PRODUCTS LIQUIDATORS(NICOLE) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: products liquidators(nicole)
There may be more specific results for "products liquidators(nicole)"
For more specific results for "products liquidators(nicole)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
Industrial Nanotech SynavaxI INI Worldwide Very Bad Company. Will steal your money and then just ignore you. Naples Florida
Author: New York, New York Building Products: Industrial Nanotech Naples, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Ellysworld i,bought a new hair straightner from Ellysworld.com for 50.00 and I went to check on status of my order and now it doesn't exist and products were sold from Spotify for Ellysworld.com I believe that I have been ripped off and this place is a scam I want my 50.00 dollars back or my product as promised or any and all claims add me to it for a lawsuit against said Ellysworld.com JACKSONVILLE Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ellysworld Internet

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Florida Window and Door TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Florida Window and Door is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Florida Window and Door customers can trust the products quality. Customers can trust the quality of Florida Window and Door’s people!*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Florida Window and Door pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Florida Window and Door recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Bradenton, Florida Glass Companies: Florida Window and Door TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Window and Door and affiliates in the replacement window business since 1983, serviced over 80,000 residential and commercial properties throughout the Midwest, East Coast, and Florida. Florida Window and Door’s broad array of satisfied customers is a testimony to our business philosophy. Florida Window and Door takes pride on doing business one way-the right way. Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Great Southern Wood Preserving Rotting wood Tuscumbia Nationwide Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Building Products: Great Southern Wood Preserving Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Elly's World Saw the ad on facebook with a post of hair dresser using straightener on clients hair. Thought it looked like a good product and ordered, now checking on order and website no longer exists, no way of contacting seller Internet Author: Columbia, Georgia Beauty Products: Elly's Word Internet

Aug 14 2017
eFaucets.com Eimprovement.com Shipped an international order that was cancelled (immediately) and wouldn't accept the return. Internet Author: Illinois Building Products: eFaucets.com Internet

Aug 14 2017
Ellysworld.com Purchased steam straightener they took my money web address/links no longer found Internet Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Beauty Products: Ellysworld.com Internet

Aug 14 2017
Woww Fashions Elly's world Steam Hair Straightener Internet Author: Waukegan, Illinois Beauty Products: Woww Fashions Internet

Aug 14 2017
Elly's world I came across an add on Facebook for a steam straightener for 49.97 and I ordered and when I went back to check my status of my order the web page was gone I came across this and realized I have been ripped off Internet
Author: Chester, New York Beauty Products: Ella world Internet

Aug 14 2017
Aleko Products Aleko Awning Aleko Company Refusing Missing Part Warranty Claim - in violation of consumer protection laws Kent Washington
Author: Foxborough, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Aleko Products Kent, Washington

Aug 14 2017
Lehigh Gap, LLC Lehigh Gap Gutter Guards Ineffective! Palmerton Pennsylvania Author: Drums, Pennsylvania Building Products: Lehigh Gap, LLC Palmerton, Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2017
Nartive Deodorant Does not stand behind their product....DO NOT BUY Author: West Haven, Connecticut Beauty Products: Nartive Deodorant Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Ellysworld.com Ellysworld.com I bought a hair straightner charged me 50.00 and NO PRODUCT AND,NOW NO WEBSITE Internet Spotify Internet Author: Pine Grove, California Beauty Products: Ellysworld.com Internet

Aug 14 2017
Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on July 31, 2017. Internet Author: Billings, Montana Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 14 2017
SAAVY NATURALS IRRESPONSIBLE COMPANY Chatsworth California Author: Yonkers, New York Beauty Products: SAAVY NATURALS Internet

Aug 14 2017
Quick Trim Diet Labs I ordered QuickTrim Garcinia with the understanding I could try evaluate at no cost for 2 weeks. Bottles of 2 different products were received but contained common ingredients in products I now. They wanted me to return the products in original shipping package or be charged $19.95 for each. Do Not Buy from Quick Trim. Tampa Florida Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Drug Manufacturers: Quick Trim Diet Labs Tampa, Florida

Aug 14 2017
Yonsalon.com Their website advertised numerous sheds at numerous price ranges. They had reviews making sound as they were a model company and yet one or two not so good about products. You were encouraged to use Amazon gift card only to purchase shed. Utah, dont remember city. Utah Author: Brunswick, Maryland Building Products: Yonsalon.com Internet

Aug 14 2017
store house products Chris Wallis Product supplied was defective and incomplete Internet Author: Kildorrery, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: store house products Internet

Aug 14 2017
Woww fashions or Ellys world I ordered the professional steam flat iron for 49.95 and I have never received a confirmation or the product,, Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Beauty Products: Woww fashions or Ellys world Internet

Aug 13 2017
Elly's World Elly's professional steam straightener for 49.97 was being advertised on face book. I purchased this product from the FB ad that directed me to Elly's World. When I went back to track the shipment it stated that the store was no longer available. This purchase was made July 24th, 2017 Internet Author: Monroe, North Carolina Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Woww fashion Elly's world Steam flat iron Internet
Author: Dubberly, Louisiana Beauty Products: Woww fashion Internet

Aug 13 2017
Alucia Said it was a freesample but actually entered into a trial and it was not free. When I canceled I only got a 30 % refund as they said it was not a sample but the full product. I had an allergic reaction and offered to return unused portion. They said they can not accept open products. So nothing is free about this at all and it is no trail. You are scammed and not a d**n thing is done about it as you can see by all the other complaints. I don't make the kind of money to spend 100.00 on a skin product. I just thought I was paying S & H on a FREE sample! Totally a scam! Internet Author: ozark, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Alucia Internet

Aug 13 2017
wiki-store.com/account/login Pham Dang Hoa Overcharging , advertised misleading products which is not orginal item showing in the their promotion video . Shanghai Internet Author: Ang mo kio, Alabama Home HealthCare: wiki-store.com/account/login Internet

Aug 12 2017
Beauty Within Provo, Utah Provided no contact information but continue to charge my account with no product provided .. just want to cancel all products and contact Provo Utah 84601 (this address from packaging) Internet Author: Portsmouth, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Beauty Within Provo, Utah Internet