PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: progressive insurance
There may be more specific results for "progressive insurance"
For more specific results for "progressive insurance"
Showing 26-50 of 28,979 Found Reports For more specific results for "progressive insurance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

26, Report #1392037

Aug 11 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Lie about insurance coverage with policy. All lies. Fort Worth Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Insurance Companies: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 11 2017
SeniorLeads Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SeniorLeads' clients receive a high level of services with response times to customer support tickets in under 2 hours (by email). Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: SeniorLeads recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Logan, Utah Financial Services: Seniorleads TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SeniorLeads helps financial professionals who are wasting time and earning too little. SeniorLeads finds Insurance Prospects and Investment Prospects for Financial Advisors by advertising on web sites that affluent 45+ investors & insurance buyers frequent. SeniorLeads is designed around you, the financial professional, to help you grow your business. Pleasant Hill, California

Aug 11 2017
colonial penn alex trebek payment will never go up.I started at 45.00 up to 62.00 up to 95,00. this is very misleading ad by trebek and coloniaL penn.want all money from 45.00 to be all payment so far so i should have a refund. I am on a fixed income when I bought colonial penn ,akex trebej, said $45.00 will never go up went to $62.00 now up to $96.00 this as is a lie and I want compensated for it . philadelphia,pa  Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: New Port Richey, Florida Insurance Companies: colonial penn Nationwide

29, Report #1391909

Aug 10 2017
Health Insurance Innovations First Health - David I called for information on Medical Insurance. I was NOT given a true and clear of what was included i this policy. I was informed that it was medical insurance and would cover just about everthing. I just asked about a policy that was simple and any doctor or hospital would accept this coverage. I know now that I have been Ripped-Off big time I am struggling with a lot of sad experiences and for someone knowingly RRips me off is sad! They said Hollywood, Florida Nationwide, David, Holloywood, Florida Author: Honey Grove, Texas Sales People: Health Insurance Innovations Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Essuranty and Sean Henson Purchased cell phone insurance - sent in my phone for repair. Essuranty charged my card for repairs, no phone and no responses for weeks. Nationwide Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Essuranty Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
CONSUMER CASH LOANS Mark and Jennifer Hamilton They said I was approved for a 1000 dollar loan and I had to pay 140 for insurance for a gift card at Walmart I bought the gift cards and still no money they said it was a hold on my money for taxes and said I needed 200 more dollars to get the loan El Segundo, CA Internet
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Liars: CONSUMER CASH LOANS Internet

Aug 10 2017
Tanner properties Barry Tanner, Tanner rentals Sold me property on land contract while me and my family had just list our current home to fire and had no insurance and knew we were desperate and took adva5of our situation. Union Kentucky Author: Burlington, Kentucky Homeowner Associations: Tanner properties Union , Kentucky

Aug 09 2017
The web sight is americanstarpuppies.com The name of the so called breeder is Broutshire R Iluda. They say there are in Boston, Mass. There shipping company is also bogus. If you call they say their name is either Mark or Josh. Also bogus names. They prefer to use the internet. I did however call. They requested the price of the puppy to be paid by western union. Then they had a bogus shipping company and wanted a ridiculous fee for insurance. More than the price of the puppy. I have reported them to this web site. My bank to no avail, to western union, the state police and the FBI. Which is a must if you get ripped off. Please stay away from americanstarpuppies.com. Boston, Massachusetts Internet Author: Joseph, Oregon Attorney Generals: americanstarpuppies.com Internet

Aug 09 2017
Progressive Insurance Snapshot bait and switch Nationwide Author: Peck, Kansas Car Insurance: Progressive Insurance Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Chris' AAMCO Transmissions SCAMMED ME AND MY INSURANCE COMPANY riverside California Author: Culver City, California Auto Repair Service: Chris' AAMCO Transmissions riverside, California

Aug 09 2017
Square Trade I just purchased a canopy and they offered me SquareTrade protection. I went to use the canopy and found a part was missing and it was damaged. I called them to make a claim and they said accidents are not covered. I said what Accident I opened the box found this and want to make a claim. they said no that I would need to go back to whom I got it from. I told them that they had 30 day window only and I was a day over this. The rep said well you should try anyway since they are not going to cover me. I told them I wanted a refund and they gave it to me. I guess this is the way they don't need to pay on the plans they sell. Boo on them San Francisco California
Author: Van Nuys, California Insurance Companies: Square Trade San Francisco, California

Aug 09 2017
Zander Insurance Group Jeffrey Zander Bait and Switch on Disability Quote Nashville Tennessee Author: Tampa, Florida Insurance Agencies: Zander Insurance Group Internet

Aug 09 2017
SeniorLeads Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SeniorLeads is dedicated to putting their commitments in writing and honoring them.*UPDATE: SeniorLeads pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SeniorLeads recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Palm City, Florida Financial Services: Seniorleads TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SeniorLeads helps financial professionals who are wasting time and earning too little. SeniorLeads finds Insurance Prospects and Investment Prospects for Financial Advisors by advertising on web sites that affluent 45+ investors & insurance buyers frequent. SeniorLeads is designed around you, the financial professional, to help you grow your business. Pleasant Hill , California

Aug 09 2017
Premier Financial Alliance PFA Premier Financial Alliance SCAM Tyson Nationwide Author: chantilly, Virginia Insurance Companies: Premier Financial Alliance Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
SeniorLeads TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: SeniorLeads is dedicated to constant improvement so that customers receive improved results through the longevity of their account.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service SeniorLeads pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with SeniorLeads recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Naples, Florida Financial Services: Seniorleads TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SeniorLeads helps financial professionals who are wasting time and earning too little. SeniorLeads finds Insurance Prospects and Investment Prospects for Financial Advisors by advertising on web sites that affluent 45+ investors & insurance buyers frequent. SeniorLeads is designed around you, the financial professional, to help you grow your business. Internet

Aug 09 2017
Insurance Marketplace Natick Media Threatening salespeople demanding signup now or prices increase by 50% Natick Massachusetts
Author: Pegram, Tennessee Health Insurance: Insurance Marketplace Natick, Massachusetts

Aug 09 2017
Movie Houses Unknown LLC Sean Patrick Kennedy, Sean Hill Unreceived merchandise paid for two motors 302 351 on May 31st still have not recieved. Have proof of deposit! Hollywood Florida
Do NOT be a fool Author: Murrieta, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unknown LLC

Aug 09 2017
Total Warranty Services Stalling payment on an auto that was totaled on Dec 18 2016 West Palm Beach Florida You have to protect yourself now Author: Palm Bay, Florida Warranty Companies: Total Warranty Services West Palm Beach, Florida

Contactability Promised Leads in my Territory... Costa Mesa California
We are here to help! Author: Northern, California Insurance Companies: Contactability Nationwide

Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 08 2017
GILTNER Progressive Logistic, Inc. I waiting 34hrs. in AmericCold for a Load in Idaho.GILTNER never paid Me a single PENNY for that time Jerome Idaho Author: Bigham, Alabama State Government: GILTNER Jerome, Idaho

Aug 08 2017
Prime Acceptance Corp. Breach of contract, repossesed vehicle while payments were STILL being made Salt Lake City Utah A couple of questions Author: El Paso, Texas Loans: Prime Acceptance Corp. Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 08 2017
Insurance comparison. Org Company promised insurance quotes but received nothing but phone calls that was marked scam likely Internet Author: Rosedale, Maryland Attorney Generals: Insurance comparison. Org Internet

Aug 07 2017
green dot Wallmart card greendot keep my car insurance payment two months Nationwide Author: gibsonton, Florida Insurance Agencies: green dot Wallmart card Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Cowles Nissan Guaranteed Automobile Protection (GAP) Insurance SCAM Woodbridge Virginia Author: Waldorf, Maryland Car Insurance: Cowles Nissan Woodbridge, Virginia