Your Search | product test panel consumer research corporation

May 31 2016
Infinity Garcinia Never got a way to cancel this product, now they are charging my credit card Santa Ana CA Author: Bridgman, Michigan Alternative Health: Infinity Garcinia Nationwide

May 30 2016
Pearson View testing Nicet Testing Test had no relivant questions to field activity. Very disceptive questioning, and no way to know wich questions you got wrong. I got the exact same score twice, close but not enough to pass. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: port saint llucie, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Pearson View testing Nationwide

May 30 2016
Dan Carmichael Crap Product, Bad Customer Support , Ignores customers cumming Georgia Resolved Author: Parkland, Florida Medical Supplies: Carmichael throne cumming, Georgia

May 29 2016
Boss Fight Studio Rip-Off, never received product I paid for, banned from their Facebook page for inquiring, never reply to emails. Internet Author: New York, New York Toy Stores: Boss Fight Studio Internet

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 28 2016
insenceamazon.com I played for a product and they never shipped it out they are a fraud and crooks they will lie to you new york nyc Author: miami, Florida US Postal Service: insenceamazon.com internet

May 28 2016
X-Ray Markers LLC Billed my credit card and haven't received product. Won't return phone calls or e-mails. McGregor Texas Author: Lexington, Kentucky Medical Supplies: X-Ray Markers LLC McGregor, Texas

May 28 2016
Moneyback/Adamant Corporation Lured into large purchase with promise of immediate cash back. Cozumel Mexico Author: Woodlawn, Kentucky Health Spas: Moneyback/Adamant Corporation Cozumel, Other

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 27 2016
BBQ Doctor, Scottsdale, AZ Damaged property and refused to indemnify customer. Mislead customer to believe they would remedy the loss. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Consumer Services: BBQ Doctor, Scottsdale, AZ Scottsdale, Arizona

May 27 2016
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Company will not honor a $89.95 refund of an unsatisfactory free trial product (I paid shipping for) St. Petersburg Florida Author: Surprise, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Pure Garcinia Cambogia St. Petersburg, Florida

May 27 2016
L'Core Paris Amit Bar Product burned my eyes and face Las Vegas Nevada Author: SURPRISE, Arizona Beauty Products: L'Core Paris Las Vegas, Nevada

May 27 2016
Dennis Rosenblum C&C Market Research Secret Shopper Fraud New York New York Author: Tehachapi, California Work at Home: Dennis Rosenblum C&C Market Research New York, New York

May 27 2016
TIGI Bought a product, Bed head small talk. It has a defective pump so I can use the product. Lewisville Texas Texas Author: newtown, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: TIGI Nationwide

May 27 2016
Top resume AKA Talentinc. Out of $119 and No Product or Feedback! Internet Company Response Author: Windsor Mill, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Top resume Internet

May 26 2016
Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Alternative Health: Pristine Nutraceuticals TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Digestacure, Pristine Nutraceuticals, committed to customer service, support. Conditional healing assurance guarantee on 24 autoimmune conditions. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 26 2016
Pristine Nutraceuticals REVIEW: DigestaCure, Pristine Nutraceuticals, committed to customer service, and support, offers a conditional healing assurance guarantee on 24 autoimmune conditions. Taking this step forward which no nutraceutical or pharmaceutical firm has matched to date, the company displays a high level of confidence in product effectiveness, unrivaled in the industry.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Pristine Nutraceuticals pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pristine Nutraceuticals. Ever Known A Con Man Who Was Guilty? Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Pristine Nutraceuticals TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Digestacure, Pristine Nutraceuticals, committed to customer service, support. Conditional healing assurance guarantee on 24 autoimmune conditions. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 26 2016
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada *UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
Yes, You Can Certainly Tell Author: Finger, Mississippi Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Reno , Nevada

May 26 2016
Education Futures Corporation Doctrina Tutoring Defrauding employees San Diego Nationwide Author: san diego, California Education & Learning Centers: Education Futures Corporation Nationwide

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
Homedatapc pchouselookups internet ripoff,authorize 1.00 get billed for 18.95 over and over again,refused to allow me to talk to supervisor Las Vegas,call center,montgomery alabama Nevada Author: Sacramento, California Consumer Services: Homedatapc Las Vegas, Nevada

May 26 2016
First Web Sales 1st Web SalesTorlan Distribution Inaccurate Product Descriptions Becomes Consumers Issue Internet Author: Aurora, Nebraska Pools & Saunas: First Web Sales Internet

May 25 2016
Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., s****.
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Business Consulting: Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., SEO by Nerds, leadgeneratorsusa.com, Producers Alliance Group Internet

May 25 2016
SDS Designs Steven Sheardown Sold a defective product and failed to issue a replacement or refund. Bradenton Florida
Author: Dallas, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: SDS Designs Bradenton, Florida

May 25 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Medicine Hat, Producers: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. SMH Records / Jonathan Hay Publicity over 20 years’ experience, high profile clients, launches national media campaigns for wide range of entertainment clients. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity a boutique agency specializing in individualized attention. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity offers publicity, public relations, product placement, media training and lots more. Louisville, Kentucky