Your Search | privacy matters 1 2 3

Nov 28 2016
Acceptance on Oct 15th to paid off my furniture I Financed $1099 that have to be pay off in 3 month you said no interest or nothing BUT buls*** after 3 months regardless what I had paid off you doble everything!!!for less than $200 Acceptance Now is company Tampa Florida Customer Service Author: Wesley , Florida Civil Rights Violators: Acceptance Now Tampa, Florida

Nov 28 2016
Freedom investing academy Charged my atm card $97 on 11/1/2016 i did not order anything from them Internet
Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Freedom investing academy Internet

Nov 28 2016
007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Mr. Gary D. Gruenberg. 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc, Fragrance Zone, Inc, Grun Art, Inc, Ideas By Design, and Perfume Free Zone are all owned by Gary Gruenberg and use the phone number 305 491-3878. Never sent me a 1 oz platinum american eagle. Miami Florida BS Author: Salmon Arm, British Columbia Multi Level Marketing: 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Internet

Nov 28 2016
Freddy Rosario ,fdrdronemods.com FDR DRONES MODS I sent a brand new DJI drone to get upgraded, 1 year after this guy, noticed him with a lawyer and refused to accept. never returned my drone Pompano Beach Nationwide Author: Chulavista, California Work at Home: Freddy Rosario Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Nov 28 2016
Deal Empire I purchased 2 sets of hair curlers on 11/09/16. Messaged back from them that my order was on it's way. 11/28.16 still no tracking or merchandise I ordered. Order # DE149201 Author: Keyser, West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 28 2016
,The Face Company (St. Peter's Missouri,  Kim Palmier United Laser Company in Clayton, but I was ripped off & had my money literally stolen from the St. Peter's Missouri location only receiving 2 treatments. They got $1200.00 in cash from me for treatments they promised would help with some issues but I needed to Talked me into services that I needed to pay cash for that they were going to provide next week & that next week I went & the doors were closed. St. Peters Missouri Author: St. Charles , Missouri Consumer Services: The Face Company (St. Peter's MO) Kim Palmier Missouri

Nov 27 2016
BARI builders LLC, Sobe Contractors These guys lie every single day . They don't work Thursday through Tuesday I don't show up for work even if they promised to going to show up to work . They install everything not according to plan and then have to convince the architect to change the plans to benefit them . It has taken me over 4 1/2 months to get one interior wall up at a commercial location And it's still not completed because they don't follow the planS. Run away from these guys Miramar Florida Florida Author: Miami Shores, Florida Builders & Contractors: BARI builders LLC Florida

Nov 27 2016
Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Kevin Beary claims I won 100,000 and all I needed to do was send him 1,500 I didn't but he keeps message me so I went along with him to get information he wants me to go to chase bank account name Michael William s account number 897571050 routine 111000614 the claim number he gave me is FB225-7736 BATCH FB-02811544 SERIAL 99352748-2016 A CODE IS EK52636282 PCH -INCIDENT 161124-000314 THIS SUCKS I WANTED TO GET MY GRANDKIDS CHRISTMAS GIFTS AND MAYBE TAKE A VACATION WE ARE ON SS DISABILITY AND THAT COVERS THE BILLS THEY MESSAGE ME 2 OR 3 TIMES ADAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Questionable Activities: Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Internet

Nov 27 2016
Go Smart Dropped network after 3 months and said sorry no networking. I had $25 and just bought one of there SIM card for 12. Refused refund. Payson Utah Author: Payson , Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Go Smart Payson , Utah

Nov 27 2016
Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dadson Washer Service wants to promise that all matters will be handled with the time and effort it deserves. Dadson Washer Services main goal and priority is customers satisfaction and trust. *UPDATE: Dadson Washer Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Dadson Washer Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: Sherman Oaks, California Laundry Services: Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Internet

Nov 26 2016
thedealempire I ordered 2 of the underware they were advertising n facebook on 10/23 and i have not gotten my order but they drafted my account. Internet Author: Willis, Texas Clothing Stores: thedealempire Internet

Nov 26 2016
U.S. Bank N.A., Trustee of the Oseberg Trust Ill - (present);U.S. Bank N.A. F/K/A FIRST. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUST U/A dated 03/01/99 (EQCC HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST 1999-1) BY EQUICREDIT CORPORATION OF AMERICA (a/k/a USB has been notoriously, illegally trying to TAKE my PAID-OFF HOME! I AM A WIDOW & S.O.Florida Cert.Foster Care/Emergency Shelter Agent! A LEGAL DEED WAS NEVER OFFICIATED THRU PROBATE! I WAS MAILED AN OFFICIAL RELEASE OF MORMORTGAGEI HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY OF CASHIER'S CHECK-PIF! I NEVER RE-FINANCED OR MODIFIED ANY CONTRACT! I WAS IN LAS VEGAS, NE ON DATE OF SIGNING! AN EXPERT HW ANALYST HAS ATTESTED, CONFIRMED & SUBMITTED A REPORT OF A FRAUDULENT SIGNATURE! I PAID FOR THIS HOME & US BANK IS TRYING TO VALIDATE A 4Closure on my home! FLA 1DCA Presently requesting a M4Rehearing is on the docket for CERT because of this horrifying ordeal and others, have suffered thru - & l PAID OFF my husband & my American Drean - & lost him, via culpable negligent actions of USB's egregious actions! NATIONWIDE
Author: Newberry, Florida Liars: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
SVCRT. Com I was on a site that required your credit score and I came across free scores.com and it was supposed to be free. But when I filled the information out it required a $1 so I paid it through my debit card and I had 7 Days but I called before the 7 days was up and the operator said I had until the 14th of November and I had paid$1on the 7th Of November. So I noticed my account was in overdraft on November 15th and it shouldn't have because I called to cancel the transaction from free score's.com but they still charged my card for $39.90 on November 15th without my authorization or approval. Internet Not Free! Call and get a refund Author: Bastrop, Louisiana Advertising / Deceptive: SVCRT. Com Internet

Nov 26 2016
Slim Panties I ordered one pair of Slim Panties almost 2 weeks ago, and still have not received my product. They sure took the money out of my account fast enough, I tried calling no answer. I have not sent e-mail but from other reports that does not help either. I want my product or my money back ASAP Internet Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Slim Panties Internet

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
AVA's Flowers DONT EVER USE THIS SERVICE. THEY DO NOT DELIER WHAT YOU PAY FOR. I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY AVA'S FLOWERS 2 TIMES NOW THEY ARE A VERY DISHONEST FLORAL COMPANY. THEY CHARGE FOR AN ORDER THEN SEND SOMETHING MUCH CHEAPER THEY ARE COOKS AND DISHONEST! WHEN YOU CALL THEM TO QUESITON THEM ABOUT NOT DELIVERING WHAT YOU PAID FOR, THEY ARE VERY VAUGE AND OUT YOU ON HOLD FOR THE LONGEST TIME DONT USE THEM! Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Florists: AVA's Flowers Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Dotty's Casino GAMING ISSUE. DIDNT PAY ME FOR 3 HOURS. KICKED OUT FOR BEING UPSET FROM ALL PROPERITES MANAGER LOW CLASS NO APOLOGY Las Vegas Nevada
I recieved a call for what? Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Casinos & Cardrooms: Dotty's Casino Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 25 2016
Blazeray Order 2 sent and Charged for 3 Ponte Verde Florida Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Blazeray Ponte Verde, Florida

Nov 25 2016
T-Mobile I will be reporting to BBB, The Complaint Board and Ripoff Report! After coming from Verizon 3 months ago my bill has been $50.00 more a month than quoted. I sat on hold for an hour, was hung up on twice , and was never given a supervisor as I requested. From the start I had faulty equipment, had it replaced with faulty equipment, then ended up having to pay for equipment that was supposed to be free. I have a long history of customer care and have never treated someone like I've been treated. And my bill is still wrong! Very disappointed! Nationwide Forget The BBB! It's a Huge CONGAME! Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Empire Carpet After carpet installation seams rippled and discovered a nail had been hammered into the carpet and floor beneath. We have made 4 appointments for repair. One they went to the wrong address 3 they cancelled after waiting all day. Customer Service was incompetent. Supervisor Pia was rude. Absolute worst. Have now rescheduled for the 5th time. Islandia, Nationwide Author: Southfields, New York Home Improvements: Empire Carpet Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Placed an order with Deal Empire and realized there was 2 of the item and only wanted one. Try to cancel order within 2 minutes. They wouldn't let me cancel. Said order was in shipment . They don't answer the phone # they show or it is always busy. They are a rip off. Internet Author: Newton, Massachusetts Adult Care Facilities: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 25 2016
WALMART.COM Ordered a tv, had to wait 2 weeks for delivery, never delivered, called they said product not available Hobe Sound Internet Author: hobe sound, Florida TVs & VCRs: WALMART.COM Internet

Nov 24 2016
Deal Empire placed 3 e-mails and 4calls after recieving confirmation, no response nov.10th they withdrew from my bank 2x24.99$. for 2 panties, flesh color Florida Author: Gibsonville, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Deal Empire Florida