Your Search | product test panel consumer research corporation

Feb 03 2016
Independent Living Aids LLC Company Takes Advantage Of Elderly and Handicapped and Rips Them Off! Buffalo New York
It was a defective product. Author: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Independent Living Aids LLC Internet

Feb 03 2016
Texas Certification Directory Abusive, Stalked me, I believe later charged fraudulent charges on my credit card. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Texas Certification Directory

Feb 03 2016
NUVODERM JUST ANOTHER RIP OFF, PRODUCT DOESN'T WORK AT ALL. Salt Lake City Utah Author: San Diego, California Beauty Salons: NUVODERM Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 03 2016
Fresh Choice Tobacco aka Marilyn Roscoe Theft of Product/Services/ Failure to pay past due invocies Fairfield California Author: Portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: Fresh Choice Tobacco Fairfield , California

Feb 03 2016
Buds Gun Shop Will not mail product purchased lexington,Ky Nationwide Author: plant city, Florida Questionable Activities: Buds Gun Shop Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Madison Avenue Kenneth Boop Theft of Product/Services/ Failure to pay past due invocies Houston Texas Author: Portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: Madison Avenue Houston, Texas

Feb 03 2016
Rotita I purchased clothing on 12/06/2015, I have not received the product but they took my money, they continue to give me th run around and wont refund my money to me Internet Author: Denver , Colorado Clothing Stores: Rotita Internet

Feb 03 2016
Car Wash USA Express Will not repair damages caused by their services Southaven Mississippi Follow up Author: Southaven, Mississippi Consumer Services: Car Wash USA Express Southaven, Mississippi

Feb 03 2016
jordan24th.com I am a online shopper. I went online to find some Jordans this company said they sell them, but even when I ordered them I didn't get a confirmation nothing they took my money and got no shoes, I then notified my bank in which I had to to have my card canceled and money refunded Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Consumer Services: jordan24th.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
Avast software s.r.o. Charged for an annual subscription service two months ago. They changed the product and now give it away free. Refuse to refund anything. Prague, however many exist around the world. Internet Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: Avast software Internet

Feb 02 2016
frugalmomclub.com Nikki Strong mom blogger Offered to write a product review and host a sweepstake. She received goods and never wrote the review. She charged me $50 over a year ago for a service she never rendered. I have been trying to call her and talk to her for over 12 months now to no results . She is a fraud! be careful. Internet Author: NY, New York Work at Home Business: frugalmomclub.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
Consumer Cellular Unethical Billing Portland Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Consumer Cellular Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Cargo experts corporation Cheated and made me pay extra Internet Author: California Moving Companies: Cargo experts corporation Internet

Feb 02 2016
UltraGarcinia Cheyenne Wyoming Aloe cleanse Didn't order this product and neither did I receive the product Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Jennings, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: UltraGarcinia Cheyenne Wyoming Cheyenne, Wyoming

Feb 02 2016
DATING-OPTIONS, SEARCHMATE, ATTRACTIVE PARTNERS, AVENUES DATING, MATCHMAKERS DATING, ULTIMATE ATTRACTION Be very cautious of all matchmakers, Do YOUR RESEARCH ALCESTER  Author: ALCESTER, Other Liars: DATING-OPTIONS, SEARCHMATE, ALCESTER, Other

Feb 02 2016
Deal Extreme product not shipped,deal extreme has done nothing to resolve the problem and refuses to issue a refund. emailed responses state wait some days more .it has been more than 30 days since email confirming shipment was sent.Do not deal with these communists based in Hong Kong,China they are also associated with E-Bay. Hong Kong,China internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Specialty Stores: Deal Extreme Internet

Feb 02 2016
National Gun Owner Association Flashlight does not perform as advertised and they don't answer telephone calls so that I can find out how I can return the product for credit. It appears to be a total ripoff. Sell an expensive flashlight that doesn't do as advertised and then make it impossible to return for credit. saint charles Missouri Author: saint charles, Missouri Sporting Goods: National Gun Owner Association saint charles, Missouri

Feb 01 2016
Mobile Tout Terrain MTT or M.T.T. Poor product and pathetic After-Sales Service Toulouse, France Internet Author: Singapore, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Tout Terrain Internet

Kleargear.com the story
Frederick, Author: California Computer Fraud: Kleargear.com the story Internet

Feb 01 2016
Lowes and G K Fisher company DBA Costal Deck and Fencing Inc Violate contract, install damaged and defective materials along with fraud and theft of personal property Naples and Cape Coral Florida Update Author: Naples, Florida Consumer Services: Lowes and G K Fisher company DBA Costal Deck and Fencing Inc Naples and Cape Coral, Florida

Feb 01 2016
PROBIDS EZ SOFTWARE CORPORATIONCOUNTERFEIT PRODUCT ALERTCOUNTERFEIT REPORTPROBIDS SCAMMER! Camarillo California Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: PROBIDS Camarillo, California

Feb 01 2016
Javitech Block LLC Midland Funding NCC-2 corporation Sent me a letter of notice of court proceedings to collect debt in darke county municipal court ,to avoid this they want me to pay the debt in full or give them my employment wage information to garnish my wages and or my bank account Cleveland Ohio Author: Greenville, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Javitech Block LLC Cleveland , Ohio

Feb 01 2016
Iyoga computer support Iyoga failed in providing me Windows 10 after charging and receiving $180.00. I contacted them to request a refund of which they promised to send. It has been now 3 months and I have neither received the product or requested refund. I tried to call but no answer. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: Iyoga computer support Internet

Feb 01 2016
Career Jimmy/ Jimmy Sweeney amazingcoverletter.com Multiple Charges & No Product Internet Author: Bethesda, Maryland Employment Services: Career Jimmy/ Jimmy Sweeney Internet

Feb 01 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. JHP is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success *UPDATE SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Media Outlets: Jonathan Hay and Sabrina Hale Louisville, Kentucky