Your Search | publisher clearing house

Apr 29 2016
Assist 2 Sell Randy Bowman, Realator Randy Bowman, Realator allowed a potential buyer to enter house while my wife was in the shower. Seminole Florida Author: Largo, Florida Real Estate Services: Assist 2 Sell Largo, Florida

Apr 28 2016
CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM 1 *** ***-**** HE SAID HIS NAME IS PETER J PATTERSON BUT ON MY CELL PHONE ITS JM ALSO HE CALLING FROM A PRIVATE NUMER I RECIEVED CALLED YESTERDAY ON 4/26/2016 AN 4/27/2016 AN 4/28/2016 NON STOP HE SAID I WON MONEY IN THE MILLIONS A SCAM Nationwide Author: ANTIOCH, California Miscellaneous Companies: CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
#allenandsonsappliance #myapplianceservice Came out to my house to fix my dryer supposedly the $45 fee is waived if they do the work $45 part to fix the problem $199 installation charge labor is what they were going to charge me initially I talked to them down to $129 it took them a little more than 15 minutes to put the part in put the dryer back together and scoop the dryer back in in my opinion that is excessive Internet Author: Lamirada, California Maintenance Companies: #allenandsonsappliance #myapplianceservice Internet

Apr 27 2016
Moore Builds Cheap materials. House falling apart and catching fire. Sewell New Jersey Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Moore Builds Sewell, New Jersey

Apr 25 2016
Jwellington construction llc mako construction (AKA) started this job on my house in december,2015 and did not come back to finish after getting all my money over twenty six thousand dollars mahwah new jersey
Author: Irvington, New Jersey Home Improvements: Jwellington construction llc mahwah,

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 23 2016
SOLUTION REAL STATE, Jordan Salazar Spanish speaker, asking for $700+ for a fictional fake ripoff service they provide to house cleaning business and real estate investors Internet, california
Author: houston, Texas Franchises: SOLUTION REAL STATE Internet

Apr 22 2016
Pathlight Management Company/Home Partners of America Buy Property for Rent to Own and Cover Up Problems with House Plano Texas
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Housing Rentals: Pathlight Management Company/Home Partners of America Plano, Texas

Apr 22 2016
DMI Central Clearing House Received a mail order offer for a Vivitar digital camera and tripod. I sent them a check for 48.80 for the equipment. The check was cashed and I have not received anything. Carrollton Texas Author: Bangor, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearing House Carrollton, Texas

Apr 22 2016
sweepstakes clearing house department of notifications I sent them two money orders for the purchase of a laptop computer and a cam corder i tryed to get a phone number for them so that i can talk to them arlington TX Author: detroit, Michigan Electronic Manufacturers: sweepstakes clearing house department of notifications Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
secures Prison call solutions On the day I open my account, I called back less then an hour to cancel because the person came walking in the door after I opened it. They took my information down and told me to hold on . when the repersenator came back on the phone and I began to question her about closing the account she hung the phone up on me. I preceeded to call back from my house and a few times and she would not answer. I call back on my cell phone and she answered. When I question her why she didn't pick up when I called her on my home phone she hung up again in my ear. Huston Texas Author: Brooklyn, New York Customer: secures Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
Prudencial Financial Clearing Services Josh Walker - Claims Officer*-***-***-**** They sent us a letter with a check to cash after we caled them to activate the check. Fresno and check was from a bank in Eureka California Author: Marysville, California Cash Services: Prudencial Financial Clearing Services Fresno, California

Apr 21 2016
NewSouth Window Solutions REVIEW: NewSouth windows 100% American made in Florida, designed specifically for Florida climate. NewSouth's 2 factories in Tampa employs highly skilled workers, trained craftsman to manufacture energy efficient, impact, non-impact windows & doors. NewSouth factory direct to homeowner, offering products 100% American made. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. NewSouth Window Solutions pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with NewSouth Window Solutions, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Offered to pay for services Author: Orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: NewSouth Window Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. NewSouth Window Solutions has more than 60 years of combined experience in window manufacturing industry, NewSouth Window Solutions offers both energy efficient windows, impact windows in variety of styles, colors, grid patterns. NewSouth Window Solutions provides factory-direct replacement home windows. NewSouth Window Solutions' factory in Tampa custom builds replacement windows utilizing advan Altamonte Springs, Florida

Apr 21 2016
Wyoming Corporate Services TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 100% money back guarantee. Wyoming Corporate Services dedicated to customer satisfaction. Wyoming Corporate Services' support center provides highest quality products & services. Wyoming Corporate Services prides itself in providing best service possible. Wyoming Corporate Services feels that if customers want to use Wyoming for incorporation, customers deserve to receive best services & products available. *UPDATE: Wyoming Corporate Services Inc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Wyoming Corporate Services Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Business Consultants: Wyoming Corporate Services TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Wyoming Corporate Services hand delivers all incorporation papers twice a day. Offering fastest, most private incorporation service for establishing Wyoming companies. Wyoming Corporate Services offering fast, friendly, dependable service. Located a few blocks from Secretary of State’s office. Cheyenne , Wyoming

Apr 21 2016
Priority One Clearing Service’s REVIEW: Priority One’s small team of executive professionals dedicated to making subscriber experience not only pleasant but efficient. *UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: San Jose, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Priority One Clearing Services | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Priority One Clearing works directly with publishers & partners to process magazine subscriptions for consumers throughout US. Dedicated to making customer's subscription experience a positive one! Priority One Clearing, subscription clearinghouse for magazine publishers. Clearwater, Florida

Apr 19 2016
Altisource OCWEN Broke into my house and stole all of my possesions. Attempted to take over my house. Broke the locks off of my door. Took pictures of my personal property but claim they don't have it. Cincinnati Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Altisource Nationwide

Apr 18 2016
Family Mobile Wal-Mart Family MobileT-Mobile Charges for Services Never Received. Customer Service assured bill cleared. Instead of clearing sent to Collection Agency Nationwide
Author: Mobile, Alabama Telephone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
Donna Gerard Cheshire Donna GerardDonna Cheshire Slander and ripped off my house. Venice Florida Scorned EX Author: Hobo, New Jersey Hair Salons: Donna Gerard Cheshire Venice, Florida

Apr 14 2016
Wendy Elston Seward County Attorney Wendy L Elston Seward Ne, Wendy Elston Attorney, Wendy Elston Seward Court House. Lies in Court, Lies to the Jury, Fabricates evidence, Fabricates witnesses, legal system is a joke to her, Seward Residents are a joke to her. Seward, Nebraska
99 Cents Will Keep Destroying Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Questionable Activities: Wendy Elston Seward County Attorney Seward, Nebraska

Apr 14 2016
Grendon House Barbados Realtors AVR Ripoff services! Sandy xLane barabdos Internet Author: New York, New York Customer: Grendon House Barbados Internet

Apr 14 2016
Genie Optical The optometrist John Marsh took $100 of my money for eyes frames that I never recieved. Both contact numbers has been disconnected. atlanta, Georgia John Marsh Georgia State House Candidate Author: Atlanta, Georgia Liars: Genie Optical atlanta, Georgia

Apr 14 2016
Acceptance Now Store #5967 - Inside Brandsmart This company is located inside the Brandsmart locations. While remodeling my house I was short by $800 on a refigerator purchase.  Miami, Florida Miami, Florida The Real Story Author: Miami , Florida Financial Services: Acceptance Now Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
All-Protect LLC Steven C. White Lied with criminal intent to various individuals while on parole after claiming to be the one that was suppose to live in my house located at: during January 1994 La Quinta,, California
New Documents and picture Jay Nance Author: Medford, Oregon Religion: All-Protect LLC La Quinta,, California

Apr 13 2016
Dent R Us Nick Nicks Dent r us Beware of their Craigslist adds!! They go to your house! Internet Author: Northridge , California Auto Repair Service: Dent R Us Nick Internet

Apr 13 2016
advance body science,llc scientific health,llc they ripped me off ..no refund and never sent the product they billed me for Willmington Delaware Author: cape may court house, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: advance body science,llc Internet