Your Search | progressive pest control

Jan 14 2017
Hobbies Discount I ordered a remote control balloon Nov4. I have yet to receive it and they do not answer inquiries. No phone number. Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 14 2017
Terminix Missed Appt. crescent city Internet Author: crescent city, California Pest Control: Terminix Internet

Jan 13 2017
Tax Group Center, Progressive Tax Group BEWARE....RESEARCH THESE COMPANIES BEFORE GIVING YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFO Calabasas California Author: Los Angeles, California Income Tax Service: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jan 10 2017
Hobbie Discount Chris Oliver Ordered Two Items the Air Swimmer Remote Control Flying Shark & Nemo Never recieved my order. Emailed couple times to Chris Oliver. After 3-weeks I been waiting for my order. I received another email stating I need to wait 30 more days. I just got scammed. I hope this person Chris Oliver get caught. Please people do not order anything from Hobbie Discount it's a big time scam! Internet Author: Sacramento, California News Media: Hobbie Discount Internet

Jan 08 2017
Jay's Auto Sales Sold me a lemon car that has been in the shop for repairs 15 times for traction control Wadsworth Ohio Author: Homerville, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Jay's Auto Sales Wadsworth, Ohio

Jan 08 2017
Verizon Wireless out of control data overage charges Marion Nationwide Author: Marion, Iowa Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
Hobbie Discounts Chris Oliver I ordered the remote control swimmer shark and clownfish on October 30 and as in January 7 I still have not received them Internet Author: Butte, Montana Credit Card Fraud: Hobbie Discounts Internet

Jan 05 2017
True results I was given misleading information. When ever I did get a question answered it was a vague and or a standard answer. I only saw the doctor once. When I asked to see the doctor I could never get to see him. Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Weight Control: True results Houston, Texas

Jan 05 2017
Hobbies discount Products for less Ordered remote control floating shark , charged me, never received Internet Author: Linwood , Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Hobbies discount Internet

Jan 04 2017
Hobbies Discount Air Swimmers Remote Control Flying Shark-Clown Fish Vancouver, B.C. British Columbia Author: Oregon City, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Hobbies Discount Vancouver, British Columbia

Jan 03 2017
Hobbies Discount Brad the shipping guy I ordered on line 4 remote control clown fish, about 11/15/2016, my credit card was charged $159.80 on 11/25/2016. I received an e-mail dated 12/02/2016 that stating that I should receive my order in one or two weeks. I have not received my order, it is now 1/03/2017. I emailed them 2 times and have not received a reply. I would still like to receive my order, but if they can't deliver, I would like my money returned. Vancouver British Columbia hobbies discount Author: Manteca, California Fishing: Hobbies Discount Vancouver, British Columbia

Dec 30 2016
deal empire placed an order, never recieved tracking number, order number or confirmation number! BUT they charge my bank account not known Internet Author: Pomona Park, Florida Weight Control: deal empire Internet

Dec 29 2016
Hobbies DISCOUNTS ordered 2 swimmers sharks remote control . they debited my account for 2x $39.95=$79.90 never received them ordered them on 11 / 25 and 11 / 28 2016 tracking numbers were fake what a scam Internet Author: centerville, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Hobbies DISCOUNTS Internet

Dec 29 2016
Mobility City HOMECARE AMERICA OF SOUTH FLORIDA, INC. My father purchased a Prowler 3310 mobility scooter from Mobility City located at 1801-C 45th St, Ft Lauderdale FL on January 15th 2016. 7 months later on August 4th he took the scooter in for repair due to the head light no longer working. He was advised that the control panel, an electrical component needed replacing and was charged $284.95 for the repair. That was for the part $229.95, labor and freight. He asked the serviceman “Mike” why the part was not under warranty since according to the scooter maker Drive Medical; electrical parts had a 14 month warranty. Mike told him the part was not warrantied. . Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Menifee, California Disability Services: Mobility City Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Dec 29 2016
Claude Johnson guitar control Guitar control Debited my credit card for a product I never ordered Internet Author: 33333, Alabama Producers: Claude Johnson guitar control Internet

Dec 28 2016
Eckankar Religion of light and sound of god Money Making Pyramid Scheme, Gangsters, Fear Mongers, Money Laundering, Use and Abuse, Disrespectful, Dangerous Mind Control Chanhassen Minnesota Author: Naples, Florida Religion: Eckankar Chanhassen , Minnesota

Dec 28 2016
Credo Mobile Bait & switch ads and misleading email marketing from the progressive cell phone company San Francisco California Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Credo Mobile Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 21 2016
Hobbies Discount I ordered the flying remote control sharks on November 19th, never recieved them. I emailed the store and got the computer generated wait 15 more days even though its already been 4 weeks. Now I email and get no response at all. This place is a scam, dont shop here. unknown Internet Author: Alberta Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 21 2016
A All Animal Control Franchise Review - CEO Josie Moss Unprofessional and Insane Nationwide Author: Missouri Animal Services: A All Animal Control Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
Hobbie Discount 2455 West 2nd Ave. Vancouver Canada I placed an order on 11/25/2016 for two Remote Control Air Swimmers. I rec'd. an e-mail back on that same date stating my order was confirmed with an order number. I then checked my bank account and the amount for both was taken out. I then rec'd. an e-mail on 12/22016 stating my shipment wiould be arriving within in one to two weeks of my order date. As of today, 3 weeks later, I have heard nothing back from this companyevena fter I have sent e-mail after e-mail No response. It is now way past three week and my Christmas order I had anticipated for my grandchildren is no where to be had! Vancouver Canada Author: Fort Edward, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Hobbie Discount 2455 West 2nd Ave. Vancouver Canada Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Invention Submission Corporation strives to provide the best customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service InventHelp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Invention Submission Corporation recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Understand and hopefully others will learn from this as well Author: Bowie, Md. Con Artists: Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp can assist you in trying to submit your inventions or new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer excellent independent licensed patent attorney to provide a preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Dec 19 2016
Verizon Verizon Wireless Data out of control Nationwide Nationwide Author: Monette , Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Dec 15 2016
the empire I order a pair panty that help with weight control they charge me but I haven't receive my package they promise me Empire lied standing behind there word do not trust Empire Author: MESQUITE, Texas Weightloss Programs: the empire

Dec 09 2016
progressive will take advantage: Horrible service Take advantage of a single mother Tampa Florida Internet You left off a few details. Author: tampa, Florida Car Insurance: progressive Internet