Your Search | privacy matters 1 2 3

Dec 06 2016
Bishop L. Austin Bishop Austin and Associated Bishop Austin literally stole my money and kept all of my personal financial information for his own personal files: The worst. I hired Bishop Austin as my attorney to help resolve matters with my estate. He was supposed to devise a Trust on behalf of my and my grandmother . He's horrible. I'm so disappointed in him. What a terrible attorney. This review is going up every and anywhere I can put it. The public needs to know you're a scam . Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Bishop L. Austin Los Angeles , California

Dec 06 2016
NastyDress I bought 2 clothing items from them and still have not received any sort of confirmation or shipping. Money is gone and clothes have not arrived. Internet
Author: Monument , Colorado Clothing Stores: NastyDress Internet

Dec 05 2016
Fyber Rip off. Roughly 1 in ten of their offers actually pay. Support is useless. They demand screenshots, email evidence, and confirmation codes to prove offers were completed. It's THEIR job to track offer completion. It should not fall to the consumer. And not once out of hundreds of attempts has support credited me with the game currency I was supposed to recieve. Internet Author: Nowhere, California Internet Marketing Companies: Fyber Internet

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Dec 05 2016
Teehood I never recieved rhe leggings that I ordered and it has been OVER 3 months! Internet
Author: Kings, Illinois Clothing Stores: Teehood Internet

Dec 05 2016
Vine vera Vine Vera 1 Vine Vera selling at malls! Are they really selling the products they advertise? Fraud! Mayfair mall 2500. N. Mayfair Milwaukee, wisconsin Nationwide
Author: Greendale, Wisconsin Kiosks: Vine vera Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Ticket Galaxy this company is a rip off. don't purchase from them. they sold me tickets that were behind the strange and cannot be sold buy the venue. not only did they inflate the charges by 3 times they added an additional $150 fee I was not told or shown about the undated prices and all until after the sale was finalized. South Windsor Connecticut Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Dec 05 2016
Kevin oickle Kgo welding Ivek steel Decided he should wait 2 and a half weeks after payday to pay me Androssan Alberta Author: Vegreville , Alaska Building Products: Kevin oickle Androssan, Alberta

Dec 04 2016
Ocean Transport LLC Evens Duplessy, Jr. OCEAN TRANSPORTDirect: +1 (202) 696-0096Office: +1 (305) 343-8727 Fax: +1 (954) 252-4561 E-mail: Evens@ocean-transport.com Web: www.ocean-transport.com FMC #: 024483NF (Federal Maritime Commission)https://facebook.com/ Company under Federal investigation for Fraud Fort Lauderdale Florida Nationwide Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Shipping Companies: Ocean Transport LLC Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
ABELLA MAYFAIR Abella Mayfair North York, ON. and Abella SkinCream, London, UK. +1(250)483-7496 FREE trial offer, with 3.95$ S&H charges... Followed by 114.94$US (159.15$ca) charge on Credit Card... No justification! North York, ON, Canada / London UK ? Ontario Author: Grenville-sur-la-Rouge, Quebec Beauty Salons: ABELLA MAYFAIR North York, Ontario

Dec 04 2016
Wealth Partners I joined under the same exact terms of Linda Sullivan paying $297 to join and paid $2500 for a mailout with a guarantee of a 2% response rate. My response was far less than Linda with only 2 people joining. I made well over 30 phone calls requesting they honor their guarantee and received a response. I believe they pocketed most of the $2500 and mailed out 2 or 3 hundred . Absolute scam artists!!!! Avoid this company or will take your money! Chicago Illinois Author: Largo, Florida Internet Fraud: Wealth Partners Chicago, illinois

Dec 03 2016
Altera pest control sales rep lied to get me on a contract for 4 services one time every 3 months and and told me removing mice and raths in attic is covered pleasanton California Author: San Jose, California Pest Control: Altera pest control pleasanton, California

Dec 03 2016
AnastasiaDate.com AnastasiaDate.com Russianbrides.com FAKE GIRLS ! PRE-RECORDED VIDEOS ! Models sale there pictures do 3 videos! Owner out of Moscow! starting class action lawsuite New York New York
Author: Alabama Dating Services: AnastasiaDate.com New York, New York

Dec 03 2016
YuGuang Liu 00 001 No.3 floor3355 GuDai Road MinHangQu Shanghai Shanghai 201199 I ordered 4Pair of Nike Air max shoes & I only received 3 pair of which the shoes seemed to be made of some sort of plastic material instead of leather or mesh material & I have been trying to get in touch with them without any success. I paid almost $300.00 for these fake shoes & I would like to return them for a full refund Internet Author: Cedartown , Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: YuGuang Liu 00 Internet

Dec 03 2016
womens ready to wear stores Fake Coach Bags ordered 3 only 1 delivered total plastic fake worth about $5.00. Can't contact company came from delivery came in bag from China China Internet Author: Castaic, Alabama Clothing Stores: womens ready to wear stores Internet

Dec 02 2016
Premire cleaning I worked for them for only 2 days its was a training process and i went back to my old job. Well they never paid me for my 2 days which would have been 80bucks yhey said they dont take out taxes n pays under the table but whrn i called and talk to there secretary she said she would email me a paper to fill out to get my wages but never did... Southfield Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Premire cleaning Southfield, Michigan

Dec 02 2016
Commissioner of judging -processing division Send me a letter with a 2 million dollar award ..no taxes to be withheld if I have the matching number and send them 12 dollar processing fee!! Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Commissioner of judging -processing division Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 01 2016
Cheapscrips Sa;es I placed an online order and my check for $150.00 was cashed but the product never received. The copany sent an email that I'd receive an order and tracking number within 1 week, but they never came. Unknown Internet Your order is at the post office! Author: Grass Valley, California Questionable Activities: Cheapscrips Sa;es Internet

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
Antenna Deals Flint Texas Sold me 2 antennas and won't return my phone calls to get refund or to send them back. Contacted the manufacturer and they gave me a RAM number but told me they had to be returned to the place I bought them to get my refund Flint Texas Internet Author: Longview, Texas Sales People: Antenna Deals Flint Texas Internet

Dec 01 2016
Square Trade/ Staples Bought a desktop from staples and they sold us a warranty with squaretrade. Same story to the T never received a box, called 3 times more and still no box, going to send a tech over....no tech, back the box etc Bozeman Montana Author: Belgrade, Montana Computer Manufactures: Square Trade/ Staples Internet

Dec 01 2016
Skin Noir Eye Noir Product did not come within 2-3 days as claimed, only had 1 week to try they refused a refund Santa Ana California Author: White, South Dakota Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Santa Ana, California

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered 2 pair of the slimming panties, they took my money out of my account stated they were shipped November 15, as of this date have not received anything. Internet Author: Mansfield, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 30 2016
Mopaba Express Trucking Rams Express Trucking Company hired me to deliver 2 loads (truck driver), never paid me. Hammond Indiana Author: Hammond, Indiana Trucking Companies: Mopaba Express Trucking Hammond, Indiana