PRUDENTIAL INDIANA REALTY GRP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: prudential indiana realty grp
There may be more specific results for "prudential indiana realty grp"
For more specific results for "prudential indiana realty grp"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 13 2017
The Gift Necklace Ordered a necklace and never recieved it. Tried to contact them and their info on how to contact or track purchase does not work. Internet Author: Cambridge City, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: The Gift Necklace Internet

Oct 12 2017
WRH Realty Services Inc. They moved me into an apartment that had already forced residents to move due to black mold. apparently just scrape the surface and just keep leasing it to the next person. I have multiple health issues andliveona fi St Peteersurg Florida Author: sanford, Florida Better Business Bureau: WRH Realty Services Inc. St Peteersurg, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Lyft I WAS TAKEN FOR A RIDE, ALRIGHT!, my wallet was LYFTED, STOLE MY PHONE, NON RESPONSIVE DRIVER, NO HELP FROM LOST & FOUND Indianapolis Indiana Not Quite Author: Columbia Heights, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Lyft Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Absolutely Awesome Stuff Never returned my emails regarding how to return a product I didn't want Internet Author: indianapolis, Indiana Furniture & Furnishings: Absolutely Awesome Stuff Internet

Oct 12 2017
Omnikey Realty Do Not Use this Company garland Texas Author: dallas, Texas Property Management: Omnikey Realty garland, Texas

Oct 12 2017
Elly's World I ordered the hair straightner since August 1 2017 still haven't received the product or my money back.The website is no longer availabe with no contact number or address Unkown Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Barbers: Elly's World Internet

Oct 12 2017
Flipkart Internet Private Limited Flipkart is one of the Big Online Smoothie Company India Internet
Author: Noida, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: Flipkart Internet Private Limited Internet

Oct 11 2017
National Processing Center Medicare cuts Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Seymour, Indiana Insurance Companies: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 11 2017
arcadia realty Imelda Gonzalez (real estate agent) ESCROW FRAUD FORT LAUDERDALE Florida Author: miami, Florida Real Estate Services: arcadia realty FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Nutra diet Order a sample off Facebook and made sure that it didnt say anything about cancelling or autoship. I can't even find an address or anything to get them to stop sending them and charging me for the auto ship. Internet Author: Seymour, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra diet Internet

Oct 10 2017
Krasa cream I ordered a sample had to pay shipping only! 2 months later I find out they billed my ssd card for $109 I need that money to pay my bills! I want my money back! Newark Delaware Author: Sullivan, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Krasa cream Newark, Delaware

Oct 10 2017
opportunities unlimited publications inc. contest to win seven million dollars kansas city Missouri Author: indianapolis, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: opportunities unlimited publications inc. kansas city, Missouri

Oct 10 2017
constest america publishers inc. sending conetst letters cositing me moneny in the amout of $40.00 plus I want my money back kansas city Missouri Author: indianapolis, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: constest america publishers inc. kansas city, Missouri

Oct 10 2017
Med Pure or My Wonderful Health Now Taking advantage of a disabled vet Merrillville Indiana
Author: Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Med Pure or My Wonderful Health Now Merrillville, Indiana

Oct 09 2017
aviqua they owe me money and its been months still havent gotten back reno nevada 89503 Internet Author: fortville, Indiana Internet Services: aviqua Internet

Oct 09 2017
Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Panama Nationwide Author: Tempe , Arizona Realtors: JACK STUDNICKY - Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Panama, Select State/Province

Oct 09 2017
Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Panama Nationwide Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 08 2017
Elisabeth Hayes Charged my credit card and I did not authorize this Knox Indiana
Author: Knox, Indiana Credit Reporting Agencies: Elisabeth Hayes Knox, Indiana

Oct 08 2017
Film Marketing Services Peter Greene or John Gursha Signed a contract to distribute 43 of my films and distributed them on multiple platforms and in nearly 5 years have failed to provide a single royalty report or and royalties. Marina Del Rey Internet and california Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Festivals & Event Services: Film Marketing Services Internet

Oct 08 2017
EMBLHA LLC Internet only Internet Author: Knox, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: EMBLHA LLC Internet

Oct 08 2017
Weiss Homes David Weiss  Elkhart Indiana Author: Elkhart, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Weiss Homes South Bend, Indiana

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION, JACK STUDNICKY, JEFF BARTON, DUNCAN MCGOWAN AND MARIE WILLIAMS PANAMA CITY PANAMA
Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Marie Williams now sued by Developer and Broker Author: PANAMA CITY, Other Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty PANAMA CITY, Other

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama Property Connection, puntapacificarealty, Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Duncan Mggowan Thieves!! rented my apartment short term without my knowledge, then keep the money. I never got paid. BEWARE!!! Panama City PANAMA Honesty and Truth Author: Illinois Real Estate Services: PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama City, Select State/Province