Your Search | product test panel consumer research corporation

Jun 27 2016
American Slings - TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Replacement slings made wrong size, company would not stand behind its product, no returns! Pompano Beach Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: American Slings Internet

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 27 2016
Tribal Consumer Venture dba Bestchoice123.com I took out a loan with this company for a loan of $625.   Ukiah California Author: La Crosse, Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: Tribal Consumer Venture dba Bestchoice123.com Ukiah, California

Jun 27 2016
prospect finance corporation CBF motors absolute crooks and liars West palm beach Florida Author: north palm beach, Florida Car Financing: prospect finance corporation West palm beach, Florida

Jun 27 2016
Keith Window Caught lying, have the gall to personally attack ME, refused to get product info, generally acting like retaliatory children Knoxville Tennessee Author: Nowhere, Tennessee Window Manufacturers: Keith Window Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 27 2016
AncestrybyDNA I can't get a hold of the company and the one time I did they said the test would be done on a certain day and I never received it Internet Nationwide
Author: port st lucie, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: AncestrybyDNA Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Jacked Antler Jacked Antler Deer Antler Velvet for muscle building.....As part of a special promotion, we currently offer a trial order of Jacked Antler. By ordering a trial you will be sent a 30 day supply of our product and charged only for shipping ($4.95).  Internet Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Jacked Antler Internet

Jun 27 2016
SmartProcure They oversold the product and then lied about it being a risk free trial Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Medford, New Jersey Personal Services: SmartProcure Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jun 26 2016
iYogi They took my money in exchange for help with computer problems and did not follow through with promises.  Internet Author: palo alto, California Consumer Services: iYogi Internet

Jun 26 2016
buxenger.com Product Worked for 1 Week - Then I was Locked Out internet Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: buxenger.com internet

Jun 26 2016
PC Richard Dis not remove and install A/C even though I paid for it. Nationwide Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Consumer Services: PC Richard Nationwide

Target free 5.00 gift card for purchasing product. Nationwide
Fourth Grade Math... Author: lakewood, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Target Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

Jun 25 2016
Delta Dental Plan Delta Covers Me No option to stop before a year is through even if you didn't like their discount plan. NA Nationwide Author: HAMPTON, Virginia Consumer Services: Delta Dental Plan Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Andrew wilson Cynthia aledo onlinebiginpms andrewwlson892@gmail.comcynthiaaledo9@gmail.comAndrew wilsonCynthia aledo They claim they will fedex your order right after you western union them the money. Once you western union them the money they will come up with every reason possible as to why you haven't received your product. The fbi is investigating them now. India florida Internet Author: Archdale, North Carolina Pharmacies: Andrew wilson Cynthia aledo onlinebiginpms Internet

Jun 25 2016
Integrity driving tests She failed my sons driving test , gave him 40 points for being to cautios Hudsonville michigan Author: Byron center, Michigan Driving instruction: Integrity driving tests Hudsonville mi,

Jun 25 2016
LG Electronics Defective Product and broken promise to repair at no charge Internet Author: Lottsburg, Virginia Appliances: LG Electronics Internet

Jun 25 2016
Aleko Products Faulty Product, refuses to refund purchase price, poor customer service Kent Washington Author: Prescott, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Aleko Products Kent, Washington

Jun 25 2016
Hertz The Hertz Corporation Unauthorized Charge to my Account Memphis Tennessee Author: Cordova, Tennessee Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 25 2016
Jadorechicwear.com Jadorechicwear Scamiming consumers, not providing product, blocking consumer from inquiring through social media Internet Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida On-Line Business: Jadorechicwear.com Internet

Jun 23 2016
Repairskinplus RIPOFF The name appeared on my credit card as You place an order for a small skincare sample just pay the shipping less than $10 you use your credit card. Then they bill you $90 mostly for something they never sent any product Norm statement or Bill or anything They don't have a website it just pulls up on my c Nationwide Author: Vienna, Virginia Beauty Salons: Repairskinplus RIPOFF Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
iHealth Labs i health, ihealthlabs, i health labs, dean wong, ihealth dean wong lied about giving me free product because of bad review Mountain View California Author: California On-Line Stores: iHealth Labs Mountain View, California

Jun 23 2016
Penn Credit Corporation unknown, Harassing Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Palm Bay,, Florida Collection Agencies: Penn Credit Corporation Harrisburg , Pennsylvania

Jun 23 2016
choice home warranty will not fulfill their warranty, I paid for a homeowners warranty for coverage including the air conditioner and they will not repair it. edison New Jersey Author: dallas, Texas Consumer Services: choice home warranty edison, New Jersey

Jun 23 2016
Kevin Cannon - Realty Resolution Management LLC VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kevin Cannon a Real Estate Investment manager and leading Real Estate turnaround expert specializing in the acquisition, mitigation, management, liquidation of distressed real estate assets. Kevin Cannon dedicated to 100% client satisfaction guarantee.  Kevin Cannon - Realty Resolution Management  implement proprietary systems and software combined with top rated legal and mitigation staff with over 100 years of combined experience in the mitigation of distressed Real Estate assets. Kevin Cannon - Realty Resolution Management LLC receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Client Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Kevin Cannon - Realty Resolution Management LLC made a serious commitment to a 100% client satisfaction guarantee which lets clients feel safe, confident and secure when they choose Kevin Cannon - Realty Resolution Management LLC.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Realty Resolution mitigates distressed real estate debt to create equity and to sell the assets. Kevin Cannon a leading Real Estate investment manager & Real Estate distressed asset turnaround expert and together with his staff of attorneys and mitigation specialists, over 100 years of combined experience in the mitigation of distressed Real Estate Assets. Orlando, Florida