Your Search | publisher clearing house

Oct 28 2016
Summer House Pictures summerhousepictures.com/ Movie Film TV West coast LAzrael lison Los Angeles California
Author: Arizona tempdir: Summer House Pictures LA, California

Oct 28 2016
Darryl Norman owner of Power Moves ll did not pay back investment in House-Flipping Buisness Los Alimitos CA Author: Davenport, Iowa tempdir: Darryl Norman owner of Power Moves ll CA

Oct 27 2016
Gina Nunez Regina Nunez, Gina Nunez It's ok not to pay if they don't have your real name, or the house in in foreclosure. Corona California
Author: riverside, California Cleaning Services: Gina Nunez Corona, California

Oct 26 2016
greenwood holdings they are calling my job and harassing me saying I owe money to their company which is false and they are threatening to send a sheriff to my house ...they have all my information and I'm scared for my life and information ..I never dealt with this company before and they keep harassing me Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Loans: greenwood u Internet

Oct 25 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH I was given notice on the PCH site that I was the $10,000 appreciation week winner, It was follwed by an email the next morning stating they made an error. Internet
Author: SACRAMENTO, California Liars: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Oct 22 2016
Al Cosentino ; alcosentino.com; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc. remaxescarpment.com 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 remax.ca/on/re-max-escarpment-realty-inc-burlington-2774-br ; remax.ca/on/re-max-escarpment-realty-inc-hamilton-651-br ;woolcott.ca; alcosentino.com; Upper James St , Hamilton, (((REDACTED))); Defective Hamilton homes Thief and Idiot Al Cosentino - agreed to rebate on the sale and purchase of our home - the house had defects and mould - We are now suing this idiot- Al Cosentino the fraudster then disappeared and is not returning our calls Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Idiot Al Cosentino ; www.alcosentino.com; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc.www.remaxescarpment.com 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 Hamilton, Ontario

Oct 21 2016
Old House Junkies Nancy and Bob Meade-Thayer - Landlords St Paul Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Housing Rentals: Old House Junkies St Paul, Minnesota

Oct 21 2016
Well ashley hawthorne should not had kept falsely accusing my mother of harassment now her whole company is in the toilet and god said let him avenge our enemies boy has he ever he hates injustices Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 21 2016
Radiator Supply House radiatorsupplyhouse.com Custom radiator did not fit. Refabrication needed. Items shipped to wrong address. No compensation for multitude of mistakes Sweet Home Oregon Author: Flagtown, New Jersey Auto Parts: Radiator Supply House Sweet Home, Oregon

Oct 21 2016
Tiffiany Vaughn Tiffiany (House of Grandeur)Tiffiany Vaughn Jones Tiffiany, I hired Tiffiany as my party coordinator and/or party planner on December 2015. Tiffiany was hired to do my daughters Sweet 16 for November 2016.Pennsauken Pennsylvania Author: Pennsauken, New Jersey Festivals & Event Services: Tiffiany Vaughn Pennsauken, Pennsylvania

Oct 20 2016
Ruff house rescue Diane and Melissa Scammers Oceanside New York Rebuttal to ALL the negative feedback about Ruffhouse Rescue Author: Massapequa , New York Nonprofit Organizations: Ruff house rescue Oceanside , New York

Oct 20 2016
car xenon hid kits Took my money and didnt send me the product new york New York Author: 70 mile house, British Columbia Car Parts & Accessories: car xenon hid kits new york, New York

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 20 2016
I am unable to buy a house because Conrad Collection has put a lean on my Credit report for Evolution Management Systems. I was told that I borrowed $3825.00 in Jan. 2012 and I now owe $4713. I have never been contacted by this company either by phone or mail. South Jordan Utah Author: South Jordan, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Conrad Collection South Jordan, Utah

Oct 18 2016
The Kirby Company1920 West 114th StreetCleveland, OH 44102 My credit was pulled without my permission!!! They cost me a loan on a house!! I'm pissed! Pushy sales tactics and rude!!! Cleveland Ohio Kirby Salesman Author: Trent, Texas Door to Door Sales: Kirby vacuum Cleveland, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 17 2016
Goldstar Appraisals Bruce Lennick Had an appraisal done for refinance and his appraisal is almost $100,000 below sale of a house about 6 lots away---same land, smaller house-less appealing....Cant beleive this guy actually has a job! Newman Lake, WA Washington Author: spk, Washington Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Goldstar Appraisals Bruce Lennick Washington

Oct 14 2016
Cary Grimm Jax Wholesale Kitchen and Bath Destroyed my house and stole my money Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Builders & Contractors: Cary Grimm Jax Wholesale Kitchen and Bath Jacksonville , Florida

Oct 13 2016
Amit Fashion Buddy Fashion House Buddy Fashion Amit Fashion House Adam Ali Amit Deceptive. Deceitful. Dishonest. DO NOT BUY Bangkok Banglumpoo Author: Toronto, Ontario Tailor Shops: Amit Fashion Bangkok,

Oct 13 2016
Blue Fox-productions London / blue-fox-productions.co.uk http:, blue-fox-productions.co.uk Extremely low quality work on sound deisgn Max Factor House, Watermans Park, 40a High Street, London, UK Author: London, Alabama Media: Blue Fox-productions London / blue-fox-productions.co.uk Internet

Oct 12 2016
Raviv, skylit services Raviv the POS. Took 40k for a deposit, said if I didn't get loan he would return it. Connected me to an elevator co. They took an additional 10k for a deposit. He never did any work, and he called me apologizing profusely that he spent the money on another job, he was losing his house in westbury. He said he would fix my roof for the deposit, I had to buy the supplies because he said he smhad no money. He wrecked my roof, first rain that came in my roof almost collapsed causing extensive water damage. When I called him he said he had no obligation to return my money and the statute had run out. Well, my attorney is looking for him. If anyone knows of his new contact info, his residential home, phone etc. please send it to me. Westbury New york Author: Island park, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Raviv, skylit services

Oct 12 2016
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE PCH etc... Misleading, failure to follow thru, impossible promises, dishonest, evasive, no accountability, all lights and flattery with no quality product attention Nationwide Say what? Author: st maries, Idaho Computer Mail Order: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
Vpm3 Kaja holdings vision property management I saw the house online for 21000 needs work so checked it the septic needed pumped needed interior doors flooring some electrical work wall repairs so I thought it's in the country with an acre so let's do it.  Columbia South Carolina Author: East canton, Ohio Real Estate Services: Vpm3 Columbia, South Carolina

Oct 08 2016
Anchor House Search American Standard Online I used to work there in the call center LOMPOC California Author: Lompoc, California Realtors: Anchor House Search Internet