PRODUCTION MEDIA COMPANY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: production media company
There may be more specific results for "production media company"
For more specific results for "production media company"
Showing 1-25 of 194,081 Found Reports For more specific results for "production media company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1401981

Sep 23 2017
Agkits A Tractor parts company selling complete engine rebuild kits Iowa Author: winnfield, Louisiana Auto Rentals: Agkits Iowa

2, Report #1401966

Sep 23 2017
Slim Genesis I ordered diet pills to try to see if they would actually help me loose some weight, so I decided to give these a try, was charged for vitamins as well, but didn't need them, so last night around 12 midnight,my card was charged again for 87.94 and I did not authorize for them to do that, I will be calling Monday to get my money back,this company is a rip off and I will never order from again. St.Petersburg Florida Author: Montgomery, Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Slim Genesis St.Petersburg, Florida

3, Report #1401963

Sep 23 2017
Salwan Kanwar Company : Barantgold trading Ltd. Import export no. 8141075 12Rm001 Address: 30 Heatchcliffe SQ Brampton LGS SP7 Onttario Canada. Salwan Kanwar real scammer Canada Ontario Author: Ontorio, British Columbia Gold Scrap Buyers: Salwan Kanwar Canada, Ontario

4, Report #1401953

Sep 23 2017
Minnesota life lpmpolicyservises@seurian.com/Affinion-800-252-2148 Received a card stating if I wanted another 300.000 added for additional cost cause of age up o 70 on policy, or I'd just have 75,000 coverage only.....I changed my mind after I sent from in, cause I called my bank SAC federal Credit Union asking if thy sent it out cause we as members have a 1.000.00 coverage through Minnesota Life...they said they did not, (Sac federal credit Union out of Omaha, Neb.....So I called Minnesota Life to cxl when thy rec'd the card.....they told me they couldn't, thy stated-they would pull it out till I rec'd and filled out a form stopping all money....as yet not rec'd the form..I did send in a Certified Letter stating to close my account, they still said they would charge me till I sent the top payment form, still have not rec'd as yet..So I found a company- LPM policy services, but they can't stop nothing even though they are related to them, they then give me a number to Affinion services-800-252-2148-they did state all letters come from them for Minnesota life-they stated thy did not end the letter out asking for me to take another 300,000 out......they said I'd have to wait for the form and that my certified letter was nt legal......I advised my bank to stop all payments/my bank said they would send form out to stop payment all they could do,..I am so so shocked to call all these companies that own this company and they say thy can't help......As they said with each company all calls recorted...I added they were a SCAM/and Fraud-as I read all complaints after all this and Minnesota life hardly if ever pays accidents and when we di to the family members....I'm 68 yrs old and find this out after over 10 yrs with them.....Disappointed is a calm word i will use...... Nationwide Author: Oberlin, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Minnesota life Nationwide

5, Report #1401908

Sep 23 2017
American National Recovery Group Inc This company is trying to collect $2081.40 for registration & license fees for a 2003 Saturn which I owned when I moved to Derby, CT in Sept 2005 and registered with the CT DMV. I moved to Queen Creek, AZ in August 2007, registered and paid fees to the AZ DMV. I lived in Queen Creek, AZ from Aug 2007 through 12/30/2015 when I moved to my current address in Mesa, AZ where I still live. I purchased and still own a 2008 Saturn Vue in January 2008 and it has always been registered in AZ. I do not owe any money to the State of CT. Matamoras Pennsylvania Author: Mesa, Arizona DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: American National Recovery Group Inc Matamoras, Pennsylvania

Sep 23 2017
SixT car rental Unproffessional, unethical company Atlanta Nationwide Author: Roswell, Georgia Abusive Parents: SixT car rental Nationwide

Sep 23 2017
Property Reality Company PRC Deceptively conning unsuspecting buyers of land and exaggerated green house returns Nairobi Nairobi Westlands
Author: Nairobi, Other Questionable Activities: Property Reality Company Internet

Sep 23 2017
Woww I ordered a steam flat iron from a company called wow fashions online. I paid with my debit card $49.97 and never received the product. After looking it up on my bank statement to make sure that they did take the money I got online and found this website. My wish is to complain very loudly so they can't do this to other people and of course I would like my money back. Thanks Internet Author: Monessen, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Woww Internet

Sep 23 2017
American HomePatient; Lincare Holdings 19 Months of Company Errors and Harassment Clearwater Florida Author: Robinson, Texas Medical Supplies: American HomePatient Clearwater, Florida

Sep 23 2017
EZ Exit Now EZ Exit Now or EZExitNow.org, facebook.com/ezexitnow/ Dan Cobb & Kristin Cobb, Sydney Young, Jacky Cassity, Crystal Sulzer  BEWARE OF SENIOR CITIZEN & EMPLOYER FRAUD AND SCAM! EZ Exit Now or EZExitNow.org, Houston Nationwide
Harris County District Attorney’s office, Author: Austin, Texas Resorts: EZ Exit Now Nationwide

Sep 23 2017
Rev Boost This company has a great scam going. They let you think you are getting a trial offer for $4.95, then follow up with one billing of $94.67 at the end of the trial, and 2 weeks later bill you again for $94.67. They refuse to give you credit, but luckily it's on a credit card, so I'll dispute it, and let everyone know what a rip-off this company is. Incidentally, if you go to Amazon you can get a 30 supply for about $39. Savannah Georgia Author: Naples, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Rev Boost Savannah, Georgia

Sep 22 2017
Pro-Fresh N' All LLC CARPET CLEANING JOSHUA BISSONETTE, PRO FRESH CARPET CLEANING, PRO FRESH N ALL, PRO FRESH CARPET CLEANING DALLAS, BUSY BEES CARPET CLEANING JOSHUA D BISSONETTE IS A SCAMMER- DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS CARPET CLEANING COMPANY PLANO Texas Author: Plano, Texas Cleaning Services: Pro-Fresh N' All LLC CARPET CLEANING PLANO, Texas

Sep 22 2017
Maxsold Seller Beware ! Im a recent seller and i was unfortunatly fooled by all of the good reviews i found regarding this company . I will definately update this review as my concerns are handled but where it stands it looks like Im going to have to contact the BBB to get a resolution Major issues ive encountered  Atlanta Georgia Author: stone mountain, Georgia Auction / Liquidators: Maxsold Georgia

Sep 22 2017
Elly's World ELLY'S PROFESSIONAL STEAM HAIR STRAIGHTENER X 1, HAD A ADD ON FACE BOOK , I ORDERED THE PRODUCT 7/23/2017 ORDER # 219 $49.97 but company call Woww fashion newark US-POS DDA took the money said it will be delivered 4-6 weeks, I remain the other site Spoofy was down. Newark Us- Po dda Internet Author: PANAMA, Florida Accounting: Elly's World Internet

Sep 22 2017
Beaute wrinkle reducer Biggest rip off just saw 99.99 on my account said I missed refund by one day and managers are always in a meeting. No one will talk to you to find out there company doesn't do refunds what a rip off. Was never told on site that was going to be charged lar Internet Author: La, California Adult Care Facilities: Beaute wrinkle reducer Internet

Sep 22 2017
Advanceable Technology, LLC Essential Oils This company made an unauthorized charge on my credit card and will not answer the phone. Scottldale Arizona Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Advanceable Technology, LLC Scottldale, Arizona

Sep 22 2017
Angelina Jolie Premium Brand Skincare Anti Aging This company advertised a sample of new skincare by an Icon like Angelina Jolie and promotion said I could have it for only the shipping fee of $4.95. NOT SO! Was charged additional $190 within 30 days of purchase LAS VEGAS NV - Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Consumer Services: Angelina Jolie Premium Brand Skincare Anti Aging Internet

Sep 22 2017
mygate.name myprocessing.cc  Be Very Careful This is scam company ask you to pay $1500 Setup fee Internet Author: Santa ana, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: mygate.name Internet

Sep 22 2017
24HourWristbands.Com Netbrands Corp, Imprint.com Everything seems fine at first, until you realize they are lying constantly Stafford, Texas 24HourWristbands Customer Service Author: New York, New York Internet Marketing Companies: 24HourWristbands.Com Stafford, Texas

Sep 22 2017
24hourwristbands.com ,Net Brands Inc ,Mashnoon Llc  Rubberwristbands.com , Logobands.com Mashnoon LLC They Counterfieted LIVESTRONG wristbands and are currently infringing on other national trademarks. Stafford, Texas NetBrands Corporation NOT Net Brands Inc. Author: Houston, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Miscellaneous Companies: 24hourwristbands.com ,Net Brands Inc ,Mashnoon Llc Rubberwristbands.com Aka Logobands.com Stafford, Texas

Sep 22 2017
Imprint.com 24HourWristbands.com Horrible Service/Product Internet 24HourWristbands.com Customer Service Author: San Antonio, Texas Better Business Bureau: Imprint.com Internet

22, Report #1319445

Sep 22 2017
Zip Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Zip Capital Group, LLC is dedicated to the client’s complete satisfaction. Zip Capital Group prides themselves in their commitment to providing the best possible borrowing experience to clients.*UPDATE: Zip Capital Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Zip Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response from Zip Capital Group Author: Lake Forest, California Financial Services: Zip Capital Group TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Zip Capital Group is committed to helping small and medium-sized businesses grow by offering a combination of capital. Zip Capital Group has expertise and a variety of products and services to help clients meet their funding goals. Zip Capital Group is a US Based, financial services company focused on working capital loans. At Zip Capital Group, LLC, the customer and their business always comes first. Irvine, California

Sep 22 2017
Zip Capital Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Zip Capital Group | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Zip Capital Group, LLC is a financial services company focusing on working capital loans for small and medium-sized businesses in all industries. Zip Capital Group, LLC implements top rated system customer services system designed to provide the client with the best service possible. Zip Capital Group, LLC receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Zip Capital Group, LLC made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee that lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Zip Capital Group, LLC.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Zip Capital Group TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Zip Capital Group is committed to helping small and medium-sized businesses grow by offering a combination of capital. Zip Capital Group has expertise and a variety of products and services to help clients meet their funding goals. Zip Capital Group is a US Based, financial services company focused on working capital loans. At Zip Capital Group, LLC, the customer and their business always comes first. Irvine, California

Sep 22 2017
Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty REVIEW: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty trustworthy and reliable.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty assisting investors in the beautiful Republic of Panama since 2010, operate with the highest level of ethics and transparency in the Panama real estate business.  Committed to customer satisfaction, proven track record, based on hundreds of satisfied customers, always strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty committed to customer satisfaction, always resolving issues quickly and efficiently. Their mission: to create a long-term relationship with valued clients.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty listen, take action, and put clients first.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Luxury Property Management Company In Panama. Punta Pacifica Realty is Luxury in Panama Real Estate helping clients with Stress Free International Real Estate. Panama Property Connection “one stop real estate – financial group” allowing clients to enjoy benefits of owning property in Panama leaving all details to Panama Property Connection Nationwide

Sep 22 2017
Sociallity Fairfield NJ They have been taking out of my account since May 2017. I just realized it on this months bank statement for $5.77. I have not given my card nor pin number to noone except my husband. Neither of us know anything about this company. Have to cancel card and receive a new one at this time. Fairfield, New Jersey Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Sociallity Fairfield NJ New Jersey