PROGRESSIVE RELOCATION SYSTEM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: progressive relocation system
There may be more specific results for "progressive relocation system"
For more specific results for "progressive relocation system"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 09 2017
ACE HVAC Steve Burnett dba ACE HVAC i have this Company installed a HVAC system in my home. He never got a permit so I couldn't have it inspected. The work was as disaster and a true professional had to correct his bad installation. I cost me more money to had it properly installed. I failed to come back out to make it right. Nashville Tennessee Author: Old Hickory, Alabama Home Improvements: ACE HVAC Nashville , Tennessee

May 08 2017
Alarm Monitoring Services Cen Com Inc Ruined my System and Kept Refund Kirkland Washington
Author: Destin, Florida Security Services: Alarm Monitoring Services Kirkland, Washington

28, Report #1372048

May 08 2017
AEGIS Relocation frank gevelis Frank made me pay him 3500 dollars to move fromy north Carolina to Tucson Arizona on April 4. I payed him 2 payments of 1200 dollars and third supposed to be paid on delivery of 1200 dollars. It is may 8th and I have not received my things . I have called frank many times but I have only spoken to him twice. He promised that I would have my delivery on Saturday may 6th and no later than Sunday may 7th. He will not answer the phone and will not return my calls. He can not not show the weight of my delivery and refuse to try to get a copy for me. He refuse to tell me where my delivery is for that is my only question . Fort Myers Florida Author: Tucson , Arizona Lawyers: AEGIS Relocation frank gevelis Fort Myers, Florida

29, Report #1371954

May 08 2017
Cole Muffler/Mavis tire Darrell Cory Passed my vehicle inspection so that I would spend $2000 for an exhaust system Oswego New York Author: oswego, New York Auto Inspection: Cole Muffler/Mavis tire Oswego, New York

May 07 2017
Jefferson capital system Nationwide Author: Cincinnati , Ohio Attorney Generals: Jefferson capital system Nationwide

May 07 2017
The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing, “the best training company for real estate investors” independent private money brokers, marketers, and entrepreneurs in general. Unlike other investment training companies, the goal of The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing is to create sophisticated borrowers of the private capital offered through its sister lending division, Cogo Capital. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing accomplishes that goal through its world class and certified training for real estate rehabbers and private money brokers. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing also provides avenues for people to earn income at home simply by connecting borrowers with lenders, and offers services that cater to more sophisticated investors’ borrowing needs.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: The Lee Arnold System for Real Estate Investing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing accomplishes that goal through its world class and certified training for real estate rehabbers and private money brokers. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing does not believe in the one-and-done transactional relationship common to the real estate investing educational community. Coeur d'Alene , Idaho

May 05 2017
Paul Smith AKA Sr. Lawyer, US COURTHOUSE,NY,NY They fraudulently claimed they were trying to collect $900 for a loan I never had with Cashmere USA,or parent company..  New York City, NY, USA Internet Author: Ojai, California Criminal Justice System: Paul Smith Internet

May 04 2017
Officer McDonald Serial# 302 At a parking lot for The Rivers End cafe in Seal Beach where my sister and I meet for lunch every month you have to pay at their little machine and display your receipt on your dashboard.Seal Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Criminal Justice System: Officer McDonald Seal Beach, California

May 04 2017
Vivint Unable to Cancel with incompatible system Nationwide Author: Papillion, Nebraska Security Services: Vivint Nationwide

May 04 2017
Managing System Development, LLC Title Trading Holdings Corporation, LLC, Broker Joseph Wilson and Cynthia Reva rep Will PayTimeshare Owner Big Money To Buy Timeshare Instead You Pay Them! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Resorts: Managing System Development, LLC Charlotte, North Carolina

May 02 2017
Aqua Clear Systems Of Ga Inc Rodney Graham- sales person Purchase Water system 5/27/09, amount financed 6500/paid 130.00 monthly for 7yrs4mths owe 41000 Marietta Georgia Author: Covington, Georgia Questionable Activities: Aqua Clear Systems Of Ga Inc Marietta, Georgia

May 02 2017
Federal Transaction Services Possible Scam: System for Award Management (SAM) Email Notifications from Third Party Companies Largo Florida
Author: Asheville, North Carolina Financial Services: Federal Transaction Services Largo, Florida

May 01 2017
Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano I had someone bring that person my coin collection, my power tools and my jewelry for that person to sign off on my bond...that attorney said no she wouldn't do it, no deal....but kept all my stuff anyways and the attorney is now saying she wants $200 if I want my stuff back Austin Texas
Author: Austin , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Criminal Justice System: Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano Austin, Texas

Apr 29 2017
Solari Enterprises Cheating the system Orange Author: Carlsbad, California Real Estate Services: Solari Enterprises Orange,

Apr 29 2017
progressive trucking school i got rip off for my money in still ain't got my CDL start date 12/27/16 to 03/09/17 160 hr course Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Driving Schools: progressive trucking school Chicago, Illinois

Apr 26 2017
Pools By Ben Inc ,Pools By Ben, Ben Gerald Honadel, Benjamin Gerald Honadel filling out the paperwork incorrectly by accident, they without permission trespassed broke our pool system to STEAL the pool pump SANTA CLARITA California Author: Encino, California Pools & Saunas: Pools By Ben Inc SANTA CLARITA, California

Apr 25 2017
ECMC & GC Services I call and the automated system tells me someone else has my loan Raeford NC Author: Raeford, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: ECMC Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. 04/20/2017They caused damage to my ventilation system while trying to repair it. My electric bill went through the roof after 1 year and the ventilation unit burned out! I would NOT recommend this company to anyone!!! I'm still paying on this crap at an Exponentially Overpriced, Deceptive to Unconscionable level and Incompetent work with Errors. Longwood Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. Longwood, Florida

Apr 23 2017
Coast To Coast Relocation Relocation from Boston to Dallas Harrison New Jersey Author: McKinney, Texas Moving Companies: Coast To Coast Relocation Harrison, New Jersey

Apr 23 2017
K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Seen there ad on Facebook- I ordered 2 paid $50 never received the merchandise after emailing and messaging on Facebook they have continued to send me emails and messages stating their system is down however when I message shop now they respond by sending links to purchase items! Internet
Author: Greenville, South Carolina Clothing Stores: K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Internet

Apr 22 2017
ADT security The ADT called me saying that my ADT system is up for upgrade. I asked them if it was free and let them install the upgrade.  I need your HELP. Tampa Nationwide Author: tampa, Florida Security Services: ADT security Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
US Government, United Sates Postal Inspections Service,US Medical Center For Federal Prisoners, US Probation Department, Emergence Addiction & Mental Health Services 3 Super Scams: African American Slavery in 2017: Correctional-System-Slavery, Psychiatrists Fraudulently Committing People To Institutions For Big Money & Private Psychologists Using Psychological Warfare Against Patients Nationwide Author: Springfield, Oregon Government Corruption: US Government Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Public Reputation They want $399 to remove my contact information and stop calling me from their system. Boca Raton Florida Author: New York, New York SEO - Reputation Management: Public Reputation Internet

Apr 18 2017
UltraSpa Light Therapy System /Mellen-Thomas Benedict They call it the Ahhh...Spa, I call the Spa Scam!! Internet Author: Los Angeles , California Health Spas: UltraSpa Light Therapy System Internet

Apr 16 2017
Future Income Payments FIP LLC 2505 Anthem Village Drive #E-578 Henderson, NV 89052 Robbing my future. Despective Loan for $1800 turned out to be six figure payback and selling part of my retirement Henderson, Nevada Nationwide
famous company partners fake scam Author: laurel, Maryland Criminal Justice System: Future Income Payments Nationwide