Your Search | protective security co s.a loteria primitiva

Jan 06 2017
NCR processing This company called me about balance that I had with check n go in 2014. I payed this company the balance sue on 4.20.15. They stated they would send me a receipt of my payment and I never received. I received a call on 1.5.2017 from another collection agency stating I still pwed same balance and I informed them I already paid in 2015. I called my bank to confirm amt was taking out on 4.20.15. I tried making co tact with this co.pany and not successful atlanta Georgia Author: Lathrup Village, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: NCR processi g atlanta, Georgia

Jan 05 2017
U.S, Security Associates Human Resource Management refuses to respond honestly to complaints Westfield, Massachusetts Internet Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Security Services: U.S, Security Associates Internet

Jan 05 2017
Pro General Insurance Solutions INC. PG Fl Lic #LO88055 I was Ripp OFF La Crecenta California Author: kissimmee, Florida Auto Security: Pro General Insurance Solutions INC. La Crecenta, California

Jan 05 2017
Moni Monitronics you can cancel service But still have to pay full amount whether there are costs or not Nationwide Author: Fenton, Missouri Security Services: Moni Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Puget Sound Psyciatry Dr. Mustafa Dr Amir insurance scam, they tell you that there is no co-pay and your insurance covers the visits to get you in the door then they send you a bill six months later for 641.00 because they took your insurance out of network with out telling you and charge an additiona 45.00 a month for the co pay they said you didnt need to pay Bothell Washington Author: redmond wa, Washington Physicians: Pucget Sound Psyciatry Bothel, Washington

Jan 03 2017
SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Following are Western union detailFirst Name: BINGJIELast Name: HE Province: GuangDong Country: China Zip code: 518003 O have placed an order with tis company for the amount of 1010 us dollors, now the company claoms more money for customs payment of 40% off the value, not sure really thinking this os an scam, not sure what to do next Shenzhen GuangDong Author: Randfontein, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Shenzhen,

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Jan 02 2017
Mcdonald hyndia Mcdonald hyndia@ Did not offer any thing verble or to me persnaly about my trade in they just put the whole amount on my new loan n i needed something for my car! Colo
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Dealers: Mcdonald hyndia CO

Jan 01 2017
Soboba Casino security I put my trust in them and left my cell phone in my car they stole my cell phone and broke into my glove compartment San jacinto California Valet.... Author: Artesia, California Attorney Generals: Soboba Casino security California

Dec 31 2016
Woodbine Apartments Morguard Revenue Properties Negligent security with gangs roaming the grounds Riviera Beach & Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Riviera Beach, Florida Home Owner Associations: Woodbine Apartments Riviera Beach, Florida

Dec 31 2016
BBVA BANCOMER S.A. BBVA Bancomer, S.A., Institución de Banca Múltiple BBVA BANCOMER S.A. BBVA Bancomer, S.A., Institución de Banca Múltiple, Credit Card Fraud, Charges to account BBVA BANCOMER S.A. BBVA Bancomer, S.A., Institució
Author: Markham, Ontario Credit Card Fraud: BBVA BANCOMER S.A.

Dec 31 2016
GLD SVCGS.COM GLD*SVCGS.COM Accessed Social Security Income funds and stole money from this account TN Nationwide This is the way to get your refund Author: Madison, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: GLD SVCGS.COM Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
Alliance Security Inc. defective equipment Warwick Rhode Island Author: South Bend, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Alliance Security Inc. Rhode Island

Dec 29 2016
Ronald H Cats Jr of CenCom Inc. Ronald Cats and CenCom are true Scam Artists Kirkland Washington Author: Atlanta, Georgia Security Services: Ronald H Cats Jr Kirkland, Washington

Dec 29 2016
Structured Cable of VA - Structured Cable of Virginia-SCOVA This is a fraud: Misrepresentation of their products Charlottesville Virginia Author: Charlottesville , Virginia Home Security: Structured Cable of VA Charlottesville , Virginia

Dec 29 2016
US social security administration Our govt makes it virtually impossible to have them assist with a problem Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Financial Services: US social security administration Tampa, Florida

Dec 29 2016
Aloft hotel Racially profiled by the head of security Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Customer: Aloft hotel Milwaukee , Wisconsin

Dec 28 2016
RecordLinc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: RecordLinc dedicated to the highest security and highest level of customer services.*UPDATE: RecordLinc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. RecordLinc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
PRESS CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAIN AUTHOR OF THIS Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Fraud: RecordLinc Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a unique product creating living patient files. These files can last for the life of each patient, and transferred from doctor to doctor, as the patient's needs change. RecordLinc users receive images and communication, the ability to respond in real time, with RecordLinc's messaging system. Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Solid Tech Bait and Switch, Frauod, rude,l would not refund.. Do NOT get involved with this Co. You wi8ll never see your $$ again! Author: Lauderhll, Florida Computer Fraud: Solid Tech Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Reply from Travis Rodgers Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Software: RecordLinc Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a unique product creating living patient files. These files can last for the life of each patient, and transferred from doctor to doctor, as the patient's needs change. RecordLinc users receive images and communication, the ability to respond in real time, with RecordLinc's messaging system. Chandler, Arizona

Dec 28 2016
Limelight Media & marketing co Waited 6 months for nothing San Diego California Author: St paul, Minnesota Customer: Limelight Media & markeying co

Dec 28 2016
Premier Lace Wigs Qingdao Premier Wigs Co.,Ltd. Beware of what you see online, they know their YouTube sensations! Internet
Hi Alexis,we were really very sorry for the delay Author: North Carolina On-Line Stores: Premier Lace Wigs Internet

Dec 27 2016
Allied Universal Security / Universal Security Rip me off on Pay several weeks Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Security Services: Allied Universal Security / Universal Security Wichita, Kansas

Dec 27 2016
The Seniors Center Our Generation, Inc. The Senior Trust. The Citizen's Assembly These companies and programs use direct mail to scare senior citizens into sending them money, ostensibly to carry out Congressional lobbying activities in an effort to save Social Security benefits allegedly being stolen by greedy insiders. The language they use portends the end of Social Security support if donations are not immediately forthcoming. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Cary, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: The Seniors Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Dec 27 2016
Tannen Contracting Co., Inc. Stay Away From Tannen! Cedarhurst New York Refund Author: Long Beach, New York Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Tannen Contracting Co., Inc. Cedarhurst, New York