Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

progressive insurance

Showing 26-50 of 16,500 Found Reports For more specific results for "progressive insurance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 10 2017
Obamacare Healthcare.gov Before the coverage started I deleted individual and still got billed-won't take it off. Nationwide Author: Maxwell, New Mexico Health Insurance: Obamacare Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
National Auto Care National Auto Care GAP RIP OFF - do not pay anything and charge you a rip off amount to insure Ohio Author: McCalla, Alabama Car Insurance: National Auto Care Ohio

Mar 10 2017
HomeServe USA HomeServe Home Emergency Insurance Solutions HomeServe USA Repair Management Corp. HomeServe USA Repair Management (Florida) Corp. HomeServe USA Energy Services HomeServe USA Energy Services (New England) Utility Service Partners Service Line Warranties FAILURE TO DISCLOSE - DECEPTION IN ADVERTISING Norwalk Connecticut Author: WESTERVILLE, Ohio Home Warranty Companies: HomeServe USA Norwalk, Connecticut

Mar 09 2017
Franklin woods mobile home community Jennifer Jordan, Jerry the maintenance supervisor, the 2 other employees that drive around in the company truck and do nothing, Michelle Dunlop,& who ever the owner is. Fair houseing violation 803b and f, 804f3B, breach of contract, insurance claims fraud, intimidation niles Michigan Author: niles, Michigan Mobile Home Parks: Franklin woods mobile home community niles, Michigan

Mar 08 2017
Benefit Wallet HSA account manager New Jersey Author: Frisco, Texas Health Insurance: Benefit Wallet Internet

Mar 08 2017
Credit Collection Services Claim statement I owe progressive/ CCS 15K Norwood Massachusetts Author: CORPUS christi, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Credit Collection Services Norwood, Massachusetts

Mar 08 2017
unified caring Premier Series UCA freedom Series Not a health insurnce plan. Only a discount plan for sickness and accident addison texas Author: Bellefonte, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: unified caring Premier Series Internet

Mar 08 2017
lexus nexus clue geico, general ins, all auto insurance companies geico reported a finder bender on private property to clue lexux nexus rised my insureance from $167 to $634 mly Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Car Insurance: lexus nexus clue Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Race fab cycle Race fab cycle Brian Estevez Race fab took $4500 from my insurance company to do repairs on my motorcycle. But I only did about a third of the repairs parts and service equaling about $500 was done. Oakland Park Florida Author: 6503 N. Ocean Dr., Florida Motorcycles: Race fab cycle Oakland Park, Florida

Mar 07 2017
NCE National Co dress of Employers Rip off ... they offered me 80/20 for regular office visits and 5000 deductible ...but deductible was supposed to be for hospital and major life events ONLY ...EVERYTHING else was supposed to be 80/20...NOT TRUE...i went for my well check and I found out nothing was covered at all...npt even a penny...they told me pre existing conditions are ok but nothing was covered...ehen I called them they just played stupid and the lady refused to cancel my insurance so I have to go through my bank to stop further payments. Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Health Insurance: NCE National Co dress of Employers Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
MVP Auto Carriers LLC Admits body damage, won't pay claim after 2 months. Insists I let their repair guy do minor paint and bondo, since damage is below their auto insurance deductible; I want to use a REAL collision center Sunrise Florida
Trying to fix entire car at our expenses. Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Transporters: MVP Auto Carriers LLC Sunrise, Florida

Mar 07 2017
Fred Loya Insurance $225 a month for Full coverage insurance got me nothing McKinney Nationwide Author: Lake Kiowa, Texas Car Insurance: Fred Loya Insurance Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
premier STM SCAM! Pay $90 non refundable enrollment fee and the insurance u asked for covers nothing . I opted out of death coverage and was still charged because the agent did not remove it . if you want to give your money away sign up with them . Nationwide Author: Pipe Creek pipe, Texas Health Insurance: premier STM Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
AON travel insurance AON affinity Travel Insurance Claim Garden City New York Author: greenwood, Missouri Travel Services: AON travel insurance Internet

Mar 06 2017
Dr. Lisa Singley Natural Health and Wellness Center, LLC Due to incompetence had me have experimental, unnecessary blood work my insurance refused to pay for. Stratford Connecticut Author: Milford, Connecticut Alternative Health: Dr. Lisa Singley Stratford, Connecticut

Mar 04 2017
Coast Dental I got charged for procedures I refused and they make you sign the proposal and the use It for charges. I was charged 30.00 for a medication I refused with Krystal I did not want to get XRas because I was going to changgge Dentist and m Insurance cover 1 per year and Krystal made me do It Stating that It was Ilegal not doing the x ras. All they want is money. After my procedure I wanted to spit, Krystal told me It was m own saliva she did not give me a cup of water I hate to swallow with blood in m mouth. the areas were not neet and clean it was dusty they dont describe your share and the insurance care oon the proposal and the do not refund what the charge extra even if is your credit. Deltona Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Dental Services: Coast Dental Deltona, Florida

Mar 04 2017
assurance america KYLE KI Atlanta, Georgia KYLE KIMBLER A SCUMBAG FOR ASSURANCE RIPPOFF ARTIST! Author: Georgia Car Insurance: assurance america Atlanta, , Georgia

Mar 04 2017
Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company and their lawyer Cory Ryan of BLG, commit perjury and fraud. When they can't defend the facts and evidence they defame the victim to get out of paying on what should have been a death claim Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Miscellaneous Companies: Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company Calgary, Alberta

Mar 03 2017
Prime Time Insurance, LLC Ralph Walters, RALPH EDWARD WALTERS JR, JONATHAN AMARAL, BRIDGET NICHOLE WALTERS BE AWARE - SELL BAD LEADS YOU RECEIVE ONLY UNTIL THEY CASH YOUR CHECK! Phoenix, Gilbert, Glendale, Mesa, Chandler, Tempe Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Advertising Services: Prime Time Insurance, LLC Internet

Mar 03 2017
Unified Health One Chris Johnson Purchased an individual PPO policy. Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: Richardson, Texas Health Insurance: Unified Health One Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
Healthy Paws Pet Insurance RUNAROUND BULLS*** they are trying every reason to deny a claim Belleview, WA Internet Author: NEWPORT BEACH, California Veterinarian Services: Healthy Paws Pet Insurance Internet

Mar 02 2017
ASPCA pet insurance Waste of money Akron Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Health Insurance: ASPCA pet insurance Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
Diamond Nationwide, Nathan Dawson Nathan from Diamond called me trying to give me a loan with an upfront insurance fee. The company doesn't exist. Oakland Park Florida Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Loans: Diamond Nationwide Internet

Mar 01 2017
New Star Construction Inc. Knocked on my door informing me they had repaired many roofs in my neighborhood having insurance covering the cost and could do the same for me. Davison Michigan Author: rochester, Michigan Roofing Companies: New Star Construction Inc. Davison, Michigan

Mar 01 2017
AON Affinity Insurance Does not make good on travel insurance claims Burlington Vermont Author: Stafford, Virginia Travel Services: AON Affinity Insurance Burlington, Vermont