Your Search | privacy matters 1 2 3

26, Report #1301920

Apr 26 2016
Miami Lux Limo Miami Lux LimoMiami Lux Real EstateMiami Lux HomesYabadaba Didnt show up, can't get him on the phone to get refund, charged me for 2 trips. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Limousine Services: Miami Lux Limo Miami, Florida

Apr 25 2016
Elite custom 4x4 Evvo I bought a Jeep 7 months ago and they won't send a title. I searched the vin and it looks like there is a lean on MY brand new jeeps title. So I have a 50,000.00 Jeep that I can't tag to drive Houston i bought one in feb 2 2016 no title yet Author: Cherryvale, Kansas Auto Dealers: Elite custom 4x4

Apr 25 2016
Iceburg Cups I bought 2 Teal yeti Ramblers from them for $43.98 each.  Internet Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Gift Shops: Iceburg Cups Internet

Apr 25 2016
A-1 Arrow Movers A-1 Movers DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES-INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR Houston, Texas Internet Author: The Woodlands, Texas Liars: A-1 Arrow Movers Internet

Apr 25 2016
Creative Tax Solutions Creative Tax Solutions was creative in only 1 area of its services Lantana Florida Author: Houston, Texas Income Tax Service: Creative Tax Solutions Lantana, Florida

Apr 25 2016
CCAVENUE.COM THIS COMPANY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT $44.59 ON fEBRUARY 28, 2016. I HAVE NOTIFIED THEM BY E-MAIL ON 2 OCCASSIONS AND I GET NO SATISFACTION. MUMBAI INDIA Internet Author: Fort Myers, Florida Clothing Stores: CCAVENUE.COM Internet

Apr 25 2016
Crisis Education Sam McCoy, Barbara Tower Garden 2 I ordered this in the middle of the night and then I found the same thing for $149.00 less.Austin Texas Author: Williston, Florida Nurseries: Crisis Education Austin, Texas

Apr 24 2016
Donald Ray Washington Jr. Donovan FUGUTIVE - Wanted in at least 3 counties in Texas: Montgomery, Fort Bend, Jefferson Beaumont Texas Author: Conroe, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Donald Ray Washington Jr. Beaumont, Texas

Apr 24 2016
RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING FLORIDA FUGITIVE, RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING) ATTEMPTS TO EXTORT, BLACKMAIL, and COMMENT ROBERRY FROM FILMMAKERS Internet
Be it known Author: Boston , Massachusetts Computer Graphics: RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING Internet

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
Carolyn's Contacts I order 2 pair of Carolyn's Contacts and never received them in my mailbox so i feel that i have been ripped off ever since i took a close look and research on her website and came across this site. Now Im I've been ripped off, very angry and it's just petty for a company, if there is any!? to rip people off out of their hard earned money. These are company's that have no morales or brains to start a real legit business. I wouldn't recommend anyone to this company. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Legal Process Servers: Carolyn's Contacts Internet

Apr 24 2016
XTREME General Contracting Scott and Son (Sorry....contractor never provided his first or last name on his card...) from XTREME General Contracting Phone Number 570-236-0457 Black Dodge Pickup PA License Plate Number ZHC 7198 Wrote up a contract to patch up my roof and replace 2 s Contractor screwed over the the single woman living alone. Stroudsburg PA Internet Author: Newfoundland, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: XTREME General Contracting Internet

Apr 24 2016
Consumer Cellular They told me so many different stories & told me incorrect info numerous times! No communication w/ each other. Took money from my account after they promised 2 take off auto pay due 2 financial hardship, charged me 4 extra Internet when they promised 2 shut off their data, lied about taking off auto pay numerous times, had 2 file dispute w/ my bank & had 2 stop payment on them. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Consumer Cellular

Apr 23 2016
Casino super aposta 1 Casino website Super aposta 1. Ilegal fraud scam website for online games and real money. Superaposta1.com is open in Countries without license. Got my 1700 Euros and now it's closed in Portugal. No satisfaction at all. Do not join or play. Get your money or you may get a surprise one day just like me. Ripoff. Internet Author: Alabama Casinos: Casino super aposta 1 Internet

Apr 23 2016
Netspend Netspend canceled my account after a dispute.... » Call us toll-free at 1-86-NETSPEND 1-866-387-73 Nationwide
Author: Mccomb, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Netspend Internet

Apr 23 2016
Kyle Martin The Professional Voice Rocklin Ca Very unprofessional & has no idea what they are doing Rocklin California Author: 3, California Music: Kyle Martin The Professional Voice Rocklin Ca Rocklin, California

Apr 22 2016
Torin Big Red Jacks Tongrun Jacks Sold me a dangerous jack that failed on me an will not refund me after 2 days of purcahse. Ontario California
Author: Smyrna, Georgia Auto Parts: Torin Big Red Jacks Ontario, California

43, Report #1196435

Apr 22 2016
AZ Security Force Arizona Security Force Sean E. Purdy Arizona Security Company Owner Arrested for 2 Felonies Phoenix Arizona
Good Standing with AZ DPS Author: Glendale, Arizona Security Services: AZ Security Force Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 22 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire Quit ur bitchin Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

Apr 22 2016
Global Client Solutions Has anyone filed a class action lawsuit against Global Client Solutions, if not we just need 2 more people to do it. Someone needs to stop them! tulsa, Oklahoma ? Nationwide See Approved Report Author: newport beach, California Credit & Debt Services: selma cossio Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Blood money publishing Jeremy Lamont saunders aka 2 pistols (rapper) con artist, crook, scammer, drug dealer, known felon, inmate. untrustworthy, fraud odessa Florida Author: recordbusiness, Michigan Producers: Blood money publishing odessa, Florida

Apr 22 2016
A-1 Plumbing & Contractors Santino F. Camarca Frank Camarca I am a senior citizen and never thought I would be scammed, but here I am trying to get my $6000.00 returned for work not completed. Akron Ohio Author: Hartville, Ohio Builders & Contractors: A-1 Plumbing & Contractors Akron, Ohio

Apr 22 2016
Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:. Central Business Funding clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Central Business Funding. Central Business Funding dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & your success. *UPDATE: Central Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: SHALIMAR, Florida Loan Brokers: Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Central Business Funding your expert partner in providing the correct “path to funding” based on your business’ unique financial needs. Central Business Funding’s team of professional will evaluate, analyze, recommend and make suggestions to clients relating to their particular situation how to best approach the lending process. Internet

Apr 22 2016
Tropical motor sales cocoa Tropical motor sales scamed me 3 full times Cocoa Florida Author: Palm bay, Florida Auto Dealers: Tropical motor sales cocoa Cocoa, Florida

Apr 22 2016
BLTong Technology Limited, Mr. Peter I ordered a balance scooter for my son for Christmas, paid through Western Union, and never received it. I did receive a small package after 3 weeks that looked to be a piece of an iphone screen! Shenzhen China Author: Bend, Oregon Sporting Goods: BLTong Technology Limited