PS & 360 PROS UK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ps & 360 pros uk
There may be more specific results for "ps & 360 pros uk"
For more specific results for "ps & 360 pros uk"
Showing 1-25 of 9,121 Found Reports For more specific results for "ps & 360 pros uk"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Fabulous Master Pieces fabulousmasterpieces.co.uk produces very poor quality reproduction paintings no refund! London, UK Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Art Gallery: Fabulous Master Pieces Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Mark Nash & Robera Stuffels of Telstar Marketing ,Canada & USA,Tele-Pros Inc Took company funds for marketing campaign - never carried out campaign and now will not reply to phone calls Campbellford, Ontario Author: Boca raton, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Telstar Marketing - Mark Nash Campbellford, Ontario

Aug 14 2017
Mark Holyer of WM Guitars UK Zac McgrathLittle Comb Studios Scammed me by sending a broken guitar! Refused to assist. NOT a smear campaign. TRUTH! Ashburton Newton Abbot Nationwide
Apologies to Zac and LC Studios Author: ny, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Mark Holyer of WM Guitars UK Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
kra'sa anti aging ps krasa envisage skin international i signed up for free anti aging for only shipping cost, they sent me another product and are now charging me over $200 monthly when i thought it was a one time order. st petersburg florida Internet Author: white bear lake, Minnesota Attorney Generals: kra'sa anti aging Internet

Aug 13 2017
Locksmith Pros False Price Quote - Harassment Colorado Springs Colorado Author: COLORADO SPRING, Colorado Maintenance Companies: Locksmith Pros Colorado Springs, Colorado

Aug 11 2017
love85_taco escort scam Online Exeter Uk
Author: liverpool, Alaska Adult Web Sites: love85_taco Exeter, Other

7, Report #1392018

Aug 11 2017
badsworth-cheysuli Debbie WaltonWendy Kearney Bad cat breeders Northumberland UK Internet Author: Alabama Animal Abuse: badsworth-cheysuli Internet

Aug 09 2017
Total Warranty Services Stalling payment on an auto that was totaled on Dec 18 2016 West Palm Beach Florida You have to protect yourself now Author: Palm Bay, Florida Warranty Companies: Total Warranty Services West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 08 2017
Of Course UK Refuses to Pay Me for Sales & Owes Me Money Internet
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Of Course UK Internet

Aug 07 2017
Addictgear now knows as becauseiamagirlz.com/ Took my money and did not deliver any product at all. USA , UK , China , Hongkong , Singapore , Thailand Internet Author: Hong Kong, Alabama Sporting Goods: Addictgear Internet

Aug 05 2017
Donald Carter Mrs Kelly BruceEmail: bkconsultant@excite.comAndre de QuadrosEmail: andrequalimf@gmail.com Donald Carter a US Booking Agent for musicians and his UK acccomplices stole money from me in a work permit scam. San Antonio Texas Author: Eugene, Oregon Festivals & Event Services: Donald Carter San Antonio, Texas

12, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 04 2017
BUYER BEWARE - HOME ADVISOR SELECTIVELY POSTS REVIEWS SO CONTRACTORS LOOK GOOD home advisor Rating Concern Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Roofing Companies: Home Advisor

Aug 02 2017
insigniahealthandskincare ,Lee Blyth,insigniahealthandskincare ,lee.blyth@digitaldatadirect.co.uk theif,ripoff,threats,harassment Blyth, Northumberland UK Internet Author: Woburn,, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: insigniahealthandskincare Internet

Jul 31 2017
Locksmith-pros.net Replaced front door lock and put in a new one and didn't ask if we wanted to have the style door lock we now have Somerville Internet Update - 8:00pm Tuesday August 1st Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Locksmith-pros.net Internet

Jul 31 2017
Indian Mermaid Hair Xtension This company beat me out of $220usd for 2 360 frontals they did not send me. Also I ordered 9 deep wave bundles.. They did not send me. This company is a total Rip off India Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Indian Mermaid Hair Xtension Nationwide

Jul 29 2017
Adanola Limited UK Hyrum COOK World Number 1 scammer Hyrum Cook Manchester Internet
Author: London, California Manufacturers: Sporting Goods: Adanola Limited UK Internet

Jul 27 2017
Powertrain Pros,Jeff , Kevin, Patrick Green Caution: Never buy anything from Powertrain Pros! They lie about the time it will take for delivery, transmission failed in less than 30 days, and if you use the warranty they only send parts of the transmission, not the entire assembly as they originally sent. Bay City Michigan Author: Port Arthur, Texas Auto Parts: Powertrain Pros Internet

Jul 27 2017
PS Salon I have been employed for 2 months now ever since my first paycheck I have been missing half my paycheck I have reached out to my manager her boss the region manager human resources I am owed back pay of $922 I've been told they were checking into it they were getting emails sent to them they were checking into it nothing has been done I've been told that PS Salon is not responsible for my financial stress when in actuality they're withholding have my paycheck they are responsible I have kept every sheet every document since day one I went over it for 3 hours last night and found discrepancy in all three of my last paychecks they are a rip-off and a scam and they don't care Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Liars: PS Salon Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 26 2017
Locksmith-pros.net Lock Smith Pros Technician Carlos (young kid) arrived at Elizabeth NJ. Carlos using his tools (metal bar) unsuccessfully tried to unlock the driver side door, while Driver was watching that Carlos does not damage the door. At the moment that driver got busy on a phone call, the kid Carlos walked around the car towards the passenger door (front) to unlock the door. This time he was successful. Yet the door was damaged got a molding frame dented and scratch, this caused by the tools and technique Carlos used. Also the Clip weather strip was affected causing water to access the interior. Whole border of the window is vented. When damages were pointed out, Carlos did not showed any interest nor professional handling of the situation. Someone must do something to this crocks. Somewhere in NJ - they operate online. New Jersey Author: New Jersey Questionable Activities: Locksmith-pros.net New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Source One 360 Source One 360 will not pay for IT services provided at Outback Steakhouse! Fitchburg Wisconsin Call me for resolution Author: Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Jul 25 2017
Kids Adorable Ordered for Granddaughter(age 2yr old) LED Winged Gym shoes on 07/08/2017 Company failed to send but kept my money Kids Adorable, 1222 F Ave SE Unit B Hickory , North Carolina Internet
Report Number 1388064 Kids Adorable. Author: Ohio Shipping & Handling: Kids Adorable Internet

Selfridges Items missing London UK
Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: Selfridges Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh On May 1, 1987 I contacted Software Pros and wanted to purchase their software for 1 year for $1.94 I then filled out my credit card information and proceeded to submit the $1.94 but was never given the choice to do this. Checked bank and saw a $67.74 charge to my Bank, needless to say this company did not download . I have proof of all paperwork could really use your help. Thank you, Willnetta Glover Internet account paid by softpro Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Software: Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh Nationwide