Your Search | privacy matters 1 2 3

Oct 21 2016
DJI Never sent me the $749 SSD card I paid for when i purchased my Inspire 1 drone Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Cameras & Video: DJI Internet

Oct 21 2016
Simply eyes Derma majic step 1, Essential beauty and health. 3830Valley Center Dr. San Diego,Ca.92130 or New Life Skin P. O. Box 35368 St. Petersburg, FL.33705 San Diego Ca. /St. Petersburg, FL. Ca./ Fla. Author: Middleton, Wisconsin Infomercial Rip-offs: Simply eyes St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 21 2016
Luminis Bella Epoque I ordered a trial sample of Luminis from Bella Epoque. Had 3 deductions from my checking acct, two of $88.99 Fountain Valley California
Author: Kernersville, North Carolina On-Line Stores: Luminis Bella Epoque Fountain Valley, California

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Sky Keeton DO NOT do business with this guy. I paid for 4 beats and he sent me already recorded tracks. One had a 2 Chainz verse and the other had a Yo Gotti verse. This was done without their consent and illegally. When notified of this error, he refused to refund or send beats. DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN MONEY. ATLANTA Georgia Author: Mississippi Producers: Sky Keeton atlanta, Georgia

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Landau Jewelry Lorraine Landau Customer ServiceThe Hyman Group727 N Meadow StreetAllentown, PA 18102610-433-4114, ext $265 ring turned my finger green - returned 2 times lifetime guarantee means no refund only credit to buy over priced poor quality jewelry Las Vegas Nevada Author: Folsom, California Kiosks: Landau Jewelry Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2016
tropical family getaways Florida Caribbean travel called telling me I won a vacation package. pressured me for almost 2 weeks to send money hallandale beach florida No scam here Author: Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Travel Services: tropical family getaways Internet

Oct 20 2016
dollar tee club Ordered 2 t-shirts on july 29th, paid for them and still haven't received them. No contact from them! Internet Author: Woodbine , Kansas Clothing Stores: dollar tee club Internet

Oct 20 2016
Outlet Bait & Tackle outletbaitandtackle.comOverstocked Bait & They kept my money & tackle on 3 orders. Saint Joseph Minnesota Author: Dunnellon, Florida Fishing: Outlet Bait & Tackle Saint Joseph, Minnesota

Oct 20 2016
Savannah Van Lines Fender Moving and Storage, llc Have been fighting with them for 2 months to get my $300 deposit back. Author: New Bern, North Carolina Moving Companies: Savannah Van Lines

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 19 2016
nationwideadvances Paul Willey Acting as a Merchant Cash Advance Broker. asked for 1500 old leads for 1 dollar per lead and the mpoment He received the the lead then gone. Submit Please send any questions you may have fo Internet
Author: Alabama Commerical Lending Brokers: nationwideadvances Internet

Oct 19 2016
Golden Romance Kennel / Bear of Gold Kennel Ana Cvorkov Aleksandra Karapandzic Katarina Savkić & Mladen Bojan Zeljkovic Gordana Djurdjic Meda Savkic SCAMMED BY ALL THESE PEOPLE ON 2 DOG SALES WATCH OUT SO YOU ARE NOT SCAMMED TOO Ana Cvorkov Veljkova 106 22411 Kraljevci Serbia SERBIA
Author: North Carolina Dog Breeders: Golden Romance Kennel/Bear of Gold Kennel

Oct 19 2016
Stacey Shefton Atlanta Motor Group, Premierone Motors Inc. Stacey Sapp, Stacey Wells, Atlanta Xotic Rentals Theft By Deception Stole $25,000 By Selling Benz With Out Title Stole 3 Cars & Rent 1 Atlanta Xotic Rental Norcross Marrietta Cobb Sylvania Augusta Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle: Stacey Shefton Norcross, Georgia

Oct 19 2016
Avas Flowers 1-877-638-3303 Rip-Off Nationwide Author: Steger, Illinois Liars: Avas Flowers Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
verizon Wireless BUY 1 GET 1 FREE GALAXY 7 EDGE RIP OFF Nationwide Author: TERRELL, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Aarons Lease to own Illegally calling personal references and invasion of privacy selinsgrove Pennsylvania Author: Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania Rental Stores: Aarons Lease to own selinsgrove,

Oct 18 2016
A-1 Concrete & Stone Alejandro Alaniz Scam Artist & Thief Fort Worth Texas Same story Author: Fort Worth, Texas Home Improvements: A-1 Concrete & Stone Fort Worth, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Lux Style I received a package in the mail yesterday from this company, it stated I ordered it 1-10-2016,I did not order this item, dont even remember seeing it order the company does not sound familiar to me. I want to send it back, they are charging me 64.85 in USD .  DK-5100 Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Lux Style DK-5100, nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Renova Flooring, Patrick Kovacs, Lombardia Properties Delayed work (3 months), damaged property and didn't finish the job. Dallas Texas Author: Plano, Texas Home Improvements: Renova Flooring Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2016
advance tex driver finder, smart pc fixer told me it would take 300 to fix my cpu but they could fit it for 200 and 19.99 a month fee .But thay had ti take control of my cpu .but after 3 days Internet Author: North Kansas City, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: advance tex Internet

Oct 17 2016
Beezid Penny Auction 8 large won & paid wins haven't been processed or shipped, all smaller have been recieved.3-4 mo old. No reply upon requested help. Phone calls go unanswered. Internet Author: evansville, Indiana Auctions: Beezid Penny Auction Internet

Oct 17 2016
North Hills Auto Mall Fished me out of $400 deposit by having me sign a receipt as he kept us focused in a conversation about the vehicle. Receipt read Non-refundable deposit will hold vehicle for 7 days. Mind you this was 2 days after I made the deposit. Found a better vehicle somewhere else and called saying I wanted to pick up my deposit. He had said okay and never mentioned it wasn't refundable over the phone with me until we got to the location where he immediately mentioned the non-refundability and then attempted to get me into buying his vehicles again. I will not be recommending this place of business to anyone. It is slimey and deceiving. I have never heard of a place that would not refund your deposit before the 7 days is up. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: EAST WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: North Hills Auto Mall Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania