Your Search | progressive relocation system

1, Report #1319697

Jul 30 2016
ASI Homeowners Insurance ASI / Progressive (American Strategic Insurancewww.americanstrategic.com ) ASI Homeowners Insurance RIPS OFF HANDICAPPED CIV/VETS Homeowners Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Pineville, Louisiana Home Warranty Companies: ASI Homeowners Insurance St Petersburg, Florida

2, Report #1319626

Jul 29 2016
Progressive Leasing Refuses to report to the credit bureau Salt Lake City Utah Nationwide Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Credit Reporting Agencies: Progressive Leasing Nationwide

3, Report #1319407

Jul 28 2016
upclk charged 33.95 dollars when I purchassed a 10 dollar computer system repair without my OK Internet Author: taberg, New York Computer Help Desk: upclk Internet

4, Report #1319358

Jul 28 2016
George Grover The Home Theater Store White Tahoe in Lowes parking lot selling Home Theater System. Claimed it was worth $12000.00. Had a nice brochure with prices and specs. But no business address website or anything. He took me for $1000 He said he's from Kennesaw  Georgia
Author: Warner Robins , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: George Grover Nationwide

5, Report #1319287

Jul 27 2016
LAPURE WAVE- Q alkaline water system this so called alkaline water generator is a complete rip-off d-68165 mannheim internet
Author: ocaenside, California Alternative Health: LAPURE WAVE- Q alkaline water system d-68165 mannheim,

6, Report #1319053

Jul 26 2016
Drivetime Sold me a car that I was told they went through and checked everything 60 days later fuel injection system goes out transmission codes pop up and they tell me warranty they sold we doesn't cover the car. Riverside California Author: Hemet, California Auto Dealers: Drivetime Riverside, California

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Good Year Motors The dealership sold me a car with a defective alarm system and now I cannot start my car properly. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Good Year Motors Houston, Texas

Jul 25 2016
A.D. Communication; Alex Delatoba; Marla Delatoba; Marla Adoracion Fimbres Be very aware of this scam artist! He walked into my company and put viruses on my computer and then charged to 'make my system work' Chula Vista California
Author: Chula Vista, California Computer Fraud: A.D. Communication Chula Vista, California

Jul 25 2016
Steve Harmon Dean Hunt Mr. Harmon presented himself as a business owner and heating/coolling professional. And Mr. Hunt as one of his installers. They charged me $2,800 gave me an in-oprable system Lancaster Ohio Author: Lancaster, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Steve Harmon Ohio

Jul 23 2016
Email Processing System Jay Brown Jay Brown took $25 for email processing ad then $37 for a top affiliate website Internet Internet Author: St. louis, Missouri Work at Home Business: Email Processing System Internet

Jul 23 2016
Green Monster solar water heating Sold me a $2000 system for $10000 saying I would get federal and state rebates to cover the cost. Phoenix Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Green Monster solar water heating Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 23 2016
Global Payments charged 331/2 percent credit card processing fee? Nationwide Author: san antonio, Texas Criminal Justice System: Global Payments Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
OmniTech Support Destroyed my computer system Internet Author: ARLINGTON, Virginia Computer Service & Repair: OmniTech Support Internet

Jul 23 2016
Larry Weir New Music Weekley Spin Tracking System Reporting Spins of Music on Radio Stations That no Longer Exist Los Angeles California Author: Kingwood, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Larry Weir Los Angeles, California

Jul 22 2016
ACE Cash Advance Ace Incorporated Phoney and False Internet Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Criminal Justice System: ACE Cash Advance Internet

Jul 21 2016
Financial crime enforcement network Acecash.us.debt collectorAaron Mcray I got emails demanding payment or else a case would be filed, and they would report to my work for garnishment. Los Angeles, ca , and payment to go Greenville nc Internet Author: Grants, New Mexico Criminal Justice System: Financial crime enforcement network Internet

Jul 20 2016

Jul 19 2016
Budget Water Budgetwater sold me a water filteration system that no plumber is willing to install! Internet Author: lexington , Massachusetts Plumbing: Budget Water Internet

Jul 19 2016
Aqua finance aqua finance water system..Connexus ....Salesman Luis came out and with demostration,and bonuses of detergent etcs. SAID WE APPROVED FOR 29.99 PER MONTH AS NEW HOME OWNERS...INSTALLED WATER SYSTEM WITH IN 2 DAYS AND TRIED CALLING BACK FOR BONUS PRODUCTS..BUT NOW HE NEVER ANSWERED OR REPLIED...THEN RECIEVED BILL OF 240.00 PER MONTH AND INTERST CLIMBING UNDER A TOTALLY DIFFERENT LOAN COMPANY....I CAN GO INTO MORE DETAILS WITH MY PAPERWORK ON MY FILES BEING CONTRACT ETC. wausau Wisconsin Author: Clifton, New Jersey Home Based Business: Aqua finance wausau, Wisconsin

Jul 18 2016
GM Promotional Porducts George Ngwang These guys also tried to rip me off on an Ebay purchase for art of a Bose Bose AV 321 Series Home theater system. They claimed that the wire going to the speaker was not in the package when I clearly stated in Ebay auction that it was not there. The opened a fraudulent return in Ebay but Ebay immediatley ruled in my favor. Then three weeks later they tried another scam of trying to get their credit card company to reverse charges. This is now where I am. This is a piss poor company and anybody would be foolish to do busines with them. I will be filing Federal charges if this is not resolved in a week Marietta Georgia
Author: nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: GM Promotional Porducts Marietta , Georgia

Jul 18 2016
Food Lovers Fat Loss System Warning!!! Once they get their claws into your bank account they never let go! Internet Author: Divide , Colorado Weightloss Programs: Food Lovers Fat Loss System Internet

Jul 16 2016
Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Had AC compressor clutch changed and they never flushed system so it has blown 3 times and now has blown everything behind the compressor Citrus Heights California Author: Citrus Heights , California Auto Repair Service: Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Citrus Heights , California

Jul 15 2016
Roto Rooter of Scranton Incompetent ruined septic system Scranton Pennsylvania
Roto Rooter of Dunmore - Roto Rooter of Clarks Summit - Roto Rooter of Stroudsburg - Roto Rooter of Mt. Pocono - Roto Rooter of Bartonsville Author: Blakeslee, Pennsylvania Plumbing: Roto Rooter of Scranton Scranton, Pennsylvania

Jul 14 2016
Bennet Kelley Internet Attorney Bennet Kelley SNB 177001 dba INTERNET LAW CENTER Bennet Kelley Internet fraud, Bennet Kelley Value Click FTC, Bennet Kelley Internet Attorney, Bennet Kelley Internet Attorney Bennet Kelley SNB 177001 dba INTERNET LAW CENTER Bennet Kelley Internet fraud, Bennet Kelley Value Click FTC, Bennet Kelley Internet Attorney, Cyber Harassment, Filing False legal documents, Abuse of court system, Slander, Defamation, Bennet Kelley Santa Slander, Defamation, False Light,Internet Fraud, False information Upon the Court, Cyber Stalker, Harassment, Malicious, Unprofessional, Unethical, Lacks Integrity. Santa Monica California
Author: Des Moines, Iowa Lawyers: Bennet Kelley Internet Attorney Santa Monica, California