Your Search | privacy matters 1 2 3

Sep 20 2016
slotnuts casino has not paid me my winnings that I won on 2/28/2016 I call to get updates on my withdrawl of a total of $8000.00 Internet Author: Geneva, Ohio Casinos & Cardrooms: slotnuts casino Internet

Sep 19 2016
NPF Reports Division Solicited money be sent in return for cash award over $1 million. Jackson Heights New York Author: Lapel, Indiana Cash Services: NPF Reports Division Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 19 2016
Renew, ReVitalize Skin Serum ReVitalize Skin Serum, age defying skin serumRenew rejuvenating eye cream Charged My Credit Card $89.00, twice, for 2 separate anti-aging beauty products that I did not order and Sant Ana California
Author: Marshfield, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Renew, ReVitalize Skin Serum Internet

Sep 19 2016
Nighthawk vision lasers..phone number listed is (888) 604-1710 Purchased 2 of these so called lasers one for me one for my brother, to which i can get intouch with nor will nighthawk return my email or my pho e calls Altoona Internet
Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Nighthawk vision lasers Internet

Sep 19 2016
Premier disability They forgot to file my claim after 2 years Minneapolis Minnesota Nationwide Author: Richmond, Illinois Lawyers: Premier disability Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Zurvita Zeal Cancelled auto ship after 12 months and 2 months later started charging me again! Houston Texas Author: Bloomington, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Zurvita Houston, Texas

Sep 19 2016
Aurora eye serum, Aurora cream , Aurora Vit C A1, Omkar Palace, RH135Block ‘G’, Opp. Bahirwade GroundPune, Maharashtra 411019India You think you are ordering a trial size till you go to the next page during ordering. Then you see you are ordering not only the trial but a 3 pc set as well. You can go back...they even tell you you cancelled the order till it shows up on your bank statement. Cant get ahold of anyone there. Santa Ana California Author: Rogersville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Aurora eye serum, Aurora cream , Aurora Vit C Santa Ana, California

Sep 19 2016
BARBARA BANGO Barbara Y Bango EVICTED 6/24/2015 JUDGMENT amount $ 5450. Lied on new rental application that she is moving from Indiana. Paid rent only 3 months and stopped paying. Now, only one year later, she owes me over 4600$ in back rent. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Civil Rights Violators: BARBARA BANGO Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
365 best choice movers ! The best 365 movers Waited all day for them told they me they would be there between 12 and 3, they called at 205 and said they were on there way ! 330 I called no answer, they assured me they would be here because I said I need to be out! 6 no show no call Costa Mesa California Author: Yorba Linda , California Liars: 365 best choice movers ! Costa Mesa , California

Sep 18 2016
PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Multiple unauthorized charges (4) to my visa card account after (1) $.99 shipping charge was authorized. Arizona Author: Longview, Washington Drug Manufacturers: PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Arizona

Sep 18 2016
safecart they had charge me 3 times $19.97 when is suppost to be one time charge. TRU- THE INTERNET. P.R.
Author: Ponce, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: safecart Texas

Sep 18 2016
Rooms To Go Dealing with back pains from herniated disc for 1 year. Most uncomfortable sofas ever! Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Florida Furniture Manufactures: Rooms To Go Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
Search Matters Group, Inc. Daniel Ramos, Search Matters Group, Inc., Big Dan Media Daniel Ramos creates SEO companies to rip off business owners. Charges high fees for mediocre work New Smyrna Beach Florida Author: Alabama Search Engine Optimization: Search Matters Group, Inc. New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Sep 18 2016
PRAZA HEALTH COM Same as others, pay shipping $.99,@ $4.95 for product.Got billed $29.95 for another supplement I didn't order.Started 8/25/16, B Account showed reaccurring charge9/14/16 for $69.99. I didn't recieve any product.Didn't want anything more than trial sample. 1 bottle! They sent 2 bottles as i expland,and charged me for it,plus the reccurring charge for nothing.Just plain fraud.ILLEGAL Phoenix Arizona Author: Groton, New York Supplemental Health Programs: PRAZA HEALTH COM Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 18 2016
Portfolio Recovery Collection Agency, they were told this was an ID theft. There are 6 accounts, open same day in 2010, man was tried and went to jail for theft. He was caught after 2 years, all were motified by email and us mail. Portfolio Recovery keep reporting it on her credit . We will file with all Government agencies including US Attorney. These people should be in jail the way they do many people.This was a GE Money account at Home Depot for $2410.I will post up dates on this as we are going after these crooks. Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Ward construction Zack ward They promised to deliver a building took the money for the delivery of the building and the building never returned the money and we've never got the building they completely stole our money and we've asked him for 3 months and no reply nothing they won't even block their phone number whatever you do do not deal with Ward construction and Westmoreland Tennessee Westmoreland Tennessee Author: Lafayette, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: Ward construction Westmoreland, Tennessee

Sep 17 2016
Moneyback/Mexico Diamonds International Diamonds international and moneyback.mx both said we would get tax credit for purchasing jewelry there, said would come in 6 weeks, has been 3 months and still have not received a thing, no one will return call or emails!!! cancun Mexico Author: noblesville, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Moneyback/Mexico Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
A-1 Parts Stop Registered Agent: Jacqueline A. LoweryOwner: Chris Nasrallah aka Chris Sanchez Unscrupulous CROOKS! Dallas Texas Author: Gainesville, Texas Auto Repair Service: A-1 Parts Stop Dallas, Texas

Sep 16 2016
Glam Beauty Now I ordered andis slimline 2 li trimmers and never got them Internet
Author: Forest, Mississippi Barbers: Glam Beauty Now Internet

Sep 16 2016
PURPLE RHINO AKA BRAINBOOST RIPPED ME OFF FOR $180.00, NO FINE PRINT, NO PRODUCT, DIDN'T FIND OUT FOR 2 MONTHS I WAS BEING CHARGED. MIAMI, SNELLVILLE WHO KNOWS GEORGIA, FLORIDA Author: BEULAH, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: PURPLE RHINO Michigan

Sep 16 2016
CWI Maintenance / G&M Maintenance/BRUTIS CONSTRUCTION 305 East New York Ave386-873-4859 They run under 3 different companies, they send you out to a job and tell you to call from site for an increase. When you call them they tell you they have a lower amount on the ticket and can not budge.  Deland florida Author: st.petersburg, Florida Maintenance Companies: CWI Maintenance / G&M Maintenance/BRUTIS CONSTRUCTION Florida

Sep 16 2016
Hover Kicks poor quality, warranty and terrible customer service. Shoes worn 3 times in 3 months dont work, cant be repaired and company refuses to compensate me after I purchased 2 pair and intending to purchase a 3rd pair. New York City New York Author: Largo, Florida Specialty Stores: Hover Kicks New York,

Sep 16 2016
Chase Bank Number has called me 2-3 times a day for the last 2 months East Dundee Illinois Author: Reston , Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
allbatteriesandchargers.com Never delivered my battery. Don't return calls or text messages. Gave me an appointment at his office but the door was lock. Wen't the following day and the office was empty. Was not paying his rent for the last 2 months and been kick out. Initiate a dispute with Paypal and never answered them. I have now escalate and request refund. Montréal Quebec Author: Montreal, Quebec Computer Stores: allbatteriesandchargers.com Montréal, Quebec

Sep 16 2016
YQ premium 2 sale Ripped off on a coach Purse 70% off China based company Author: Orlando, Florida Specialty Stores: YQ premium 2 sale Internet