Your Search | publications unlimited

Aug 29 2014
Education Unlimited The Christians that are not so Christian Tofield Albertam Canada
Author: Sherwood Park, Alberta Education & Learning Centers: Education Unlimited Tofield, Alberta

Aug 28 2014
Unlimited Game Store Scam, stealing very appears realistic Internet Author: mill creek, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Unlimited Game Store Internet

Aug 27 2014
TOP Marketing Group ,Chicago, The Over All Picture Marketing Group.Hector MarunHector is also the president of Unlimited Marketing Services Corpand unlimited marketing services Pyramid Scheme, Ripoff,Money Sharing, Commission only, Face to Face Sales, Door to Door Sales,Run away Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Multi-Level Marketing: TOP Marketing Group (Chicago) Chicago, Illinois

Aug 22 2014
Optimum one Health My husband was laid off work, and I looked for an affordable health plan for my family and myself. Optimum One Health called me and offered me a very good plan unlimited dr. visits dental and vision. I asked the sales representative about our doctors if they are in the network she checked it out and assured me that they are in the network. when I tried to see the doctor it turned out that the doctor is not in the network. Optimum One pays only $75 for a visit in case the doctor is in the network. Syosset New York Author: Sunnyvale, California Doctors: Optimum one Health Syosset, New York

Aug 15 2014
mack zidan unlimited lifestyles Zidan Mohammed MACK ZIDAN RIP OFF ARTIST SCAMMER Internet
Author: ny, New York Internet Marketing Companies: mack zidan unlimited lifestyles Internet

Aug 11 2014
Apple Unlimited Dave Apple Crazy , unprofessional, disrespectful , manipulative , asshole Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Virgina beach , Virginia Personal Services: Apple Unlimited Virginia Beach, Virginia

Aug 11 2014
Outdoors Unlimited Automotive solid dependable used cars for sale. you might make it home with the car before it quits running Canton Ohio Author: Massillon, Ohio Auto Dealers: Outdoors Unlimited Automotive Canton, Ohio

Aug 11 2014
Twilight Travel bookitdiscountclub.com I received a fax on July 10, 2014 advertising a 6 day 5 night vacation including all meals and beverages (alcoholic included) for $119.00 per person to Cancun, Jamaica or Hawaii. It also said choose your 4-5 star resort, Corporate meal plan, Unlimited activities including non-motorized sports. I called 855-883-1867 and spoke to a James Bell at EXT 325. He gave me a list of resorts and I told him I was interested in Maui. He then suggested the Four Seasons Resort. I specifically asked him if $298 was the total for 2 persons and he said YES. I booked the vacation for OCTOBER 14TH, 2014. Shortly thereafter I received an email from docusign for a confirmation of my reservation. The confirmation # was CT22535100 but it did not list the Four Seasons Hotel. I called back several times and asked for James Bell at EXT 325 and he was never there. Orlando Florida Author: Kingwood, Texas Travel Services: Twilight Travel Select State/Province

Aug 06 2014
WIND Mobile throttle, unlimited, data usage, punish, restrict, limit data Toronto Ontario Canada Author: Cambridge, Ontario Internet Service Providers: WIND Mobile Toronto, Ontario

Aug 06 2014
Nimal Bought one month unlimited skype credit 5/08/14 got some calls then it finish by 6/08/14 auckland Author: auckland, Alabama Internet Fraud: Nimal auckland, Delaware

Aug 04 2014
Gordon Publications, Gordon Publication Dallas sold advertising then ripped off company and never published the phone book Dallas Texas Author: nevada, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Gordon Publications Dallas, Texas

Aug 01 2014
TUNEUP MEDIA HAVE 1 TIME UNLIMITED LICENSE STOLE MY MONEY CLOSED THE DOOR ,,SCREWD UP ALL MY MUSIC LIBRARY SAN FRANCISCO California Author: MADISON, Tennessee Media: TUNEUP MEDIA SAN FRANCISCO, California

Jul 31 2014
Profit and Growth Unlimited WGIV, Dr. Bizness, Ernest Smith WGIV Internet Radio Scam Alert!!! Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Profit and Growth Unlimited Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 29 2014
H. Randal Wilson Universal Consulting ServiceCVI, Prestige Publications, Midnite Sun Records, assertive Advertising, Southern Credit This company scammed my husband and I out of $25,000+ for the development of my invention. I made numerous trips to the office and paid for patent searches and other materials. Once we got to the end of the project and it seemed we were ready to prototype, they pressured me for a cashiers check and I made a final visit to the office to find it abandoned. Lafayette and Corporate headquarters, Metairie, Louisiana
Author: Zachary, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: H. Randal Wilson Lafayette , Louisiana

Jul 28 2014
Checks Unlimited I sent in for checks at one price, advertised them. They sent them, and the checks were acceptable. Then, two weeks later (I have not used checks yet), they sent a bill for more than triple the price I had already paid ,as stated on order form/order ad, saying the lower price was for first time customers only. As I understand contract law, if they advertise a price, you pay the price, and they send the product, that contract is ratified. They say it is only for new customers ,I am a repeat customer. I did not see this on the ad.order form I sent in, because (apparently) it was printed too small to see. But even so, if it was the wrong price, it should have been communicated to me before they sent the checks. do I send them back? They are not used, but have my acct. no. on them, so they cannot be used by anyone else. I think sixty something is too high, and that price was not on the ad. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Eaton Rapids, Michigan Printing & Copy Services: Checks Unlimited Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 23 2014
A - Super Clean unlimited Michael, Mike Wang / Lang Upon completion of our work assignments, the owners were suppose to paid us in Cash' & use the 1099 Form. The Owner(s) Never Paid & took off. Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Cleaning Services: A - Super Clean unlimited Florida

Jul 20 2014
Book Marketing Services Taste of HomeReiman Publications Taking advantage of elderly Alzheimer patients Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania Author: Richmond, Virginia Book & Magazine Publishers: Book Marketing Services Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania

Jul 15 2014
damson media - antonio ditri here is his facebook link - fraudster just like kevin harrington fraud scams fake publications Nationwide Author: uk, Alabama Work Place Bullies: damson media - antonio ditri Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
jewelry unlimited ripped me off gold was a lot lighter than what was said atlanta Georgia Author: snellville, Georgia Jewelry Stores: jewelry unlimited atlanta, Georgia

Jul 10 2014
deystarr unlimited update 2013 deystarr still at its old tricks haha austin Texas
Author: Midland, Texas Modeling Agencies: deystarr austin, Texas

Jul 10 2014
deystarr unlimited sent me money orders for services rendered but the money orders never cleared with the bank, now i am being charged by the bank returned item fees for 5 postal money orders austin Texas
Author: Dublin, California Cash Services: deystarr unlimited austin, Texas

Jul 10 2014
TERMINAL 469216 SQ UNLIMITED SOLUTIONS unauthorized charge on my account! $32.92 Franklin Tennessee Author: Franklin, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: TERMINAL 469216 SQ UNLIMITED SOLU TIONS Franklin, Tennessee

Jul 10 2014
progressive business publications Pbp Bad business and definitely slavery Bensalem Pennsylvania Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: progressive business publications Bensalem , Pennsylvania

Jul 09 2014
Straight-Talk Tracfone Stole my old phone number two times in two days to new numbers. Unlimited data is not unlimited as advertised. The thirty day contract each month is foolish for those on fixed income. Before long your renewal comes before your check arrives and they will steal your number if late. Tuscaloosa Alabama Author: Tuscaloosa, , Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Straight-Talk Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Jul 08 2014
Hearst Publications -- Popular Mechanics Harlan, IA Billing for Magazine that has already been paid Internet Author: Lexington, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Popular Mechanics Harlan, IA Internet