Your Search | public partnership, ppl

Oct 15 2016
LicensePlateToll E-470 Public Highway Authority Express Toll Colorado Approved Ripoff Denver Internet Author: Rosenberg, Texas State Government: LicensePlateToll Internet

Oct 14 2016
PPL Electric Utilities PPL PPL Overcharging Bethlehem Pennsylvania Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: PPL Electric Utilities Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Public Storage - Northglenn, Colorado Refused to cut my lock in order to get me to pay an extra month Northglenn Colorado Author: boulder, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage - Northglenn, CO Northglenn, Colorado

Oct 11 2016
city of toledo department of public utilities (water company) water company screwing customers toledo Ohio ?????? Author: toledo, Ohio Utility Companies: city of toledo department of public utilities (water company) toledo, Ohio

Oct 11 2016
Public Defender Office in FlorenceSc. would not have meeting did not try to put up a good Defense for client asking anyone else to please come forward we need to stop the Corruption now we need our rights back we need our America back were we could count on the ones supposed to help now they take turn on who going to win Florence South Carolina Author: cross, South Carolina Government Worker: Public Defender Office in FlorenceSc. Florence, South Carolina

Oct 08 2016
R & B Fiance R & B auto sales Total ripoffs, big lairs,heartless ppl took my last 400 . For down payment. Dallas Texas Author: Kennedale, Texas Car Financing: R & B Fiance Dallas, Texas

32, Report #1332020

Oct 07 2016
PMBC Group: Public Relations Firm Los Angeles Deceit comes in many forms and the snake oil salesman sold me on the idea of her service. Beverly Hills California
BEWARE OF FAKE REVIEWS! Author: Santa Monica, California Media: PMBC Group: Public Relations Firm Los Angeles Beverly Hills, California

Oct 05 2016
National Family Solutions National Family Solutions, LLC In the Interests of Public Safety Nationwide Author: Santa Barbara, California Legal Services: National Family Solutions Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 05 2016
Priced Right Tree & Lawn Service Jeffrey A. Diebold, Jeff Allen Diebold, Jeff Diebold. WARNING -PRICED RIGHT TREE & LAWN SERVICE JEFF DIEBOLD SUES PEOPLE AND KNOWS THE JUDGE AND HIS WIFE WORKS FOR SEDGWICK COUNTY. JUDGE LOOKED AT JEFF'S PAPERWORK BUT NOT MY PAPERWORK. I SIGNED WHAT I THOUGHT WAS AN ESTIMATE TO TAKE OUT A DISEASED TREE. CERTIFIED ARBORIST LOOKED AT TREE AND SAID IT WAS HEALTHY. WHEN I TRIED TO CANCEL THE JOB, JEFF SUCCESSFULLY SUED ME IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT FOR $719.50. AND HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. HE IS SUE CRAZY AND MAKES MOST OF HIS LIVING THIS WAY. ALL THE LAWSUITS AT THE COURTHOUSE HE INITIATED ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC TO READ.. Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Landscape Companies: Priced Right Tree & Lawn Service Wichita, Kansas

Oct 02 2016
Public storage ,, Houston ,Texas Author: Galena park, Texas Storage & Self Storage: Public storage Houston, Texas

Sep 28 2016
Instant Checkmate Total and complete ripoff. Not current information and no information you can't just get off public sites. Completely wasted my money. Internet Author: Arbon, Idaho Family Services: Instant Checkmate Internet

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Champion Truck Lines, LLC Timeline LeasingPerformance Sand Smart Auto Wholes Canyon Truck Lines, Brandon Foster, Ashley Baldwon PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL CONSUMERS, DRIVERS, PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEES Tulsa Oklahoma Lawsuit Author: Kentucky Trucking Companies: Champion Truck Lines, LLC Tulsa, Oklahoma

Sep 16 2016
GSN Cash Games offers flawed cash games to the public Santa Monica California Author: Columbia, Missouri Casinos & Cardrooms: GSN Cash Games Santa Monica, California

Sep 14 2016

Sep 14 2016
Casa De Balboa-Pam The property offers a view of a public outhouse. The street is filled with rough, drug addicted homeless people wandering back and forth. My convertible was broken into not once but twice.  Newport Beach California
Author: Tempe, Arizona Bed & Breakfast: Casa De Balboa Newport Beach, California

Sep 13 2016
VACATION BREEZE WEBBASED RIPPOFF THE SIMPLE PPL, THEY CHARGED $6000 FROM ME AND EVERY YEAR 149 FOR SUBSCRIPTION Hawaiian Hawaii Author: Stockton, California Cruise Ships: VACATION BREEZE Hawaiian, Hawaii

Sep 11 2016
Diamond food mart Ripping ppl off on gas San Antonio Texas
Calculated wrong Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Diamond food mart San Antonio, Texas

Sep 11 2016
Dimond Resorts International Was ILX, a timeshare company that was purchased by Diamond Rosrts International Charge me $1200 yearly maintenance but their inventory is seldom available to owners, instead they offer their rooms to the general public. Rip off! Las Vegas, Nevada Nationwide Author: Gilbert, Arizona Hotel: Dimond Resorts International Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
Linda Weitz Stone and Merrill Lynch Public beware of Linda Wetiz Stone and Merrill Lynch Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Florida Questionable Activities: Linda Weitz Stone and Merrill Lynch Ft Lauderdale,

Sep 06 2016
SkinnyBodyCare Said that I would receive commissions on my team distributors every month without getting people to the business..I did get ppl to the business..spent almost $300 to receive $34.00 to a Payoneer account..I chose that because I wasn't putting my bank account info on the net. Now Payoneer wants my photo ID and my house address for me to receive my $34 minus their fees...after I already spent almost $300. St. Louis Washington Author: Kingston, New York Weightloss Programs: SkinnyBodyCare Internet

Sep 03 2016
InFront Webworks Award Winning InFront Webworks apparently scamming the public since 2009 Colorado Springs Colorado responce Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Marketing Companies: InFront Webworks Colorado Springs, Colorado

Sep 01 2016
Joe Tomasek James C Riley Robert Gyemant, Conrad Huss SLIME Dead Beats LEXINGTON South Carolina
Conrad Huss Robert Gyemant jamie Riley exposed to the public Author: port charlotte, Florida Employers: CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC LEXINGTON,

Aug 30 2016
TKO Sports TKO Sports Advertising Marcus Fisher Jeff Kirk Complete scam. Posing as a fundraiser for local high school. Fort Mohave, AZ Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Public Schools: TKO Sports Nationwide