PUBLIC MOVERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: public movers
There may be more specific results for "public movers"
For more specific results for "public movers"
Showing 26-50 of 6,733 Found Reports For more specific results for "public movers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 09 2017
Acclaimed Movers They dont care, extremely careless with my belongings, horrible customer service, employee theft Chatsworth California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Moving Companies: Acclaimed Movers Chatsworth, California

Jul 09 2017
public storage over charged us on innitial contract doubled amount stated it was a misstake gave excuse it would take a considerable time to get money back. canal winchester Ohio Author: canal winchester, Ohio Consumer Services: public storage canal winchester, Ohio

Jul 08 2017
Public Storage Dan Doyle district mangerNikk site mangerCustomer service dept. Company MAKES customer PAY for DRUNK EMPLOYEE'S MISTAKE. EVEN AFTER THEY FIRED HIM Akron Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Akron, Ohio

Jul 07 2017
Xtreme Movers Deceptive Practices Passaic New Jersey
Author: Clovis, California Moving Companies: Xtreme Movers Passaic, New Jersey

Jul 07 2017
Region Relocation, INC Quoted 1487.00 and listed all the items to be moved with the salesman for this company. When the movers arrived, they had me sign blank forms and threatened me that if I didn't sign they would not pack and move my things and I would not get back my deposi Quoted 1487.00 and listed all the items to be moved with the salesman for this company. When the movers arrived, they had me sign blank forms and threatened me that if I didn't sign they would not pack and move my things and I would not get back my deposit of $487.00. Atlanta Georgia Author: Montgomery, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Region Relocation, INC Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California
Hook or by Crook: General Council, Framrose Virjee, violates multiple subsections of the Calif State Bar Rule 8.4. Will Subordinates Idle Stand By? Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Jul 05 2017
Platinum TV Production Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Platinum TV Production/PTGTV's thousands of clients are confident and secure when doing business with this organization. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE Platinum TV Production recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
smelled this scam from day one Author: Redmond, Oregon Video & Film Production: Platinum TV Production TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For more than 15 years, Platinum TV Production/PTGTV have specialized in developing, producing, and distributing programming for diverse audiences. Platinum TV Production delivers award-winning content through a variety of media, including television, social networks, websites and in-person events. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jul 05 2017
Platinum TV Production Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Platinum TV Production/PTGTV is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. The company is over 15 years old and during its lifetime, as a legal corporate entity, implemented best standards and practices.*UPDATE: Platinum TV Production pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Platinum TV Production recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: New York, New York Video & Film Production: Platinum TV Production TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For more than 15 years, Platinum TV Production/PTGTV have specialized in developing, producing, and distributing programming for diverse audiences. Platinum TV Production delivers award-winning content through a variety of media, including television, social networks, websites and in-person events. Deerfield Beach, Florida

34, Report #200811

Jul 05 2017
Author: Washington, District of Columbia Telemarketing Companies: Platinum TV Production TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For more than 15 years, Platinum TV Production/PTGTV have specialized in developing, producing, and distributing programming for diverse audiences. Platinum TV Production delivers award-winning content through a variety of media, including television, social networks, websites and in-person events. Deerfiend Beach, Florida

Jul 05 2017
Chester County Moving & Storage This move was horrible and is not even finished, have to hire movers to finish the job Chester Springs Pennsylvania Author: Chester S, Pennsylvania Moving & Storage: Chester County Moving & Storage Chester Springs, Pennsylvania

Jul 04 2017
globalsportsgallery, internationalsportz, allamericanmemorabilia, stcp2126, polepositionsignatures2013 ebay seller using multiple accounts to defraud the public by committing bait-n-switch scam, forging and selling autographs Huntington Beach Internet
Author: Santa Ana, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: globalsportsgallery Internet

Jul 04 2017
Moveourstuff.com Complaint Type: Consumer to Business ComplaintNature of complaint:Customer Service IssuesProblem description: I scheduled to move from 19 Grant Street to 46 Rodgers Street these locations are 4 mins I scheduled the move in June for a July 1st move date I was given a window of between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. I asked my landlord to extend my lease for a half a day in order to complete my move. The movers were supposed to call me a half an hour before they arrived they didn't call me until close to 11 and didn't show up until after 12 2 hrs after the move was scheduled to be completed. Because of this I I incurred charges from my landlord and still had to pay the complete moving cost.  Westchester, Ny New York Internet Author: Tuckahoe, New York Moving Companies: Moveourstuff.com Internet

Jul 02 2017
Company is a total fraud. Took money to move my sons apt from New York to San Fransisco. Promised a date. Never showed up or call me. They deserve to be sued. Never use them. You will be let down in the worst way. West palm beach florida Nationwide Did you notice they aren't movers? Author: New york, New York Moving Companies: Ez van lines moving company Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
Public Moving Services Beware: Scammers of the worst kind Charlotte North Carolina Author: Reedley, California Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 02 2017
Chat Avenue Block me and or my chat Avenue account which is available for free to the general public and have blocked me for no apparent reason whatsoever. A violation of my First Amendment right to the Freedom of Speech SAINT CLAIR SHORES Michigan Author: SAINT CLAIR SHORES, Michigan Better Business Bureau: Chat Avenue SAINT CLAIR SHORES, Michigan

Jul 01 2017
Dynamic Auto Movers LLC Daniel Vasquez Only B Rated with the Better Business Bureau - So Many others have an A+ Rating. Choose Wisely. Miami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: Dynamic Auto Movers LLC Miami, Florida

Jun 30 2017
United Movers Group Shanghaied!!! Aventura Florida Nationwide Author: Naples, Florida Moving Companies: United Movers Group Nationwide

Jun 30 2017
Studio 120 Architecture Baker & Associates Building schools that look like prisons Scottsbluff, Nebraska 69361 Nationwide
Even the firehouse looks like a supermax Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Public Schools: Studio 120 Architecture Nationwide

44, Report #1191971

Jun 29 2017
Grand GetAways Travel Company Abusive, said he could not understand me, interrupted, would not listen, demanding, slammed the phone down Internet Author: Lakewood,, Colorado Public Relations: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Internet

Jun 29 2017
Triple 7 Movers Keith of Triple 7 movers and the team who worked with us in loading and delivery Underquoted over the phone to bait and charged 400 per cent more on moving day North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada Moving Companies: Triple 7 Movers North Las Vegas, Nevada

46, Report #1381960

Jun 28 2017
Public Storage Inc. CEO, Ronald L. Havner Jr.District Manager Margaret SommersCollection Manager Phillip Cannon Public Storage is Defrauding All California Customers with an Illegal Contract that Violates CA Law. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Inc. Los Angeles, California

47, Report #1381915

Jun 28 2017
public storage I went to Public Storage on Azusa Ave, in Azusa CA on June 20th to pay my storage at 11:00am to stop it from being auctioned at 11:30am.  The distrct manager, Denise, was running late and didnt get there until almost 1:00pm.  I sat there for 2 hrs and when she finally arrived told me I couldnt pay on my storage and that she was running late. She got up and ran out the door after telling one of her workers to give me corporates #. I was in shock, her worker gave me the # and then rudely told me I would have to step outside. azusa California Author: Glendora, California Tenants: public storage azusa, California

Jun 28 2017
Adam Tracy / Compliance Law Firm in Chicago Rip Off, once you pay the law firm good luck on getting anything done, We wanted to go Public never happened. Wheaton Illinois Legal Notice to the Author Author: Wheaton, Illinois Lawyers: Adam Tracy / Compliance Wheaton, Illinois

Jun 25 2017
Zaful.com I have been fighting Zaful for over a year regarding a refund for merchandise that never showed up. They are a scam don't waste your time unless you just have time to wait and waste. If you have a complaint about them the best place to start is public for scam Hangzhou Internet Author: San Francisco, California Clothing Stores: Zaful.com Internet

Jun 23 2017
Public Moving Services SCAM! Charlotte NC Author: Rahway, New Jersey Moving Companies: Public Moving Services NC