PRODUCT TEST PANEL CONSUMER RESEARCH CORPORATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: product test panel consumer research corporation
There may be more specific results for "product test panel consumer research corporation"
For more specific results for "product test panel consumer research corporation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1381951

Jun 28 2017
Princess Cruise Lines Rude staff who are ignorant of the product they are paid to sell Santa Clarita California Author: Texas Cruise Ships: Princess Cruise Lines Nationwide

2, Report #1381947

Jun 28 2017
EDUCATION CREDIT MANAGEMENT corporation ECMC The company representative called me and started yelling at me about how I owed money for a school I never attended as I already have a student loan already paid for because I am on extended medical leave Minneapolis ,Minnesota Author: San Jose, California Colleges and Universities: EDUCATION CREDIT MANAGEMENT corporation Internet

3, Report #1381940

Jun 28 2017
Revitalize Skin Serum ripped me off and won't take product back - even though it is a free trial product - sends more $200 Fountain Valley California Author: Woodstock, Georgia Skin Care: Revitalize Skin Serum Fountain Valley, California

Jun 28 2017
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada *UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Author: Anniston, Alabama Pool Services: Global Sun Pools - Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified Safe. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada

Jun 28 2017
Blue World Pools REVIEW: Blue World Pools commitment to 100% customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools. Carson City, Nevada *UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. I am finghting Author: ETOWAH, Tennessee Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified Safe. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. CARSON CITY, Nevada

Jun 28 2017
Yellowstone Capital REVIEW: Yellowstone Capital llc executive team & employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Yellowstone Capital LLC’s approach to business focused on working with merchants best interests in mind. Competitors require clients switch processing, Yellowstone Capital works with clients to get funding without switching processors. *UPDATE: Yellowstone Capital pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Yellowstone Capital isrecognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service.
I understand your situation Author: Church Hill, Tennessee Cash Services: Yellowstone Capital | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Yellowstone Capital dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. The safe Cash Advance alternative when you need money the most. Yellowstone Capital cash advance expert team, years of industry experience, dedicated to accommodating all needs of business owners. Yellowstone Capital the alternative business financing provider offering unlimited business funds. Internet

Jun 28 2017
Cutter Financial Group, LLC REVIEW: Cutter Financial Group commitment to total client satisfaction. Cutter Financial Groups past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality financial solutions to their clients by identifying all the facts necessary to make a sound financial decision that is in their best interest before making that decision. Cutter Financial Group's process helps filter out the myths and misconceptions and helps their clients determine the must know, relevant facts to make logical financial decisions for their future. Boston, Mansfield, Cape Cod Falmouth, Massachusetts*UPDATE: Cutter Financial Group pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Cutter Financial Group, LLC is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Once again he tries to get out of it... Author: Carver, Massachusetts Insurance Agencies: Cutter Financial Group | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Family owned and operated independent wealth managers. Retirement and investment specialists specialize in comprehensive wealth management, investing, financial - retirement planning, insurance strategies. Falmouth, Massachusetts

Jun 28 2017
Symmetry Financial Group REVIEW: Symmetry Financial Group Symmetry Financial Group’s leadership committed to development and success of their agents, providing clients with the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.*UPDATE: Symmetry Financial Group pledges their commitment to always improve their operations by joining Rip-off Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Symmetry Financial Group Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe Business Service.
Warning advice for agents Author: ASHEVILLE, North Carolina Insurance Agencies: Symmetry Financial Group | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. Extensive portfolio, life, annuity products with many options, Term Life, Non-med Term, Whole Life, UL, EIUL, Disability, Critical Illness, Annuity, EIA, SPIA and more. Internet

Jun 28 2017
legalcpn Affiliate Information Technology, JASON WILLIAMS LEGALCPN IS A TOTAL RIPOFF AND A SCAM! I purchased a CPN from Affiliate Information Technology dba Legal CPN on May 26, 2016 and as of today they have not delivered me a valid CPN. I've called all of their numbers many times and left many messages with no return call. I have tried for over a year to reach someone by both phone and email. I have filed complaints with the BBB and AG. Troy Michigan Author: Saint George, Utah Consumer Services: legalcpn Troy, Michigan

Jun 28 2017
Courtrecords.org Posting sealed court cases online Internet Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Consumer Services: Courtrecords.org Internet

Jun 28 2017
Dermarenu Thieves charged me $98.71 for a 4 ounce free sample. When I called to get refund, they said non-refundable. I told them product never opened ans my mother is under hospice care so I was not home until yesterday. They said sorry, you had fourteen days to cancel. I explained I was not home but with my terminally ill mother. b*****d thieves. California Author: Lexington, Kentucky Computer Fraud: Dermarenu California

Jun 28 2017
BEAUTE Wrinkle reducer I ordered this product which is 8.4 ounces. Which is a very tiny tube when I ordered it it was on a trial basis. Unfortunately in the FinePrint .it did not say that it would charge my card $99 after 14 days. Usually you have a 30 day trial. In the FineP Scam Internet Author: Dover, Florida Skin Care: BEAUTE Wrinkle reducer Internet

Jun 28 2017
Grand Incentives Defective in Consumer Services Sarasota Florida Author: Greenville, North Carolina Lodging: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

Jun 27 2017
Vlamorous aka Aristocraticskin aka Belleyouthrefresh I received free trial size samples 2 quantity .Nothing was mentioned of time limit or product would be sent again. I get my bank statement I've been charged on may 23,17 for97.83 from aritstocraticskin and105.79 from bellyyouthrefresh. Received more products on June 20th and being charged another 97.83. I don't want these products and every number I call is a recording leading you to order more. How do I get this stopped and my money returned. Please help. Product sent from Beauty impressions Englewood Co Author: Fort Madison, Iowa Skin Care: B

Jun 27 2017
The Summit at Warner Center/GHP Management Corporation Mold Exposurre/Security Deposit 21-Day Violation/Uninhabitability/Water, Trash Woodland Hills California Author: Canoga Park, California Attorneys General: The Summit at Warner Center Woodland Hills, California

Jun 27 2017
US Career Institute USCB Corporation (Debt Collection) Fake School, Messed up My Credit, Rude Jerks, Will NOT get a Job Internet Author: Trenton, Tennessee Con Artists: US Career Institute Internet

Jun 27 2017
Dermagraffix LLC sarasota I had a nightmare experience with Liz and Gilda from Dermagraffix. Instead of delicate lip liner I got a thick ragged tatto outside of my lips. When I voiced my concerns they were incredibly rude. When I asked for my money back they went ballistic. I am taking them to court. I will update this review as the case will progress. Sarasota FL
Author: SARASOTA, Florida Consumer Services: Dermagraffix Florida

Jun 27 2017
Penn Credit Corporation I just recently had my phone turned on. Out of the blue I started getting a call from penn credit. Telling me they are a collection agency. However I have no idea why they would be calling. They keep telling me I need to give them my address for them to Defraud company Nationwide Author: Seminole, Oklahoma Abusive Parents: Penn Credit Corporation Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
pacific air don't pay their vendor roseville California Author: San Antonio, Texas Consumer Services: pacific air roseville, California

Jun 27 2017
Aviqua Skin outrageous charge for very little product, and no warning of charge Los Angeles California Author: Staten Island, New York Skin Care: Aviqua Skin Los Angeles, California

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
Blue Water International Blue Water Soaps & cleaning products are free for life, but forget to mention there is a $75.00 s&h fee. Carrollton Texas Author: Humble, Texas Consumer Services: Blue Water International Carrollton, Texas

Jun 27 2017
Platinum Garcinia Cambogia I was looking at Dr.OZ and he endorsed the product . I was skeptical at first but when I seen him talk so highly about the product I thought I was OK . The customer service said they were in Utah Internet Utah
Author: Tampa, Florida Political Cover-ups: Platinum Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jun 27 2017
Maine Department Of Health and Human Sercices Pretty much all including the ombudsman of Maine. Sanford Maine Author: North waterboro, Maine Consumer Services: Maine Department Of Health and Human Sercices Sanford, Maine

Jun 27 2017
CNA National Warranty Corporation Fake Coverage Nationwide Author: Oxford, Connecticut Auto Warranty: CNA National Warranty Corporation Nationwide