PROTECTIVE SECURITY CO S.A LOTERIA PRIMITIVA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: protective security co s.a loteria primitiva
There may be more specific results for "protective security co s.a loteria primitiva"
For more specific results for "protective security co s.a loteria primitiva"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 15 2017
Albert Mendoza / The Document Device Center Albert Mendoza, Susan Martin with The Document Service Center Document Service Center-Loan Modification Co. Albert Mendoza 302-722-8197 & Susan Martin-302-416-5988 BEWARE!! The DocumentServiceCenter Are Claiming that they are a LOAN MODIFICATION CO. In FA Complete scam stating they will represent you refinancing / modifying your home mortgage using a government program, stole 3 months mortgage from me and then put another month stating I owed them on my credit. False mortgage assistance and did not get my loan changed, modified or refinanced. 8686 Haven Ave. #310 Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Austin, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Albert Mendoza / The Document Device Center 8686 Haven Ave. #310 Rancho Cucamonga, California

May 15 2017
Sgive &co. Inc Roofing company Rip off roofer Internet Author: Ontario , California Builders & Contractors: Sgive &co. Inc Internet

May 15 2017
DAMIEN SCRIVANO KRS TOWING CACTUS TOWING DANIEL MYERS ELITE SECURITY Christopher ADDLEY DANIEL MYERS DAMIEN SCRIVANO MATTHEW SCRIVANO TOWING RIP OFF DAMIEN SCRIVANO CACTUS TOWING CHRISTOPHER ADDLEY EXTORTION BROWNS PLAINS QUEENSLAND Author: Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: DAMIEN SCRIVANO KRS TOWING CACTUS TOWING DANIEL MYERS ELITE SECURITY BROWNS PLAINS,

May 14 2017
skinfreshmd-offer.com allurerx-offer.com I clicked on the $1.99 trial offer and now my direct deposit card has been charged $4.95 ; $3.95 ; $38.61 (cancellation fee) ! I've emailed the company several times and no response, they were fast to take my $ and email me, I've called the number gave in email and all I get is rude people who try to charge me more or give me a discount on a future order? I live on social security and now my $ is gone for the rest of the month. I'm disputing the transaction with my direct deposit card/ Social Security, I'm told it would take awhile tho. Nationwide Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: skinfreshmd-offer.com Nationwide

May 14 2017
Spokeo Total rip off Internet Nationwide Author: Aurora co, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Spokeo Internet

May 13 2017
Troth Solutions This was a computer problem solving co that I paid over $1,000 to to take care of any problems I had. I could call them and their techs fix them but today when I tried to call the phone co. said this was a disconnected no. so I am assuming they went out  Internet Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Internet Services: Troth Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Stan Simon Hacked and Screwed by the Russians and Canadian Drug Co. Tustin CA Author: Tustin, California Internet Fraud: Stan Simon Internet

May 12 2017
Family Protection Association BOGUS monthly charges Austin Texas Author: Houston, Texas Security Services: Family Protection Association Austin, Texas

May 12 2017
Allied Universal Very unorganized with terrible manners Jackson Mississippi Author: Jackson, Mississippi Security Services: Allied Universal Jackson, Mississippi

May 12 2017
Hangzhou yoyo sanitary ware co.,ltd J A company & IPPAX company took the order and did't pay us balance Hangzhou China Author: hangzhou, Alabama Computer Furniture: Hangzhou yoyo sanitary ware co.,ltd Hangzhou, Other

May 11 2017
OH Builders Resources LLC Had a new roof on 2011 plus repair of overhang off the garage. I have had many roofing issues and now the overhang is drooping and need of attention. I have tried calling line busy i wrote a letter to the co. plus fax a letter about the situation. Didn,'t go thru Westerville.Ohio Author: Chillicothe, Ohio Roofing Companies: OH Builders Resources LLC Westerville.OH,

May 10 2017
Vivian Markham Lincoln Pointe Lofts Vivian Markham, Silva and Markham Lincoln Pointe Lofts Low income housing with low standards Englewood CO
Author: 7700 s syracuse, Colorado Homeowner Associations: Vivian Markham Lincoln Pointe Lofts

May 10 2017
SMA Swiss Metal Assets SMH Schweizerische Metallhandel Panama S.A. Fraudulant investments Panama City, Panama internet Author: Cedar City, Utah Investment Brokers: SMA Swiss Metal Assets Panama City,

May 10 2017
RNK Long distance cards. Co. in Dedham MA went bankrupt 2012. Cards no longer work Orleans Massachusetts Author: lunenburg, Massachusetts Consumer Services: RNK Orleans, Massachusetts

May 10 2017
Jiangsu Liheng Machinery Co. , LTD Wendy Gao, Jack Chen These people are scammers, they were sent over $40,000 in US funds and never shipped anything Yancheng City,Jiangsu Province, China Author: Lyons, Nebraska Builders & Contractors: Jiangsu Liheng Machinery Co. , LTD Yancheng City,Jiangsu Province,

May 10 2017
Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0673-60 They are out Orland fla.32824 I what all my refund not 27.00 I paid 65.00 Atlanta Florida Internet Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0 Author: CARLISLE, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Simple mobile leasing co. Internet

May 09 2017
NEW YORK LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEY Sr. ATTORNEY ROY WILSON The scammer sent me an email..with all of my personal information, including bank routing number, bank account number, and social security number. He was basically threatening me that if i did not settle this immediately that he would be contacting my employer and taking all of my income. new york Author: bridgewater, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: NEW YORK LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEY Sr. ATTORNEY ROY WILSON Nationwide

May 09 2017
The Document Service Center Document Service Center-Loan Modification Co. Albert Mendoza 302-722-8197 & Susan Martin-302-416-5988 BEWARE!! The DocumentServiceCenter Are Claiming that they are a LOAN MODIFICATION CO. In FACT: A SCAM & COMMITTING FRAUD!!!! Wilmington Delaware Author: Houston, Texas Consumer Services: The Document Service Center Wilmington, Delaware

May 08 2017
Alarm Monitoring Services Cen Com Inc Ruined my System and Kept Refund Kirkland Washington
Author: Destin, Florida Security Services: Alarm Monitoring Services Kirkland, Washington

45, Report #1372060

May 08 2017
Plastic & Co-Pack, LLC Bottles4YouBottleandPack FAULTY BOTTLES THAT CAN'T EVER BE IN THE SUN OR THEY MELT San Diego California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Manufacturers: Plastic & Co-Pack, LLC San Diego, California

46, Report #1372049

May 08 2017
Elite Warranty Marathon Administrative Co, Inc.Marathon Financial Insurance Company, Inc Company wiggles way out of legitimate claims Springville Utah Nationwide The dealership makes lots of money off of bogus warranties Author: Colorado Auto Warranty: Elite Warranty Nationwide

47, Report #1371910

May 08 2017
Lewis & Maese Auction Company ,Lewis & Maese & Co., Misrepresentation, Selling fake art work, Counterfeit goods, fraudulently advertising forgeries as authentic and defrauding galleries and collectors. Houston Texas Author: New York, New York Artist Galleries: Lewis & Maese Auction Company Houston, Texas

May 07 2017
Phenom health Test X core and No max shred Scam Aurora, CO Internet Author: Chicago , Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Phenom health Internet

May 06 2017
Mediagemm Looks like a wondered onto the wrong site and got charged for nothing. I only have given number to people who said they would not charge. This co baits you in with will not charge your credit card and free access...........NOT! They charge your card New York, WEB Internet Author: Maineville, Alabama Video Stores: Mediagemm Internet

May 05 2017
Check services Saying they are investigations and coming to arrest me for money owed from 2012 which I don't .. saying I have a court date & they were very rude & cursing and making threats they had my social security number I reported the call to authorities in Florida cause that's where they said the court date was until I told them I don't live there anymore they would not release any information about where the were located and there number is a google number definitely a scam. Beware Florida phone number Nationwide Author: Mahwah , New Jersey Cash Services: Check services Nationwide