Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

privacy matters 1 2 3

Showing 1-25 of 36,956 Found Reports For more specific results for "privacy matters 1 2 3"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
321 Loans/Financial Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 321Loans/Financial is a Not for Profit Corporation and is also tax exempt 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. 321Loans/Financial assist consumers in obtaining the financing necessary to pay for services to dispute, validate or litigate a given creditor account. 321 Loans/Financial offers consumer’s education as to the options they have available to them for the resolution of their debt-related concerns and finances and its available programs to effectuate the consumers chosen form of debt resolution.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: 321 Loans/Financial Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 321 Loans/Financial offers financial advice to people with all types of credit scores, from the worst to the best. 321 Loans want to help you get out of debt and return to a life of financial freedom. 321 Loans/Financial is committed to teaching individuals as well as families how to make the best financial decisions to lay the foundation for a secure, prosperous future. Pompano Beach , Florida

Feb 24 2017
Rocket Lawyer $1 Trial Turns into $40 Ripoff Internet Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Internet Fraud: Rocket Lawyer Internet

Feb 24 2017
Parisian Glow Free Trial for Parisian Glow face cream is a scam where they charged me for products that I never got and did not order. They charged my CC $19.95 for an eMag. and when I called them they had 14 different phone #s I had to call to find someone who said they would refund 1/3 but it never happened. They gave my CC bank a wrong phone # so no one could call them to reimburse my card. What a rip off. Not sure but the customer service is in Florida Internet Author: Conifer, Colorado Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 24 2017
LInkish Link-She Placed order for 2 items Totaling $72.us dollars . Did not receive items No communication,no confirmation receipt and order was placed on Feburary17th Internet Author: Camden, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: LInkish Internet

Feb 24 2017
All star Distributing The KIRBY CO/All Star Distributing Told me that the first 2 or 3 payment's he would make for me The Distriber told me he would mail a check to me Portland Oregon Author: St Halens or, Oregon Electrical Services: All star Distributing Portland, Oregon

Feb 24 2017
Advantage Rent a Car, E-Z Rent a Car Cancellation 2 months ago, still waiting for refund Nationwide
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Car Rentals: Advantage Rent a Car Nationwide

Capital credit adjusters DEBT COLLECTION-2 DAY NOTICE! Internet
Author: Grinnell, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: Capital credit adjusters Internet

Feb 23 2017
Royal Administration AA. Auto Extended. Warranty I purchased. A Contract. from this company 2/2015 so on 5-13-2015 Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: GAUTIER, Mississippi Auto Towing: Royal Administration Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Feb 23 2017
alltheworldsfare.co.uk I shop online and I found this website alltheworldsfare.co.uk I was buy 2 Germany jersey after pay already I never receive any Emil from the seller I reply many time and don't reply at all after 2 week I receive wrong thing 2 fake adidas polo alltheworldsfare.co.uk China Internet
Author: Singapore , Alabama Clothing Stores: alltheworldsfare.co.uk Internet

Feb 23 2017
DLM Capital Investors LLC / Donald L. Morrow / Simon Williams / Mija Coit Fraudulent Bank Checks and Bank Documents San Diego California UPDATE 2/24/2017 Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: DLM Capital Investors LLC San Diego, California

Feb 23 2017
ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum I called to cancel 2 products and they cancelled only 1. and continued to send both products and charge for both products. Finally got a number on the internet..tied to sell me a diccounted rate to continue and would not accept unopened returns. Forget this company. Do Not order the teaser special. Fountain Valley California Author: bakersfiled, California Adult Web Site: ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum Fountain Valley, California

Feb 23 2017
Lux Style International I viewed a product Quickmax like a previous customer, I didnt order the item, however I was sent the item I contacted them and informed them I didnt order the item and wanted to return it, they told me I had to pay for p&p which was more than the product was worth so I returned it marked return to sender in Nov 2016, I have recieved 2 demands off them for the money, I told them I returned the item. Odense Internet Author: London, Ontario Eye Care: Lux Style International Internet

Feb 23 2017
RCBC Global, Inc. Doug King This was a letter that i sent to Doug King after our bank sent him 1/2 of the money as a downpayment for a shredder that cost $123,000.00. To this day the shredder has not been delivered or the money returned to the bank. The bank is now holding my company responsible for paying the money back. I have contacted the FBI and they have started a full blown investigation. This individual will go to Jail. Below is the letter - have fun and beware of this individual as he is full blown CRIMINAL! Hendersonville North Carolina Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Liars: RCBC Global, Inc. Hendersonville, North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
 ANDREW R.SZCZYGIEL. Drew Szczygiel, Andrew Szczygiel, Andrew R. Szczygiel Sold me 10 year old tires. Said they were 1 year old. Refused to return money. Has a criminal record. Be careful! Naugatuck Connecticut
Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: SZCZYGIEL ANDREW R. Naugatucl, Connecticut

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Sam' s Special Offers I ordered lighted crochet hook set 30 days ago, still no delivery, emailed after 3 weeks to return money, no response. Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Sam' s Special Offers Internet

Feb 22 2017
Tiko 3D Tiko - The Unibody 3D Printer Stole entire funding $199+ for 3D printer then didn't deliver for more than 2 years and asked for shipping fee of $55 and then walked away from their obligation Oshawa Ontario Author: Carlsbad, California Electronic Manufacturers: Tiko 3D Oshawa, Ontario

Feb 22 2017
SUNTRUST BANK WENT AGAINST THERE PRIVACY ACT ATLANTA GEORGIA Nationwide Author: ALTA LOMA, California Miscellaneous Companies: SUNTRUST BANK Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
alpha X boost, Not sure no company name on package only po box is suppose to be free trial you pay shipping Packing slip has order 5214097 order date 1/25/2017 vendor says 0 nothing Then has customer 202 then custumerpo 8a7772e9d8 this is alpha X boost with no return return phone number has po box with no company name to return so l feel it's a big scam if Alpha X Boost LP St Petersburg florida Internet Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha X boost Internet

Feb 22 2017
Revitalize face serum, eye cream and mosturizer Agree to 1 product and they send you 3! St. Petersburg, Fl Florida Author: vallejo, California Celebrities: Revitalize face serum Internet

Feb 22 2017
Parisian Glow This is a total scam. I ordered a trial of 2 skin care products for approx $20 and paid for them. 15 days later they charged me $90 twice with no product ever arriving. I never signed up for additional products. Internet - Facebook ads Internet Author: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Mazda of Escondido Penske Auto Group Escondido California
Owners Manual (page 3-37 Author: Escondido, California Auto Dealers: Mazda of Escondido Escondido, California

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
SAMARATAN. LAW CENTER IRVINE California 92 corporate park suite 314 Irvine.California. 92606.. Darren Jacobsen The scammed me out of 5000 dollars 3 mortgage payments Author: Marlboro, New Jersey Lawyers: SAMARATAN. LAW CENTER IRVINE CA.