PRIVACY MATTERS 1 2 3 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: privacy matters 1 2 3
There may be more specific results for "privacy matters 1 2 3"
For more specific results for "privacy matters 1 2 3"
Showing 26-50 of 37,930 Found Reports For more specific results for "privacy matters 1 2 3"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
TNT Inc. Brian Holm, HR managerSusan Ashback, SupervisorDamien Wilkins, TNT Inc. Claimed to be part of TNT Inc., a subsidiary of Fedex. The Supply Chain Assistant receives packages from Fedex or UPS and examines, takes pictures of contents, repackages using downloaded pre-paid labels, uploads picture and shipping receipt. On probation for 1 month, at the end of which, employee is to be paid salary and per package bonus. Employment agreement is emailed and signed through Docusign. Access to company User Panel dashboard through Packnship website. Internet Pseudo Rebuttal Author: Oconomowoc, WI, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: TNT Inc. Internet

Jul 25 2017
LNLV FUNDING Credit One Bank Do you know anything about LNV Funding ? I had some man drop off paperwork about a law suit against me for a credit card I don't know anything about . The odd Thing is it was 3 seperate sheets of paper with 3 different state's two of which I have never lived in they are Oklahoma and South Carolina and my home State Arkansas . is this leagle for them to do or is it harassment scare tactic stuff??? Oklahoma City Ok Nationwide Response Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Collection Agency's: LNLV FUNDING Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Colonial Penn life, I work for ford motor company, I pay this company for a short term disability policy in the event I cannot work ,it is a 3 month limit for 2500 a month, New york Nationwide Author: copiague, New York Alternative Health: Colonial Penn life Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Scam alert i was finding some good hosting companies i read thread about Internoc24 LLC price seems good i placed order ,image.prntscr.com/image/t1hh83YXTAmlgHQjLRe0_A.png then they give me time of 36 hours its almost 2 nights and 1 day . but i didn't find my server info after 5 days . i contacted with sales and support they are not replying me anymore image.prntscr.com/image/g-0Fj1nmS8_4GIHOqpD1Hw.png i never got reply i sent them emails also but no one is replying . live chat also using fake widget someone links not properly working . i received fake discount code . near me its scam website i paid via Bitcoins to i cant get a refund of my payment i cant open any dispute that is my bad luck Internet
Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Web Hosting: Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Internet

Jul 25 2017
Leanna Rister I Ordered 4 of the tumblers 2 teal and 2 red and if never received any I have paid for these and received a emails on May 10 saying my order was shipped but if waited and waited and never rec Internet Author: Cridersville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Leanna Rister Internet

Jul 25 2017
allan marketing group They sell you deal for 3nights for $299 and give you 180 days to book it but when you ready, dates are not available and they keep move you other dates, just to call you in a day or two to tell you it is not available. etc, i have been doing this with them for 3 weeks and i am so fed up. Author: Laurel, Maryland Resorts: allan marketing group Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Ibex Tumbler I paid shipping for a cup that was in an ad as free. 2 weeks later the company charged an additional $43.13 without authorization. When I called them, they told me that I agreed to this in the original order. I was offered a discount on the charge or a second cup for free, or I can pay to return the cup at my own expense and they will refund $39.95, so i would still have paid $15 for nothing. Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Bed & Bath: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Jul 25 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates i ordered 2 samples of products,the total was $10.00 &it was paid at the time the order was placed!! Sherman Oaks California Author: nephi, Utah Skin Care: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 25 2017
NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ NUWAY billed under QFL ADVANCED EYE 800-537-3267 04 908-791-0099 PURCHARSED A EYE CREAM FOR 6.95 SHIPPING - IMMEDIATELY GOT A EMAIL ADDING ADDITIONAL ITEMS- CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO STOP PAY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END AS NOTHING FURTHER WAS ORDERED - JUST GOT 2 CHARGES ON MY NEW STATEMENT 95.99 & 94.99 FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER - I CALLED THEY CLAIM THEY SHIPPED PRODUCTS TO ME WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE - THEY SAID WE'LL GIVE YOU HALF THE MONEY BACK I SAID WHY WOULD I AGREE TO THIS WHEN YOU STOLE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR THIS UNAUTHORIZED USE- I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY ARE DISPUTING AND FREEZING ANY FURTHER CHARGES FROM THIS COMPANY - NOW IT'S A WAITING GAME WILL BE CONTACTING THE MEDIA SHORTLY SOUTH PLAINFIELD New Jersey Author: berlin, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ SOUTH PLAINFIELD , New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Software 888-769-3 Sheffield Vilohouse I was downloading iTunes, and it showed an offer if I pay 16 dollars I get three years of free downloads. And than I check my back account and it charged me 88 dollars Internet Author: San Diego, California Internet: Software 888-769-3 Sheffield Vilohouse Internet

Jul 25 2017
INSURANCETPA.COM This company has been charging out of our bank accou nt $10.50 a month for the past 6 months when we contacted the bank and cancel that credit card we notice that they did a withdrwa fron savings for 2 times the amount we want our money back they are stealing our money and are not authorized last withdraw 07/21/2017 Lubbock texas Internet Author: El paso, Texas Credit Card Fraud: INSURANCETPA.COM Internet

Jul 25 2017
Landmark Health Light Square SoHydrolux offered a trial for $4.99 with no subscription. 2 weeks later received 2 charges for 89.95 & 99.95 Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Skin Care: Landmark Health Internet

Jul 25 2017
ACE CASH SERVICES pcs-department Docket Number: 9587711 Case File #: JC -484161 Past Due Amount - $975.25. Accounting Department of Ace Cash Services has marked this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. The total outstanding amount has been overdue and you have ignored multiple requests to make payment. The legal proceedings and amount which the court orders, amounting to $3931.08 must also be paid, in addition to the *debt*. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.!!! Get a load of this B.S. they be tryin to get.If you want to resolve this matter contact us thru email or call us within 48 hours at +1-(347) 332-0564 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST). No City information was supplied. No State information was supplied. Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet

Jul 25 2017
Capital Credit Adjusters Claim I owe them money and threatening to take legal action if I don't respond in 2 days. No phone or address info. Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agency's: Capital Credit Adjusters Internet

Jul 25 2017
ACCC Insurance I filed a claim almost 3 months ago because their insured rear ended my car. At first they said they would pay my claim since the other driver admitted his fault. After almost three months, they have not paid me. I have called them numerous times but they don't return my calls. Now they said my car damages are not related to the incident! I will now have to file a claim with my own insurance because it's been so frustrating to get the just coompensation I deserve. I cannot believe how this company is allowed to conduct business by the insurance commission. Houston Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: ACCC Insurance Texas

Jul 25 2017
Breg Inc. Received bill for $19.27 for collar from accident 11 1/2 months ago covered by vehicle insurance and then Medicare . Nationwide
Author: Buckeye, Arizona Emergency Medical Services: Breg Inc. Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Jullen Skin Care Illujen Gave a free trial, then sent 2 products unsolicited by me. Cannot find these people! An Ivanka Trump product and should have know ity was a rip off. santa ana California Author: virginia beach, Virginia Alternative Health: Jullen Skin Care santa ana, California

Jul 24 2017
Parisian Glow Company offers a free trial only charging for shipping I now have THREE charges on my CC for almost $90 each. Enrolled me in an autoship program with no authorization. Will not accept returns. Company indicates that all this information is included in the fine print, but to the general consumer, the terms of this agreement are deceptive and completely unreasonable. The trial period apparently ends in 2 weeks and then you are charged the full amount unless you contact them to cancel the order. Bogus and highly suspect! Internet Author: Northfield, Vermont Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 24 2017
Ambassador Automotive leasing aka Als I have dealt with these people for 2 years an im always getting call saying i owe 550 when i note is 420. They are always coming up with something about more money an are very rude Lafayette Louisiana Author: Berwick, Louisiana Car Financing: Ambassador Automotive leasing Lafayette, Louisiana

Jul 24 2017
RingCentral, Inc. RingCentral Increased my bill by 300% without notification. $657 total in overcharges in 3 months. Belmont Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Communications & Networking: RingCentral, Inc. Internet

Jul 24 2017
AGERO/MERCURY INSURANCE/ALLIED/A-1 TOWING AGERO;MERCURY AUTO INSURANCE;CALIFORNIA AUTO INSURANCE;NATIONWIDE;ALLIED;A-1 TOWING (SAN BERNARDINO) COMPANIES FAIL TO PROTECT THE LIFE;PROPERTY AND SAFETY OF CLIENTS AND PAY FOR DAMAGES NATIONWIDE Nationwide
Author: DIAMOND BAR, California Road Rage: AGERO/MERCURY INSURANCE/ALLIED/A-1 TOWING Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Coal cosmetics the offer was for pay only for shipping on these anti aging creams. I was ok with that but the following month I recieved a box with even more product that i did not order. then to be billed over $80 per container and there were 2. st. petersburg Florida Author: Gilbert, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: coal cosmetics st. petersburg, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Superior Glass and Door Inc Ryan Bober Superior Glass and Door often no call and no no show at scheduled intall times and I almost fired them due to repeat infractions. They offer a 10 year warrantee on windows. One of my windows seal failed and fogged up 7 months after install. I initially talked to Ryan Bober, owner, to resolve issue, and 2 months later they will no respond to phone , text , or email. I am currently filing lawsuit for all windows. Dunedin Florida Author: Alabama Glass Companies: Supiorior Glass and Door Inc Dunedin, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Allumiere This company charged me 2 shipping fees for something I didn't even order Internet Author: Clairton, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Allumiere Internet

Jul 24 2017
Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh On May 1, 1987 I contacted Software Pros and wanted to purchase their software for 1 year for $1.94 I then filled out my credit card information and proceeded to submit the $1.94 but was never given the choice to do this. Checked bank and saw a $67.74 charge to my Bank, needless to say this company did not download . I have proof of all paperwork could really use your help. Thank you, Willnetta Glover Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Software: Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh Nationwide