PUBLIC STORAGE, HOBOKEN NJ Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: public storage, hoboken nj
There may be more specific results for "public storage, hoboken nj"
For more specific results for "public storage, hoboken nj"
Showing 1-25 of 32,736 Found Reports For more specific results for "public storage, hoboken nj"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Midas Howell NJ Store manager Rob Rip off Artists, Fraudulent Warranty, terrible work Howell New Jersey Author: Jackson, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Midas Howell NJ Howell, New Jersey

Oct 16 2017
Mary boughman Kathy In Sept paid 3 no storage fee 45.00 ea total 135.00 used only one of 3 SHOULD get 2 mo UNUSED RETURNED. RENTAL AGREEMENT DOESNT SAY SHE CAN KEEP BUT SHE SAID SHES NOT RETURNING IT Grand junction Colorado Author: San Diego, California Storage & Self Storage: Mary boughman Grand junction, Colorado

Oct 16 2017
Duct Depot Duct Depot NJ, Duct Jersey Scam Company, BEWARE!!! Dumont (other states as well) New Jersey Author: Mount Laurel, New Jersey Cleaning Services: Duct Depot Internet

Oct 15 2017
CARID Bought a $300.00 Arnott Air Strut from CarID and had a mechanic install it on my car. The part leaked air ( (Part of an Air Suspension). . I went through there return process and they asked me to have mechanic shop indicate what was wrong with the part and provide pictures. I complied with that information. They continued to ask for more information including diagnosing the failed part. I was on the phone with several different people and they would never provide a supervisor to talk with. I called their customer relationship group and they said their hands were tied-- what ever that mean. I will never buy anything from them in the future and ask that anyone reading this statement refrain from ordering parts from them. When you're car is out of commission and it is due to a failure on their part, you would think Cranbury · NJ Author: St. Louis, Missouri Auto Parts: CARID Internet

Oct 14 2017
WARNING TO THE PUBLIC AGAINST MIKE MCDADE AND ROBERTA SWAN SEAL SHEPHERDANIMAL LIBERATION FRONT Seal Shepherd – Animal Liberation Front -- One Man, Dozen Of Accounts, Emails, Profiles and Personalities, Sociopath, Cyberbully Ontario, Canada Internet Author: Ontario Questionable Activities: MIKE MCDADE AND ROBERTA SWAN Internet

Oct 13 2017
Eric Theiss Copper Chef This product does not work as shown in advertising. East Fairfield, NJ 07004 Internet Author: Desoto, Texas Appliances: Eric Theiss Copper Chef Internet

Oct 13 2017
American general contractors agency Alexander Garcia call me to offer me a good apartments painting contract in Bridge Water NJ, to get this contract my company need to buy from them 7 millions insurance at first they ask for 50 % then they ask for full payment of $3,270.00 but was not all after sending the money they ask for other amount that i refuse to pay so they cancel all contract, after that they call again to ask for more money so they can reimburse the money they never did and do not answer phone calls. Huston Texas USA Nationwide, Texas, Florida, California Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Home Improvements: American general contractors agency Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. Caren R Vinson She is the Secretary I was called by Caren Vinson on 8/27/17 would you be able to escort one of my drivers I said yes. She said it would be from Mount Morris, Pa to Nj/ Pa Line. She said check is in the mail, well I never received it. I sent her a letter from my attorney nothing. She feed you a lot of bs. So I highly recommend escorting for this company if you want to never get paid. She has a w9. my insurance info, and bill. IRS needs to investigate this company. ST CHARLES Missouri
Author: , Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. ST CHARLES, Missouri

Oct 12 2017
Sike&sons Wrap download label and ship packages from my home Bloomfield, nj New Jersey Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Work at Home: Sike&sons Internet

Oct 12 2017
Galt Moving and Storage The Worst Moving Company in DENVER Denver Colorado
They Didn't Sell You Insurance Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: Galt Moving and Storage Denver, Colorado

Oct 11 2017
Express Toll IN THE STATE OF COLORADOE-470 PUBLIC HWY AUTHORITYLINBARGER GOGGAN BLAIR & SAMPSON LLP ATTORNEYS AT LAW SENT PINK LETTER FOR TOLL CHARGE & LATE FEE DENVER Colorado Author: Moro, Illinois Questionable Activities: Express Toll DENVER, Colorado

Oct 11 2017
Seekverify All my card information is on my phone my kids play on my phone now i have a charge of 39 dollars on my card i haven't even used this website before Internet Re: Seekverify All my card information is on my phone... Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Seekverify Internet

Oct 10 2017
Public Moving Services After siging contract they stole my money and never called me back. They also misrepresented storage facilities and provided my credit card dispsute with incorrect information Charlotte NC Author: Beaverton, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Public Moving Services Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
elite moving and storage they are refusing to give my items to me. when i call them They say they don't know when they will return my items to me or will give me a call back and don't. cleveland Tennessee Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Travel Services: elite moving and storage cleveland, Tennessee

Oct 10 2017
Advanced Service Solutions 4advancedservices.com Frauds Hammonton NJ Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Property Management: Advanced Service Solutions , New Jersey

Oct 09 2017
Bab Motors Bab Motors has a salvage car business named 404 getpaid. I discover buys salvage vehicles doesnt disclose the problems then resells them to the public Scottsdale Georgia Author: stone mountain, Georgia Auto Dealers: 404 Get Paid, Bab Motors Scottsdale, Georgia

Oct 09 2017
Superior Moving & Storage The Worst Move Ever! Pompano Beach Florida Author: Juno Beach, Florida Moving Companies: Superior Moving & Storage Pompano Beach, Florida

Oct 09 2017
Supreme Moving and Storage, Forest Park, IL The company never performed the move and at not withholding our deposit. They came to my house on the pickup day but forced us to accept a new quote which is 2000 dollars more. We did not accept and wanted them to move just per the original contact. They left the house and shouted to my husband “Good luck, yo are not moving”. I have complained to BBB, but all the messages received from this business are exactly what they did to us, meaning they have been lying on BBB. Their addresses are confirmed by Police as fake Internet
Author: Woodway, Texas Attorney Generals: Supreme Moving and Storage, Forest Park, IL Internet

Oct 09 2017
M&M Reconditioning, Inc. Sold my vehicle illegally to another business without consent by me. I have the title to the vehicle. (1997 f-150 truck) I was given nothing. Aurora Colorado Author: aurora, Colorado Auto Storage: M&M Reconditioning, Inc. Aurora, Colorado