PUBLIC STORAGE, HOBOKEN NJ Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: public storage, hoboken nj
There may be more specific results for "public storage, hoboken nj"
For more specific results for "public storage, hoboken nj"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
Public Moving Services SCAM! Charlotte NC Author: Rahway, New Jersey Moving Companies: Public Moving Services NC

Jun 23 2017
Michelle Carter Self Storage Email Scam Panama City FL Email Author: Panama City, Florida Legal Services: Michelle Carter Internet

Jun 23 2017
PODS, Portable on Demand Storage, PODS Enterprise, Inc. Deceptive bait and switch sales practices, hijacking of personal property, unauthorized credit card transactions for storage fees Clearwater Florida
Author: Keene, New Hampshire Moving Companies: PODS Clearwater, Florida

Jun 22 2017
BullzEye Entertainment Chella Magee or Michella Magee Michelle Magee has duped me and my friend of over $600 for 5 magazines on false promises and not delivering any. She has not yet made a refund of our money Tampa Florida
Author: Los Angeles, California Public Relations: BullzEye Entertainment Tampa, Florida

Jun 22 2017
All My Sons Moving & Storage of Fort Myers Fl. All My Sons moving & Storage Gauging-Baite & Switch-Low ball Qoutes Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving & Storage of Fort Myers Fl. Fort Myers, Florida

Jun 21 2017
PODS Portable On Demand Storage Refuses to deliver as promised Bolingbrook IL Author: St. John, Indiana Moving Companies: PODS Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC NATIONALWIDEMOVERS, RESITERSTOWN MD THOUGH ALSO GO UNDER BALTIMORE MD DISGUSTING THIEVES! GIVE YOU ONE QUOTE THEN INFLATE THE PRICE 3X'S AS MUCH! RESITERESTOWN /BALTIMORE Maryland Author: MONTGOMERY VILLAGE, Maryland Moving Companies: ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC RESITERESTOWN, Maryland

Jun 21 2017
SCOTTSDALE UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT #48 School District Board Possible Corruption with Bond Funding Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Public Schools: SCOTTSDALE UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT #48 Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 20 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Michael Gavin, Martha Bergmann, Supervisor. This company call me over the phone and offer me a job. I sign contract and gave them my ID information. I work for this company for 30 days in which I was told I would be paid $150 Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Michael Gavin, Martha Bergmann, Supervisor. This so called company use peoples who is really looking for a job to be mix up in their scams Elizabeth NJ Author: Dallas, Texas Liars: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies

Jun 19 2017
FloorSmart Carpet c/o Carol Bove Poor Install... Failed to meet NJ Consumer Affair Obligation East Hanover New Jersey
Author: North Haledon, New Jersey Carpet & Tile Stores: FloorSmart Carpet c/o Carol Bove East Hanover, New Jersey

Jun 17 2017
Public Moving and Storage Straight liars Charlotte North Carolina Author: Rancho Cucamonga , California Moving Companies: Public Moving and Storage North Carolina

Jun 16 2017
East West Refrigeration public safety, illegal parking Las Vegas Nevada Re: Question Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Maintenance Companies: East West Refrigeration Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 16 2017
Giant Fitness Woodbury Heights Nj Fraud Woodbury heights Author: Panama city, Florida Health Spas: Giant Fitness Woodbury Heights Nj Internet

Jun 15 2017
midtown moving&storage,inc 810 east 170th street,Bronx,new York they sold me things kept changing dates to I lost anything bronx New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Environmental Violators: midtown moving&storage,inc bronx, New York

Jun 15 2017
City Paws Club Mathew Boyce City Paws Club Mathew Boyce responsible for the death of our beloved pet dog. June 2017 on only second occasion of being picked up through their sheer negligence managed to kill our dog in what can only be described as horrified circumstances and endangered the lives of the public road users too. If there is any justice this company should not exist to protect animals. SW15 1JP London Nationwide Author: MAIDENHEAD Berkshire, Alabama Animal Abuse: City Paws Club Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Five Star Store It - Lansing, Store It USA This storage company refused to communicate with me and refused to answer any questions I had about billing and auction. Gave me auction notice but sold unit 6 weeks early. Lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Storage & Self Storage: Five Star Store It - Lansing Lansing, Michigan

Jun 14 2017
Lucas Ford (Burlington, NJ) OWNER COLIN LUCAS SOLD ME A PATHFINDER THAT HAD MULTIPLE PROBLEMS & COULDN'T PASS NJ INSPECTION. OVER $3,000.00 IN REPAIRS! Burlington New Jersey Author: Burlington, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Lucas Ford (Burlington, NJ) Burlington, New Jersey

Jun 13 2017
Andy James Guitar Academy Andy James Guitar SCAM, Fraud Unknown/hidden from public Internet Author: Arizona Infomercials: Andy James Guitar Academy Internet

19, Report #1190940

Jun 13 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | Hudson Douglas Public Adjusters ARC Construction ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) public adjusters and construction mesa Arizona Hudson Douglas is AMAZING Author: glendale , Arizona Insurance Companies: Hudson Douglas Public Adjusters mesa , Arizona

Jun 13 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Michael Gavin, Martha Bergmann, Supervisor. This so called company Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies called me over the phone a few weeks after I applied for a Wrapping Specialist position on indeed.com and offered me the position on the very first call. I did not think twice at the time that this comment was not real , because I thought Indeed job postings was legitimate and never allowed scams, so I accepted the job offer as a Wrapping Specialist. The lady I spoke to stated that I would be guaranteed $1500 monthly salary and additional $50 bonus for each gift I wrap and mail off through my local post office.  1139 East Jersey Street, Elizabeth, NJ 07201 Internet Author: Saginaw , Michigan Employers: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Internet

Jun 13 2017
 SeaTow Daytona Beach Public Price Gouging/Prays on distressed boaters with children Port Orange Florida Author: Windermere, Florida Boat Marinas: SeaTow Port Orange , Florida

Jun 09 2017
SHEDS FOR ALL HOUSTON SHEDS FOR ALL Ripped off by this company. We paid for a storage building to be built. They started and they will not come finish and it has alreay been paid for! Terrible service and quality! HOUSTON Texas Author: Montgomery, Texas Building Services: SHEDS FOR ALL HOUSTON HOUSTON, Texas

Jun 09 2017
Titanic: Honor and Glory Four Funnels Entertainment Co. and Vintage Digital Revival LLC theft by deception, fraudulent conveyance, and breach of fiduciary duty Orlando Florida and Pittsfield, MA, US Internet Titanic Demo 3 now available at titanicdemo.com Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Fraud: Titanic: Honor and Glory Internet

Jun 09 2017
All moving and storage, map my move All moving and storage, map my move Brooklyn New York Author: Pittsfield, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: All moving and storage, map my move, experienced movers, express one New York

Jun 08 2017
Amazon.com Jeff Bezos Resorts to Bait & Switch & Angers Amazon Drive Unlimited Cloud Storage Fans... Seattle, Wa Internet
The Bait $59.99 year Unlimited ... Switches to Outrageous Rates Author: Seattle, Washington Internet: Amazon.com Jeff Bezos Internet