Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

protective security co s.a loteria primitiva

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 08 2017
CO Painting Pros LLC. Doug is a snake in the grass who cares more about a vacation than finishing the project that you gave him money for! Fort Collins Colorado Author: Edwards, Colorado Builders & Contractors: CO Painting Pros LLC. Fort Collins, Colorado

Mar 08 2017
CAMELOT PROPERTY MANAGEMENt, SABRINA LEVINE, JUAN DIAZ SCAMMERS, INCOMPETENT, RIPPED OFF HALF OF SECURITY DEPOSIT POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: POMPANO BEACH, Florida Real Estate Services: CAMELOT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Mar 07 2017
NCE National Co dress of Employers Rip off ... they offered me 80/20 for regular office visits and 5000 deductible ...but deductible was supposed to be for hospital and major life events ONLY ...EVERYTHING else was supposed to be 80/20...NOT TRUE...i went for my well check and I found out nothing was covered at all...npt even a penny...they told me pre existing conditions are ok but nothing was covered...ehen I called them they just played stupid and the lady refused to cancel my insurance so I have to go through my bank to stop further payments. Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Health Insurance: NCE National Co dress of Employers Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
MICHAEL CHESSLER BOOKS Rip Off Book Seller - Do Not Buy from Him Evergreen, CO Internet Author: Cedar Ridge, California Book Stores: MICHAEL CHESSLER BOOKS Internet

Mar 07 2017
En Garde Protective Services I was discriminated against because I am black ,and openly gay often. I was wrongfully terminated after being with the company for 6 months and taking 1 sick day.My paycheck was never ready on payday like other employees mines was ready at 1:00 that evening if the boss Elaina was upset at me that day vs. 9:00 a.m . for everyone else HOUSTON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Work Place Bullies: En Garde HOUSTON, Texas

Mar 06 2017
Michael Kerner, PhD/Counseling & Mental Health Intentinally producing a flawed custody repport San Jose California Faking requirements Author: California Child Protective Services: Michael Kerner, PhD/Counseling & Mental Health San Jose, California

Mar 06 2017
 Mesquite Metal Products Inc. dba DFW Siding & Patio Shafted Me!!! Forney Texas Author: Forney, Texas Home Security: Mesquite Metal Products Inc. dba DFW Siding & Patio Forney, Texas

Mar 05 2017
Seger Enterprises Inc. locked up my computer and wouldn't unlock until I purchased Internet security. Kirkwood Missouri Author: Battle Ground, Washington Computer Software: Seger Enterprises Inc. Kirkwood, Missouri

Mar 03 2017
Swiss America REVIEW: Swiss America's executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Swiss America Trading Corporation approach to business focuses on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Phoenix, Arizona *UPDATE: Swiss America pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Swiss America is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Mdw response Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: Swiss America Trading Corporation | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss America assisting clients in building a strong portfolio of U.S. gold, silver coins. Educating clients on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership, peace of mind. Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 02 2017
Brown Taylor & Company BT&Co After a month of working for the company, the company refused to pay me. Salem Internet Author: Metairie, Louisiana Brokerage Companies: Brown Taylor & Company Internet

Mar 02 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Lied to me, lied about me to others, made up fictitious stories about me and my friends, used me, direspected me, puts on a facade, took advantage of our friendship, you are untrustworthy!!! And is using your Boyfriend for security as you had stated! He is not reputable and is taking monies according to you!  Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Blabber Mouth: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Mar 01 2017
Vivint Vivint home security, Vivint alarm monitoring DECEPTIVE, OUT AND OUT FRAUD! Provo Utah Author: Beaumont, Texas Home Security: Vivint Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
Access Buyers Security Mortgage Susan Wenger Bruce Wenger MISLEADING AND FALSE ADVICE Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Mortgage Brokers: Access Buyers Security Mortgage Arizona

Feb 28 2017
Shenzen CE Optoelectronic CO Lts We have paid for the goods and shipping in full but never received the shipment Shenzen China Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Shenzen CE Optoelectronic CO Lts Shiyan Town,

Feb 27 2017
Ace lone online I got an email stating that back on January 28th 2016 they were granted by the courts to garnish my wages from my job and or federal tax returns because as they say I owe them 750 dollars and are even offering be a one time settle mentioned of 412 I never heard of this company or took a loan from them they have my employer's name my social security number my name my bank account and my bank routing number  Internet Update Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Loans: Ace lone online Internet

Feb 27 2017
Shang Hai Co LTD. Zhangyong I ordered lip color from Colorado by Pascale, only received 1/2 order 5 weeks later. Shanghai, Shanghai 200333 China Shanghai Author: San Angelo, Texas Beauty Salons: Shang Hai Co LTD. Shanghai, Shanghai 200333 China,

Feb 27 2017
Tiffany&Co outlet Don't buy from this company--SCAM OPERATION Internet Author: new york, New York Jewelry Stores: Tiffany&Co outlet Internet

Feb 27 2017
WILLIFAN INVESTMENT CO UNION HOMES FRAUD IN THE IMPORT PROCESS Abia State, Nigeria Internet Author: São Paulo, Texas Online Trading: WILLFAN INVESTMENT CO Internet

Feb 27 2017
ADT ADT Security Services Double Billing scam Nationwide Nationwide Author: Calabasas, California Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Foothills Farmers Co-Op ..Mr. Tire Chad Weaver, Ray Lied Maryville Tennessee
Author: Friendsville, Tennessee Auto Mechanics: Foothills Farmers Co-Op ..Mr. Tire Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Go Shop and Save GSS Tried calling my Health Insurance Co., got Go Shop and Save instead! Internet Author: Nyack, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Go Shop and Save Internet

Feb 27 2017
EZ.PAWN 7620 Colfax Ave Lakewood, CO They lost a family heirloom ring that I had temporarily pawned for money to attend the funeral of a relative. Not only did they lose the ring, so far they have not returned my payments that I faithfully made on the ring for 10 months, nor given me the estimated value cost of ring back. Lakewood Colorado Author: Lakewood, Colorado Pawn Brokers: EZ.PAWN Lakewood , Colorado

Feb 27 2017
Asm services property management Did not return security deposit. Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Abusive Parents: Asm services property management Michigan

Feb 26 2017
EMBA TRANSPORTATION Elmir Kocan-Owner CEOVejso Kocan co owner Contract Driver Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Trucking Companies: EMBA TRANSPORTATION Lawrenceville, Georgia

Feb 26 2017
LIANN RXBOMSHOP FAKE TIFFANY & CO OUTLET ORDER FORM NOT SURE, WAS ON FACEBOOK FOR VALENTINE'S DAY Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Jewelry Stores: LIANN RXBOMSHOP Internet