Your Search | protective security co s.a loteria primitiva

1, Report #1196671

Dec 19 2014
Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority--FCAA Dean Murrison-Director, Securities is selectively prosecuting security breaches? Refusing to investigate all security breaches? Regina SK
Author: Connecticut Government Corruption: Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority--FCAA Internet

2, Report #1196601

Dec 19 2014
carrolls irish gifts carrolls irish gifts did not send goods AND refuses to refund because of internal security Dublin Nationwide Author: richmond hill, Ontario Gift Shops: carrolls irish gifts Nationwide

3, Report #1196593

Dec 19 2014
TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LID [Z] TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LTD (((Redacted))) SACRAMENTO CA 95828 Sold me a defective led flashlight no warrante parts list or instruction in the bag. Sacramento ca Internet Author: Las Vegas, New Mexico Miscellaneous Electronics: TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LID [Z] Internet

4, Report #1196582

Dec 19 2014
Jeremy Sposato aka J Roberts & Co aka J Roberts Residential aka J Roberts Brokerage Services aka Sposen Signature Homes aka Rezulia aka New Construction Direct Liar, thief, scumbag Cape Coral ,FL Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Realtors: Jeremy Sposato Internet

5, Report #1196575

Dec 19 2014
DIAMOND PAINTING CO. IVAN DIAMOND SHODDY WORKMANSHIP POOR QUALITY MC HENERY, County ILLINOIS Author: Lake Hills, Illinois Builders & Contractors: DIAMOND PAINTING CO. Internet

6, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

Dec 19 2014
Tony Hartman Denver Financial Group FINRA complaint and State of Colorado action, Internet Author: Englewood, Colorado Investment Brokers: Tony Hartman Internet

8, Report #1196509

Dec 19 2014
globefastpay SZ FLY VISION SCI-TECH CO.,LTDsnowbootsvomall.com After ordering xmas presents online, was sent false shipping information and no communication from store or companie(s) money went to. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Clothing Stores: globefastpay Internet

9, Report #1196435

Dec 18 2014
AZ Security Force Arizona Security Force Sean E. Purdy Arizona Security Company Owner Arrested for 2 Felonies Phoenix Arizona
Author: Glendale, Arizona Security Services: AZ Security Force Phoenix, Arizona

10, Report #1196354

Dec 18 2014
redemption center i believe the womans name is rebecca or ellen. false advertising of giving you a 250 gift card with purchase of magazine subscription arvada, Co Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Book & Magazine Publishers: redemption center Nationwide

Dec 18 2014
Nicaragua Developments - Kevin Fleming land fraud compulsive lying threats misleading public ripoff Isla Mariana Managua Internet Author: San Jose, California Door to Door Sales: Nicaragua Developments Internet

Dec 18 2014
Kevin Fleming Grupo Mariana Lies and Deceptions are revealed. Public Documents Prove Deceptions Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Builders & Contractors: Kevin Fleming Internet

13, Report #1196168

Dec 17 2014
northstar security false info used someones ssn without there permission and now there trying to sue them. northstar said this person would get fined if they did not have security and they lied to me and ive disputed it and no answer. now im getting threats on phone Orem Utah Author: palmdale, California Sales People: northstar security Orem , Utah

14, Report #1196107

Dec 17 2014
Royal Seal Windows & Doors MARK (Nataliya Shvartsman) Owner or co-owner of this company. VERY BAD AFTER SALE SERVICE, DOESN'T HONOR CONTRACT AND WARRANTY toronto Ontario Author: MISSISSAUGA, Ontario Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Royal Seal Windows & Doors toronto, Ontario

Dec 17 2014
Paragon Group Texas - Patsy Collier Pasty Collier, NRA Co, Ongoing 'Retained Search Firm' Scam - These guys do not have retained searches and try to get $$$ from down and our unemployed indiviuals Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Employment Services: Paragon Group TX - Patsy Collier Houston, Texas

16, Report #1195436

Dec 15 2014
Dodge-Chrysler Motor co. Dodge sold me a truck- lifetime power train warranty, then voided it. Maintained maintainance schedule through dealership Nationwide Author: El Dorado, Arkansas Auto Warranty: Dodge-Chrysler co. Nationwide

17, Report #1195282

Dec 13 2014
www,.quickcash.com WWW.savingmakesmoney.com SCAM.. Took my money. They got my email, social security number, and birth date and my bank account and routing number. Internet Author: Tazewell, Tennessee Loans: www,.quickcash.com Internet

18, Report #1194879

Dec 12 2014
house of blues orlando in orlando fl security staff kicked out victim of violent attack by crazy white female, security staff abuses victims of assault rather than protects them orlando Florida Author: winter park, Florida Bars Lounges & Clubs: house of blues orlando orlando, Florida

Dec 12 2014
US Direct Express Card And The GOVERNMENT THIS PROGRAM IS A SCAMMER'S DREAM COME TRUE! Internet
Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Government Stupidity: US Direct Express Card - The GOVERNMENT Internet

20, Report #1194858

Dec 11 2014
The Mac Outlet - Englewood,Co. They just ripped me off. I brought in my computer 34 days ago because it would power up but show only a black screen. After a week went by, Ted told me that I needed a new graphice card that would cost me $299 pluse a diagnostics fee of $98; inaddition to a servising fee of $75 an hour. This is almost $500 dollars to fix.  I am a college student in my fourth year and now I have no computer to assist me with my studies, I cannot Skype my family who lives out of state, and I have no tools for my freelance web design work. Happy Holidays! Englewood Colorado Author: denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: The Mac Outlet - Englewood,Co. Englewood, Colorado

21, Report #1194814

Dec 11 2014
Crystal Brown at Securitas Security in Westboro, Massachusetts. Violating Fair Labor Law Westboro Massachusetts Author: Westboro, Massachusetts Legal Process Services: Crystal Brown at Securitas Security in Westboro, MA. Westboro, Massachusetts

22, Report #1194657

Dec 11 2014
Invies .com Play Station Credit Number Scam Aurora, CO. Fake Location Internet Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Cameras & Video: Invies .com Internet

23, Report #1194586

Dec 10 2014
The Co-operators Perth, Ontario. Goes after low-income, single mothers with hidden, unexplained fees 2 wks before Xmas Perth Ontario
Author: Gatineau, Quebec Car Insurance: The Co-operators Perth, Ontario Perth, Ontario

24, Report #1194405

Dec 10 2014
Monitronics Security aka Nationwide Security Solutions Monitronics aka Nationwide Security Solutions DECEPTIVE SALES PRACTICES, ILLEGAL SALES CALLS Dallas Texas Author: Arlington, Virginia Security Services: Monitronics Security Nationwide

25, Report #1194356

Dec 10 2014
Forrest Avery Avery, Lynn Avery, Avery Lynn, Avery Mark, Avery Mark Jacob, Mark Jacob, Avery Film, Averyfilm. He is a complete fraud. I co-signed a loan and now he has disappeared. Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Forrest Avery Nationwide