Your Search | progressive insurance

1, Report #1194851

Sep 02 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection one of nation’s largest providers of extended auto warranties backed by AM Best “A” rated insurance companies.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: oceanside, California Auto Advertising Services: AA auto protection

Sep 01 2015
Move Builder Lisa Lefevers. Operations Manager, These moves was covered by insurance .Move Builder move me total of 2 times and both moves things was broken. The mover was not professionals. Unprofessional laugauge used, smell of alcohol, and lazy. When my claim was submitted to the claims department it took 6 months for anyone to contact me . I had to call them. I left messages for the operation manager , Lisa, a total of 8 times and she never called back. When I did speak with her I called her back. Her attitude was very negative and no care about my claim. Very poor customer skills. Wichita Falls , Nationwide. Texas Author: Snellville, Georgia Moving Companies: Move Builder Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Health Insurance Innovations Misrepresentation of insurance's acceptance by doctors and pharmacies Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations Nationwide

4, Report #1252062

Aug 31 2015
Grange Mutual aka Biggest piece of crap insurance co ever HORRIBLE SERVICE COLUMBUS OHIO Nationwide Author: columbus, Ohio Car Insurance: Grange Mutual Nationwide

5, Report #1252013

Aug 31 2015
New Lending Solutions Inc. Ras Jake Ong New Lending Solutions offering scam campaign like grants and loans Washington Internet Author: Uniondale, New York Insurance Companies: New Lending Solutions Inc. Internet

6, Report #1252007

Aug 31 2015
Custom Benefit Plans CBP, CBPI Made me to work as a Contractor On-Site & not Employee to avoid Taxes and Benefits, Very Rude & Deceptive Willow Grove Pennsylvania Author: Abington, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: Custom Benefit Plans Willow Grove, Pennsylvania

Aug 31 2015
Farmer's Insurance Group Randy Walker Want payment after insurance was cancelled before next payment was due!!! Needham Maine Author: Boyne City, Michigan Car Insurance: Farmer's Insurance Group Needham, Maine

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

9, Report #1251953

Aug 31 2015
Progressive Business Publications PBP Extremely poor way of deceiving businesses, every negative word fits perfect to represent this company Malvern Pennsylvania Author: Decatur, Louisiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

Aug 29 2015
Cincinnati Insurance Brown Insurance Most difficult part of a dreadful home fire has been dealing with the adjustor Blacksburg Virginia Author: Blacksburg, Virginia Legal Services: Cincinnati Insurance

Aug 29 2015
Progressive Leasing for Big Lots Furniture Over charged, did not care that the furniture was damaged!!! Big Lots Nationwide Author: Newberry, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Progressive Leasing for Big Lots Furniture Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Assurant /American Bankers Insurance Rip off !!!!! Nationwide Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Insurance Companies: Assurant Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
NAA National Agents Alliance Andy Albright Honesty, Clarity, Truth and Honor. NAA tells it like it is. Insurance selling is hard work! http://www.naaleads.com/ Nationwide Every Contract Is Recorded and Copies Sent Author: Gilbert, Arizona Insurance Agencies: NAA National Agents Alliance Nationwide

Optimum One Slick talking, too good to be true agent Tampa Florida
Author: Lockport, Louisiana Health Insurance: Optimum One Tampa, Florida

Aug 28 2015
Assurant Took payments after cancelling insurance Miami Florida Author: Durham, North Carolina Insurance Companies: Assurant Miami, Florida

Aug 28 2015
Blue Cross/Blue Shield Blue Card program, Blue Cross Idaho - Collusion between Blue Cross Idaho and St. Luke's Hospital to allow full rates charged to out-of-state policy holders. NO contract discounts given to patients Specifically Blue Cross Idaho & ,St. Luke's McCall Nationwide Author: Encinitas, California Health Insurance: Blue Cross/Blue Shield Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Angela Moran I paid $1000 penalty before my account was renegade but Angela Moran refused to reinstate my account even though I had paid my renege fee. Efforts to reach her on phone for complete 5 working days was tuated by her office workers. She has also fail to respond to my request to reinstate my account. Athens Alabama Author: HOUSTON, Texas Car Insurance: Jaden Cars & Trucks Athens, Alabama

Aug 27 2015
Hertz Car Rental, Sky Harbor Airport, Phoenix , Arizona 85034 Insurance Scams Reps RIP OFF CUSTOMERS Phoenix Arizona Author: Woodbury, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Rent A Car Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 27 2015
HPC, Jacksonville, FL HCP, Jax FL inconclusive collection facility as a ripoff Jacksonville Florida Author: Fortson, Georgia Health Insurance: HPC, Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 26 2015
nj manufacturers auto insurance Insurers beware!!! I had an accident on 3/5/2015. After 10 plus years with NJ Manufacturers I was reared on the parkway while my vehicle was at a complete stop and this insurance lied that my accident was going to arbitration and turned around and paid o Auto insurance abuse west trenton New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: nj manufacturers auto insurance

Aug 26 2015
Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Fire false credit reports and pursuing a unfounded claim in behalf of Progressive Insurance. Cleveland Ohio
Author: Johnstown, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Cleveland, Ohio

Aug 25 2015
National Brokers of America, Joshua Westendorp, Alan Redmond This company lies to, cheats and steals from their customers and employees. Reading Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Insurance Agencies: National Brokers of America Reading, Pennsylvania

Aug 25 2015
Companion Life and Health INSURANCE? Companion Life Seemed like a scam! Nationwide Author: Florida Health Insurance: Companion Life and Health INSURANCE? Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
James extension 1624 Frank, James' supervisor extension 1604MultiplanSubsidiary ,as I was told, of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas Lied to in order to sell a plan, Plan only offered for a short time, Frank said his wife was on this plan, screwy wording used by both salesmen Florida Author: Cullman, Alabama Health Insurance: James extension 1624 New York, New York

Aug 23 2015
Liberty national Radu Radu Agency Lied to, scam naperville Illinois A Clarification Author: Naperville, Illinois Insurance Agencies: Liberty national Radu naperville, Illinois