PSA DNA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: psa dna
There may be more specific results for "psa dna"
For more specific results for "psa dna"
Showing 1-25 of 817 Found Reports For more specific results for "psa dna"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 05 2017
Genetic identity Robert M. Archer They did a DNA test on me and possibly my biological father. And said it was 0% . Tried calling them about the DNA test and got no answer. Eugene Oregon
Author: Lusby, Maryland Customer: Genetic identity Eugene, Oregon

Oct 03 2017
Family Tree DNA Deceptive advertising Housten Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Family Services: Family Tree DNA Nationwide

Sep 27 2017
EBAY khw Seller with 100% Positive Feedback of 66395 selling many FAKES with REPLICA COAs SAN JOSE California
upon further review of this garbage Author: New York, New York On-Line Stores: EBAY SAN JOSE, California

Sep 27 2017
Accu-metrics DNA ancestry Its a con Nationwide Author: Leeds, Alabama Liars: Accu-metrics DNA ancestry Nationwide

Sep 16 2017
Sterling businesses LTD Nathan coombe Fraud & Scam Sterling businesses LTD Internet He is a Rip Off! Author: Torquay, Alabama Attorneys General: Sterling businesses LTD Nathan coombe Internet

Aug 29 2017
Accu-Metrics My son received a ancestral DNA test. His biological father had died many years ago, so we both were curious to see where his roots were from. As we waited patiently for results by the time we received them it was an incredible disappointment.  Toronto, Ontario, Canada Nationwide
Author: Clay, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Accu-Metrics Nationwide

Aug 25 2017
Accu Metrics Viaguard DNA Testing DNA Ancestry and Medical Testing Canada Internet Author: San diego, California Medical Laboratories: Accu Metrics Viaguard DNA Testing Internet

Aug 21 2017
AncestryDNA.com I signed up for a DNA testing kit and paid online within two days I was notified they did not receive payment and for me to resend so I did I checked my bank account today because this happened over the weekend and they build me twice so I called the 800 number listed under support and was told I have to buy for $2.95 a free hundred dollar gift card and they would not forward me to anyone. They told me to call 1-800-555-1212 which I know was bogus I tried calling back and the Martin cooper told me I can't help you he wouldn't transfer me to a supervisor the third time I called I spoke to a man named Sean who would not transfer me and hung up on me after he said he would transfer me. I tried calling back three more times and now I'm not able to get through to the number Internet Author: North Las vegas, Nevada Internet: AncestryDNA.com Internet

Aug 08 2017
assure assure cbd oil overcharge and no product shipped dna Internet Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Drug Stores: assure Internet

Aug 07 2017
Speed daddy / dna No clue what they are doing & thief san jose Internet Author: white house, Tennessee Auto Parts: Speed daddy / dna Internet

Jul 25 2017
Newport Pacific DNA Continental Investment Oakhaven Mobile Home Park Treated me as a Manager and a good one! Worked xtra hours for this new Company !!they are stupid, but think there the greatest!  Burbank Irvine Calif Author: Memphis, Tennessee Liars: Newport Pacific DNA Continental Investment Burbank,

Jul 11 2017
Sky Valley Records SkyValley420, sky valley_records, Chuck Miller, Frank Weissinger Sold me a fake Björk poster that did NOT pass PSA/DNA, returned the fake and refusing to issue refund. Have sent numerous emails and text messages with empty promises and now refusing to return calls and emails. Somerdale New Jersey
Full Retraction and Apology Author: lincoln, California Music Shops: Sky Valley Records Somerdale, New Jersey

Jul 05 2017
CHIEF Z ZENITH VICEROY STELLAR or JOSE ALFREDO BARAJAS FRAUD, CRIMINIAL, INDUCEMENT, SOLICITATION or just TRASH! MEXICO OR CALIFORNIA Nationwide
PROVE YOUR CLAIM Author: Little Rock, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: CHIEF , Zenith Viceroy Stellar Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
JEREMY CROFT BEWARE: AUTOGRAPHS HE SELLS ARE FAKE IF THEY'RE NOT AUTHENTICATED BY PSA OR JSA SIMI VALLEY California
Author: BROKEN ARROW, Oklahoma Sports Cards & Memorabilia: JEREMY CROFT SIMI VALLEY, California

Jun 24 2017
23andme DNA test results were terribly inaccurate Internet Author: aransas pass, Texas Internet Fraud: 23andme Internet

Jun 03 2017
Las vegas tiny chihuahua/ Larissa Schrank laura schrank, las vegas NYC tiny chihuahua, Larissa Schrank a puppy mill from russia, selling big and sick Chihuahuas! las vegas Nevada
False repport! autor never posted her name. Author: altanta, Georgia Dog Breeders: Las vegas tiny chihuahua/ Larissa Schrank las vegas, Nevada

May 15 2017
MyHeritage Bogus DNA test Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Internet Services: MyHeritage Internet

May 12 2017
Dana Lawrence | FBI Investigation needs your help!  Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI | Ripoff Evil Swindler, conwoman conartist expert liar and thief Nationwide What about the kids and other victims? Author: Newport, Rhode Island Con Artists: Dana Lawrence - FBI Investigation needs your help! Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI Nationwide

May 12 2017
Health Street DNA Testing charges $350 for a DNA test online, then try to broker it through another company (theyre middlemen of middlemen) Then try to extort you into buying a prescription for $120 or you can't have the test done (they won't even tell you who the doctor is) New York State NYS New York City Internet Author: New York On-Line Business: Health Street Internet

May 09 2017
My Heritage Dna kits with drew money from my account for dna kit that i never received. on line only Internet Author: fernandina beach, Florida Advertising Agencies: My Heritage Dna kits Internet

May 02 2017
Connect my DNA Connectmydna.com Hasn't provided me with my results to (((REDACTED))), Fairfield OH. (((REDACTED))) Internet Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Connect my DNA Internet

22, Report #1362003

Apr 17 2017
7th Precint detective dunleavy Detective Shirley New York Listen to yourself!! Author: Shoreham, New York Police: 7th Precint detective dunleavy ,

Apr 12 2017
Legacy English Goldens John DeGraffenreid Janna DeGraffenreid FULL BLOWN PUPPY MILL WATCH OUT! STAY AWAY DO NOT BUY FROM Greenville Nationwide THEY ARE NOW SELLING A DOG WITH BREEDING RIGHTS THAT HAS A VERY BAD HEART WATCH OUT DOGS NAME IS RUS PEKOS MALINKA Author: Greenville, Ohio Dog Breeders: Legacy English Goldens Nationwide

Apr 02 2017
Jeff Simmons, DNA Ohio Steel Construction Did not pay me as a sub, even though he promised payment North Canton Ohio Author: Newton, New Jersey Adoption Agencies: Jeff Simmons, DNA Ohio Steel Construction North Canton, Ohio

Mar 18 2017
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Clarification Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York