PUBLIC STORAGE UNITS SOUTH AUSTIN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: public storage units south austin
There may be more specific results for "public storage units south austin"
For more specific results for "public storage units south austin"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
LNLV FUNDING Credit One Bank Do you know anything about LNV Funding ? I had some man drop off paperwork about a law suit against me for a credit card I don't know anything about . The odd Thing is it was 3 seperate sheets of paper with 3 different state's two of which I have never lived in they are Oklahoma and South Carolina and my home State Arkansas . is this leagle for them to do or is it harassment scare tactic stuff??? Oklahoma City Ok Nationwide Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Collection Agency's: LNLV FUNDING Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
ClairSkin UPP*BEAUTYOMNIFHL*CARALLUMAFORSKOLN I was given a 14 day trial period for a product, but did not receive the product until 11 days had passed. I called to let them know that I had only received one of the two samples, and that it wasn't until I arrived back in town. OH, GA Internet Author: Johns Island, South Carolina Skin Care: ClairSkin Internet

Jul 25 2017
The tee drop Will not give me tracking #, phone # dont exisit and already took the money from account. Ive tried numerous times to contact them and they just reply one of our agents will contact you Nationwide Author: Sioux falls, South Dakota Clothing Stores: The tee drop Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Sellusedgames.com Stole my childhood memories Austin Texas Author: Norwalk , California Electronic Manufacturers: Sellusedgames.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
Alex Pugmire, LLC Alex Pugmire Ruined our wedding Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Catering: Alex Pugmire, LLC Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Jul 25 2017
High Definition Window Cleaning Nice But Not Very Dependable Lago Vista Texas Author: Austin, Texas Cleaning Services: High Definition Window Cleaning Lago Vista, Texas

Safe Site Storage - Layton: This Company Is Crooked Layton Utah
Author: Orem, Utah Miscellaneous Companies: Safe Site Storage - Layton Layton, Utah

Jul 25 2017
NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ NUWAY billed under QFL ADVANCED EYE 800-537-3267 04 908-791-0099 PURCHARSED A EYE CREAM FOR 6.95 SHIPPING - IMMEDIATELY GOT A EMAIL ADDING ADDITIONAL ITEMS- CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO STOP PAY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END AS NOTHING FURTHER WAS ORDERED - JUST GOT 2 CHARGES ON MY NEW STATEMENT 95.99 & 94.99 FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER - I CALLED THEY CLAIM THEY SHIPPED PRODUCTS TO ME WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE - THEY SAID WE'LL GIVE YOU HALF THE MONEY BACK I SAID WHY WOULD I AGREE TO THIS WHEN YOU STOLE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR THIS UNAUTHORIZED USE- I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY ARE DISPUTING AND FREEZING ANY FURTHER CHARGES FROM THIS COMPANY - NOW IT'S A WAITING GAME WILL BE CONTACTING THE MEDIA SHORTLY SOUTH PLAINFIELD New Jersey Author: berlin, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ SOUTH PLAINFIELD , New Jersey

Jul 24 2017
Skin Serum Store Advertised product for $9.95 but charged my credit card $94.97 Skin Serum Store, Burbank. California Internet Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Serum Store Internet

Jul 24 2017
Citibank Shell card Shell citibank card After receiving return check for payment i contacted Citibank.  Sioux falls South Dakota Author: Los osos, California Accounting: Citibank Shell card Sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 24 2017
NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream & Serum Ad said trial for less than $5.00 each but then charged my account with $89.95 and $85.95 within 10 days. NO REFUND, but 35% rebate finally. Tried on recommendation of TV star on NCIS (Abbey) and Dr. Oz supposedly. Charges only show 888-891-8713 NV. Internet Author: South, Louisiana Skin Care: NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream & Serum Internet

Motel 6 Roach infested motel. Austin Texas
Author: AUSTIN, Texas Motels: Motel 6 Austin, Texas

Jul 24 2017
Style works Style works Free trial scam South Orange Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Clothing Stores: Style works Internet

Jul 24 2017
Locators Inc. They're a false company. DON'T USE THEM Wilmington Delaware Author: Hamer, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Locators Inc. Wilmington, Delaware

Jul 24 2017
Encante Eye and Skin Cream SCAM-deceptive sales practice Internet Author: Awendaw, South Carolina Skin Care: Encante Eye and Skin Cream Internet

Jul 24 2017
T & P Diamond Events Ann Ewing Event coordinator with 2017 Women's Expo Tour Fraudulent events nationwide put on by Ann Ewing and 2017 Women's Expo Tour Internet Paid $300 to be a vendor in woman's expo get there and it was called ladies pamper party. Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Bethune, South Carolina Event Planners & Sites: T & P Diamond Events Ann Ewing Event coordinator with 2017 Women's Expo Tour Fraudulent events nationwide put on by Ann Ewing and 2017 Women's Expo Tour Internet Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
South Florida Tech Group Andrew Scott DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY SCAMS CONSUMERS AND TECHS!! naples,fl, Florida Internet Author: Naples, Florida Computer Service & Repair: South Florida Tech Group Internet

Jul 22 2017
NACPB (Natl Assoc of Certified Public Bookkeepers) Total waste of money, Internet I have had an Good experience with NACPB Author: Sebring, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: NACPB (Natl Assoc of Certified Public Bookkeepers) Internet

Jul 22 2017
Citibank Sends 1099C reporting cancelled debt in 2009 Sioux Falls, South Dakota Question Author: Suwanee, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Citibank Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Ann Ewing Independent Stylist with Stella & Dot Ann Ewing is a liar, scam artist and has an answer to everything. She took my $225 for the booth at the Courtyard in Columbia, SC. There were total of 4 vendors and may be, 10 staged customers by her. It was a joke and all the vendors were dumbfounded as she scammed us all. Chicago Internet Ann Ewing is not with Stella & Dot. Author: Columbia, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Ann Ewing Internet

Jul 22 2017
Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing T and P Diamond Ann Ewing event coordinator of Women's Expour Tour and T and P Diamond advertised an event in Grand Forks Nirth Dakota for July 15. The event never took place. She advertised for Columbia South Carolina on Juky 22 when I called South Carolina they reported that no event was ever scheduled there. Repeated phone calls to AnnEwing was never returned to me. I have been scammed and she has created internet fraud. Her website shows other evens through 2028 that vendors like myself have paid for. She needs stopped. Internet Author: Pennsylvania Skin Care: Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing Internet

Jul 22 2017
Dale Hensel Dale Hensel , Original Care LLC, Investment fraud , real estate fraud Rio Rancho New Mexico Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Financial Services: Dale Hensel New Mexico

Jul 22 2017
G E capital bank Steven asher New York, New York Author: South Elgin, Illinois Loans: G E capital bank New York, , New York