PRIVACY MATTERS 1 2 3 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: privacy matters 1 2 3
There may be more specific results for "privacy matters 1 2 3"
For more specific results for "privacy matters 1 2 3"
Showing 26-50 of 37,850 Found Reports For more specific results for "privacy matters 1 2 3"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 17 2017
Loably Financial Loably Loans I purchased a package on May 26th for $250. I had to follow up several times to even get an account created. I waited several weeks and still didn't receive the service requested. Then I was told it would be an additional $200 or I could request a refund. I opted for a refund and was told it would take 3 to 5 days to complete. That was over 3 weeks ago and still not received my money back. Buyer beware Orlando FL Internet
Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Loably Financial Internet

Jul 17 2017
Prolash1 I was on Facebook and ran into a pop up from prolash1, I clicked on the ad that said try it for free only $7.95 for shipping. I paid that exact amount, and about 3 weeks later I got the sample of the product. About a month later on 6/11/2017 they charged $149.95.  Desert, California Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Prolash Internet

Jul 17 2017
Imperium Dietary Supplement Unauthorized Charges after 2 weeks sample. Jacksonville Florida
Refund of Money Charged Author: Salem, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Imperium Dietary Supplement Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 17 2017
Skin Wrinkle No More Sam Skin CreamPeepeye Serum, Parisian Glow A box with 2 products comes 2-3 times each month. Billed to varied company names on CredCard. St. Petersburg FL Nationwide: FL, CO, WI Author: Medina, Ohio Skin Care: Skin Wrinkle No More Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Sling TV Charged me for 1 months service even though I cancelled the 7-day trial period on the 7th day. Evidently they track the exact time you sign up and go by that. I cancelled 5 hours late and they cut me no slack. Nationwide Author: Yakima, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Sling TV Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
K-Mart On January 2, 2016, we purchased a $449.99 Kenmore refrigerator on K-Mart's Why Not Lease It Plan. K-Mart continued to take $79.50 per month from my checking account. In the end, I paid $1431.00, nearly three times the selling price of the refrigerator. When I called to complain, I was told the last payment had been taken out. It makes me wonder if I had called sooner, would the last payment have been taken out sooner? RIP OFF PURE AND SIMPLE!!! DuBois Pennsylvania Author: Allport, Pennsylvania Appliances: K-Mart DuBois, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
Park west referrals I have bad credit they promise me a loan told me I had to pay 3 months of payments up front then they told me I had to pay 2000 for insurance and then they you had to pay 1250.00 closen cost I didn't get the loan still waiting for refund Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Loans: Park west referrals Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
PITNEY BOWES DON'T SIGN UP EVER NEENAH Wisconsin Author: CHULA VISTA, California Computer Rental 2: PITNEY BOWES NEENAH, Wisconsin

Jul 17 2017
Alliumere skincare Nova skin I thought I was going to be able to try this product free I didn't know i was going to be charged. 99 .98 4 .95 1.oo 2.94 2 .95 its fraud how can they do this? Author: Edinburgh, Indiana Attorney Generals: Alliumere skincare

Jul 16 2017
Beauty Within Sent me this product for 4.95 and then sent me another in a week the next week i got 2 more Beauty Within Provo Utah Ok Mr or Mrs fruit cake as you call yourself let me give you a little heads-up Author: Del City, Oklahoma Weightloss Programs: Beauty Internet

Jul 16 2017
Absolutely Psychics.com Jackie CEO I called to speak to a psychic. The first 3 minutes were free I only spoke for about 6-8 mintes top. They preauthorized 28 minutes of talk time only found it out once I called to only receive a prerecorded message. They took $80 and have not returned any calls or emails. The advisors rate was only $.99 a minute. The Reading was horrible and I want my money returned. I'm filing a dispute with my bank as we speak. Worse experience ever! California Internet Author: Garfield, New Jersey Landmarks & Historic Sites: Absolutely Psychics.com Internet

Jul 16 2017
Jews Aussie Jews Aussie This person ripped me off of 1, 200 dollars. Texas former Oaklohoma Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Abusive Parents: Jews Aussie Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
allumineye allumiderm ordered trial size of these 2 skin products for 4.95 recieved large amount but didnt know the difference then a week later 180.00 was taken from my account. since I used my bank card nothing could be done just got ripped of 180.00 of my social security Internet Author: Alabama Eye Care: allumineye Internet

Jul 16 2017
Care auto enterprise inc ABE is a huge lie about everything he tells you, there is no car, i waited 2 months for a car he was suppose to get me in 3 to 4 weeks and never arrived, everyday he would tell me a different excuse about the car and also told him if he would show me where the car was so i could go see it and he refuse to tell me where it was, everything is a lie, also he keeps on posting his adds on craigslist to rip off more people wich means he doesnt stop Hallandale beach Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Care auto enterprise inc Hallandale beach, Florida

Jul 16 2017
Metro PCs Evan 7055630 Called to have my due date changed because I'm out of town and 8 1/2 months pregnant my husband works out of town and having my phone on is a must have I called and none of the 3 people have helped me and have stressed me out even more I'm very un happy and mad Muscle shoals Alabama Why Not? Author: Tuscumbia, Alabama Audio & Electronics Shops: Metro PCs Muscle shoals , Alabama

Nicolas Huaman Castro ESTAFA YAPO PLAY 3 LA FLORIDA QUILLOTA Internet
Author: Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Nicolas Huaman Castro Internet

Jul 15 2017
ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex (2 bottles)Instant Wrinkle Serum I ordered what I thought was 1 free sample of ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex in May 2017. Now as of 7/14/2017, I have received 2 other bottles of their products which I did not order, nor do I want. I was never told of the possibility that I would receive and be charged for any additional products. They just keep coming in the mail! Fulfillment Center-3465 S. Arlington ,Akron, OH Washington Author: Omak, Washington Skin Care: ClairSkin Washington

Jul 15 2017
A1 Truck Driving School Fresno, Californiaa A-1 TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL FRESNO Does not have standard equipment that trucking companies require you to be trained on. Will not give us required letter so we can get Student Tuition Reimbursement from our Company. Fresno California Author: Troy, Ohio Trade Schools: A1 Truck Driving School Fresno, Californiaa Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Take a getaway Take Three They sold me (2) 3 day getaways anywhere in the world for $399. They sent me nothing in the mail as promised and would not give me a website address. They said I had 2 years to use it and when the 2 years were up, they called me and asked me if I wanted to extend. After much conversation and the promise things would be different this time, I paid the money got a phone number, which is disconnected, and never heard from them again. Then yesterday they called and asked me if I wanted to extend. Said I had bought (2) packages 2 years ago. So, they tried to say I didn't extend. I am furious! Calling Gephard. Internet Author: Marriott Slaterville, Utah Hotel: Take a getaway Internet

Jul 15 2017
Marcy mountain mastiffs (Doreen Dyssert) Marcy mountain mastiffs Doreen dyssert Unethical breeders selling dogs that die of cancer before 2 years old! Nationwide Author: Bend, Oregon Adoption Agencies: Marcy mountain mastiffs (Doreen Dyssert) Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Matthew hagberg Ordered 2 things totaling 45.00 and never received anything. He will not respondo to emails nor call you back. I ordered a sauna shaper pants and waist trainer Internet
Author: Fort valley, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Matthew hagberg Internet

Jul 15 2017
Color by Pascale I placed an order online by paying only for the shipping $5.99. I ordered 3 types of lipsticks: Psychedelic Matte Deep Moisture, Scandal Matte Deep Moisture, and Angel Matte Deep Moisture Lipstick. I received my order number 56153 and tracking number LW387522385CN. I was told that it was said to be delivered June 17, 2017. I would frequently check my order by tracking and noticed that it was delivered but not at my address. I then called the US Postal Service to file a complaint. I received a call from US Postal Service stating that they didn't understand but on their end it was delivered at that same address other than mine. They told me to contact the color by pascale company to get further understanding about my order. Therefore, I didn't have a phone number but had a email address to message them only to not receive anything back. It is not July 15, 2017 and I haven't received my order. I am concerned by I listed my credit card and am worried about it being charged anymore. China Author: Opp, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Opp, Alabama

Jul 14 2017
Art Yockey Frances Yockey paid over 8 hundred for a steam cleaner that lasted slightly over 2 months Cherokee Village Arkansas Author: Cherokee Village, Arkansas Questionable Activities: Art Yockey Cherokee Village, Arkansas

Jul 14 2017
Americare helen vander bruggen 12/31/2015. l talked to helen vander bruggen about cpap machine and supplies were free.l gave 275.00 to cover all to her thats all she said l need. 2 years later my insurance companysaid l owe them 1051.27. l still not get a bill from them over 2 years later santa ana California Author: holland, Michigan Liars: Americare santa ana, California

Jul 14 2017
Z57 Internet Solutions George Herrera My contract was expired on December 2016, and I am not able to cancel. I have sent cancellation notices for the past 3 months and I have been completely ignored. When I called today George ,Jorge, Herrera treated like trash, refusing to cancel without paying an extra month because the cancellations in writing are not valid. They want that you cancel over the phone because they will play any trick for not cancel to you. The customer service is horrible. They don't provide the service that they promise and they are not worth the money that you pay a month for their service. San Diego California Author: La Mesa, California Advertising / Deceptive: Z57 Internet Solutions San Diego, California