PROJECTOR LAMP CENTER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: projector lamp center
There may be more specific results for "projector lamp center"
For more specific results for "projector lamp center"
Showing 26-50 of 13,713 Found Reports For more specific results for "projector lamp center"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 05 2017
LuLaRoe LuLaRoe- Too many issues to count Internet Author: Center Line, Michigan On-Line Stores: LuLaRoe Internet

Jul 05 2017
Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Robby My name is Carry and I wanted to explain myself with out being vindictive or hateful. I am a member of lifetime club here in Roseville and Rob Chemaly ask for my phone number many times texting me back and forth trying to convince me out on a date. I am not happy with finding out he is a married man with children and this should not be happening at all. I have decided to cancel my membership because of this relationship that started off with many lies and scary things he had discussed over texting me on many nights when I would tell him I was not interested in dating a married man with 3 children. To be honest, Rob is a very deceptive man and I have a friend who is also upset over what happen with her. He did give me a FREE membership last year and over the months became friends and started texting me late nights . I don't date married man and would like Rob to stop texting me sexual topics dealing with how attractive I am and what he can offer me as a boyfriend. I feel that Rob should not be running a fitness center at all. He is a lie ....cheater and scary person who thinks he can take advantage of woman and they won't come forward. Carry! Roseville California YES THIS MAN IS A SCAM AND CRIMINAL AFTER WHAT I HAVE READ. WOW!! Author: Roseville, California Clubs & Organizations: Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Roseville , California

Jul 04 2017
National Processing Center 2017 Benefit Update For Missouri Citizens Only Asking for Signature,, age and phone no. For info. For 15,000 death benefits. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Buckner, Missouri Funeral Services: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jul 03 2017
Womans Liberty Center (Mary Washington) Defamation of character, unlawful termination of residency, thievery Jacksonville Florida Author: LINDENHURST, New York Civil Rights Violators: Womans Liberty Center (Mary Washington) Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 03 2017
National Passport Information Center Mysteriously Lost Old Passport Book Nationwide Author: Fountain Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Passport Information Center Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
Fullfillment Center 7875 Highland Village PlB102-505San Diego 92129 Sent & charged items I did not order. San Diego California Author: Gold Hill, Oregon Weightloss Programs: Fullfillment Center San Diego, California

32, Report #1120713

Jul 01 2017
Southern Oregon Veterinary Specialty Center Adam Reiss, DVM It is all about the money. Medford Oregon
You were not there- I WAS! Author: Medford, Oregon Animal Services: Southern Oregon Veterinary Specialty Center Central Point, OR

Jul 01 2017
Model placement center LIAR SCAMMER Safety Harbor Florida Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Talent Scouts: Model placement center

Jun 30 2017
Fulfillment center, SKIN BEAUTY FOX, Consortium LLC, Clearwater Possibly: DermaFi, Clearwater Giant Ripoff; They need Priority Seating on Judgement Day Akron Ohio Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: Fulfillment center, SKIN BEAUTY FOX, Consortium LLC, Clearwater Akron, Ohio

35, Report #1382065

Jun 29 2017
Box Office Ticket Center Purchased two tickets for $79.99 per seat - was given $30 seats Hialeah Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sports Facilities: Box Office Ticket Center Internet

36, Report #1381981

Jun 28 2017
Real Estate Law Center Customer Los Angeles California Author: Corona, California Lawyers: Real Estate Law Center Los Angeles, California

Jun 28 2017
PROCESSING OFFICE/DISTRIBUTION CENTER RUNNING A SCAM - SMILES TO HIGH END KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: Columbia, Tennessee Liars: PROCESSING OFFICE/DISTRIBUTION CENTER KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Jun 28 2017
PURECBD X DRIVE 1180 N TOWN CENTER DR STE 100 LAS VEGAS NV 89144-6363 FRAUD BASED UPON DECEPTIVE/HIDDEN SO-CALLED CUSTOMER AGREEMENT Las Vegas Nevada Author: Murphysboro, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: PURECBD Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 28 2017
Hip Center Doctors office Denieing me my legal rights to my medical records North Babylon New York Author: LINDENHURST, New York Social Services: Hip Center Doctors office North Babylon, New York

Jun 27 2017
The Summit at Warner Center/GHP Management Corporation Mold Exposurre/Security Deposit 21-Day Violation/Uninhabitability/Water, Trash Woodland Hills California Author: Canoga Park, California Attorneys General: The Summit at Warner Center Woodland Hills, California

Jun 27 2017
boost moble sprint wireless they gave a sale on phones and a code for the sale to get 20% off. then after you place the order and the order ships you get a higher bill then what was confirmed . sometimes they dont even send you the phones and just cancelthe order. they are desperate for business and are resorting to these fraudulent tactics. i told others about the sale and they ordered from boost and experienced the same thing. 9060 Irviing center drive California Author: forest hills, New York Cellular Phone Companies: boost moble 9060 Irviing center drive, California

Jun 26 2017
Home Resolution Center Alleged Mortgage Modification Irvine California Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Loan Modification: Home Resolution Center

Jun 26 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team NuVision – RE/MAX Titanium TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Rudy L Kusuma | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust.  Team NuVision simple explanation is that they built a team of professionals to help us be in 10 places at once, and therefore greatly enhance the quality of service we can deliver to their clients. Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 26 2017
Student Relief Center LLC The fax line worked when I sent my docs but when I called the 877# it says no one avail. Every 12 times I called at different times throughout the week. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Pasadena, Maryland Customer: Student Relief Center LLC Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 25 2017
Heather Fay iAMHEATHERFAY, @iAMHEATHERFAY, Heather Fay Offield, Heather Offield, Miss Heather Fay, COA, Center of Attention (COA) Fake Musician stealing money, robbed $5,000. Scam artist, pretends to be professional model/artist Venice California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Strippers & Dancers: Heather Fay Venice, California

Jun 24 2017
Premimum Award Center Sent me a letter stating I had won $392,750..00. Send $18.00 +$2.00 for Priority Processing. Chandler Arizona Author: Santa Clarita, California Travel Services: Premimum Award Center Chandler, Arizona

Jun 23 2017
FreightCenter.com Freight Center, Matthew Brosious, ALISON CHOINIERE, AMY VAN NESS, ROBIN KELLY, JOSHUA SMILEY, TERESE KERRIGAN, JUSTIN RAYNOR, MITCHELL GLADSTONE Plain and simple. They are a scam. They simply quote a good rate, have you pay by credit card, then when the carrier doesnt show up and you cancel, they charge you 15%. Total rip-off. BEWARE. DO NOT USE Palm Harbor Florida Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Trucking Companies: FreightCenter.com Palm Harbor, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Tax Group Center I received a call from this company. I wonder how they found out I owe the IRS. I was transferred 3X then I talked to a man asking about my address, credit card balance and my income. Here's what I do when I deal with people I don't know. While spe Tax Relief Calabasas California Author: Henderson, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jun 22 2017
Home payday center Support@securehomeincomeprogram.com Internet Author: Spotsylvania, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Home payday center Internet

Jun 21 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team Nuvision – RE/MAX Titanium Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.*UPDATE: Rudy L Kusuma – Team Nuvision – RE/MAX Titanium pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Rudy L Kusuma – Team Nuvision – RE/MAX Titanium recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Rudy it was very nice talking to you Author: Arcadia, California Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California