Your Search | promogoons dave

Jul 31 2015
Walmart 3900 Dave Ward Drive 3 taxes on receipt tax 1 tax2 tax10 I have never seen this before Conway Arkansas Author: Conway, Arkansas Convenience Stores: Walmart Conway, Arkansas

Jul 27 2015
NPF and a letter signed by a person reporting to be named The Director, Dave Barrett Sent me via USPS a fraudulent letter notifying me that I had won $1.200,000 but needed to send $20 to them for a processing fee. Plainesboro New York Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: NPF Plainesboro, New York

Jul 27 2015
D and D Auto Sales Dave, Dean, Owner, Workers, Auto shop, D & D Sales/ Dean Hoffinger D & D Sales/ Dean Hoffinger David A. Riley Evil Liar Defrauds Working Single Moms Money Fresno California Madera California Author: Fresno, California Auto Dealers: D and D Auto Sales Madera, California

Jul 22 2015
Dave Mcdonald vending vending Lyons Illinois Exactly the same lies and excuses Author: Lyons, Illinois Vending Machine Companies: Dave Mcdonald vending Lyons, Illinois

Jul 20 2015
Dave Mitchell Drexel Brothers I sent Mr. Mitchell $550 as a walmart to walmart transfer for an appraisel then he came back and said it has to be another appraisal that was commercail so I sent him another walmart to walmart of $850 and when I got all the way down to signing my papers for my refinance of my property only 2 or 3 days left, I couldnt get him on the phone so I ask my partner whom was working other deals with him if he spoke to him to have him call me and from there Mr. Mthcell informed me that i was bugging him and that he was cancelling my deal and would never speak to me again. It costs me several thousand dollars and I believe he is a rip off artist the same one in Ohio that got out of prison for mortgage scams.Dont do business with him. I am taking this all the way I am so upset. Thanks Ohio Author: Medford, Oregon Financial Services: Dave Mitchell Internet

Jul 19 2015
RESQ Training center I had an instructor by the neame of Dave, I was short on hours due to medical issues, which I always returned in doctor letters, proving so. I understood that I still had to make the hours up and each time I contacted Dave by phone, leaving voicemails several times and via email, he never returned any of my messages. This course was not just only hard work, but I felt as if once he was paid the money for the course, he had no use to eeven try to help me finish up my missed hours. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Education & Learning Centers: RESQ Training center Indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 15 2015
NVA Financial Services/ Synergy Attorney Services DAVE MARESCA/ STEVE NAHJAS/ MICHAEL CARDIN They never paid me for all the money I worked for. Manassas Virginia I no bout he Dave Author: manassas, Virginia Loan Modification: NVA Financial Services/ Synergy Attorney Services Manassas, Virginia
33, Report #1242032

Jul 15 2015
Kirby vacuum distributers The office name of current distributer is I believe KCW or KQW.. The distributers name is Matt Boyd of South West Tulsa.... Past distributers Phil Mahlo of Bartlesville, Rick Pierson of Broken Arrow, Dave Zimmer of Tulsa and another one I can't remember n Kirby distributers ripping off, abusing and taking advantage of employees Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma Door to Door Sales: Kirby vacuum distributers Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jul 13 2015
Davd McDonald Vending Dave , McDonald Ross June 30 2015 Dave was called to one of my barbershop to get a vending machine fix I've done business with him before and seem like he was a good guy. But this day he real showed his true colors Nationwide
Craigslist Scammer Dave McDonald Author: Chicago, Illinois Vending Machine Companies: Davd McDonald Vending Nationwide

Jul 13 2015
Consumers Clearing House I was told that I won $500,000 as second prize in the Consumer's Clearinghouse lottery. I don't remember entering anything like that but I went along with Dave anyhow. Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Consumers Clearing House Internet

Jul 13 2015
herbert performance hi performance warehouse hpw concord,nc. doug Herbert,tim habiuk,jerry,dave clutts they said they could deliver a camshaft they took my money and never delivered the camshaft and refuse to refund my money. concord, north carolina Nationwide absolute lies total fraud sick sales staff period Author: venedocia, Ohio Auto Parts: herbert performance hi performance warehouse hpw concord,nc. Nationwide

Jul 11 2015
Mobile Medical Corporation Dave DaquelenteJen Powell Uncompensated Work Ripped Off Screwed Enslavement Bethel Park Pennsylvania Author: Lakewood, Ohio Employment Services: Verifiers: Mobile Medical Corporation Bethel Park, Pennsylvania

Jul 05 2015
CREGrow / Dave Lewand DAVE LEWAND Marketing Services3DCRE Received Pre-Payment / Work not Performed / Took deposit as Account Receivable Winfield Illinois Author: Anchorage, Alaska Computer Marketing Companies: CREGrow / Dave Lewand Winfield, Illinois

Jul 02 2015
Echo Energy Group / Dave Marlin Scammer Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Mobile, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Echo Energy Group Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Jun 26 2015
no ka oi dog training Dave Namesnik Horrible experience Maricopa Arizona
Just Another Retaliatory Fake Report Author: Maricope, Arizona Animal Services: no ka oi dog training Maricopa,

Jun 25 2015
flagship financial Cheri Spinks, Josh Gerber, Dave Johnson and also a Nicole but don't know her last name I believe they charge some fees that aren't necessary, they tell you that you can use your own title company but at the end they said they only work with 2 companies and anyone else has to be approved they never informed me of that, lehi Utah Author: ashland, Nebraska Mortgage Brokers: flagship financial lehi, Utah

Jun 14 2015
Pak Mail Owner Dave Myers I went to pick up my mail at the Pak Mail location. Mr. Myers decided to close his store with no advance warning. I callede the Pak Mail franchise in Colorado and was told that he is the sole owner of the Franchise and I would have to deal with him. Well he closed up the store and left. I called the Post Office to get my mail forwarded, only to be told that they would not do it because it is a third party commercial enterprise.I am still straightening out my mail. I paid for service thru December 2015. He ripped me off for about $120 dollars, left on my contract.I now have to get a new mail box and pay twice for the same service.. Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Miramar, Florida Mailbox Rentals: Pak Mail Pembroke Pines, Florida

Jun 12 2015
Dave Wales ripped me off by providing a bad consulting and legal advice Melbourne Nationwide Author: Berlin, Legal Services: Dave Wales Nationwide

Jun 12 2015
Your cannabis experts/Dave Roberts/Fairway Enterproses I invested 10000 in the yourcannabisbiz with Dave Roberts and I now cannot contact anyone or even place an order on the site Redway California Author: kent, Ohio Computer Fraud: Your cannabis experts Internet

Jun 11 2015
944 Cup and Dave Derecola 944 Cup Racing Series, ABUSIVE OWNER OF COMPANY Isle Of Palms SC Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Clubs: 944 Cup and Dave Derecola Nationwide

Jun 11 2015
Capital One Alex a White Dave SchniederMark BrownRaymond Marty Said I was approved for loan in the amount of 4500.00 Miami Florida Author: Dalton, Ohio Loans: Capital One Miami, Florida

Jun 09 2015
Wayne J. Scott Impact Realty Inc and Business Consulting Liar,cheat and thief Lake Mary Florida
Still not Chesson Author: Ocala, Florida Bad Check Writers: Wayne J. Scott Lake Mary, Florida

Jun 08 2015
Dave Gesch One Touch Espresso Dave Gesch is a psycho con man Portland Oregon More lies but finally got paid 4 months late Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Dave Gesch Portland, Oregon

Jun 07 2015
Imajestic Internet Marketers - David Hojak Dave Hojak,,, Imajestic SEO,  Racist, SEO fraud, Liar, Scam, SUCK AT s****.
FINALLY, THE TRUTH! Author: Mobile, Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: Imajestic Internet Marketers - David Hojak Burbank, California

Jun 02 2015
Dave George They said I own them money Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Financial Services: Dave George Nationwide