PRODUCT TEST PANEL CONSUMER RESEARCH CORPORATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: product test panel consumer research corporation
There may be more specific results for "product test panel consumer research corporation"
For more specific results for "product test panel consumer research corporation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Jody's Secret AKA Jody's Adjustable Sport Bra I ordered 2 bras. I received confirmation email with confirmation order #7291. Email said 4-6 weeks. About 5 weeks later, I clicked link to check status of my order. It showed being processed. About 2 weeks after that LINK DISAPPEARED! So response via email. Website shut down. My credit card was charged. I never received response or product! SCAM!! Internet Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 22 2017
Global Zest Business Solutions Inc. I sent them payment for a list they claimed they have but they were not able to deliver it. Complete waste of time and lost money. New Jersey Internet Author: New york, New York Consumer Services: Global Zest Business Solutions Inc Internet

Aug 22 2017
WOWW Fashions As with the other cases, I order the steam hair product and it has yet to be received. Out of business?? Internet Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: WOWW Fashions Internet

Aug 21 2017
Waste Management Lied about Required Service Houston, Texas Author: Anacortes, Washington Consumer Services: Waste Management Houston, , Texas

Aug 21 2017
techzone247 Not only did I pay $377 for this product, I got ripped off by someone ripping off Techzone. It was an expensive lesson, but I have learned. Sure sounded valid. In fact, they are supposed to call me back. Internet Author: SLIDELL, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: techzone247 Internet

Aug 21 2017
Perfect Skin Serum I was informed that I had a free gift through Amazon. I received a moisture boost and Love Your Eyes serum. I received a 1 ounce moisture boost and a .05 ounce eye cream. On 8/18/17 and 8/20/17 I was charged 89.41 on 8/18/17 and 87.00 on 8/20/17. I did not, at anytime place an order to receive or pay this amount for this product. Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serum Internet

Aug 21 2017
Premier Contracting - Douglas Scott Everhart Scam Artist - NOT Licensed - Convicted Felon of NUMEROUS Dangerous Crimes Concord North Carolina
Author: Concord, North Carolina Consumer Services: Premier Contracting - Douglas Scott Everhart North Carolina

Aug 21 2017
Ibextumbler Didn't receive my order #2302124 Internet Author: Maryville, Illinois Consumer Services: Ibextumbler Internet

Aug 21 2017
Troy Allure Aesthetics Troy Johnson paid for laser equipment and never received product. Internet Author: San Francisco, California Plastic Surgeons: Troy Allure Aesthetics Internet

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I ordered a trial shipment of Endo Oil. Have not received anything. The charge was supposed to be only $5.97 for shipping and handling and after the 30 day trial, if you wanted to continue Using the product they would automatically charge $79.99 monthly. However they charged my credit card $ 79.99 and $5.97 immediately when I placed the order. This was contrary to what the instructions said. I have tried to call the number listed that we should call (515-207-4977) numerous times with no answers, I emailed them at their web cite that they gave me in their instructions which was cs@bipedd.com, this is a total scam, I'm assuming. Is there any way I can get my money back? Nationwide Author: Terry, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Lumidaire Lumidaire Skin Cream Lumidaire Eye Serum Product left scarring & unwilling to refund after spending approx $400.00 that I was unaware of. I ask for a trial only. They were unwilling to help in any way. I explained I quit using the product & they offered to send free samples Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Internet
Author: Gantt, Alabama Attorney Generals: Lumidaire Internet

Aug 21 2017
Landmark Home Warranty I wish I had come here before buying their product. I am now in the middle of my second needed repair and I have been waiting a week so far while they play games with the contractor.The first time I needed a repair it took 4 trips to get it right. This home warranty scams jordan utah Author: Plano, Texas Warranty Companies: Landmark Home Warranty Internet

Aug 21 2017
Hilary Fry Said they were shipping product so I could return it, and get my $ back, but product was never shipped to me. So I can't get a refund. Here is my return # they have me : 10501798-230638 Las Vegas Nevada
Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Hilary Fry Las Vegas , Nevada

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC Website offered a free trial for $5.95, said out of stock but then billed me the $5.95 and total price $79.77 without any product received. Neither phone or email listed as their contact are valid Internet
Author: Melbourne, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Bipedd LLC Internet

Aug 21 2017
GR&Bloom Diet Supplement They took 79.95, out of my account, before I got the product. I returned the product on 7/12/17, and still no refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, California Liars: GR&Bloom Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2017
hydroluxe charged for product I did not order. was never informed of their cancelation policy regarding trail offer Toronto Canada for distribution Internet for Canada Author: Lockport, Manitoba Skin Care: hydroluxe Internet

Aug 21 2017
Blue Cloud Deals Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their customer service email provided on my receipt. They have never answered a single one. I have left messages on their customer service phone number provided on my receipt, however it goes straight to a voicemail and no one ever calls you back. What kind of customer service is that? Obviously a huge scam as they were quick to take my money and then have disappeared Author: Kalispell, Montana On-Line Business: Blue Cloud Deals Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Lenovo Sold installed Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 but installed trial version with no product key Pittsburg Internet Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Software: Lenovo Internet

Aug 21 2017
Corporation Filing Service I started a small LLC business, at the end of July 2017, and at the begining of August 2017 received this so-called Annual Minutes Statement, requesting The Names of all Shareholders, The names of all Corporate Directors, The names of all Corporate Officers, and their Titles, Contact Name, Phone, and E-mail....and most importantly ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS. Tallahassee Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Legal Process Services: Corporation Filing Service Tallahassee, Florida

Aug 21 2017
WELLPOINT CORPORATION withdrew money from my account for a year before i realized it Author: LYNNVILLE, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: WELLPOINT CORPORATION Internet

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I had ordered some CBD oil from them a free trial only pay shipping which was $5.97 and I never received the product I tried calling got no answer and their web address keeps coming back no such address Internet Author: Saint Helen, Michigan Medical Laboratories: Bipedd LLC Internet

Aug 20 2017
Elly's world Elly's World Elly's professional steam straightener for 49.97 was being advertised on face book. I purchased this product from the FB ad that directed me to Elly's World. When I went back to track the shipment it stated that the store was no longer available. This purchase was made July 22, 2017 Internet Author: OCEAN SPRINGS, Mississippi Beauty Products: Elly's world Internet

Elly's world Took my money and never sent product Richmond VA
Author: Richmond, Virginia Beauty Salons: Elly's world Internet

Aug 20 2017
Gary D Nitzkin Michigan Consumer Credit Lawyers Gary and his band of thieves ripped me off Michigan Author: Hubbard Lake, Michigan Adoption Agencies: Gary D Nitzkin Michigan

Aug 20 2017
Ellys World steam professional hair iron I ordered the Ellys steam professional iron on july 23, 2017Received email.and acjnowlesge of order order nunber 3615 but have never received my product and I get site unavailable. Ellys World is a Ripoff ellysworld.com/ Internet Author: Austin, Texas Beauty Salons: Ellys World steam professional hair iron Internet