PROGRESSIVE BUSINESS PUBLICATIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: progressive business publications
There may be more specific results for "progressive business publications"
For more specific results for "progressive business publications"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
deal dash it cost me $33.00 to press a mouse button for about 5 min and won nothing! Author: santa rosa, California On-Line Business: deal dash ,

Oct 16 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet Notice of Subpoena Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Oct 16 2017
Parisians Glow Beauty Product They offered a free trial of face cream and continued to charge my account 89.00 a month which I did not authorize or was aware of. The product continued to be mailed to my previous address without my knowledge It is impossible to get in touch with them by phone and they do not provide any other contact information. Total fraud and deceptive business practices. St Petersburg Internet Author: Eastvale, California Eye Care: Parisians Glow Beauty Product Internet

Oct 16 2017
WHITE RAYS FOODSTUFF TRADING LLC ASHIQ ALI NATHANI FRAUD IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY Dubai DUBAI Author: DUBAI, Other Business Consulting: WHITE RAYS FOODSTUFF TRADING LLC Dubai, Other

Oct 16 2017
Law Office of Kenneth C. Gallagher Ken Gallagher, men's rights attorneymens rights attorney orlando KEN GALLAGHER RIPPED ME OFF, THEN THREATENED TO SUE ME IF I TALKED orlando Florida CORRECTION TO MY REPORT Author: Orlando, Florida Lawyers: Law Office of Kenneth C. Gallagher orlando, Florida

Oct 15 2017
Shemika Jackson she will cheat you out your money, never will send product. Dont trust this site Internet This is a bogus complaint... Author: maple, Ohio Beauty Products: Shemika Jackson Internet

Oct 15 2017
Cienega Med Spa, Rose Nadalie-Werz , Tom Werz Vendors Beware! How Cienega Med Spa ripped me off for $11,000 Santa Monica California Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Cienega Med Spa Santa Monica, California

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Fundwise Capital Austin Bitters, Scam Artist, Dishonest Employee, Deceptive Salesman, Lying Fool, Cheating Scumbag Lied, Cheated. Manipulated, Mislead me straight off a cliff into a pool of sh*. AVOID THIS COMPANY FUNDWISE AT ALL COSTS. Sandy Utah Too much venom for a refusal Author: Alabama Business Consultants: Fundwise Capital Sandy, Utah

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 14 2017
DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE swindler's bussiness!!!!!!!!!! charging 189% interest carlsbad California Just look at how credible and honorable they are Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE carlsbad, California

Oct 14 2017
Justfly.com Flight hub.com Internet Author: Glendale, Colorado On-Line Business: Justfly.com Internet

Oct 13 2017
Nutra Diet Forskolin P.O. Box 52032Phoenix Az. 85072 advertised free sample pay postage $4.87 Nothing said about time to notify to cancel Phoenix, Az. Arizona Author: Clint, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Nutra Diet ,

Oct 13 2017
SamCart Sam Cart This company's name should be changed to SCAMcart #scamcart Fulton Maryland Author: Chester, Maryland On-Line Business: SamCart Fulton, Maryland

Oct 13 2017
VRsIMPLE Bruce Love; Charles Sullivanvrsimple.com; Progressive Residential; CR4 LLC; Illegal Eviction Scottsdale Internet Author: Oakland, California Lodging: VRsIMPLE Internet

Oct 13 2017
Century link The crocks, poxysquim company, The Rats, low life executives Billing me for something I don't have Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Century link Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Thornton Cable Cableboxesand modemssettoconvertor.com Don't do business with this company Thorton, CO Colorado Author: PICAYUNE, Mississippi Cable Companies: Thornton Cable Thorton, CO, Colorado

Oct 13 2017
Weekly Money Call Tom Gentile False and missleading advertizing. Options trading service. Would not refund $1,995 paid to them. Baltimore Maryland Author: OGDEN, Utah Business Consulting: Weekly Money Call Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 13 2017
Get Assist Inc Get Assist Inc Terrible value for business owners, and terrible customer service including an unauthorized credit card renewal after supposedly cancelling my account as I requested. I was an early business to join this junk service and there has been absolutely no value to it. Calgary Nationwide Author: calgary, Alberta Business Consulting: Get Assist Inc Nationwide