Your Search | publications max

Feb 26 2016
Auto Max Dollar auto sales Wen I got my car it need it fixed the following week it did the same thing I had to come out of pocket they lied about helping you you still have to pay the mechanics  Arlington Texas Author: Arlington , Texas Financial Services: Auto Max Arlington , Texas

Feb 23 2016
Fearless Publications Natalie Jean Miller This company did not render the services provided for under the contract and then refused to correct the problem when it was brought to their attention. Atwood California Author: Newport Beach, California Small Business Services: Fearless Publications Atwood, California

Feb 16 2016
shop4deals.ca Have orederd a Vitamix Professional Series 750 january 22th order no.46 and still do not receive it on febuary 16th(supposed to be 2 weeks max). Call and email many times to have status but no answer on phone or email. I'm losing my money. Don't buy from this site! Ottawa, Ontario Author: Quebec Electronic Manufacturers: shop4deals.ca Ottawa,, Ontario

Feb 15 2016
ECIGSBRANDS.COM Max vapor online ecigbrand.com DECEPTION and LIES Internet Author: Conway, Arkansas Liars: ECIGSBRANDS.COM Internet

Feb 08 2016
Studio Max by Portraits International Northwest Avoid at all Costs Beverton, Oregon To Paige Author: Washington Photography: Studio Max by Portraits International Northwest Beverton, OR, Oregon

Feb 07 2016
Brash Worldwide Brash publicity After submitting my music single to a DJ pool, Tiffany fromBrash worldwide promised (who boasts of working with meek mill Kendrick Lamar and major publications promised my company that she could promote our new single to major publications for $500, after sending her our money she never came through on the deal and promised to give us our money back which never happened either . Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Brash Worldwide Internet

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 04 2016
RE/MAX Wine Capital Realty Terrible Realty company to deal with, poor attitude, unprofessional OLIVER BC Author: Princeton, British Columbia Realtors: RE/MAX Wine Capital Realty OLIVER, British Columbia

Feb 04 2016
Auto Max Denver AutoMax Denver, AutoMax, Auto Max AUTO MAX DENVER Is the worst scam of a Dealership in all CO..... A Salvage yard is better than this Family of LIARS WHO STEAL AND SELL ONLY FAULTY METAL they call cars Denver Colorado AS IS!!! Author: Denver , Colorado Auto Dealers: Auto Max Denver Denver, Colorado

Feb 01 2016
Max Williams debt relief grant Anna Scott who is the second call to make Max Williams called my sister and said she could get a $9,000 grant bit she had to call another number to get it after she gave a deposit of $230 so she called and I looked up the numbers and one said it was outside of Washington DC... NY and DC Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Max Williams debt relief grant Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Office Max Office Depot fraud Reading Pennsylvania Author: Fleetwood, Pennsylvania Hardware & Tools: Office Max Reading, Pennsylvania

Jan 29 2016
Fast fix 123 in the company script it says that they have to take it to best buy or office max and to hold on to see if the computer qualify for in-house remote support ,,, guess what its a fraud they just say that to scam people into them fixing it … they just put u on hold and wait a few second and then they say i got good news you do qualify for remote support loll west palm beach Florida From the Fast Fix 123 Team Author: staten island, New York Computer Fraud: Fast fix 123 west palm beach , Florida

Jan 19 2016
InstaLoan/Title Max/Equity Auto Loan. Be aware of this operation. they operate within the law to prey on their customers. They will lead you to believe that you have an installment loan, when in fact you have a one month loan. The major problem with this type of loan and that they write a new Rip Off SAVANNAH Georgia
what they dont know is they did not regester the .co Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cash Services: InstaLoan/Title Max/Equity Auto Loan. SAVANNAH, Georgia

Jan 16 2016
Marina Sailing- Max Pekcan When I sold my boat, Marina sailing refused to pay me for the last 5 charters, and over charged me for services Redondo Beach California Author: Tucson, Arizona Boat Dealers: Marina Sailing Redondo Beach, California

Jan 14 2016
Dealertrack Technologies / Central Dispatch dealertrack.comCentraldispatch.com Website down again - thousands of brokers and carriers screwed to the max Lake Success New York Rates Author: Miami, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: Dealertrack Technologies / Central Dispatch Nationwide

Jan 13 2016
Worldwide publications Hazel Peppergood I sent a cashier check for 79.00 2 months ago! Work at home! Never received anything or even heard from them! Thanks! Mississauga Ontario Author: Judsonia, Arkansas Work at Home: Worldwide publications Mississauga, Ontario

Dec 23 2015
advantage rent a car EZ car rental i rented a car from Advantage Rent a Car located at the Orlando Florida International airport from 12/9-12/13/15. i filled up gas tank on my way to airport to the max capacity to avoid $9 a gallon charges for an empty tank. orlando Florida Author: el Cajon, California Customer: advantage rent a car orlando, Florida

Dec 19 2015
Max Wigs, Lenci Group, MaxWig paid through Lenci Group via Paypal - $$ gone, no product or record of me with Lenci xx Aberdeen Ln, El Dorado Hills, California Internet Author: Burlington, Vermont Beauty Products: Max Wigs Internet

Dec 15 2015
MARU MITCHEL - RE/MAX PUERTO VALLARTA ANGIE AHUMADA TODD BATES SALES OF STOLEN PROPERTIES Nuevo Vallarta Author: SAN DIEGO, California Realtors: MARU MITCHEL - RE/MAX PUERTO VALLARTA Puerto Vallarta,

Dec 13 2015
Thomas Publications Investigations Jamie Fraudsters, Liars, Crooks, Bad Business Practices Austin Texas
Author: Suisun City, California Cameras & Video: Thomas Publications Investigations Austin, Texas

Dec 12 2015
auto max usa tuscaloosa greensboro sold me a blown mustang that was dangerous tuscaloosa Alabama as is Author: tuscaloosa, Alabama Auto Dealers: auto max usa tuscaloosa greensboro tuscaloosa, Alabama

Dec 11 2015
Car Depot Miramar Kennya Quezada y/o Miami Auto Max, Inc Car Depot Miramar Scammer Center Dealer Car Miramar Florida Author: Cutler Bay, Florida Auto Dealers: Car Depot Miramar Miramar, Florida

Dec 11 2015
adult dating site up for it online Max L wont let me change my password and makes it diddicult to cancel the membership City name does not appear Internet Author: Brampton, Ontario Adult Web Sites: adult dating site up for it online Internet

Dec 10 2015
office depot/ office max Black Friday internet sale fraud Nationwide Author: Port Orange, Florida Computer Stores: office depot/ office max Nationwide