PRIVACY MATTERS 123 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: privacy matters 123
There may be more specific results for "privacy matters 123"
For more specific results for "privacy matters 123"
Showing 26-50 of 2,077 Found Reports For more specific results for "privacy matters 123"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Feb 03 2017
1-800 Loan Mart Illegal harrassment privacy disclosure illegal business practices Encino California
Its True Author: torrance, California Miscellaneous Companies: 1-800-LoanMart Encino, California

Jan 31 2017
Leagle.com LEAGLE.COM RUTHLESSLY & REMORSELESSLY VIOLATES PEOPLE'S PRIVACY Little Rock, Arkansas Internet
LEAGLE.COM AND DONALD JOHNSON (if this is really his name) HIDES IN THE SHADOWS OF THE INTERNET and fails to respond to the numerous complaints made against his company. Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Civil Rights Violators: Leagle.com Internet

Jan 24 2017
Credit Control LLC Violation of Privacy hazelwood Missouri Author: Succasunna, New Jersey Collection Agency's: Credit Control LLC hazelwood, Missouri

Jan 23 2017
Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Purchased airline ticket for my father to fly out over the holidays. My father was admitted overnight into the hospital and was unable to fly due to his medical condition. I filed my claim and was sent an email that I needed to submit a letter regarding my fathers medical conditions. A letter was sent to Aon stated that due to the sudden illness of my father he was unfit to fly at this time. This letter was authored by his VA doctor. I submitted the letter requesting addition information for dates of his treatments and diagnosis. The second letter faxed stated my father was admitted into the hospital on such dates and was advised not to fly by his doctor. The letter further stated if you should have any questions to please contact his doctor. Aon is refusing to pay the claim because of not disclosing his diagnosis Garden City New York HIPPA Author: Los Angeles, California Child Daycare: Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Garden City, New York

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 14 2017
Privacy guardian.org Privacy guardian.org Promo burn.com Bulb landmarks.com Constant spam emails. I unsubscribe and get more emails for each time I unsubscribe. They treat it like it's a game. The more you try to get them to stop the more you get. Pheonix Internet
Author: Kuna, Idaho Internet: Privacy guardian.org Internet

Jan 10 2017
Sherry Oliver Owner, Real Property Management Boise, Real Property Management Nampa, Silvercreek Realty Group Associate Broker Fair Housing Discrimination, Divulging Sensitive Information, Violated Privacy Laws Boise and Nampa Idaho
Two comments to think about Author: Eagle, Idaho Property Management: Sherry Oliver Owner Boise , Idaho

Jan 06 2017
Air Berlin security and privacy violations Berlin Internet Insensitive Author: tampa, Florida Air Travel: Air Berlin Internet

Jan 05 2017
Tapjoy This company has an issue with rewarding diamonds for offers completed through their offerwall. I completed an offer and sent a screenshot of my CC info to them.proving my completion of the offer. My CC info can now be found on goggle. This is a violation of my privacy and I demand that the photo be deleted. California Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Advertising Agencies: Tapjoy Internet

Jan 05 2017
Hacking Team Inc and 3rd worlds gunda hoz help.aol.com has been notified to give info on investigated hackers assuming claim on my Android amazon kindle fire network while destroying and looting from my emails and privacy agreements in use of the kindle fire's accessibilities. Mostly Boston and Interstate East coast areas Nationwide Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Government Corruption: Hacking Team Inc and 3rd worlds gunda hoz Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Choice Home Warranty BIG SCAM IN HOME WARRANTY!!! Nationwide Nationwide what matters.... Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
INTOXILOCK the company has faulty units. I had a failed result because of something I ate not drinking alcohol DES MOINS IOWA Nationwide We all make mistakes in life it is what you learn from them that matters Author: valley stream, New York Auto Advertising Services: INTOXILOCK Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont I purchased a vehicle from Mr. Bidic on Feb 12, 2016, It has yet to pass inspection because the check engine like was always on. It just needed a new engine costing me over $5500. Mr. Bidic was aware and has yet to contact me regarding this matter. I have had issues with this vehicle since its purchased. They do not stand behingd their vehicles or their customers. Supposedly this business is under Mr. Bidic girlfriend Dawn Dupont, however I have yet to ever spoken to her regarding any of these matters. The Bidic family had a business years back which closed due to defrauded hundred of people their money. This is why Dawn Dupont is listed as the owner. I hope noone else has a bad experience from ths company like I did. Vineland New Jersey Setting the record straight Author: Vineland, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont Vineland, New Jersey

Dec 20 2016
Muscle Matters ripped off, too expensive, terrible customer service Edmonton Alberta Author: edmonton, Alberta Massage Therapists: Muscle Matters Edmonton, Alberta

Dec 06 2016
Bishop L. Austin Bishop Austin and Associated Bishop Austin literally stole my money and kept all of my personal financial information for his own personal files: The worst. I hired Bishop Austin as my attorney to help resolve matters with my estate. He was supposed to devise a Trust on behalf of my and my grandmother . He's horrible. I'm so disappointed in him. What a terrible attorney. This review is going up every and anywhere I can put it. The public needs to know you're a scam . Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Bishop L. Austin Los Angeles , California

Nov 30 2016
Drive Auto Center Bill Smith Scam, fraud, fraud, Deceptive Trade Practices unsafe vehicles glaringly misleading Woodinville Washington All matters have been solved Author: SEATTLE, Washington Motor Vehicle: Drive Auto Center Woodinville, Washington

Nov 29 2016
Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dadson Washer Service wants to promise that all matters will be handled with the time and effort it deserves. Dadson Washer Services main goal and priority is customers satisfaction and trust. *UPDATE: Dadson Washer Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Dadson Washer Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: Los Angeles, California Laundry Services: Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Los Angeles, California

Nov 27 2016
Author: Sherman Oaks, California Laundry Services: Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Internet

Nov 13 2016
open-public-records.com Open Public Records Earns bucks to violate privacy Internet Author: New York Federal Government: open-public-records.com Internet

Nov 12 2016
Pearl Suria Residence Chong Lai Yee In C Studio No Disclosure of Shared living area , invasion of privacy Kuala lumpur Internet Author: Garland, Texas 75040, Texas Hotel: Pearl Suria Residence Nationwide

Oct 31 2016
DomDads.com (Next Decade Solutions) Money Scam, Violation of Privacy Internet Forgot to Mention Author: Other Hackers: DomDads.com (Next Decade Solutions) Internet

Oct 28 2016
citizens bank Humiliation when asked for overdraft fee refund cambridge Massachusetts all that matters Author: cambridge, Massachusetts tempdir: citizens bank cambridge, Massachusetts

Oct 24 2016
BuyBackBoss ripoff, non payment, stolen, customer, privacy, sell iphone, bad company Internet Author: San Mateo, California Telephones: BuyBackBoss Internet

Oct 21 2016
The judge told us to stay away from the which we didn't go around them anyway but they keep going around us and stalking me in their home and they come out each time I arrive so i'm taking pictures of Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 18 2016
Aarons Lease to own Illegally calling personal references and invasion of privacy selinsgrove Pennsylvania Author: Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania Rental Stores: Aarons Lease to own selinsgrove,