Your Search | public partnership, ppl

Dec 08 2016
Gillian Moody PR/Video Editor Fraudster Alert Toronto Ontario
Award-Winning Communicator, Public/Video Relations Practitioner Gillian Moody Files Against Author/Attempted Video Dude Paul Collins, but Still Wants To Support the Mentally Challenged Author: Toronto, Ontario Advertising / Deceptive: Gillian Moody Toronto, Ontario

2, Report #1342084

Dec 08 2016
Public Reputation Business Claim Center Fraud Boca Raton Florida Author: Wilton, Maine Consumer Services: Public Reputation Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 06 2016
The Notary Spot Mobile Notary Public Pasadena Texas Author: Marcy, New York Notary: The Notary Spot Pasadena, Texas

Dec 06 2016
Bishop L. Austin Bishop Austin and Associated Bishop Austin literally stole my money and kept all of my personal financial information for his own personal files: The worst. I hired Bishop Austin as my attorney to help resolve matters with my estate. He was supposed to devise a Trust on behalf of my and my grandmother . He's horrible. I'm so disappointed in him. What a terrible attorney. This review is going up every and anywhere I can put it. The public needs to know you're a scam . Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Bishop L. Austin Los Angeles , California

Dec 06 2016
Shelter Island Apartments Alhambra Place Partnership Establishment's hired staff stole Rx meds, durable medical equipment and numerous valuable other personal items in which they claimed to have packed away Las Vegas Nevada WTH Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: Shelter Island Apartments Las Vegas , Nevada

Nov 28 2016
Classmates, Inc. classmate ripoff 2016 Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Public Schools: Classmates, Inc. Internet

Nov 26 2016
Division Head: Lorraine Barry of Reading Public Library 64 Middlesex Ave. | Reading, MA 01867 Librarians Bullying Senior Citizen at Library Reading Massachusetts Author: elsewhere, Massachusetts Government Services: Division Head: Lorraine Barry of Reading Public Library Reading, Massachusetts

Nov 21 2016
Lynx Lynx Bus Transportation public transit Harassment Orlando Florida Author: Orlando , Florida Taxi & Limousine Services: Lynx

Nov 17 2016
Loan Modifications Associates Presented themselves as being able to help with our Motaga. Had us send payments to them instead of the loan holder. Never communicated with our loan holder. By chance looking on the web yesterday, realizes My Home was set for Public Auction TODAY! 11/17 Doesn't say Utah Loans... Author: lebanon, Tennessee Real Estate Services: Loan Modifications Associates Internet

Nov 15 2016
Spring Saunders Eldad Liberman, Eli Lieberman, Eldad Lieberman, Eli Liebman Eli Lieberman and Spring Saunders and Adrian Zaw all working to scam the public - scammed me and charged my credit card multiple times without my approval. burbank California This was settled Author: Beverly Hills, California Air Travel: Spring Saunders burbank, California

Nov 13 2016
open-public-records.com Open Public Records Earns bucks to violate privacy Internet Author: New York Federal Government: open-public-records.com Internet

Nov 13 2016
Professor Lubale Nationwide Author: Wauseon, Ohio Public Bathrooms: Psychic Fortune Tellers: Professor Lubale Nationwide

Nov 13 2016
Public Storage Facilities Willfully ripping me off since 2003 in LV NV San Ramon California Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Public Storage Facilities San Ramon, California

Nov 05 2016
Public Storage 2555 E Kemper Rd Cincinnati OH Elder abuse, egregiously high charges that increased often, refusal to allow next of kin to inventory contents Cincinnati Ohio Nope, not a rip-off Author: ..., Missouri Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage2555 E Kemper Rd Cincinnati OH Cincinnati, Ohio

Nov 03 2016
Linebarger Goggan,Blair&Sampson LLP license plate tollE-470 public highway Authoritypo box 5470Denver Colorado 80217, LGB &S LAW FIRM1515 Cleveland Place...suite 300Denver Co.802021 877 678 3544 PAY TO PLAY TOLL BOOTH Denver Colorado
Author: omaha, Nebraska DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Linebarger Goggan,Blair&Sampson LLP Denver , Colorado

Nov 02 2016
NTTA Nationale Toll Tag Association taking advantage of the public its unbelieveable. Dallas Texas Nationwide Author: BEDFORD, Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: NTTA Nationwide

Nov 02 2016
First American Home Warranty Corp. When I purchased my home I purchased this company for the Home Warranty and they screw the public It took them one week to order my part and I still don't have it installed. Van Nuys CA Author: Pensacola, Florida Appliances: First American Home Warranty Corp. Nationwide

Oct 28 2016
Shanon Roberts Kountry Kritters Acres Puppymill, takes horrible care of her animals. Dishonest , and plainly nuts. Three Rivers Michigan
More reports and charges filed Author: Crown City, Ohio tempdir: Shanon Roberts Three Rivers , Michigan

Oct 25 2016
Walton High School, Marietta, Georgia, Waste of tax payer money! Marietta Georgia Author: smyrna, Georgia Public Schools: Walton High School, Marietta, GA Marietta, Georgia

Oct 24 2016
NOUVALIFTs. This company is completely dishonest and should not be allowed to prey on the public this way,. Sandra Pacoima California
Author: Clemmons , North Carolina Questionable Activities: NOUVALIFT Pacoima , California

Oct 24 2016
FISCHTANK FischTank Marketing and PRFischtank Public Relations Firm NYC Dishonest bait and switch practices... did damage to my companies reputation New York New York
Author: New York Questionable Activities: FISCHTANK New York, New York

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
We already knew about the she devil ashley hawthorne was planning to move back to harass us even more the creep hawthornes think that their the only ones who matter and only people alive Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
PUBLIC STORAGE SHURGARD STORAGE PUBLIC STORAGE LIARS, PIRATES, LOCKS YOU OUT IN 6 DAYS! GLENDALE ARIZONA You are in a Dream World Author: Shanghai, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: PUBLIC STORAGE Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Power Places Tours Inc Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living, Gregg Braden, Toby Weiss, Theresa Weiss They threatened to sue a good friend of mine for $1.5million, they SLAPPed her and tried to suppress the truth from the public about their bad business practices Boulder Colorado
Author: Colorado Celebrities: Power Places Tours Inc Boulder, Colorado