Your Search | progressive insurance

Oct 12 2016
American Lending Hub Nick Johnson and Alex Maxwell They had me pay for insurance because of bad credit then deposited counterfeit checks into my account. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Loans: American Lending Hub Internet

Oct 12 2016
Hagerty Insurance Playing games again...... Unknown Nationwide Author: Wpb, Florida Car Insurance: Hagerty Insurance Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
health Markets insphere freaking scam for customers and agents boynton beach Florida Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Insurance Companies: health Markets Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Vipco Advisors Inc Ville Insurance Portfolio ACL Wellness A Charitable Life Jay Politi Andamo TolsonCharles Salazar Mac Vipco defrauded many reputable, unknowing, trusting advisors Frisco Texas
Author: Frisco, Texas Financial Services: Vipco Advisors Frisco, Texas

Oct 11 2016
Hagerty insurance Refused insurance despite meeting requirements! SCAM Michigan Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: Hagerty insurance Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
NATIONAL CONGRESS OF EMPLOYERS medial insurance Author: hollywood, Florida Health Insurance: NATIONAL CONGRESS OF EMPLOYERS Internet

Oct 10 2016
5star life insurance company Life Nationwide Author: lakeland, Florida Attorneys General: 5star life insurance company Nationwide

Oct 08 2016
Chesapeake Life Insurance Company I simply wanted to get blue anthem health insurance. The man that I talked to told me he was an insurance agent working out of chesapeake and had explained to me that Chesapeake is just a company that helps people find an insurance to fit their needs. north richland hills Texas Author: Grass Valley, California Insurance Companies: Chesapeake Life Insurance Company north richland hills, Texas
35, Report #1332067

Oct 07 2016
NCE RX prescription company withdrew my money for two years even when I canceled the services national wide Nationwide Author: OKLAQHOMA CITY, Oklahoma Health Insurance: NCE RX prescription company Nationwide
36, Report #1332039

Oct 07 2016
Combine Insurance Once I filed my claim for my heart attack, the amount of time it took and final, they said because I did not have a bypass, I was denied the claim. Scranton Pennsylvania A pre-existing... Author: Fitzgerald, Georgia Health Insurance: Combine Insurance

Oct 06 2016
Allstate Insurance Company Allstate claims we are 20% at fault for one of their clients backing into our vehicle. Will not cover repairs. Key Largo Nationwide
100% Author: Key Largo, Florida Car Insurance: Allstate Insurance Company Nationwide

Oct 06 2016
Home Depot Hiding Behind Insurance Company Matamoras, PA Internet Author: Lords Valley, Florida Roofing Companies: Home Depot Internet

Oct 05 2016
HealthInsuranceInnovations First Health, Prime Health, Simple Health Total Rip Off. Stated Money Back Guaranteed. Called next day to cancel and No Refund. Had not even received any paperwork in the the mail explaining Benefits, Terms OR Conditions. According to CS Evette i was NOT going to be refunded because of the terms and conditions i had NOT EVEN GOTTEN IN THE MAIL. Tampa Florida Author: marissa, Illinois Health Insurance: HealthInsuranceInnovations Tampa, Florida

Oct 05 2016
Globe Life and Accident Insurance Globe's contract not worth the paper it is written on. Oklahoma City Nationwide Author: Chatsworth, Georgia Questionable Activities: Globe Life and Accident Insurance Nationwide

Oct 04 2016
Ozark national life insurance Life of the Ozarks Not an ethical company! Kansas City MO Author: Russellville, Arkansas Insurance Companies: Ozark national life insurance Kansas City,

Oct 04 2016
NCE The National Congress of Employers Unified Insurance Company MultiPlan limited Benefit Plan I call to get coverage for a pain doctor. They said that this plan would cover it.  Orange Park Florida Author: Livingston, Louisiana Health Insurance: NCE Orange Park, Florida

Oct 03 2016
Tim Harding Alternative Design Insurance Services Stiffed my Commisions for $2000 San Diego, California Internet Author: TROUTDALE, Oregon Financial Services: Tim Harding Internet

Oct 03 2016
Founder's federal credit union Visa Card FCU Visa, Founders Visa I got a credit card 11 years ago signed up for credit protection plan right then, well last year I became unemployed so I called to use my plan that they tacked charges each month for on my card as well as intrest for years and I was told that plan only covered if I became disabled or died, it would pay off card then, well I became disabled and called then to use my plan i was still being charged for and I was told that my plan only covers if I can prove unemployment or die shortly after Founder's Visa cancelled my protection plan after I ask several times to use it with no success and now credit card/ Founders wants to act like I never had such plan and has locked up my accounts to make me agree to a payment, THE CARD PROTECTION INSURANCE is a FRAUD, you get to make payments with intrest added and late fees every month for nothing. I am contacting legal help as i have paid this card off several times before all of this with card protection fees and interest and when i need to use it I get NOTHING, Lancaster/ Rock Hill/ Indian Land/ Clemson South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Founder's federal credit union Visa Card Lancaster, South Carolina

Oct 03 2016
Hubble Construction Crappy materials, least amount of work possible to get insurance money Dewitt Michigan Author: East Lansing, Michigan Home Improvements: Hubble Construction Dewitt, Michigan

Oct 03 2016
Ponderosa Family Physicians, Dr. Wanna fraud/false billing to insurance Aurora Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Doctors: Ponderosa Family Physicians Aurora, Colorado

Oct 03 2016
Progressive Insurance My auto insurance payments went up immediately when I called to change my payment date. Mayfield Village, Ohio 44143 Ohio Author: Brice, Ohio Car Insurance: Progressive Insurance (auto) Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Kaiser Permanente Jeevan Daniels Mail order changed my prescription without my permission and overcharged for 40% less product Downey California
Author: ANAHEIM, California Health Insurance: Kaiser Permanente Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Pet Delivery Agency Roland, Peter Martin, James Nathan, Simon Frinkk-fake Breeder with a (404) 481-3663 number. Said they were the shipper for breeder of teacup poodles Mr. Simon Frinkk in Houston, TX. After I was asked to Moneygram the payment for the puppy they would give me a shipper number. I did and I received a PDA# to track the puppy. Once the payment was sent, the shipper Roland said I could track the puppy on there website. So I did, then one the puppy got to AZ. on route to LAX they needed $650.00 additional money for insurance that was not included by the seller Simon Frinkk. I told him I didn't have it and Roland said he would see if he could get the amount reduced. Called me back with a reduced price. I realized I was scammed when I asked them to refund my money. Have not heard from Pet delivery since. Breeder is in Houston. Shipping Co. In Dodge ctr, Minnesota, Texas
Author: Cumberland, Maryland Animal Services: Pet Delivery Agency Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
ResVibrant Rip off: Promotes a free trial bottle on their website--pay shipping/insurance only--it's acutally a subscription service Emoryville California Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Bait-and-Switch: ResVibrant Emoryville, California