Your Search | protective security co s.a loteria primitiva

1, Report #1197532

Dec 24 2014
Ram Enterprises- Maggie,Sara Thompson, I co-signed for an apartment for my son. The apartment was very old and in terrible condition. There is a housing shortage in the Prescott AZ. area and we were unable to find another Apartment so we rented it anyway. Ram Enterprises management charged for a cleaning deposited, security depost and key deposit. They charged $475.00 first months rent. Security deposit of $475.00 also they charged $550.00 for a $75.00 administration fee,plus $475.00 September rent when he moved in. Total move in fees came to $1,086.29. Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Customer: Ram Enterprises Prescott, Arizona

2, Report #1197486

Dec 24 2014
J AND M investments west hills J & M Investments Marguerite SadowskiJ and M Investments west hills J&M Investments is ran by Marguerite Sadowski. Margaurite refuses to release my security deposit. Im a previous tenant and here is how. I did a 1 year lease from Oct 2013 to Oct 2014. I gave her my 30 day notice Nov 10th so that I would be able to move out by December 15th she agreed. She had asked me if it was ok if I waited until December 23rd until she did the walk thru BY HERSELF WITH OUT ME THERE I agreed. When she finally did it on Dec. 23rd she called me and told me; 1- the fridge was dirty from the inside 2- She was charging me 7 days over 3- Two (2) tenants claimed I had someone living at the house which was indeed a violation of the contract. sherman oaks California Author: van nuys, California Housing Rentals: J AND M investments west hills sherman oaks, California

3, Report #1197429

Dec 24 2014
Globefastpay, SZ FLY VISION SCI-TECH CO.,LTD No response from emails for products purchased China Internet Author: Kingston, Ontario On-Line Stores: Globefastpay, Internet

4, Report #1197408

Dec 23 2014
child protective services lenor Salazar trying to steal my kids San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: child protective services lenor Salazar San Antonio, Texas

5, Report #419460

Dec 23 2014
REVIEW: TrustedTraditions.com commitment to 100% client satisfaction. Numismatic leaders in United States Paper Money,TrustedTraditions.com has taken the best possible internet steps to ensure customer comfort and security. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service TrustedTraditions.com wholeheartedly confirms to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. NOTICE: These Reports about Trusted Traditions were filed by the same person posing as different people.
Author: Florida, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Trusted Traditions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. 15 year track record over 30,000 transactions on EBay, maintaining the highest quality business standards. Feel totally confident and secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida

6, Report #1196946

Dec 21 2014
pinnaclesecurityLLC illegally charge a service on the security system under my ex husband we been divorced since 2005 the saleman requested the deed to my house and I told and demand not to put nothing under my ex husband cause we are divorced he memorize my ex social security that was found in the deed to the house and waited to make me sign to putting the bill only on my name and 4 to 5 month s pass I finally got the bill and I told them to remove his name this a fraud it aganist the law they said they will till this not dont I will have to prosecute I have proof blackmail and fraud chesapeake Virginia Author: vabeach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: pinnaclesecurityLLC Chesapeake, Virginia

7, Report #1196942

Dec 21 2014
avangate unkown..I know iyogi uses this and I deal with Iyogi.. this Co. charged $131.16 to my account which I NEVER authorized Internet Author: Sheridan, Wyoming Computer Fraud: avangate Internet

8, Report #1196892

Dec 21 2014
Krystal International Vacation Club Hotelera Chicome, S. A. de C.V.Hotelera Caracal, S.A. de C. V. Aggressive and deceptive selling practices Cancun, Mexico Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Timeshare Rentals: Krystal International Vacation Club Nationwide

9, Report #1196671

Dec 19 2014
Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority--FCAA Dean Murrison-Director, Securities is selectively prosecuting security breaches? Refusing to investigate all security breaches? Regina SK
Author: Connecticut Government Corruption: Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority--FCAA Internet

10, Report #1196601

Dec 19 2014
carrolls irish gifts carrolls irish gifts did not send goods AND refuses to refund because of internal security Dublin Nationwide Author: richmond hill, Ontario Gift Shops: carrolls irish gifts Nationwide

11, Report #1196593

Dec 19 2014
TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LID [Z] TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LTD (((Redacted))) SACRAMENTO CA 95828 Sold me a defective led flashlight no warrante parts list or instruction in the bag. Sacramento ca Internet Author: Las Vegas, New Mexico Miscellaneous Electronics: TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LID [Z] Internet

12, Report #1196582

Dec 19 2014
Jeremy Sposato aka J Roberts & Co aka J Roberts Residential aka J Roberts Brokerage Services aka Sposen Signature Homes aka Rezulia aka New Construction Direct Liar, thief, scumbag Cape Coral ,FL Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Realtors: Jeremy Sposato Internet

13, Report #1196575

Dec 19 2014
DIAMOND PAINTING CO. IVAN DIAMOND SHODDY WORKMANSHIP POOR QUALITY MC HENERY, County ILLINOIS Author: Lake Hills, Illinois Builders & Contractors: DIAMOND PAINTING CO. Internet

14, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

Dec 19 2014
Tony Hartman Denver Financial Group FINRA complaint and State of Colorado action, Internet Author: Englewood, Colorado Investment Brokers: Tony Hartman Internet

16, Report #1196509

Dec 19 2014
globefastpay SZ FLY VISION SCI-TECH CO.,LTDsnowbootsvomall.com After ordering xmas presents online, was sent false shipping information and no communication from store or companie(s) money went to. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Clothing Stores: globefastpay Internet

17, Report #1196435

Dec 18 2014
AZ Security Force Arizona Security Force Sean E. Purdy Arizona Security Company Owner Arrested for 2 Felonies Phoenix Arizona
Author: Glendale, Arizona Security Services: AZ Security Force Phoenix, Arizona

18, Report #1196354

Dec 18 2014
redemption center i believe the womans name is rebecca or ellen. false advertising of giving you a 250 gift card with purchase of magazine subscription arvada, Co Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Book & Magazine Publishers: redemption center Nationwide

Dec 18 2014
Nicaragua Developments - Kevin Fleming land fraud compulsive lying threats misleading public ripoff Isla Mariana Managua Internet Author: San Jose, California Door to Door Sales: Nicaragua Developments Internet

Dec 18 2014
Kevin Fleming Grupo Mariana Lies and Deceptions are revealed. Public Documents Prove Deceptions Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Builders & Contractors: Kevin Fleming Internet

21, Report #1196168

Dec 17 2014
northstar security false info used someones ssn without there permission and now there trying to sue them. northstar said this person would get fined if they did not have security and they lied to me and ive disputed it and no answer. now im getting threats on phone Orem Utah Author: palmdale, California Sales People: northstar security Orem , Utah

22, Report #1196107

Dec 17 2014
Royal Seal Windows & Doors MARK (Nataliya Shvartsman) Owner or co-owner of this company. VERY BAD AFTER SALE SERVICE, DOESN'T HONOR CONTRACT AND WARRANTY toronto Ontario Author: MISSISSAUGA, Ontario Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Royal Seal Windows & Doors toronto, Ontario

Dec 17 2014
Paragon Group Texas - Patsy Collier Pasty Collier, NRA Co, Ongoing 'Retained Search Firm' Scam - These guys do not have retained searches and try to get $$$ from down and our unemployed indiviuals Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Employment Services: Paragon Group TX - Patsy Collier Houston, Texas

24, Report #1195436

Dec 15 2014
Dodge-Chrysler Motor co. Dodge sold me a truck- lifetime power train warranty, then voided it. Maintained maintainance schedule through dealership Nationwide Author: El Dorado, Arkansas Auto Warranty: Dodge-Chrysler co. Nationwide

25, Report #1195282

Dec 13 2014
www,.quickcash.com WWW.savingmakesmoney.com SCAM.. Took my money. They got my email, social security number, and birth date and my bank account and routing number. Internet Author: Tazewell, Tennessee Loans: www,.quickcash.com Internet