Your Search | progressive readers magazine

Dec 03 2016
bndwdth media Promised a band feature in their magazine. I sent $30 via PapPal to a 'Emily Smith' on 19 September 2016 and received nothing from them. They do not respond to e-mails and PayPal have yet to reply to my complaint to them! Internet Author: Holon, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: bndwdth media Internet

Dec 01 2016
PROGRESSIVE MARINE SERVICES LABOR COST THREE TIMES OVER ESTIMATE. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Boat Marinas: PROGRESSIVE MARINE SERVICES St. Petersburg, Florida

Nov 25 2016
TDM Magazine They have been charging my card $79 a month and it was suppose to me a one time fee Internet Author: Albany, Louisiana Preschools: TDM Magazine Internet

Nov 23 2016
Great American Readers FRAUD Bloomington Nationwide Author: Farmington, Arkansas Book & Magazine Publishers: Great American Readers Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Garden state reader Aka Capitol Magazine service I was called by them Avenel New Jersey Author: Ashford, Washington Book & Magazine Publishers: Garden state reader Avenel, New Jersey

Nov 20 2016
Emershaw, Mushkat, Schneier attorneys George Emershaw, Barbara Mushkat, Philip Korey, Debra Shifrin Falsified Marijuana on me-scammed me out of 141 legit properties, raped conspiracy of wife brother's GF cleveland OHIO (OH) exhibit=FULL PG AD CLEVELAND SCENE MAGAZINE Author: cleveland, Ohio Legal Services: Emershaw, Mushkat, Schneier attorneys akron,

Nov 18 2016
North Beach Art Gallery Brooke Trace She was supposed to block published article foe me to include in a book. She ashed for $20 initially for 40 articles and when she believed the book was going to be a hit she demanded $400 an hour amounting to $4000 and she refused to give me my manuscript unless I submitted to her extortin. She is a thief. She runs phoney charity events and gives nothing to charity . FORT lAUDERDALE Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: North Beach Art Gallery FORT lAUDERDALE, Florida

Nov 18 2016
Direct readers guild The signed me up told me it was free and then mailed me a coupon book for $30 a month for 2 years Dundee Illinois Author: Stamford, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Direct readers guild Dundee, Illinois

Nov 17 2016
Progressive Insurance CANCELLATION FEE LOS ANGELES, CA California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Insurance: Progressive Insurance Internet

Nov 16 2016
Bizrate Bizrate insights, Bizrate reports Magazines, Survey, rewards, Magazines Los Angeles California Author: Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Bizrate Los Angeles, California

Nov 14 2016
Magazine solutions False advertising and Insane charges Lakewood Colorado Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Liars: Magazine solutions Florida

Nov 14 2016
Progressive Business Publications Progressive Business Publications Billing me for a publication that I never ordered and threatening me with collections and harming my credit report. Malvern Pennsylvania Malvern Pennsylvania Author: New Hampshire Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

Nov 08 2016
progressive tax group / grace cheng they stoled 4500 dollars from me to handle my tax issues an never did nothing would not return my calls calabasas California Author: marysville, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: progressive tax group calabasas, California

Nov 06 2016
Progressive Leasing harrasment Internet Customer Relations Manager Author: whitestone, New York Mattress Stores: Progressive Leasing Internet

Nov 03 2016
CHINA SEVEN COLOR GROUP CO LTD SALES @CHINAPRINTINGEXPORT.COM, JINHUA PRINTING COLOR PRODUCTS PRINTING COMPANY FROM SHENZHEN NOT TO BE TRUSTED. SHENZHEN,GUANDONG SHENZHEN, GUANDONG PROVINCE Sample, exchanged emails and poor quality Author: Miami, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: CHINA SEVEN COLOR GROUP CO LTD SHENZHEN,GUANDONG,

Nov 03 2016
All American readers Inc Get paid for a service that did not ask for monthly Nationwide Author: lancaster, California Unusual Rip-Off: All American readers. Inc Hopkins Nationwide

Nov 03 2016
National Renewable Magazine Exchange Charging me double each month,overload of mags don't want Nationwide Author: Tallassee, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: National Renewable Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Nov 01 2016
owlsbooks sold through abebooks website numerous book orders toledo ohio Internet Author: regina, California Book & Magazine Publishers: owlsbooks Internet

Oct 31 2016
Chiappa Firearms first tang broke off gharging handle,spring in magazine clip too weak causing jams face of bolt broke 6785 W.Third St Dayton OH. 45427 Internet Author: Monrovia, California tempdir: Chiappa Firearms Internet

Oct 28 2016
FOOD NETWORK MAGAZINE P.O.BOX 6093, HARLAN, IA 51593-1593 UNWANTED MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION HARLAN Iowa Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: FOOD NETWORK MAGAZINE HARLAN, Iowa

21, Report #602078

Oct 27 2016
Fidelity Creditor Services - METROPOLITAN ADJUSTMENT Abusive..Collector refusing proof that we don't owe the debt!! Glendale California Education for the NON-Military readers here reagding military members and rentals Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Collection Agencies: Fidelity Creditor Services Glendale, California

Oct 27 2016
All-american readers I received a call asking me if I would like to have magazines to read since I am a reader I said yes. The payment was to be a one time payment of $49.00. Now I am seeing that the company all-american readers are just taking my money from me without receiving anything from them.  Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Advertising Agencies: All-american readers Internet

Oct 27 2016
readers service lighthouse po fl fraud scam rip off florida Nationwide Author: san angelo, Texas Credit Card Fraud: readers service lighthouse po fl Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
HipHop Weekly Magazine Scamming people who order HipHop Weekly Magazine Internet Author: Lafayette, Colorado Book & Magazine Publishers: HipHop Weekly Magazine Internet

Oct 22 2016
Subco Scam, Fraud Fresno California Author: , Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco california