Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: psychic reading
There may be more reports for "psychic reading"
For more results perform a general search for "psychic reading"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
Psychic Christopher Golden Scam Artist Beverly Hills, California Internet Author: Champaign, Illinois Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Christopher Golden Internet

Feb 20 2017
Keen List of Advisors to AVOID! You're welcome! Internet Author: Colorado Psychic: Keen Internet

Feb 20 2017
Erin Pavlina physic reading fraud scam Las Vegas Internet Author: Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Erin Pavlina Internet

Feb 18 2017
Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman House of Brigh ORION FOXWOOD AKA KEVIN MICHEAL SHIPMAN RIPPED ME OFF 1000 DOLLARS Internet Author: California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman Internet

Feb 17 2017
ClairSkin Revive EyeDiet Sigma an offer I saw on Facebook while reading Angeline Jolie story. it was her new skin care product to advance try for 4.95 not 375.00 and no products either Internet Author: STOCKTON, California Credit Card Fraud: ClairSkin Internet

Feb 16 2017
Creole conjure & Rootwotk / Madame Elle I paid her 200.00 of the 550.00 she was charging. She was supposed to give me a reading and she quit talking to me , ignoring all of my calls and texts and she is bullying and intimidating on her FB page. She finally answered when I called her to tell her I want my money back and she threatend to put some things on me and hung up. Lafayette Louisiana Location Internet Threat Author: Midwest city, Oklahoma Cemeteries / Graveyards: Creole conjure & Rootwotk / Madame Elle Internet

Feb 15 2017
Psychic Access Fake Liars! Author: Other Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Access

Feb 15 2017
E-Cigs Vapor On Line Like the other reports I have been reading, there was no mention of a continuing membership where I would be charged $100.00. Well, I look at my bank statement, and sure enough, they hit me for the $100.00. The only difference from what I've read is that while I was ordering, I clicked no on all the extras, and a window popped up thanking me for my order and that I had chosen NOT to continue as a member. St. Louis Missouri Author: Bauxite, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: E-Cigs St. Louis, Missouri

Feb 14 2017
Elizabeth Demetro Psychic and Love Specialist Elizabeth Michelle Demetro, Lin, Michelle, Liz, Nick, Gabrielle Psychic Fraud Lies and Steals money from emotional people exposes people Boynton Beach Internet Florida
Well I tried Author: Wellington, Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Elizabeth Demetro Psychic and Love Specialist Internet

Feb 13 2017
LearningRX TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: LearningRx dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. LearningRx committed to the satisfaction of individuals and families who come seeking help for improvements in learning, reading, thinking, memory & attention.*UPDATE: LearningRx pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. LearningRx is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response from LearningRx Franchise Corporation Home Office Author: Saint Martinville, Louisiana Tutoring: LearningRx TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. LearningRx dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. LearningRx a successful nationwide network of brain training centers. A family of concerned passionate educators, professionals, & local business owners assisting kids & adults learn & perform faster, better, & more easily. Lafayette, Louisiana

Feb 13 2017
Priestess Princess Psychic, love spells, binding spells, black magic, return your lover, healer, psychic abilities Internet Author: Maple, Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Priestess Princess Internet

Feb 12 2017
Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos Best Magic Spells, Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos She scammed me Miami Florida Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos Miami , Florida

Feb 09 2017
Elizabeth Ruth Big Liz Conjure First of all, I will say that I had a reading and purchased some oils from Big Liz a couple of years ago. I was not impressed so I never went back to her for anything else and not only that the oils started to smell bad or go rotten after a little while. Pretty bottles though. I was attracted to her website and she seemed so nice but she really isn't. Reynoldsburg (Chicago) Ohio This is pure fiction. Author: Florida Astrologers & Psychics: Elizabeth Ruth Big Liz Conjure Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Tracfone Purchased 3-month plan and phone minutes went to zero in two weeks even though I rarely or never used phone Reading, Michigan Internet Tracfone Purchased 3-month plan and phone minutes went to zero in two weeks even though I rarely or never used phone Author: Reading, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Internet

Feb 07 2017
Joseph Tittel Psychic Psychic Medium I had a psychic reading once with Joseph Tittel and I cannot believe he is still online and they have not banned him worldwide. They kicked him out of all of the radio stations and TV and he started fights with everyone who did not serve his ego- yes EGO is what it is with this fraud. Internet
He responded with threats on multiple occasions Author: Sedona, Arizona Psychic: Joseph Tittel Psychic Internet

Feb 06 2017
Psychic Katiyana Katiyana Lee Scammer beyond belief! aurora Colorado Author: denver, Colorado Psychic: Psychic Katiyana aurora, Colorado

Feb 05 2017
Amil Rehmat Ali Shah Defrauded Me Out Of £564.00! Lahore Internet
Author: London, Psychic Fortune Tellers: Amil Rehmat Ali Shah Internet

Feb 02 2017
Persians Home Cattery I saw the report here for the same company while I was in the process of trying to get a kitten from this company. After reading the report I asked a few different questions and the person terminated talks with me. I have sent a few more messages and haven't recieved anything in return. This person needs stopped. The phone number is a Maryland area code and they told me they are out of Atlanta, Georgia. Atlanta, Georgia Internet
Author: Poca, West Virginia Federal Government: Persians Home Cattery Internet

Feb 02 2017
Transcendence wellness center Jessica AlstromSusie Dressel Scammed During a Time of Grieving Overland Park Kansas Your unfortunate experience Author: Olathe , Kansas Psychic: Transcendence wellness center Overland Park, Kansas

Jan 30 2017
Psychic center Horrible Rude disrespectful dirty negative unnecessary. Needs to get a life Internet Author: Lauderhill, Florida Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic center Internet

Jan 30 2017
Aspen contracting Inc. Aspen contracting Inc. , www.roofs by Aspen.com Hired to do roof and siding after hail storm. They were there to get in and out as fast as posible , professsional they wern't ! Sinking spring Pennsylvania Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Roofing Companies: Aspen contracting Inc. Sinking spring, Pennsylvania

Jan 27 2017
Emporium ripoff California Response from Emporium Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Emporium

Jan 25 2017
Anna Elizabeth Teiss Soulmate Reader2002, LoveReader, Ann Teiss Fake Psychic. Fradulent Psychic. Inaccurate and Un-tested Psychic. 100 % FAKE! Internet
Author: Alabama Psychic: Anna Elizabeth Teiss Internet

Jan 21 2017
Masano Auto Retailers Tom Masano IncMasano FordMasano USA This dealership will have no respect for your time, and will not do a good job checking a vehicle before putting it up for sale, despite what they may say or advertise, it will not be true. Reading Pennsylvania Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Masano Auto Retailers Reading, Pennsylvania

Jan 21 2017
Psychic Shelby Scam artist, prays on victims looking to change their lives. Asks for money to clear away darkness from your soul. Promises money will be returned and it never is. Do not trust her. Highland Mills New York Author: Hudson Valley , New York Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Shelby Highland Mills, New York