PROMPTO 10 MIN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: prompto 10 min
There may be more specific results for "prompto 10 min"
For more specific results for "prompto 10 min"
Showing 1-25 of 39,672 Found Reports For more specific results for "prompto 10 min"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Theatreland LTD Internet
Wrong Author: Jamestown, New York Theaters: Theatreland LTD or ,

Oct 19 2017
Sun China buffet China buffet Manager Jessie Lied, unable to manage, makes excuses. Her favorite line is 10 minutes Fullerton California Author: Anaheim, California Restaurants: Sun China buffet Fullerton , California

Oct 19 2017
sally field amabella allure cream gotborder 10-5-2017 2 small bottles suppose to be $4.99 billed me twice & now have removed $89.92 from my bank account & that was not in agreement. not sure Nationwide Author: Anderson, Indiana Beauty Salons: sally field amabella allure cream Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
AlpineStars TheDanceScientist - Motorcycle Apparel I ordered an Icon Sanctuary Jackets Leather in Yellow. I paid $175 for it and I received a T-Shirt that was probably worth about $10. Their response was to tell me that their shipping company made a mistake. They said keep the T-shirt and we'll give you 30% off your next order. INSANITY! China Internet
Author: Studio City, California Clothing Stores: AlpineStars Internet

Oct 18 2017
Zazzle Repeated W( rejections seem to be an excuse not to payout to content creators Internet Zazzle Repeated W8 rejections seem to be an excuse not to payout to content creators Author: Internet Printing & Copy Services: Zazzle Internet

Oct 17 2017
Performant recovery/Shawna Tapia I paid amount of $423.98 that paid off my account in full on 9-10 -17 and got a letter from them 1017 saying I still owe them Pleasanton California Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Performant recovery Pleasanton , California 9 4566

Oct 17 2017
american gun club Ordered a shirt on 10/05/2017 invoice #5083 took my money never received shirt was told by Anastasia would take 15 to 30 days. Phone # does not work and no responce to emails. tampa Florida Author: port saint lucie, Florida Camera Stores: american gun club tampa, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Mantis Funding I have over paid Mantis funding $500 and I was told it would take up 10 business days to receive the refund. When I called today after the 15th day, I was told I would not receive a refund because I had 4 NSF's with this company. The NSF's were paid in full and I'm due a refund. New York Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Loans: Mantis Funding Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Joliqueskincream Joliqueeyeserum False advertised Joanna Gaines name, no place to check terms or conditions, charged me 387.00 in 1 month 10 days united kingdom Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Eye Care: Joliqueskincream Internet

Oct 16 2017
Art Van furniture Purchase Ashton leather sofa, love seat,chair 2013. Purchase a 10 year leather warranty. Single women no children. In 2016 the leather sofa start to peel. Notify the warranty company . The warranty inspector said it was peeling because it was dry & it's not covered under warranty really. Will not purchase another Warranty. My next furniture purchase will come from Gardner White see you Art Van furniture you will not scam me again on a Warranty. Southfield Michigan Author: Oak Park, Michigan Inspectors: Art Van furniture Southfield, Michigan

Oct 16 2017
clear sight glasses saw an add on facebook...it is still there.ordered on 10/3/2017 attemted to contact them as to a delivery date and found that the are not on the internet, no web page Internet florida Author: leesburg, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: clear sight glasses Internet

Oct 16 2017
deal dash it cost me $33.00 to press a mouse button for about 5 min and won nothing! Author: santa rosa, California On-Line Business: deal dash ,

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet GEICO's Rippoff Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
Kra'sa/iius skin cream Said this was created by Victoria Osteen and she denies this saying iris a scam. There is no phone number or website to contact them. I have been charged again and want to stop them as of 10-16-17. Mrs. Betty Spruill Newark New Jersey Author: Elizabeth City, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Kra'sa/iius skin cream ,

Oct 16 2017
Not Proof.. Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 15 2017
Lastestfashions took survey,ordered ladies watch for 6.99, have received several watches,many are mens wwatches,have been chargedd 99.98 several times. contacted ccompany and they were not able to take my call. will try to contact again tomorrow 10-16-17.if not resolved will change my checking account/creditcard info. Portland Oregon Author: eaton, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: Lastestfashions Portland, Oregon

Titlebucks Titlemax/Titlebucks Finance charge Albany Georgia
Typical... Author: Albany, Georgia Loans: Titlebucks Albany , Georgia

Oct 15 2017
staur co. first they compramised my card by not using it at the time of the order, than used it 2 mos. later without my knowledge, then I paid the extra $20 to guarantee I was told it could not be replaced my money could not be returned, they would send me a catalog so I could use my store credit,the cat, came with a letter saying my store credit ended on the 10 did not get the letter til the 14; they kept my money and my ring; my ring would be replaced if it broke, well it broke Burnsville Minnesota Author: Red Oak, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: staur co. Burnsville, Minnesota

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Fight Fast I too have misled by the Fight Fast, deceptive ads offering the 325s folding knife free. They say the only cost is shipping and handling, but at the end, my card was charged $139.96 for an American Badass Survival Guide 3 + FREE Lethal Termination Tactics misled by fightfast ad Visalia, CA 93292 ICalifornia Fight Fast refund Author: Marysville, California Mail Order Services: Fight Fast Internet

Oct 14 2017
DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE swindler's bussiness!!!!!!!!!! charging 189% interest carlsbad California Just look at how credible and honorable they are Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE carlsbad, California