Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

publisher clearing house

Showing 26-50 of 8,317 Found Reports For more specific results for "publisher clearing house"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 04 2017
Waffle House It was the sorryest, food and sorryest service of the century, even the gravy was soured Hope Arkansas Author: Hope, Arkansas Restaurants: Waffle House Hope, Arkansas

Feb 02 2017
picture perfect put siding roof soffit and trim on house some is falling off holes left uncovered have bats in house was told by pest control people soffit siding and trim has to be taken off because of holes all over east peoria Illinois east peoria Author: streator, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: picture perfect east peoria, Illinois

Feb 01 2017
Lonnie and Shaun Taylor Tri-State General Contractor New name Taylor Contracting. my mom's house burnt down in July 2007 they took advantage of my mom never finished the house it took them over a year to build the house.They just never finished and we never received any paperwork on anything that was put in the house. Columbus Ga. ga. Author: Columbus, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Lonnie and Shaun Taylor Tri-State General Contractor Columbus Ga., Other

Jan 31 2017
Fairway Chevrolet Fairway Buic Damian Allen,Senior Sales Consultant Fairway Chevrolet3100 E Sahara Ave Las Vegas, Nevada 89104Main Line  702- 641-1400Fax 702-641-1535Direct Line 702- 641-1400 ext. x Mobile 702- 913-3555Email damian@fairwaychevy.comDealer URL ww send a mailing piece to my house that was a complete lie Las Vegas Nevada
An observation Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Fairway Chevrolet Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 31 2017
Delis48 Garbage Dump Sanitary Violations 1) Filth flies or food/refuse/sewage-associated ,FRSA, flies present in facility’s food and/or non-food areas. Filth flies include house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies and flesh flies. Food/refuse/sewage-associated flies include fruit flies, drain flies and Phorid flies. 2 Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist. ny New York Author: New York Deli's: Delis48 ny, New York

Jan 30 2017
Foundation repair solutions A-1 Foundation repair solutions Will not honor their warranty. My house is falling apart. They make appointments for repairs and never show up for 1-1/2 years. Dallas Texas Author: Princeton, Texas Builders & Contractors: Foundation repair solutions Dallas, Texas

Jan 29 2017
Loan Depot VenkatPennymac Refinanced my VA loan.They created 2 loans, same house. Ewing,NJ08628 Nationwide Author: Dickinson, North Dakota Civil Rights Violators: Loan Depot Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Publishers Clearing House PCH PCH Deceptive Trade Practices Bait and Switch Non Winners Internet
Added Photos Author: Arlington, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Publishers Clearing House PCH Internet

Jan 27 2017
Publishers Clearing House Received phone calls from Michael Washington (509)980-0050 saying I have won $2.2 million dollars and he indicated that he is the general manager of Publishers Clearing House publishersclearinghouse.com Internet Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Jan 24 2017
Harry Weinstein Group HWG Diamonds Diamond scam, fake brokerage house, colored diamond scam Montreal Quebec Author: Whitecourt, Alberta Brokerage Companies: Harry Weinstein Group Montreal,

Jan 23 2017
House of Cars Unprofessional, pushy, scammers, fraud Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Dealers: House of Cars Calgary, Alberta

Jan 23 2017
Pony express, Ponytrak I was employed for nearly 10 years from the St. Louis office. When it closed I had no warning, and I never received the pay for the last week I worked. Our union took them to court and I was informed that they were ordered to pay me $1,300... I never received anything. I lost my house so had to move but had the same phone for some time.is there any way possible I may still collect from them? St. Louis Missouri Author: Moody, Missouri Employers: Pony express

Jan 22 2017
DriveTime Do not work for this company they lay off people and they denied them the right to have unemployment they make up stories about being rude to customers they hand you employee of the month four months before you have no written reprimands you have no written warnings used just get walked out the door a little tidbit you should know they enforce that their employees participate in all of these donation to help the needy they pose it as Ronald McDonald House but really what it is you give your money to them so they can turn around and make car payments for people that don't make their car payments at DriveTime they misused funds they miss representation of what they're doing a charity basis fact is they suck they charge an overcharge their customers they are the epitome and on the same level as a loan shark do not work for these people do not buy cars from them they charge of the hanging for broken down cars that are not thoroughly checked out and should not be on the road do not work for these people they suck Mesa Arizona Perhaps... Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agency's: DriveTime Mesa, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Michael Sieger Michael Sieger claims to be an author and a publisher. I ordered his book, which I never received. I also paid him $3400 for a publishing project that never happened, and although he assured me that he would refund my money, he has not done so. This happened 3 years ago, and he is still marketing his books and services. Long Island New York Author: League City, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Traveler on the Backroads Internet

Jan 20 2017
Florida Solar and more Dwayne Wright Lean placed on our house because they did not pay subcontractor. Clearwater Florida Author: Gulfport, Florida Builders & Contractors: Florida Solar and more Dwayne Wright Clearwater, Florida

Jan 19 2017
PuroClean Professional Restoration Colorado Springs Matt Ryals FRAUDULENTLY OVER-BILLED AND THREATENING TO TAKE MY HOUSE Colorado Springs Colorado PUROCLEAN RESOLVED THE ISSUE Author: Pueblo, Colorado Cleaning Services: PuroClean Professional Restoration Colorado Springs Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jan 19 2017
VPM3 vision property management Housing Scam, rent or rent to own or to buy a house / property. VPM3 Nationwide, Connecticut, South Carolina
Author: West Haven, Connecticut Real Estate Services: VPM3 Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
West Coast Realty aka Karla Lopez I'm a real estate agent and I represented my buyers for a house located at 11202 Concert St, El Monte that claimed to be short sale back in July 2016. Since late December nobody responded and their phone is dead and you only get a recording message. I've reported the case with Long Beach police department on Jan 11, 2017 and was told that my client is one of more than 100's people that got scammed by West Coast Realty, West Coast Escrow. 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach California Author: Alhambra, California Realtors: West Coast Realty 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach, California

Jan 10 2017
Nationstar Mortgage took my house! When my loan was transferred my balance went from 328k to 378k Nationwide Author: San Marino, California Real Estate Services: Nationstar Mortgage Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Bright House Networks Spectrum bait and switch. They tell over the telephone one price and send you a bill for a higher price. TAMPA, Indiana, Florida Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cable TV: Bright House Networks Internet

Jan 10 2017
QDI Ltd QER LTD - Quality House don't trust this seller WORKINGTON Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Parts: QDI Ltd WORKINGTON,

Jan 10 2017
Cash Advance pamels@smithloanassistance.com ATTN : Customer, The case will be downloaded on Wednesday (January 11th 2017) and you will be soon served with the court papers due to non-payment after so many reminders. If you want to avoid these legal consequences we merely require you to get back to us with the payment, you can e-mail us back. If you want to resolve this case out of the court house you can E-mail us back Thank You. CASH ADVANCE USA. non Internet Author: Manassas, Virginia Loans: Cash Advance Internet

Jan 10 2017
The Discovery House LLC (Reseda,CA) A Morally broke business Reseda,CA Author: Beverly , California Drug Rehabilitation Centers: The Discovery House LLC (Reseda,CA) CA

Jan 09 2017
Lighthouse Publishing/Andy Overett CreateSpace Self-Publisher in Disguise Took Me for 400 Bucks Georgia and/or Minnesota Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Fraud: Lighthouse Publishing/Andy Overett Internet

Jan 09 2017
Credit Acceptance CAC Great lakes car sales sold me a 2004 gr prix brakes were hard they ket me take it home three weeks later i had to get a new transmission. I called cac they said take it back a no go i end up. Getting it impounded at my apt complex because they lot was being redone 1 month after having the car i needed a turpentine belt it stayed parked 8 months no payment no contact from either end in 2008 sept they sued me 2010 and take my taxes this isnt fair... RIP OFF MY MOM PAYED THEM 4 YEARS AND STILL OWE 2800 ON A 01 DURANGO IT WAS SOLD WITH A HANGER HOLDING THE MUFFLER... It was so loud I thought the city was about to knock down my house Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealer Repairs: Credit Acceptance Southfield , Michigan