Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: privacy matters 1 2 3
There may be more reports for "privacy matters 1 2 3"
For more results perform a general search for "privacy matters 1 2 3"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 17 2017
1-800LoanMart, Wheels Financial Car Title Loans Encino California Author: Sacramento, California Loans: 1-800LoanMart Encino, California

Feb 17 2017
Chrome Capital Fore sight financial and Chrome Capital Rip Off changed contract after making all payments for 3 years lost motorcycle and all money i had invested in fixing it up Salt Lake City Utah Chrome Capital Author: Del Rio, Texas Attorney Generals: Chrome Capital Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 17 2017
wonderhearingaid added 2 additional charges declined,&amts.on bill differ Internet what's this wonderhearingaid, crap Author: Orillia, Ontario, Ontario Hearing Aid Centers: wonderhearingaid Internet

Feb 17 2017
Level 3, Alison Greenwood, Ernie Limo, Amy Sprague, Anthony Compiseno Beware of extesive contracts and punitive charges Seattle, Oahu Nationwide, Author: Ewa beach, Hawaii Telephone Companies: Level 3 Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Snap-on Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Poorly written software very poor support! Author: port jefferson, New York Auto Repair Service: Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Internet

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
KJJ beauty way MML skincareClear pours Scam, said I won a sample skinncream for only $5 shipping now have been getting deliveries every month from all three companies and auto charged $89.97 from each company ,that's 3 charges, PER MONTH! That's almost $300 a month on SKIN CREAM I do not want or use! Florida Author: Florida, New York Credit Card Fraud: KJJ beauty way Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver ordered 2 remote flying sharks on December 15th and never received them do not know Internet Author: Rohnert Park, California Unusual Rip-Off: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 16 2017
Zarin Medical, LLC Zarin Medical Piqo4Naturalase QS 2JFocus Medical LaserJeff NightLee Pannell Claiming complete all color tattoo removal + promised approved deal/financed, deceptive and very misleading, dragged me thru 3+ weeks of torment Knoxville Tennessee
invoice for piqo4 Author: clifton, Colorado US Postal Service: Zarin Medical, LLC Knoxville , Tennessee

Feb 16 2017
Price Busters discount stores in Maryland Ripoff Manufacturer warranty of new Ashley furniture couch broken after 2 weeks Rosedale Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: Price Busters discount stores in Maryland Rosedale, Maryland

Feb 16 2017
Unstoppable Vision I ordered 2 Puppy banks from a Facebook ad for a total of $43.98 and never received them. My credit card was charged, though! Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Toy Stores: Unstoppable Vision Internet

Feb 16 2017
Morgan and Morgan Law Firm For the People Said they would fight my case,Discrimination ,while working at the Healing Place,I have been there for about 14-months,they said they wasn't hiring No full time worker,they hired 2 white guys and made them full time,I complained and got fired Nationwide This is not a Bigamist report Author: Louisville,, Kentucky Bigamist: Morgan and Morgan Law Firm Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Drivetime Aurora Colorado No Exceleration Have to make 2 car payments each month on lemon Aurora Colorado I See You Have Problems Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Drivetime Aurora, Colorado

Feb 15 2017
KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO MAZEN SAJAJA, MIKE For : Auto Repair, I was quoted a price for a Tune-up If i bought my own spark Plugs/ Egr Valve and the amount which was quoted prepared to pay,the amount came to be way more then what they quoted double and the same person which quoted me the price said he dont remember quoting me the following price and labor said it must have been someone else. also which left me owing $55.00 dollars more after repair was complete of repair the motor light was still one which was supposively went off and didn't after repairing spark plugs the vehicle sounds the same. 2 days later i took it for inspection and it fail due to motor light on Cedar Hill Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Inspection: KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO Cedar Hill, Texas

Feb 15 2017
Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Stone Quarry Bulldog's customers receive complete satisfaction. Stone Quarry’s approach focuses on providing finest quality English bulldog puppies available. *UPDATE: Stone Quarry Bulldogs promises continued operations improvement by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Stone Quarry Bulldogs is recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe business.
Author: Damariscotta, Maine Animal Abuse: Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Stone Quarry Bulldogs breed, show, sell English bulldogs, standard & mini sized. Stone Quarry Bulldogs, AKC inspected & compliant facility. Stone Quarry Bulldogs money back guarantees all puppies with 1 year written health guarantee against any life-threatening genetic defect! Dedicated to finding loving homes & educating owners for healthy loving bulldogs. Garrettsville, Ohio

Feb 15 2017
Steroid Portal I made a purchase on their website, waited a couple of months. Nothing arrived, I then contacted them via their Contact Us page. They advised my order has been shipped, this has been since September. Nothing has arrived, I contacted them another 3 times with no response. Nationwide Internet Author: Internet Drug Manufacturers: Steroid Portal Internet

Feb 15 2017
H.M. Roofing Service Harry Montes His ad in Green Pages says he fixes leaks in your roof. Told me I needed $450 worth of repairs. My roof is still leaking. Called him 3 times. He finilly came over and now wanted to re-evaluate Texas Author: KATY, Texas Home Improvements: H.M. Roofing Service Texas

Feb 15 2017
1-800LOANMART Buyer Be AWARE Encino California Author: Hesperia, California Loans: 1-800LOANMART Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
1 800 LOAN MART These people burglarized me. Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Financing: 1 800 LOAN MART Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
Duty free cuban cigars Damian BancroftDamian Cayman Ordered, waited 3 weeks, unable to fulfill, waiting for refund they promised 11 days ago. Caymans Internet Remove report, refund is being processed Author: Internet Credit Card Fraud: Duty free cuban cigars Internet

Feb 15 2017
1-800-loan Mart Encino California Author: inglewood, California Loans: 1-800-loan Mart Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
Quality Companies Quality Leasing of Waxahachi, TX We got 2 trucks through them and asked for deferments because one was in an accident 2 weeks after we got it and have no help with their outrageous deductible so we loosing that truck.! Indianapolis, IN. Waxahachi, TX Nationwide Author: Kilgore, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Quality Companies Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Tampa Singles I'm new to Florida ( 6 months ) I paid Tampa Singles $3000.for a perfect Match ... The Employees promised me Satisfaction Garanteed in them finding a perfect match. I got SCAMED. They set me up with 1 match Totally the opposite what I said I'm looking f Screwed me out of $3000. Lakeland Florida Author: Holiday , Florida Dating Services: Tampa Singles Lakeland , Florida

Feb 15 2017
Sam's special I ordered 1set of lighted crochet hooks on Jan 12th. Was told it would tale 2-4weeks to be delivered. Money was taken out on Jan 12th. Emailed them on February 13th. Was told they are working on it. Have not heard from them since. Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sam's special Internet