Your Search | progressive pest control

Dec 05 2016
Verizon Wireless Data Overage Out of Control Nationwide Author: Fargo, North Dakota Adult Web Site: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Altera pest control sales rep lied to get me on a contract for 4 services one time every 3 months and and told me removing mice and raths in attic is covered pleasanton California Author: San Jose, California Pest Control: Altera pest control pleasanton, California

Dec 02 2016
Cedarcide- Best Yet Ineffective Products- THEIVES- STOLE MY MONEY - KEPT PRODUCT- DOES NOT KILL ROACHES Lewisville Texas Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Pest Control: Cedarcide Lewisville, Texas

Dec 02 2016
Credit Control,LLC Said I owed a balance of $22.78 and was past due to Verizon. Send them the money not Verizon Hazelwood Missouri Author: CHESTER, Massachusetts Accounting: Credit Control,LLC Hazelwood, Missouri

Dec 01 2016
PROGRESSIVE MARINE SERVICES LABOR COST THREE TIMES OVER ESTIMATE. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Boat Marinas: PROGRESSIVE MARINE SERVICES St. Petersburg, Florida

Dec 01 2016
EcoShield Pest Control ** FRAUD ** DO NOT PURCHASE SERVICE CONTRACT ** Geneva Illinois Author: , Illinois Pest Control: EcoShield Pest Control Geneva, Illinois

Nov 30 2016
Tcleansoft Made fake claims to be official apple technicians and fix Mac issues. Took remote control of my Mac and in haste made me sign a document. Made false claims of my Mac saying it would crash if I dont pay 185 dollars. Santa Barbara, CA 93101 California Author: Victoria, British Columbia Computer Help Desk: Tcleansoft Santa Barbara, CA 93101, California

Nov 24 2016
deal empire they rip me off wont return my money Los Angeles, CA Internet Author: houston, Texas Weight Control: deal empire Internet

Nov 18 2016
thedealempire I ordered on October 12th and it went though the bank October 13th I haven't heard or receive anything from them. n/a na Author: Medicine Lodge, Kansas Weight Control: thedealempire Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
Progressive Insurance CANCELLATION FEE LOS ANGELES, CA California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Insurance: Progressive Insurance Internet

Nov 14 2016
Progressive Business Publications Progressive Business Publications Billing me for a publication that I never ordered and threatening me with collections and harming my credit report. Malvern Pennsylvania Malvern Pennsylvania Author: New Hampshire Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

Nov 13 2016
A All Animal Control Josie Moss and Brian Moss A All Animal Control Franchise Neglect Nationwide
Author: Colorado Animal Services: A All Animal Control Nationwide

Nov 08 2016
progressive tax group / grace cheng they stoled 4500 dollars from me to handle my tax issues an never did nothing would not return my calls calabasas California Author: marysville, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: progressive tax group calabasas, California

Nov 06 2016
Progressive Leasing harrasment Internet Customer Relations Manager Author: whitestone, New York Mattress Stores: Progressive Leasing Internet

Nov 04 2016
Terminix Terminix Pest Control Thiefs Webster Texas Author: houston, Texas Pest Control: Terminix Webster, Texas

Oct 31 2016
Central Termite & Pest Control Overbilling & Employee Dishonesty Little Rock Arkansas Author: Houston, Texas Real Estate Investing: Central Termite & Pest Control Little Rock, Arkansas

Oct 28 2016
ECM Worldwide Thomas Thompson ECM Worldwide/ Thomas Thompson sent me a 20 year old damaged electronic control module. Mr. Thompson has refused to replace the part or offer a refund and has accused the mechanic and myself of destroying the part. The mechanic spoke by phone with Tom Thompson the minute it did not work and received nothing but accusations. Trion Georgia
LIES UPON LIES Author: Marina, California tempdir: tempdir: ECM Worldwide Trion, Georgia

Oct 21 2016
I blame the police and the judge for why we still have problems with these creeps they still harass us the police let them get away with out changing car tags and still drive with the dealer tag Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
CREDIT CONTROL LLC collection calls that are harrassing Internet Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agencies: CREDIT CONTROL LLC Internet

Oct 17 2016
advance tex driver finder, smart pc fixer told me it would take 300 to fix my cpu but they could fit it for 200 and 19.99 a month fee .But thay had ti take control of my cpu .but after 3 days Internet Author: North Kansas City, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: advance tex Internet

Oct 15 2016
Progressive learning corp I sold nothing but an encyclopedia of books for thousands of dollars books I could aber collared provided in a free library mind is nothing like what they promised me they said it was help from kindergarten till higschool and is a program that even is actualisado with what LAUSD is teaching at this time as my math Nationwide Author: Canoga park ca , California Corrupt Companies: Progressive learning corp Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
Niche Profit Full Control by Adam Short False Promise of Making Money Using Niche Profit Full Control Methods Henderson Nevada Author: Dallas, Texas On-Line Business: Niche Profit Full Control by Adam Short Henderson, Nevada

Oct 13 2016
Central Portfolio Control, Inc. Centrl Portfolio Harassed my wife by repeatedly phoning at her place of employment Hopkins Minnesota Author: BROKEN BOW, Nebraska Collection Agencies: Central Portfolio Control, Inc. Hopkins, Minnesota

Oct 13 2016
Ecolo Odor Control All Ready Chute Inc, Cherokee Corp, William Stone, Billy Stone, Bill Stone poor work South Florida Florida Author: POMPANO BEACH, Florida Cleaning Services: Ecolo Odor Control Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
MEGAFITNESS INTERNATIONAL, LLC FOREVER YOUNG SKIN CARE Megafitness will not respond when trying to return trial Xtreme Wrap product SUCCASUNNA New Jersey Update 10/13/2016 Author: LUCERN VALLEY, California Weight Control: MEGAFITNESS INTERNATIONAL, LLC SUCCASUNNA, New Jersey