Your Search | privacy matters 1 2 3

1, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

2, Report #1319293

Jul 27 2016
Reservations.com and Villas de Santa Fe Scams when making reservations-switching the consumer to websites not shown, taking $$ before confirmation of reservations, not showing on PAGE 1 that reservations are nonrefundable and credit card will be charged. Not allowing for an error even minutes later no matter what. FRAUD!!! Santa Fe, Internet/New Mexico Author: Arizona Hotel: Reservations.com Internet

3, Report #1319281

Jul 27 2016
Cheaptickets Orbitz, Travelocity Asked for partial flight tax refunds on 2 airline tickets $578 due to medical emergency, refused!! Chicago Illinois Author: Apo, Delaware Travel Services: Cheaptickets Chicago, Illinois

4, Report #1319199

Jul 27 2016
AWHR Awful Customer Service - When I was selling my house I called to get the buyout information and it has taken 3 days so far and no response. buffalo grove Illinois Author: westborough, Massachusetts Appliances: AWHR buffalo grove, Illinois

5, Report #1319176

Jul 27 2016
Beauty Care Products I ordered a free trial of weight loss supplements, I only needed to pay shipping and handling. Sounded great until 14 days and 3 hours later when I received a surprise email that notified me I was being unexpectedly billed $93.59, a trial completion charge. What?! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kingsford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Beauty Care Products Fort Lauderdale, Florida

6, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won £690, I tried 2 withdraw £640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Wings of Love, Kuwait FRAUD, SCAM, NOT A 501 (C)3 ORGANIZATION. WILL BE FACING CHARGES Baltimore Maryland Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Animal Services: Wings of Love, Kuwait Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 26 2016
Captain Mark White They sent me an email saying that I owed 1247 and had to pay immediately and to respond with a flat answer or else I would be arrested and charged and spend 2 years in prison. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: Captain Mark White Internet

Jul 26 2016
2 Brothers Auto Sales Installed Used Part and Will Not Repair When That Part Went Bad Although Under Warranty Redlands California
Issue resolved Author: Redlands, California Auto Dealer Repairs: 2 Brothers Auto Sales Redlands, California

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Encante Anti-Aging Products 1) MMF*MUNEFACESERUM 866-26530 NM SEQ #9000144324252) 55536076EYECREAMESSLIFE OR G877840250 UT SEQ#816000097917 MAJOR SCAM!!! 100% FRAUD!! STAY AWAY!! Internet Author: Saltillo, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Credit Card Fraud: Encante Anti-Aging Products Internet

Jul 25 2016
Jeunesse Medica LLC I ordered a trial sample of Regenere Facelift Complex for $4.99. My credit card has been charged 2 times for the amount of $89.92, ANTIAGINGG8448215725 AS SUBSCRIPTIONS & MEMBERSHIPS WHICH I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THEM TO DO SO CENTENNIAL Colorado Author: Somerset, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Jeunesse Medica LLC CENTENNIAL, Colorado

Jul 25 2016
jte electric Bought a spa pump motor. Spoke with Joe over the phone. I asked for the pump sroud and a printed receipt for supposed 2 year warranty. Will not send shroud or receipt bedford, pa Internet Author: westford, Vermont Mechanics: jte electric Internet

Jul 25 2016
Delivery-Planet.com I newer been in their webpages. But now they have been taking from my Mastercard 5*89€. They took first 1€ on the 19. of OCT 2015 Internet Author: Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Delivery-Planet.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
goshopandsave.com A man named Jessie told me I won a 100.00 gift voucher to be used at walmart, home depot, target...I was told there was a 1.00 charge and a 4.90 charge for processing and handling. This happened on 3/1/16 and they have already taken out those amounts twice. Ghana and Denver, Co. Denver, Colorado and Ghana Author: Florence, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: goshopandsave.com Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
RESTORE 1 a.k.a. RESTORE 24/7 JACK HANKS REMODELING A HOME SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA Nationwide Author: glendale, Arizona Franchises: RESTORE 1 a.k.a. RESTORE 24/7 Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
garcinia lean xtreme here was a add to try for free, then with in 2 weeks they charged my dept card for ana Aurora co 80011 co Author: glasgow, Kentucky Weightloss Programs: garcinia lean xtreme Internet

Jul 25 2016
Studio One-to-One clint roe failure to pay employees. waiting for 2 months for 2 checks. Horrible employer. Being evasive Wellington Florida Author: Florida Photography: Studio One-to-One Wellington, Florida

Jul 25 2016
FanBox alpha empowr.open alpha IPL fees late fees utilized available pending 90 matured money no cash out 3 years san diego California Author: ventura, California Computer Marketing Companies: FanBox alpha san diego, California

Jul 25 2016
Starz Furniture Fernando Edgar Garcia Purchased 9 drawer dresser , returned drawers for repairs 1 month ago and have attempted to collect them with no reply. whittier ca California Author: whittier, California Furniture & Furnishings: Starz Furniture whittier ca, California

Jul 25 2016
Bradford Exchange Checks NEVER shipped, 3 times Ordered check and none arrived, they sent more, nothing and more and nothing. Internet Author: Derby Line, Vermont Printing & Copy Services: Bradford Exchange Checks Internet

Jul 25 2016
Chemsico Bought 3 boxes - over $20 spent-no lures in boxes.What's going on with this company?Chinese takeover? St. Louis Missouri Author: White Plains, New York Exterminating Services: Chemsico St. Louis , Missouri

Jul 25 2016
Capital One Pattrick Maddes Loan officer Received email with a loan document attached saying I was approved for a loan for 9000.00 at a 5.2% rate to pay back in 3 yrs at 289.00 a month.  Keyport NJ Author: ada, Michigan Commerical Lending Firm: Capital One NJ

Jul 25 2016
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts.....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Progenex Managers Adam Zuckerman and Ryan Page negotiate contract with Rexxfield online reputation management Michael Roberts in attempt to commercialize injection source code. The code purportedly offered consumers negative report removal from Ripoff Report and Google online property Blogspot. Recent Fox News exclusive has also exposed a plan called Googlecide -- a campaign designed to scare parents of children defamed online into purchasing the services offered by the new online reputation enterprise. Experts cited by Fox News have said altering websites by injecting source code is illegal. Costa Mesa, California
Authorized Statement, Scam Group, Michael Roberts Rexxfield, Ripoff to Kill the Messenger Ed Magedson Ripoff Report. Author: Atlantic Mine, Michigan Business Consultants: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Costa Mesa, California

Jul 25 2016
Night Hawk Vision Exclusive,Exclusive Ad Puchased 125.00 dollars worth of goods and didnt receive anything 2lasers pointers,2 batteries and charger Internet Author: Rochester, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Night Hawk Vision Internet