Your Search | privacy matters 1 2 3

Aug 23 2016
Boss Ultra Carpet Cleaning Did NOT show up to clean carpets after their rescheduling 3 times! Charged my card - won't refund $. Phoenix Arizona Author: Shingletown, California Cleaning Services: Boss Ultra Carpet Cleaning Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Lux HD450 Unfilled order and does not respond to either of my 3 emails Support@luxhd450.com Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Photography: Lux HD450 Internet

Aug 23 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Elvis Capellan an award winning Vacation Real Estate Ownership Executive, with a 100% Customer satisfaction rating. Elvis brings knowledge from Wyndham Worldwide, where he was able to not only achieve the “2014 Rookie of The Year Award” but also the “2014 Real Estate Executive of the Year Award” for his Asia/Pacific territory. Ranking in the top 1% of the entire company worldwide, Elvis is proud to be working at Hilton continuing the mission that Conrad Hilton set out to do since 1919 which states “To be the preeminent global hospitality company - the first choice of guests, team members, and owners alike.”. Elvis Capellan receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Honolulu , Hawaii

Aug 23 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  CRAPPY, BORING, CHEAP, EURO TRASH LOOKING SEOUL SEOUL KOREA 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) SEOUL, Select State/Province

Aug 23 2016
Michael kors - mkvous.com Purchased 2 handbags, never received them,was told they were out of stock. Never received a refund. Don't know. I think China Internet Author: Vero Beach, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Michael kors Internet

Aug 23 2016
kathy Hall bought shoes from Hoverkicks for my 3 year old grand daughter and they put sores on both of her feet on the ancles because of the inside charge ports they had fell out of the slits on her ancles she onle wore them for approximately 2 hours i talked to a gentlemen at hoverkicks his name was maurice n Internet Author: McDowell, Kentucky Baby Products: kathy Hall Internet

Aug 22 2016
Money4life my contract was suppose to end with this company in July.. I check my banking account and I'm still getting billed from this company. I called back in March to make sure that my contract was suppose to end in July.. and they confirmed so and now I get this bill. I spoke with the customer service person in Utah and they told me it will take them 1 to 3 business days for them to get back to me. Mind you this three year contract is suppose to be over with now. Murray Utah Author: Linden, New Jersey Financial Education: Money4life Murray , Utah

Aug 22 2016
VACASA Robert Johnson Vanessa Giarrtano, vacasa.com RENTED MOLD HOUSE, 3 people got respiratory sickness, Deck Lights Inoperative reported no response. Then tried to rip us off for overage charges. Marathon, Florida Nationwide Author: Indian Rocks Beach, Florida Lodging: VACASA Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Jump For Fun telephone number 1- 800- 281-6792 child's birthday ruined Poway California Author: San Diego, , California Festivals & Event Services: Jump For Fun Poway, California

Aug 22 2016
KUVO EYE CREAM KUVO EYE CREAM888-556-6268, UT 08035998 Charged $99.01 to my account un-authorized. Charged twice for $4.95 for free trial offer of eye cream. Ordered off the TV at 1-888-556-6268, supposed to be free trial eye cream, for just paying $4.95 for shipping and handling. Now I'm out over $100 for something I haven't even used. I only make $12 an hour, I can't afford this. unknown Nationwide Author: Florence, Oregon Eye Care: KUVO EYE CREAM Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Tress Obsession 3 Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Beauty Products: Tress Obsession 3 Internet

Aug 22 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  CRAPPY, IRRELEVANT, BORING DESIGNER - GREAT IF YOU WANT THE EURO TRASH LOOK MILANO Internet 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: Idaho Advertising Agencies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Aug 22 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  CRAPPY DESIGNER, IRRELEVANT, BORING DESIGNS New York New York 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: Dist of Columbia Advertising Agencies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) New York, New York

Aug 21 2016
Milo Yiannopoulus and Anthime Gionet Bilked $1 million through a Charity Scam involving Russian Encouragement Ministries and Privilege Grant @nero and his manager @bakedalaska SHYSTERS Milo Yiannopoulus and Anthime Gionet Defraud Poor White Males Out Of Promised Grants Anchorage Alaska Alaska and Los Angeles
Author: Washington, Washington Non-Profit Charities: Milo Yiannopoulus and Anthime Gionet Bilked $1 million through a Charity Scam involving Russian Encouragement Ministries and Privilege Grant internet

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Johnson Controls Energizer car batteryJohnson Controls INC5757 N Green Bay Ave PO Box 591 Milwaukee WI 53201 Battery EXPLODED was less than 2 years old based on manufactured date stamp. Went to retailer but would not honor warranty without receipt. Contacted tech support referred me to retailer. Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Slidell, Louisiana Auto Parts: Johnson Controls Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
best cabinets dan dewalt cheap hardware falls apart in 3 years chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Kitchens: best cabinets chicago, Illinois

Aug 20 2016
cashnowoffer.com Janice phone# 1 630 228 0700 took my test strips one month ago and will not respond to calls or messages chicogo Internet Author: phila, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: cashnowoffer.com Internet

Mariane Lynda Jensen She kidnapped my son! MURFREESBORO, Tennessee
Family Matters Author: East Northport, New York Ex-Wives: Mariane Lynda Jensen MURFREESBORO,, Tennessee

Aug 20 2016
Freedom cash lenders Will not allow me to payoff loan, just continue to make ACH withdrawals. I have requested the payoff amount 3 times Findley California Author: Crivitz, Wisconsin Loan Brokers: Freedom cash lenders Internet

Aug 20 2016
Shlomosmiles Alex Shlomo I booked a trip for me and my young daughters and had to change the dates. Alex Shlomo said, no problem, we can do this. He had almost $13,000 of my money as we were traveling business class as my one daughter has special needs and needed a bed to travel the 14 hours. Alex just strung me along for over a year and now has stopped responding to me completely. He has taken my money (which took me 3 years to save to go see my family) and makes his living scamming people. Located out of New York Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Air Travel: Shlomosmiles Internet

Aug 20 2016
STS Tire & Auto Mavis Discount Tire Charged me for a battery I didn't need and then never put it in! Death Wobble nearly caused me to crash after my van was repaired by STS! Still not fixed after 2 months!! Bergenfield New Jersey Author: New Milford, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: STS Tire & Auto Bergenfield, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
EASY MONEY OPTIONS 2 Second Member { Won't Return MY MONEY } Internet Author: Gig Harbor, Washington Financial Services: EASY MONEY OPTIONS Internet

Aug 19 2016
YELP Yelp advertising Post bad review 1 star hide not recommend good reviews. We pay yelp to advertise us they put us way down on list beneath services nor related to what we do Internet nation
Something nasty is going on... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: YELP Internet

Aug 19 2016
First Data Leasing Company - Card Service International RIPOFF Forged my signature on leasing agreement sent to credit bureau, trying to extort money from me Coral Springs Florida I am in a similar situation ! Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: First Data Leasing Company - CardService International Coral Springs, Georgia