Your Search | product test panel consumer research corporation

Nov 29 2016
ISPHost.org Called to cancel web-hosting & reoccurring payment 2015. Charged again 2016. Company refuses to refund charges to credit card. Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Consumer Services: ISPHost.org Internet

Nov 29 2016
Nextiva nextiva.com Fraudulent practices, poor quality service, product does not work Scottsdale Arizona Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: Nextiva Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 29 2016
DermaNuCream Am unable to cancel automatic delivery of product. Have called 3 times and on hold for 52, 51 and 50 minutes before they hang up on me. Unable to reach anyone and unable to reach on internet or e-mail. Santa Ana California Author: Wartrace, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: DermaNuCream Santa Ana, California

Nov 29 2016
The Deal empire This company took my money. No product sent. No tracking number issued. No refund. No ans to emails. Internet Author: South Orange, New Jersey Clothing Stores: The Deal empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
Mr.Sparky of Fort Myers Florida Install panel and electrical wiring and fixtures on new building inorder to have electrical power turned on. Sarasota , Fort Myers and throughout the state Nationwide Author: Naples, Florida Electrical Services: Mr.Sparky of Fort Myers Florida Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Butterfleye getbutterfleye.com They Claim to have a product, I've been waiting two years - I paid in full they keep pre ordering San Mateo California
Author: San Diego, California Cameras & Video: Butterfleye San Mateo, California

Nov 29 2016
ModLily.com Modlily.com, Seller infoModlily.com modlily.com, martofchina@live.com martofchina.com RIP OFF DON'T ORDER FROM THEM, Poor quality, what it pictured is not what is sent, the size is very small and nothing true to size, doesn't come with a packing slip so returning it a problem China, Internet Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Consumer Services: ModLily.com Internet

Nov 29 2016
Discount Pet Medication Did not ship product. My order # is 530298 USA Internet Author: Harker's Island, North Carolina Animal Abuse: Discount Pet Medication Internet

Nov 28 2016
The Deal Empire Product purchased and never sent, and no reply to my emails Internet Author: South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 28 2016
Atomic deals Placed order on line from Facebook advertisement on Oct 19th never received product will not respond at all to emails Atomic deals Internet Author: WICHITA, Kansas Attorney Generals: Atomic deals Internet

Nov 28 2016
USA Realty Corporation Andy NguyenThuy Vu USA Realty Corporation Andy Nguyen Thuy Vu bad agents Falls Church Virginia Author: Alabama Realtors: USA Realty Corporation Falls Church, Virginia

Nov 28 2016
Lux style international the company trying charge me to a product that I didn't buy, i just visited their site, then all of a sudden they'll charged me Denmark Internet Author: Moncton, Maine Liars: Lux style international Internet

Nov 28 2016
Cellogica This company sent me an email saying it was a survey from kohls which is a store I do shop in so I did the survey and it said I would pay shipping and get a free trial of their product. Then a few days later I was charged $129 and change and another 99 dollars and change so over 200$$ total.  Internet Author: Fort Benning , Georgia Health Spas: Cellogica Internet

Nov 28 2016
The Deal Empire SCAMMED ME OUT OF $40 AND NEVER MAILED PRODUCT Internet Author: ORLANDO, Florida Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 28 2016
Buy Garcinia USA Garcinia Cambodia weight loss product No place on line to cancel product within trial time or does it state to cancel within the trial period. CC was charged immediatly and when contacting this company they will not refund the total amount because it wasn't within the trial period. Internet Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Weightloss Programs: Buy Garcinia USA Internet

Nov 28 2016
,The Face Company (St. Peter's Missouri,  Kim Palmier United Laser Company in Clayton, but I was ripped off & had my money literally stolen from the St. Peter's Missouri location only receiving 2 treatments. They got $1200.00 in cash from me for treatments they promised would help with some issues but I needed to Talked me into services that I needed to pay cash for that they were going to provide next week & that next week I went & the doors were closed. St. Peters Missouri Author: St. Charles , Missouri Consumer Services: The Face Company (St. Peter's MO) Kim Palmier Missouri

Nov 27 2016
Skin Royale and Eye Royale Took money from my account-stating that I should have read the fine printfor a mediocre product Internet Author: Ashburn, Virginia Beauty Salons: Skin Royale and Eye Royale Internet

Nov 27 2016
the deal empire Charged account and never delivered product irvine Internet
Order received Author: Fallon, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: the deal empire Internet

Wal Mart Not honoring product warranty and company policy. Plano Texas
Written Warranty Author: Allen, Texas Auto Repair Service: Wal Mart Prosper, Texas

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 27 2016
Julian Alexander Received payment in full for product,and has failed to deliver product as agreed, or a refund for the past one and a half years. Aventura Florida Author: Miramar, Florida Small Business Services: Julian Alexander Aventura, Florida

Nov 26 2016
NuAgeskincare zendesky . zendesk NCS*CLEANSINGDIETPRO 844-283-5779 844-810-1152 855-868-6434 They offered me a sample of their NuAge product and I was to pay shipping only. I did. Now they have charged my credit card $93.99 two times on our November Visa credit card bill. San Diego California Author: Sylvania, Ohio Alternative Health: NuAgeskincare San Diego, California

Nov 26 2016
U.S. Bank N.A., Trustee of the Oseberg Trust Ill - (present);U.S. Bank N.A. F/K/A FIRST. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUST U/A dated 03/01/99 (EQCC HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST 1999-1) BY EQUICREDIT CORPORATION OF AMERICA (a/k/a USB has been notoriously, illegally trying to TAKE my PAID-OFF HOME! I AM A WIDOW & S.O.Florida Cert.Foster Care/Emergency Shelter Agent! A LEGAL DEED WAS NEVER OFFICIATED THRU PROBATE! I WAS MAILED AN OFFICIAL RELEASE OF MORMORTGAGEI HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY OF CASHIER'S CHECK-PIF! I NEVER RE-FINANCED OR MODIFIED ANY CONTRACT! I WAS IN LAS VEGAS, NE ON DATE OF SIGNING! AN EXPERT HW ANALYST HAS ATTESTED, CONFIRMED & SUBMITTED A REPORT OF A FRAUDULENT SIGNATURE! I PAID FOR THIS HOME & US BANK IS TRYING TO VALIDATE A 4Closure on my home! FLA 1DCA Presently requesting a M4Rehearing is on the docket for CERT because of this horrifying ordeal and others, have suffered thru - & l PAID OFF my husband & my American Drean - & lost him, via culpable negligent actions of USB's egregious actions! NATIONWIDE
Author: Newberry, Florida Liars: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
programs depot Sold me a Fake product number for windows 7 miami Florida Author: Hialeah, Florida Computer Software: programs depot miami, Florida

Nov 26 2016
Douglas Richard This person called my home telling me I have an urgent Message that they have my social and my name and I better contact them right away or my attorney met a contact them right away Nationwide Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Consumer Services: Douglas Richard Internet