PRODUCT TEST PANEL CONSUMER RESEARCH CORPORATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: product test panel consumer research corporation
There may be more specific results for "product test panel consumer research corporation"
For more specific results for "product test panel consumer research corporation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
Secret Seruns This is a ripoff. I ordered the trial, cancelled my order in the 15 days, and they charged me $89.41 anyway. And you can't send back the product if you open it ,dah! and they won't give you a refund. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF. california Author: Newport News, Virginia Skin Care: Secret Seruns Internet

Apr 26 2017
Ageless Product Alucia Ultra Premium Anti-Wrinkle ComplexLumella Intensive Eye Serum rip-off skin care and eye care products, do not fall for this scam Los Angeles California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Ageless Product california

Apr 26 2017
Fulfillment No way to cancel trial offer. Product is shipped to me with no company name or way to return the product. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Buffalo Grove , Illinois Skin Care: Fulfillment Internet

Apr 26 2017
Florida Carports and Sheds, ... Brenda They did not provide a product as it is advertised Ocala Florida Author: Lecanto, Florida Building Services: Florida Carports and Sheds Ocala, Florida

Apr 26 2017
Attorney Jeffrey Allen Steinport Jeff Steinport Sets up and runs many monetized websites that destroy the lives of Americans, while at the same time advertising as an Attorney to help people with consumer and employment law Scottsdale Arizona
Author: New York, New York Websites: Attorney Jeffrey Allen Steinport Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 26 2017
Dermafolia did not send product but charged almost $200 San Diego California Author: Staten Island, New York Skin Care: Dermafolia San Diego, California

Apr 26 2017
Student relief Center They did not refund the total amount of money they took Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: West Haverstraw, New York Consumer Services: Student relief Center Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 26 2017
Cellogia Yet Another Free Sample rip-off! Beware! You are actually signing up for a trial of the product! Chatsworth California Author: Burley, Idaho Internet Marketing Companies: Cellogia Chatsworth, California

Apr 26 2017
LuxStyle International They after they sent me a letter for a package I never received I was very upset. I never heard of them or ordered such a product. They after sent me multiple letter threatening to take legal action. Meanwhile any respectable company has a contact number Manager Internet Author: toronto, Alabama Skin Care: LuxStyle International Internet

Apr 25 2017
OGM*MAXDIVINITY This company is online; no e-mail given; I returned product; the real charge, $89.95 received 2 wks after order. Does not fulfill any promised skin improvements. Would not refund $89.75 for product that didn't meet their claims; I cancelled. Phone # is from Utah Internet Author: Elkhorn, Nebraska Skin Care: OGM*MAXDIVINITY Internet

Trs limited Charged me for a product I didn't even sign up for. Internet
Author: Idaho falls, Idaho Supplemental Health Programs: Trs limited Internet

Apr 25 2017
sedona beauty direct Took a survey at the end of an Amazon purchase. Thought it was amazon. Was supposed a gift to take the survey. Paid $ 3.97 for shipping & eight days later charged $ 94.00. Was told I only had a week to return the product & the time had lapsed. Contacted A scam, was supposed to be a gift then was charged for the product Internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Skin Care: sedona beauty direct Internet

Apr 25 2017
Lab Test Poland LTP Lab Test Poland Dealer selling other Dealers products without consent Warszawa Author: pleasanton, California Surplus Buyers & Sellers: Lab Test Poland LTP Warszawa ,

Apr 25 2017
Color By Pascale Took my money and never sent my product! San Diego California Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Color By Pascale Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Revived Youth I ordered the free trial sample of the product. They automatically charged my credit card for full size products in the amount of 97.21 and 92.30. I called them and they hung up on me.Total scam and I am not paying for their scam.. California Author: Merrick, New York Skin Care: Revived Youth Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
legalmedicalchems.com legalmedicalchems.com Legalmedicalchems.com This company is the biggest ripoff on the internet don't fall for there lies. They won't send you your product they will take your money and disappear.. Internet
Author: Mobile , Alabama Attorney Generals: legalmedicalchems.com Internet

Apr 24 2017
Jordan Appliances DISHONEST, DECEITFUL, ALL ABOUT THE MONEY Durham North Carolina Author: Durham, North Carolina Consumer Services: Jordan Appliances Durham,

Apr 24 2017
SUSAN HILGER RECEIVED A BIZARRE LETTER, FROM A COLLECTION AGENCY TATE & KIRLIN ASSOC. INC. CLAIMING I OWE 139.97 I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS OR WHAT THE PRODUCT IS!! HAWTHORNE New Jersey Author: HAWTHORNE, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: SUSAN HILGER HAWTHORNE, New Jersey

Apr 24 2017
Ergode After ordering item, I received email stating they did not have item . They asked if I wanted to cancel. I emailed yes and even called to cancel. Then they send an email that they are shipping. When I told them I told them to cancel they tell me its too late, as if though I have to make the purchase. I've made a report to the Federal Trade Commision. They made these mistakes and now trying to make me deal for their mistakes. Richmond Internet Author: New York, New York Consumer Services: Ergode Internet

Apr 23 2017
Mylife.com Mylife.net Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Consumer Services: Mylife.com Internet

Apr 23 2017
neosmart technologies Hijacking Personal Computers Internet Author: lakewood, Colorado Consumer Services: neosmart technologies Internet

Apr 22 2017
StyleLux Blackhead remover mask To me happened like to everyone else. I wanted to see the price of the product and for that you need to enter your adress and everything. Honestly I was so stupid that I did that. But when I saw the price and everything I clicked the button that says cancel. Within few days I have recieved the package with te product and recieve for 70€. It is a total scam. And now I don't know what to do. Nationwide Author: Neustadt an der Donau, Alabama Skin Care: StyleLux Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
bluemoonshop.net and/or Nguyen Hoang Phuong advertising consumer products at low prices BUT not deliverying Falls Church, Virginia 22042 Internet
Author: San Jose, California Appliances: bluemoonshop.net Internet

Apr 22 2017
PRG PROTOTYPING (Tyler Harell) Deceiving and cunning was my experience at PRG. I got ripped off for 13,200 and got a trashed prototype to show for it. Pittsburg, Kansas Author: beacon , New York Consumer Services: PRG PROTOTYPING Pittsburg, KS,

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California