan 123 windsong trail canton Ga Canton, Georgia

31, Report #1319870

Jul 31 2016
Geico auto insurance Geico consumer auto insurance Confidence fraudulent grifter like anatomy scam San Diego California Victim of Geico information gathering scam Author: Okmulgee, Oklahoma Car Insurance: Geico auto insurance San Diego, California

32, Report #1319838

Jul 31 2016
Almond bury nanny agency This company is a total fraud.I registered and kept on asking for my money back that they never did as none of their candidates were contactable.To make matters worse they charged me a full placement fee without informing and saying that it was their right since they had worked a lot by sending so many files London Author: Beverley, Alabama Police: Almond bury nanny agency London,

Jul 30 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins  Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Botox made a mess of my face Doctor didnt warn me of the risks Marietta Georgia No Settlement Author: roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa Marietta, Georgia

Jul 21 2016
Lori Arnold Mrs Arnold / Mrs. Kate I received a phone text from 1 901 123 54227 saying that Mrs. Kate's friend, Lori Arnold needed someone to take care of her mother in law. The email address was included and she asked that I please email her regarding a job. Internet Author: Chester, New Jersey Dead Beat Customers: Lori Arnold Internet

Jul 19 2016
The Giftstreet LTD Giftstreet 123 Sold defective watches and claim to be Authorized Dealers - They are not and their watches carry no warranty. Brooklyn New York
Re: Zodiac Watch Author: Lake Worth, Florida Jewelry Stores: The Giftstreet LTD Brooklyn, New York

36, Report #1272022

Jul 18 2016
Heritage Family Dental Dr Gregory Clibon HIPAA Privacy Violations - Misquote of Insurance Cost me $2800 out of pocket Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Dental Services: Heritage Family Dental Irvine, California

Jul 16 2016
Elite Financial & Business Management credit repair; business consultant ; trade lines; credit privacy number; law consulations Atlanta Georgia Nationwide
Author: Georgia Business Consultants: Elite Financial & Business Management Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Nokill Network Violated their privacy policy Internet Author: Internet Animal Services: Nokill Network Internet

Jun 16 2016
Auto Transport 123 DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY..... North Baldwin New York Author: Hartland, Maine Auto Transporters: Auto Transport 123 North Baldwin, New York

Jun 15 2016
Emmanuel Okeke ,.onlinebusinessconsultants.net This guy is a rip off.. don't trust him with your passwords and business information. . He knows nothing about marketing or business LOS ANGELES California Can You Provide Proof To Back Your Claim Against Top Rated Online Business Consulting LLC. Let's See Some Facts. Anyone Can Say Anything Online But Facts Is All That Matters To Legitimize Your Claims Author: Los Angeles , California Computer Marketing Companies: Emmanuel Okeke LOS ANGELES, California

May 13 2016
VO Financial Frank LaPalomento I payed them 5000.00 to get me out of my timeshare because I never have used it nor could I afford it anymore and that is what the company said there speciality was Egg Harbor Township New Jersey
Hopefully I can clear matters up. Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Investment Brokers: VO Financial Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey

May 08 2016
SantenderConsumerUSA Steals.your.car.and.your.money Dallas Texas Typical Sorry Deadbeat Response! Author: Baytown, Texas Car Financing: SantenderConsumerUSA Nationwide

May 03 2016
unlockbase UB Software Ltd, ** ******* ********* *****, *** ****** ****, Mongkok, KL (Hong Kong), privacy@unlockbase.com Wanted to get cell phone unlock,but never recieve the software or refund Mongkok, KL Author: Thunder Bay, Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: unlockbase Mongkok, KL ,

Apr 26 2016
Fast fix 123 I had a pop up on my computer telling me my computer had a virus and I need to call this number and donor cut the computer off or shut down because you will damage your software.  Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Adult Web Site: Fast fix 123 Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL (RE- POST THIS ) EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 19 2016
Best Choice 123 Internet Author: Thorntown, Indiana Accounting: Best Choice 123 Internet

Apr 14 2016
increase visibility jim lisi, james lisi, IV poster child for snake oil SEO is only the beginning with this joke of a company and CEO laguna niguel, California jim lisis and increase scamability- dumber than previously expected Author: fullerton, California Internet Marketing Companies: increase visibility laguna niguel, California

Apr 13 2016
Bessie and Barnie, Barry Kahn and Mindy Kahn Barry Kahn and Mindy Kahn defrauded me in my investment into Bessie and Barnie and continie to defraud there customers. Pompano Beach Florida
ORIGINAL AUTHORS UPDATE Author: Aventura , Florida Manufacturers: Bessie and Barnie, Barry Kahn and Mindy Kahn Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 12 2016
Amscot Amscot The Money Superstore Amscot western union violation of my privacy intrusive in ALL they're customer personal matters miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Consumer Services: Amscot miami, Florida

Apr 11 2016
Edward Parkes Harcus Sinclair 'slapp-like' lawyer, threats and intimidation of whistleblowers, threats of jail on Christmas eve, insulting a Spiritual Master, association with unethical company Power Places Tours Internet
Qualified Privilege Disclosures, Harcus Sinclair billed GBP 1 Million in damages, Report Update My Side of the Story Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Edward Parkes Harcus Sinclair Internet