Your Search | privacy matters 1 2 3

Aug 26 2016
Pureline Ordered one & was sent a second which I did not request - #1 $79.95 & #2 - $84.95 Tampa Florida Author: Keokuk, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Pureline Tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Mindy Mitchell psychic corner Mindy Mitchell the psychic corner in Stuart Florida. I went to see Mindy looking for help for a loved one. she told me she needed $150 for valuation so I payed her. she told me to come back 1 week later so I did like she said. When I came back she told me Nationwide Author: Stuart, Florida Psychic: Mindy Mitchell psychic corner Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
New Start Media LLC @ NEW START MEDIA LLC NEW START MEDIA LL DAVENPORT IAUS telepnone # 407-710-8194, David GNew Start Media LLC. 3127 BRADY STREET SUITE 4. DAVENPORT, IA 52803. Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/New-Start-Media-LLC-913613165385593/ PH ( 888) 881-2 used Chamber Members Name Madeline Long to solicit purchase of advertising, chambe has no knowledge of this company Davenport Nationwide Author: Saint Cloud, Florida News Media: New Start Media LLC Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
CLOCKWAY GIFT THEORY Failure to Delivery Merchandise - 3 months and counting Thousand Oaks Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: CLOCKWAY Internet

Aug 25 2016
SPCA COLERAIN av Cincinnati, Oh anybody that will the phone sold me a dog,bite marks on head and face, right eye,drank water for 3 days just to pee,teeth broken. Cincinnati Ohio
Author: MT Washington, Ohio Animal Services: SPCA COLERAIN av Cincinnati, Oh Cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
outlaw_hobbies #1 autograph forger on ebay is in Canada by this scammer outlaw_hobbies British Columbia Internet
Hi there Author: Tustin, California Computer Fraud: outlaw_hobbies Internet

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Tress Obsession I placed an order on 7/18/16 and NEVER received my items. Their response was Hello! We have received your message. Someone on the Tress Obsession will respond back in 1 to 2 business days. If your email is regarding status orders, all updates are sent via the email used during checkout. You can also expect to receive tracking via email. Once you have received your tracking email, you may not see any status changes until USPS scans your package in. Please be mindful of this. If you are inquiring about wholesale and vendor opportunities, you will receive a pricing sheet from our wholesale department shortly. And still nothing! Waldorf Maryland Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Waldorf, Maryland

Aug 25 2016
Dial 1 Limo Transportation A Dial 1 Limo took my money and never showed up to transport me to JFK or back from JFK and hung up on me when I wanted a refund. Internet Author: Medford, New Jersey Chauffeurs: Dial 1 Limo Transportation Internet

Aug 25 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Sales manager Max Rosado gave myself and mother a false pretense in signing car loan contract. Contacted General Manager and director of Operations but no results concerning the matters. We was lied to about car loan contract we signed. Lilburn Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Lilburn, Georgia

Detailing.com Paid for 3 days shipping didn't recieved it Irvine California
Author: JUNCTION CITY, Kansas Auto Service Stations: Detailing.com Irvine, California

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York

Aug 24 2016
Sears Repair Vacuum incompetence Sunrise Mall Massapequa, New York Nationwide Sears Repair Incompentence Part 2 Author: Lindenhurst, New York Consumer Services: Sears Repair Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  FAKE, FRAUDULENT, PHONY ADDRESSES - REALLY A POOR MAN IN PAUL SMITH EBAY FINDS NEW YORK CITY New York 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) NEW YORK CITY, New York

Aug 23 2016
2-10 Home Warranty THE WORST WARRANTY COMPANY I HAVE EVER USED: Disorganized, rude and a complete rip-off. Aurora Colorado Author: Tucson, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: 2-10 Home Warranty Aurora, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
Landstar Jacksonville Florida Heather in the LA office They over the phone on 3 separate occasions promised pay for detention time , then after load was complete would even call me back in the 3 loads we have 68hrs of detention not paid, and one was 49hrs. They all 3 promised we'd be compensated for our drivers time them no response or the last one Heather did call back to say it had to be over 24hrs , their agreement with thier customer, but there's 2 customer and 5hrs delay at shippers andv2hrs 45mins at receivers Michigan Internet Author: corbin, Kentucky Trucking Companies: Landstar Jacksonville Florida Internet

Aug 23 2016
TCF Bank TCF charges 3% of check amount to cash a check for non-customers. Fraser, MI Nationwide Why? Author: Fraser, Michigan Banks: TCF Bank Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Dish Network Got screwed 2 times with Dish Network, guess I'm sleeping with them! Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin,  john Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  LIVES WITH 3 OTHER MEN IN A CRAPPY LITTLE APARTMENT IN LONDON. FIFTH AVENUE MY a*s. NEW YORK New York 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) NEW YORK, New York

Aug 23 2016
Boss Ultra Carpet Cleaning Did NOT show up to clean carpets after their rescheduling 3 times! Charged my card - won't refund $. Phoenix Arizona Author: Shingletown, California Cleaning Services: Boss Ultra Carpet Cleaning Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Lux HD450 Unfilled order and does not respond to either of my 3 emails Support@luxhd450.com Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Photography: Lux HD450 Internet

Aug 23 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Elvis Capellan an award winning Vacation Real Estate Ownership Executive, with a 100% Customer satisfaction rating. Elvis brings knowledge from Wyndham Worldwide, where he was able to not only achieve the “2014 Rookie of The Year Award” but also the “2014 Real Estate Executive of the Year Award” for his Asia/Pacific territory. Ranking in the top 1% of the entire company worldwide, Elvis is proud to be working at Hilton continuing the mission that Conrad Hilton set out to do since 1919 which states “To be the preeminent global hospitality company - the first choice of guests, team members, and owners alike.”. Elvis Capellan receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Honolulu , Hawaii

Aug 23 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  CRAPPY, BORING, CHEAP, EURO TRASH LOOKING SEOUL SEOUL KOREA 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) SEOUL, Select State/Province

Aug 23 2016
Michael kors - mkvous.com Purchased 2 handbags, never received them,was told they were out of stock. Never received a refund. Don't know. I think China Internet Author: Vero Beach, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Michael kors Internet