Your Search | privacy matters 1 2 3

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 21 2016
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Blocked People; Dead Kittens? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

May 21 2016
Oceane Beauty 2 High pressure sales, product does not do what it claimed, home show purchase, no returns. Las Vegas/Internet Internet
Author: Yorba Linda, California Alternative Health: Oceane Internet

May 20 2016
Kami Shade I placed a order on April 30 and necer received it, but mut money was taking out of my account on May2 . I have sent 2 emails and never received a response back. Internet Author: Chalmette, Louisiana Adult Web Site: Kami Shade Internet

May 20 2016
Mid Capital Management Charged my bank acct for 2 items not given permission to do, supposed to be free trial only Centennial Colorado Author: Santee, California TV Advertisements: Mid Capital Management Centennial, Colorado

May 20 2016
Optimal Bankcard TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Optimal Bankcard customers feel safe, secure, confident. Optimal Bankcard’s customers receive best rates, service available. Optimal Bankcard dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Optimal Bankcard recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Optimal Bankcard provides services tens of thousands of businesses across North America, represents over $2 billion of volume, & processes millions of transactions annually. Customers can feel 100% confident Optimal Bankcard will provide dependable, low cost, customized payment processing solution that will make managing business effortless. Nationwide

May 20 2016
national gun owners of america NGOA CLAIM 1 OUNCE OF PREMIUM WOLF OIL St Peters Missouri Author: GALT, California Guns & Ranges: national gun owners of america St Peters, Missouri

May 20 2016
amzer I dropshipped with amzer for about 2 years. I was alarmed that they were all arab with very heavy accents. You'll hear them on the phone speaking in arab, no they're not Indian as the original poster wrote, (((REDACTED))). T Amzer is just a bad company to work with, or to buy from. Save your money Sugarland Texas texas Author: arcata, California Cellular Phone Companies: amzer Internet

May 19 2016
Resume Genius.com .....John Cancelled the 14 day trial 2 hours after the trial time began and they refuse to refund money they took out of my account! I guess I was to risk being fired to call at the exact time! Wilmington Delaware Author: Scenery Hill, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Resume Genius.com Wilmington , Delaware

May 19 2016
Sears Refused to replace a craftsman 1/2 ratchet with a craftsman lifetime warranty montgomery Alabama Thanks Author: ramer, Alabama Hardware & Tools: Sears montgomery, Alabama

May 19 2016
roy carter of fincen This person sent me a text about 2 weeks ago say , they received 3 allegations about outstanding loans for $672.. In the the next 48 hours a case will be registered against me and a warrent of arrest will be issue. They say text them back to resolved it. Nationwide Author: san pablo, California Unusual Rip-Off: roy carter of fincen Nationwide

May 19 2016
Take 3 vacation packages Take 3 nights Take 3 vacations They take your money and not give you a vacation for it! They make it impossible to book you vacation like oh sorry that spot is not available and that date is not available try calling us in a week they find all excuses not to book your vacation and or charge u a hefty fee to book it like another 150$ because this is a popular date or destination or expedited booking . THE HOLD TIME TO SPEAK TO A BOOKING AGENT IS 110 minuets!!! And at the end they DONT EVEN BOOK YOU!' Internet
Author: Great neck , New York Hotel: Take 3 vacation packages Internet

May 19 2016
pettravel.com 3558 NE 12 Avenue,Oakland Park, Florida 33334Toll-Free: +1 877 241-0184Telephone: +1 954 566-7300FAX:+1 954 566-7303E-mail: info@pettravel.com pettravel.com atempts to make you spend money on forms you don't need Oakland Park, Florida 33334  PetTravel.com does not attempt to sell unneeded forms. Author: New York, New York Travel Services: pettravel.com Oakland Park, FL 33334, Florida

May 19 2016
Jeff Morgan from Legal Services Accused me of fraud and threatened that an officer would show up at my door in 2 hours. Washington, D.C. Washington, D.C Author: Los Angeles , California Financial Services: Jeff Morgan - Legal Services Internet

May 19 2016
G700 flashlight G800--ILMG Co . ShadowHawk G800 Bought flashlight G700. After 3 months got my mony back, but I paid 6 dollars ship. Both are same co. St. PETERS Missouri Author: Vermilion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: G700 flashlight

May 18 2016
Furniture Outlet World It took 5 1/2 months to get my order - 174 days! North Carolina Padding your version of the truth perhaps? Author: Creston, Iowa Mail Order Services: Furniture Outlet World Nationwide

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 17 2016
Greg Oliver , Tradewind Housing, Kevin Williams Real estate scam, lease to own scam. Greg Oliver, Kevin Williams Florida Florida Forgot to leave his phone number +1 305-609-4131 Author: Nampa, Boise Idaho and Florida , Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Greg Oliver , Tradewind Housing Florida

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 17 2016
Age Escape Beauty Care Products When order placed was charged more than website mentioned, then 2 unauthorized charges to card $91.23 Ft Laudrdale, Fla Florida Author: Maplewood, Missouri Drugstores: Age Escape

May 17 2016
Raye For over a year this company has been contacting me to say I win 2 million dollars but I had to send amounts after amounts to ANC with no prize ever seen. I want people to know this is a scam a fraud. Kansas Kansas Author: Mauldin, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Raye Kansas , Kansas

May 17 2016
A-1 BULLION EXCHANGE TOM & BONNIE MILLER advertises on crags list best gold and silver prices LARGO and SEMINOLE FLORIDA Florida & IN MANY STATES ON CRAIGS LIST Author: EATON, Ohio Gold & Silver Investments: A-1 BULLION EXCHANGE LARGO , Florida

May 17 2016
Shopgoodwill.com Goodwill Keystone Area-Berwyn Informed me 1 of 2 expensive porcelain vases I won & paid for was broken. Refused to send photos. Berwyn, PA Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois On-Line Stores: Shopgoodwill.com Internet

May 16 2016
Camnish Servals Nisha BhasinCam Churchill Scam con artists fraud Kamloops British Columbia Nationwide
Rebuttal #2 attachment error Author: Orillia, Alabama Animal Shelters: Camnish Servals Nationwide

May 16 2016
Troy Goodall In bought a used truck they told me the truck was went through and pm was done it was not went through and checked at all I have not had the truck 2 weeks and already in shop the shop showed me the oil filter and fuel filter and they were not even change when they said it was nothing they said they did was done. they are total frauds. Converse Texas Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Truck Dealers: Troy Goodall Converse, Texas