Your Search | publisher's guide

Jan 13 2017
ErosAds.com Eros.com all things erotic ErosAds.com Eros Guide Paid $50 to place ad as well Sent the copy of front and back of my drivers license to comply with the age verification. every city Nationwide Author: Sidney, Nebraska Advertising / Deceptive: ErosAds.com Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
BriBaeBee/Briana Therese BriBaeBee Glute Guide Overcharged/Misrepresented Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: BriBaeBee/Briana Therese Internet

Jan 03 2017
Eros Guide To Escorts They banned me for no good reason. I was with them for over 23 yrs as an advertiser. One girl was mad that I would not buy extra's in ads from her. USA https://www.erosads.com/ Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Strippers & Dancers: Eros Guide To Escorts Internet

Jan 03 2017
Publisher's Clearing House PCH I have made numerous purchases from Publisher's Clearing House when sent entry forms via mail. Many have stated, A winner with your initials, within your area, will definitely be selected as winner. Thus far, I have yet to see anyone with my initials selected. Yet alone in my area. I have looked at the winner's list and unless my initials were somehow changed without my knowledge, none of them had initials the same as mine. I truly believe Publisher's Clearning House to be a big rip off, whom will say anything in there flyers to try to get an order. Washington, Melville Internet, New York Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Consumer Services: Publisher's Clearing House Internet

Dec 14 2016
American Sweepstakes Publisher's Not Available They kept wanting me to send them money again and again. Not available not available n Author: Canton, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: American Sweepstakes Publisher's Not available ,

Dec 12 2016
Magazine Publisher's Service Victor Caudill, company owner False sales pitch - not transparent with products, services and charges (fees)- poor customer service (don't understand querries asked) Hudson Florida Author: Norrh Vancouver, Washington Newspapers – Magazines: Magazine Publisher's Service Hudson, Florida

Dec 01 2016
EROS GUIDE EROSADS.COM escort advertising, massage, dominatrix USA worldwide Internet Update Author: Montreal, Quebec Entertainers: EROS GUIDE EROSADS.COM Internet

Nov 20 2016
bottomline books I did buy a book, the ultimate women's guide book 2016 & now they sent me the same book 2017 version which I did not request. Now that I know they send unwanted books to lots of people I would of never bought the first book from them. I will tell all my family & friends to never buy a book from them. I don't understand why they would do business like that. Boone Indiana Author: union, New Jersey Alternative Health: bottomline books Boone, Indiana

Nov 14 2016
PostalExam.Org, Greener Grass LLC., Harvard Business Services Inc. IS A SCAM USPS Postal Exam 473 Study Guide RipOff Report Lewes, DE Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Consumer Services: PostalExam.Org Internet

Sep 29 2016
Apollo Marketing Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Apollo Marketing Inc. over 50,000 satisfied subscribers. Apollo Marketing Inc. has been established as a magazine fulfillment center since 2014. Apollo Marketing, a family owned and operated company dedicated to getting major publisher's magazines out to the consumer.  Apollo Marketing offers independent contractors outstanding customer service for the subscribers, order processing and accounting.  Apollo Marketing Inc. requires all independent contractors to do extensive interviews, background checks and drug screening for all sales agents. Apollo Marketing Inc. maintains a Roster of active sales agents on our website to empower you the consumer with the knowledge of who is at your door.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Apollo Marketing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Apollo Marketing since 2014 is a magazine fulfillment center. Apollo Marketing main goal to provide data entry for Independent Contractors selling their magazines. Apollo Marketing Inc. has made a serious commitment to making sure you the consumer has a positive and safe experience with all of our independent contractor's sales agents. Lincoln , Illinois

Sep 13 2016
ma-service.org/ So its about time to renew my icense and as i punch rmv on google search motor ma-service.org/ shows up as related rmv web site. I do not notice the sponsered sign that usually advertisemnt as on google. Any way, i proced to the renew license, wich immediatly asks me for my information and takes me to a payment page. Offcourse, as an idiot i go through and proceed to the payment. This payment is for nothing related to license renewal like they make viewrs believe, but the purchase of something else called road advisirs guide. Internet Author: lynn, Massachusetts Motor Vehicle Division DMV: http://ma-service.org/ Internet

Sep 13 2016
Nick Guarino Wall Street Underground Lightsoutusa.comClickbank SecureEMP Survival Guide EMP Survival Guide Wallstreet Survival Guide Nick Guarino Internet Author: Round Lake Beach, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Nick Guarino Internet

Sep 05 2016
JD Byrider Ashtabula Ohio Christian Dieterich and all of JD Byrder Selling vehicles that they know have multiple problems also unlawfully filing the Buyers Guide Ashtabula Ohio unfair trade practices Author: Middlefield, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider AShtabula Ohio Ashtabula, Ohio

Aug 30 2016
Sportsmans Guide Rifle deception Internet Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Sporting Goods: Sportsmans Guide Internet

Aug 24 2016
Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club is fully dedicated to customer satisfaction.  Kinetix Health Club members are joining a fitness family.  Kinetix Health Club can guide and support you to ensure you reach your personal health and fitness goals.  Kinetix Health Club receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member of the program.  Kinetix Health Club has made a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon, Georgia

Jul 22 2016
Direct Readers Guide I was contacted at my work with an awesome deal for magazines.. I was promised $30 for one year. Dundee Illinois Author: poynette, Wisconsin Telemarketers: Direct Readers Guide IL

Jul 09 2016
Terina marketing branson mo Went in to purchase Branson Belle tickets if still available and they were. Was told there were no discounts available. On the way out, I picked up Branson Best read Guide, guess what coupon for $2 off each ticket. We had purchased 4. Irritating!!!!!!! branson Missouri Author: northglenn, Colorado Ticket Sales: Terina marketing branson mo branson, Missouri

Jul 08 2016
PaulDeSousa the solo squad Paul De Sousa's make money online guide Soloads,make money online guide,PaulDeSousa NA Internet
maxx powers - i know who you are Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: PaulDeSousa Internet

Jul 06 2016
Peter Luger Steak House Peter Luger Steak House We had dinner 4th June.and Your steak is delicious! But,What happened it was very surprising thing In your century-old Restaurant! We complaint as follow: 1,Manger Costar did not give us a list of consumer to make sure before dinner. 2,Manager Costar multi-operator billing amount。we paid $958 not $732. 3,Manager Costar insisted on cash only last night. Not credit card。We reserve the right to report to the tax authorities. 4,The tour guide Wang told us that wine $ 12, $ 60 each one at checkout. Can you tell us why? In fact,Not including have paid the 220 dollar tip, we paid $958 again。 In China, cheating is widespread at restaurant。But,here is American,not China. We firmly trust that you are a hundred years old company that we trust that you are a company of integrity management. NewYork Nationwide
Author: San Jose, Alabama Restaurant Delivery Services: Peter Luger Steak House Nationwide

Jun 03 2016
Hales Global Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Hales Global Group LLC dedicated to customer satisfaction. Hales Global Group LLC has a proven strategic process that ensures clients success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for contract wins and grant funding even in budget reduction climate. We will find a way to help you win results with the U.S. federal government. We will provide you a comprehensive guide and marketing plan for your product or service.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Hales Global Group pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Hales Global Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
What Are You Talking About Larry Hales - Hales Global Author: Waterloo, Iowa Business Consulting: Hales Global Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Hales Global Group LLC implements top shelf professional services. Hales Global Group is known for providing value & being able to deliver contracts and grant wins for our clients. Hales Global Group LLC made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Hales Global Group LLC to help them with their government relations needs. Washington, Dist of Columbia

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Our Service Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet

May 16 2016
EROS Eros guide, Eros entertainment, Eros ads An Excellent Innocent Customer Discarded like Trash after 8yrs of Abiding Respectfully to their Rules Internet In total agreement with you Author: Calgary , Alberta Modeling & Talent Agencies: EROS Internet

May 09 2016
Pacific Magazine National publication svc TV guide scam San Marcos California Author: Beaverton, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Pacific Magazine San Marcos, California

24, Report #1208998

May 04 2016
Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures REVIEW: Florida's Outdoor Adventures - floridahoghunts is dedicated to total customer service and satisfaction. Thousands of satisfied clients can provide many references because of dedication to being the best guide service possible our company has been featured many times the Outdoor television networks. *UPDATE: Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
We had an AWESOME time and I highly recommend Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Guns & Ranges: Florida’s Hog Hunts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida’s Outdoor Adventure in business since 2007 and served thousands of clients from all parts of the world. Florida’s Outdoor Adventures enjoys thousands of acres of premiere hunting properties giving the hunter the best opportunity possible to harvest that trophy hog of a lifetime. OUTSIDE OF FT MYERS, Florida

Apr 30 2016
Publisher's Clearing House Alita Hall/ John Phone call telling me I had won $900,000 through PCH Kingston Internet Author: Anniston, Alabama Telemarketers: Publisher's Clearing House Internet