Your Search | progressive insurance

Sep 15 2016
Mercury Auto Insurance Mercury Insurance Owe me 350.00 for 4 months for car leasing - after a no fault car accident Santa Ana California Author: TARZANA, California Consumer Services: Mercury Auto Insurance Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
freedom life insurance company I have been a customer for over 20 years. My policy states all pemiums will be returned if Not used.I was told that I would have to wait until 2021. Fort Worth Texas Author: Marion, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: freedom life insurance company Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 15 2016
NAUTILUS INSURANCE OF ARIZONA Nautilus Insurance Horrific Experience with Insurance Audit at Nautilus Scottsdale Arizona Author: Commack, New York Insurance Companies: NAUTILUS INSURANCE OF ARIZONA Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 15 2016
Dr David Spring, Spring Chiropractic ,Dr. David Spring wasted my PIP insurance on worthless painful harmful treatment he inflicted Middleburg Florida Author: orange park, Florida Alternative Health: Dr David Spring Middleburg, Florida

Sep 14 2016

Sep 14 2016
National Hole in One Dallas National HIO John Everhart, National Hole in One Scam Richardson Texas
Author: Quad Cities, Iowa Insurance Agencies: National Hole in One Dallas Richardson, Texas

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
QuoteWizard Life Insurance leads from consumers Author: HEMET, California Customer Leads: QuoteWizard

Sep 13 2016
Household Finance Realty Corporation Said they are taking more money from our bank account because we havent payed our taxex.we have always paid our own taxes and insurance ,they have screwed us out of money for years we remortgaged our home years ago and paid 160.00 per week because they said we could pay it off in seven years so when the seven years came they were still taking the payments out of our bank account Brandon Florida Nationwide Author: Massena, New York Cross-Border Scams: Household Finance Realty Corporation Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Highland health group Highland health care/ IHC Total scam! Internet Author: Deerfield beach, Florida Health Insurance: Highland health group Internet

Sep 11 2016
Prudential Insurance My insurance adjuster flat out lied to me about when i was covered  Iowa Nationwide Author: BELOIT, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Prudential Insurance Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
USAA car and renters insurance Undervalued, and Screwed San Antonio, Texas Nationwide Author: Harrodsburg, Kentucky Insurance Companies: USAA car and renters insurance Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
Inshpere dba/ Health Markets Indentured Servitude Los Angeles California Author: Ontario, California Insurance Agencies: Inshpere dba/ Health Markets Los Angeles,

Sep 09 2016
Nationwide Insurance Nationwide is not on your side! Internet
Author: TICONDEROGA, New York Car Insurance: Nationwide Insurance Internet

Sep 09 2016
Progressive city home rentals PROPERTY RENTAL SCAM/ FRAUD Baldwin Park California Author: Alhambra, California Property Management: Progressive city home rentals Baldwin Park, California

Sep 08 2016
Grundy worldwide Insurance Grundy. Doesn't care Horsham Pennsylvania Author: Carneyspoint, New Jersey Car Insurance: Grundy worldwide Insurance Horsham, Pennsylvania

Sep 08 2016
Dr Kenneth Jaffee Personal and insurance billing for the same visit, 3 times Lake Worth Florida Author: delray beach, Florida Physicians: Dr Kenneth Jaffee Lake Worth, FL

Sep 08 2016
Cell Brokerage LLC, GRIP insurance Policy cancelled after a claim was submitted. Claim denied. Internet Author: san diego, California Insurance Companies: Cell Brokerage LLC Internet

Sep 07 2016
Joel Peterson Shawn Peterson Scam Leads Do not do business with Woodland Hills Internet Provided with Data Author: Edgewood, Maryland Insurance Companies: Joel Peterson Internet

Sep 07 2016
Globe life insurance Poor customer service..NO REFUNDS Nationwide Author: Fort Stockton, Texas Consumer Services: Globe life insurance Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
LOTSolutions and USAgencies Management Services f/b/o/ Lyndon Southern Insurance Co Lyndon Southern Insurance Co Baton Rouge , Louisiana,, Affirmative Claims Agencies Their checks after having to deal with 3 people in over 30 days with their client refusing to call them or take call is not being accepted at two different banks and they know and will not call back or answer when we call Baton Rouge Louisiana
Author: West Monroe, Louisiana Car Insurance: LOTSolutions and USAgencies Management Services f/b/o/ Lyndon Southern Insurance Co

Sep 06 2016
onlinecompliancepanel.com Is a bogus company Fremont California California
Author: BANFF, Alabama Health Insurance: onlinecompliancepanel.com Fremont California , California

Sep 05 2016
Durizon Roofing and Construction LLC (Mark Rodriguez and Richard Stevens) Durizon Roofing Scams Innocent People out of insurance money! San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Builders & Contractors: Durizon Roofing and Construction LLC

Sep 02 2016
Seterus tm Seterus inc Seterus debt collector / mortgage broker Taxes + insurance= no Escrow Beaverton Oregon Author: Abilene, Texas Brokerage Companies: Seterus tm Beaverton, Oregon

Aug 31 2016
www.perfectshihtzu.com david millard we sent them 500.00 for ruby they said the shipping would be free when it was time for her to be shipped they called and said it would be 1200.00 more for insurance we told them we couldnt pay that we told them we would pay for the shipping 250.00 he said he would wire our money back we sent them the money august 6th and now he wont answer our phone calls or emails and ruby is still for sale abline Internet texas Author: hazelhurst, Georgia Liars: www.perfectshihtzu.com Internet