PRIVACY MATTERS 1 2 3 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: privacy matters 1 2 3
There may be more specific results for "privacy matters 1 2 3"
For more specific results for "privacy matters 1 2 3"
Showing 1-25 of 37,872 Found Reports For more specific results for "privacy matters 1 2 3"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
AAA Deluxe Suite at The Signature Condo Click for more information about AAA 3 Bedroom Convention Center Luxury Condos. Opens in a new window. FALSE ADVERTISING Las Vegas Nevada Author: OREM, Utah Hotel: AAA Deluxe Suite at The Signature Condo Internet

Jul 22 2017
Kagen M. Cooksley @ Regency Insurance Group Sold a homeowner's policy with People's Trust. Assured the inspector would only check the structure of the house, built in 2010, not all the boxes I had stored as I was remodeling another house. People's Trust cancelled my policy approximately 2 months later as I was unable to clear the boxes due to health issues. Fort Myers Florida Author: Miami, Florida Home Inspections: Kagen M. Cooksley @ Regency Insurance Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan. My credit score was 695 from Transunion and Experian. I received a letter from Ally Bank that SageStream LLc scored me 565 and they were used in making the decision. They used a score starting at 1 to 999 the score was due to number of inquiries... which was none until I applied for my Auto that morning! I have never heard of them and looked and they are being investigated for fraud San Diego California Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Car Financing: Sagestream LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
myflirtyskin.com/free-sample-2/ Joanna Gaines Forced me to get the YS Eye Cream as well as skin cream. Internet
Author: Roscoe, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: YS Cream Internet

Jul 22 2017
WRI Property Management Unprofessional, lying, money stealing, unethical, ripoffs Atlanta, Tampa, Orlando, Ft Myers, and 3 more Georgia Author: CLEARWATER, Florida Property Management: WRI Property Management Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 22 2017
East 160 auto sales Chad Coble We bought a 2005 Chevy trailblazer 4x4 that was modified to be a 2 wheel drive West plains Missouri Author: Viola, Arkansas Auto Dealers: East 160 auto sales West plains , Missouri

Jul 22 2017
Car zone , Cathy I bought a car there a month ago it has been in the shop for major issues 3 times and just left me stranded. I called and talked to the manager and she basically said it's my car now so it's my problem. Dover delaware Nationwide Warranty Author: Milford, Delaware Auto Dealers: Car zone Dover, Delaware

Jul 22 2017
Luna Skincare Charged me less than $5 for a sample trial, then noticed that 2 charges were made a week apart ro $87.35 and $89.95. Big SCAM. Internet Author: Monument, Colorado Skin Care: Luna Skincare Internet

Jul 22 2017
Up garcinia Garcia cambodia, diet pure Clearly states only pay shipping and handling, 2 weeks later they take 79.00 out of account Internet
Author: Salem, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Up garcinia Internet

Jul 22 2017
Pretty-Sweet.com I ordered 2 tumblers on May 1st. I have not received anything. They won't answer my e-mails or issue a refund. Internet Author: Jasper, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Pretty-Sweet.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
Jasmine McMorris Great Lakes Property and Investments Krista Simone-Clark misappropriated investment, fraudulent mishandling of 2 investment properties, withheld personal account information and ledgers Detroit Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Real Estate Services: Jasmine McMorris Great Lakes Property and Investments Detroit, Michigan

Jul 21 2017
visalia skin smooth Line ordered sample bottle .99 plus 3.99 shipping then was billed 2 weeks later 89.95 because they said i didn't cancel my order in 10 days or something. Saw nothing to that affest on the ad. richmond c, nv Author: conroe,, Texas Skin Care: visalia skin smooth Line Internet

Jul 21 2017
Rick at insense express Rick or mikayla I ordered product and spent $187.50 3 weeks ago and received nothing so I asked for a refund and still do not have it.was told by Rick it would be on my green dot card and it's still not refunded California Author: Coatsburg, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Rick at insense express Internet

Jul 21 2017
Medical Services Group They call 2 or three times a day! I tell them I am not ever going to buy anything from them. They just hang up! So, so, so sick of it! Nationwide Author: New Milford, Connecticut Medical Supplies: Medical Services Group Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Choice Home Warranty/CHW /1090 King Georges Post Rd. Edison, NJ 08837 | 1 (888) 531-5403 They take your money and deny your claims. You will wait on hold for 15 minutes and then they will blind transfer you. Edison Internet/New Jersey Author: Frisco, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Internet

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Luxia SKITTLE*AISTYSKINCARERENU FACE CREAM I never agreed to auto shipping and now my account has been charged 2 times once $98.41 & another for $97.41 Internet Author: Moscow Mills, Missouri Skin Care: Luxia Internet

Jul 21 2017
OneGreatFamily took 2 payments from my checking account of 29.95 on 7-19-2017 UT, Utah Author: Dailey, West Virginia Computer Fraud: OneGreatFamily Internet

Jul 21 2017
Criminal Justice Legal Law Services Kevin They said I had 3 allegations against me and an arrest warrant South Richmond Hill New York Author: Shelbyville, Indiana Criminal Justice System: Criminal Justice Legal Law Services South Richmond Hill, New York

Jul 21 2017
Altus Financial Group The two ripoff repoerts I read are word-for-word the exact same run around I got. 3 options, small deposit, no money then being told about mandatory insurance, then again no money then 8% NY sales tax still no money, a late fee for a loan I didnt have yet. this is exactly what they did to me. NYC? New York Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Loans: Altus Financial Group

Jul 20 2017
Glitter and glam store Ordered a waist trainer April 3, 2017, never received Merrillville IN
Author: Odessa, Texas Weightloss Programs: Glitter and glam store

Jul 20 2017
Blissful Skincare Blissworld Skin Care145 S. Fairfax Ave suite #400Los Angeles, CA 90036 On 3-20/2017 I ordered samples. 4/3/2017 no samples. / cancelled order.12:10pm EST Did. Receive confirmation./ April statement credit card $104. +$94./will not refund!! Los Angeles, CA 90030 California Author: Oakland Township, Michigan Skin Care: Blissful Skincare Internet

Jul 20 2017
14 day Trial Kra'sa I ordered ONLY the 14 day trial and now I have 2 charges on my visa. One from ATTRACTIVE SHIN-TYPES for $103.00 and one from OUREXPERTGUIDE for $109.00 Internet Author: Rochester, New York Skin Care: 14 day Trial Kra'sa Internet

Jul 20 2017
Gentlemen's Jogger's We saw an ad on Facebook for sunglasses just pay shipping so we did; huge mistake!! They still have not come and it's been 3 months! After going back and reading the comments on the link, there are Thousands of people are having the exact same problem! These people are scammers and are taking a lot of money from people! We have tried several times to contact them but they do not get back to people's emails, all we receive is a message saying that our ticket has been created and then no response after that. I believe as though they may be mimicking the actual companies website which appears to actually be real but it's hard to tell. Internet
Author: Grand Isle, Vermont BBB Better Business Bureau: Gentlemen's Jogger's Internet