PUBLICATIONS MAX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: publications max
There may be more specific results for "publications max"
For more specific results for "publications max"
Showing 26-50 of 5,650 Found Reports For more specific results for "publications max"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 29 2017
Philippine Airlines Airline company My 2 year old niece, her Father and my mother (Grandma) will flying in this airline in 2 days so we called to ask if they can have regular milk on board as that is my 2 y.o. main food. The refused and said they do not accomodate children's milk anymore and that we should our own. I told the PAL Rep that the flight is 12 hr. long at least and the milk gets spoiled easily and I do not think it is a big burden for this airline who fills their aricarft to max capacity of passenger that simple milk should not be costly for them. Instead, I was told to bring our own milk for consumption which I told her will be equal to 3 bottles in a cooler and that we should get dry ice too. So much for customer service and caring logo of this airline. Bottom line they want big net income and less considerate service. My niece is paying for her seat and should have a better accomodation and consideration. Los Angeles to Manila Nationwide Author: Cathedral City, California Travel Companies: Philippine Airlines Nationwide

Aug 28 2017
Mark Newman (Fake Profile) Christian Gasper (Real Person behind Mark Newman) Allen Martin (Fake Name used for other Scams) Christian Gasper aka Allen Martin Scammed hundreds of people & he is back with another Fake Name Mark Newman! Hesse Wiesbaden
To Finish my report 12 Minute Commission Scam Review by Fake Profile Mark Newman who is Christian Gasper Author: Hesse, Internet Fraud: Mark Newman (Fake Profile) Hesse,

Aug 28 2017
Cash Max loans Ryan Phillips This person email me and sent me a loan approval letter saying that I was approved for $2,000. Nothing but a scam and I had to go to wal greens and get a amazon gift card. 1657 Tennessee St, Vallejo, California Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Loans: Cash Max loans Nationwide

Aug 28 2017
Loan Max Integrity Funding Took out a $300 loan in October of last uear. Have been forced to resign lpan agreement every other month since. I would get my loan paid down to only owing $100 and they tack on more fees making it impossible to repay what they want. Now only missing one payment, i got a letter stating they were going to take possession of my car. Never go tthrough this place if you need help. Heath Ohio Title Loans Author: Newark, Ohio Title and Escrow Services: Loan Max Lemoore, California

Aug 28 2017
Accelerate Max Nutra garcinea cambogia weight loss supplement Internet Author: Crossville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Accelerate Max Nutra Internet

Aug 27 2017
Foreman Motors/Auto Max Joe Foreman Lies, drug dealing, cheats Melbourne Florida Author: Palm Bay, Florida Auto Inspection: Foreman Motors/Auto Max Internet

Aug 25 2017
TrustdPros.ca HandyCanadian.com Max Sheppard Gerald Max Sheppard Trusted Pros is a website that hides behind a one sided terms of use and offers ZERO warranty for their services. There are no refunds or early cancellation for any reason, including not providing the services they claim you get. The category for our company is only selectable for interiors and does not exist for exteriors and commercial. The leads generation is dismal at best and there was NO increase in traffic from their Premium membership through our website tracking url. Toronto Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Advertising / Deceptive: TrustdPros.ca Internet

Aug 24 2017
99 Calls Fred Lovine Diane Lovine lead generation, contractor leads, Bradenton Florida
Freddie Reinwald - Roofing Professionals of Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Search Engine Optimization: 99 Calls Bradenton, Florida

Aug 24 2017
Ulyses Osuna - Influencer press Ulyses, Influencer press, the road to major pubilcations fake online PR marketer, scam artist, ulyses@influencerpress.com Internet
I'm sorry you feel that way. Author: Delaware Advertising Agencies: Ulyses Osuna - Influencer press Internet

35, Report #1193569

Aug 23 2017
PATRICK TENORE SR Nationwide USA II IncPatrick Tenore, Patrick Tenore Real Estate Services Inc Patrick Tenore Scam Artist, Real Estate Commission Swindler, Promoter of False Information about His Credentials, Accomplishments, References, and Real Estate Listings Newport Beach California PATRICK TENORE WON COURT ORDER TO STOP THIS 100% FALSE UNLAWFUL & MALICIOUS POST BY CROOKED GEORGE HANOLD! SEE THIS- Author: California Realtors: PATRICK TENORE SR Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Regan Hanold Beegle Regan Beegle Hanold George C Hanold Harold Properties Manhattan Star Financial, Winston Wolf, Inc,George Hanold, Regan Beegle Hanold, Regan Hanold Beegle, George C Hanold Hanold Properties Real Estate Brokers and supposed Short Sale Experts are fraudulent decitful con men Newport Beach, California Newport Beach California GEORGE HANOLD ILLEGALLY REPOSTING THIS 100% FALSE POST AGAINST COURT ORDER & CASE HE LOST HERE. Author: Formerly of , California Realtors: Regan Hanold Beegle Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Drew Woolcott and Jayne Woolcott DREW WOOLCOTT BROKER OF RECORD JAYNE WOOLCOTT SALES REPRESENTATIVE Drew and Jayne Woolcott, RE/MAX Escarpment Woolcott Realty Inc DREW WOOLCOTT BROKER OF RECORD JAYNE WOOLCOTT SALES REPRESENTATIVE Drew and Jayne Woolcott, RE/MAX Escarpment Woolcott Realty Inc are Scammers and Thieves Burlington Ontario
Drew Woolcott and Jayne Woolcott are Scammers and Thieves RE/MAX Escarpment Woolcott Realty Inc., Brokerage Author: Burlington, Ontario Realtors: Drew Woolcott and Jayne Woolcott Burlington, Ontario

38, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017

Aug 15 2017
Septic Max Cold call. Told I could try product.made to believe if I was not satisfied, no payment necessary. Del Rey Beach Florida Author: Camas, Washington Cleaning Services: Septic Max Del Rey Beach, Florida

Aug 08 2017
TitleMax Titlemax, Pulaski, TN About 5 months ago I got a loan from Title Max for $1.100.00, I have been paying over $200.00 per month.They mailed me this summury claiming I owe $1.343.00. I called them and said I have been paying you about $220.00 per month how can I owe you that much money. They claim that about $900.00 that I have paid was only interest. This don't make sinse to me they are robbing me. They said I had to pay another $1.400.00 to get out of this loan. They are crooks, they take advantage of poor people. I am disabled and on a fixed income I cant afford this Pulaski Tennessee Author: Prospect, Tennessee Attorney Generals: TitleMax Pulaski, Tennessee

Aug 06 2017
Portraits International Northwest Studio Max International I paid my 20.00 dollars for my husband and son to have a portrait taken at Wal-Mart by a studio max employee and when my family arrived at our appointment time the photographer was not there Beaverton Oregon Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Toll-Booth Cashiers: Portraits International Northwest Beaverton , Oregon

Aug 05 2017
Kevin Cruz dba's OC Driving, Cool Driving Scam Driving School Beware Brea California Kevin Cruz is a scam Author: Orange, California Advertising / Deceptive: Kevin Cruz dba's OC Driving, Cool Driving , California

Aug 05 2017
John Baier, Sara Basara and Alex Borondy of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage John Baier, Sara Basara and Alex Borondy of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage John Baier, Sara Basara and Alex Borondy of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage engaged in misrepresentation, deliberate ambiguity, exaggeration and omissions. Stoney Creek Ontario
Author: Stoney Creek, Ontario Realtors: John Baier, Sara Basara and Alex Borondy of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Stoney Creek, Ontario

Aug 05 2017
Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty Inc., Brokerage Brokerage Brandon Schmidt , real estate agent with RE/MAX Chay Realty Inc., Brokerage Brokerage Deadbeat Brandon Schmidt , real estate agent with RE/MAX Chay Realty Inc., Brokerage Brokerage, does not pay his bills Barrie Ontario Author: Collingwood, Ontario Realtors: Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty Inc., Brokerage Brokerage Barrie, Ontario

Aug 05 2017
Shawn Murray Royal Lepage State Realty, Murray-Locane and Associates Corrupt real estate agent and self-made investor sells shoddy house flips Ancaster Ontario
Shawn Murray and Tony Locane of Re/Max Escarpment Realty Inc 370 Wilson St. East, Unit 11, Ancaster, ON L9G 4S4 Author: Hamilton, Ontario Real Estate Services: Shawn Murray Ancaster, Ontario

Aug 05 2017
Brandon Schmidt Contact Brandon Schmidt, RE/MAX CHAY REALTY INC., Brokerage ; Brandon Schmidt REMAX Chay Barrie - Home | Facebook; Brandon Schmidt - Barrie Real Estate; Brandon Schmidt, RE/MAX CHAY REALTY INC., Barrie, Ontario; Brandon Schmidt operates in Ontario Canada and works in an office in Barrie under the name RE/MAX Chay Realty Inc. Brokerage is a scammer and liar Barrie Ontario
Author: Haliburton, Ontario Realtors: Brandon Schmidt Barrie, Ontario

Aug 05 2017
Cash Max Loans Ryan Phillips was name he used (909) 443-1016 number On line loan for 2000, wanted Amazon gift cards in exchange for loan got 954 dollars worth out of me for a 2000 dollar loan!! Plus never would send loan!! Found out he had foreign phone number through using charger on my iPhone on my truck through chevy system pick it up and knew he was scamming me then!!:( Vallejo California Author: Arab, Alabama Accounting: Cash Max Loans Vallejo, California

Aug 04 2017
Shawn Murray and Tony Locane and Julia Fedak of Re/Max Escarpment Realty Inc Shawn Murray and Tony Locane and Julia Fedak of Re/Max Escarpment Realty Inc;soldrlp.com, Murray-Locane & Associates;Ontario Real Estate - Tony Locane Real Estate Virtual Tours;Real Estate - Shawn Murray Real Estate Virtual Tours Shawn Murray and Tony Locane and Julia Fedak of Re/Max Escarpment Realty Inc are THIEVES, LIARS AND SCAMMERS Ancaster Ontario
Author: Burlington, Ontario Realtors: Shawn Murray and Tony Locane and Julia Fedak of Re/Max Escarpment Realty Inc Ancaster, Ontario

Aug 03 2017
Power sports max Rip off a 10 yr old Nationwide Author: Columbus, Indiana Bigots: Power sports max ,

Aug 02 2017
Heartlight Girls Publications LLC BYOU Magazine Buyer Beware Centennial Colorado Author: Kerrville, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Heartlight Girls Publications LLC Centennial, Colorado