PUBLISHER CLEARING HOUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: publisher clearing house
There may be more specific results for "publisher clearing house"
For more specific results for "publisher clearing house"
Showing 26-50 of 8,418 Found Reports For more specific results for "publisher clearing house"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 05 2017
Publishers Clearing House Gapp Construction Company Fraudulant report of multi-million dollar lottery winnings Laguna Beach California Author: Belleville, New Jersey Bad Check Writers: Publishers Clearing House Laguna Beach, California

Jun 05 2017
Dovefly Entertainment JPark Island Resort & Waterpark, House Kiss, Soulful Jigs, DJ Jigs Garra, Dennis Garra Makati Internet
Author: Manila, Oklahoma Festivals & Event Services: Dovefly Entertainment Internet

Jun 05 2017
Global Exchange S.A Aeropuerto Internacional (Montevideo-Urguay) Soy americano y llegue a uruguay a visitar a mi familia. llegue de noche y necesitaba cambiar pesos uruguayos. le pregunte a la persona que trabaja ahi si en esa cambio es lo mismo que las casa de cambio de afuera y me dijo que si. cambie 1,000 dolares a 22.45 pesos. Translation: Global Exchange S.A International Airport (Montevideo-Urguay) I am American and come to uruguay to visit my family. I arrived at night and needed to change Uruguayan pesos. I asked the person working there if that change is the same as the foreign exchange house and he said yes.
Author: TEXAS, Texas Business Consulting: Global Exchange S.A aeropuerto internacional (Montevideo-Urguay) Montevideo, Other

Jun 04 2017
Wine house realty Goldstein holdings $129.99 fee taken upfront then no response Web Internet Author: White Plains, New York Realtors: Wine house realty Internet

Jun 03 2017
House of beauty is a thieves and a rip off I order some products they send it to someone in Florida and send that person product to me and want me to pay for postage to return the items in order for me to received my order, I call 6 times they scream, and. Curse at me even hang up the phone on me every time I call ,I send email I leave numerous message asking for them to send the return label, but no one response back to me,I am so fed up with them at this point I do not even want the order anymore I just need a refund they are such a scam artist Pa Internet Author: Bronx, New York Attorney Generals: House of beauty Internet

May 30 2017
publishers clearing house deceptive practice of conning shoppers while shopping Internet Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: publishers clearing house Internet

May 29 2017
Publishers Clearing House pch.com, lotto.pch.com, PCHSearch & Win, PCHgames,PCHApps major ripoff newark delaware Author: Newark, Delaware Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House Internet

May 27 2017
Let Me Serve You Cristina Martinez- Thief Debbie- Owner accomplice? Cristina Martinez of Davie Florida (((REDACTED))) (D/O/B) lured me in on Offer up to have me buy two cell phones. I purchased them and they were stolen!! Probably from a client of LET ME SERVE YOU cleaning service in south florida owned by Debbie ( 954-548-5762) when I called Cristinas job after filling a case with BSO I did a skip trace found her emploer Debbie when I called to alert Debbie that she has dishonest employess she laughed, I explained I gave the case number fact is. Anyone who allows a girl like Cristina Martinez to work for them will soon be holding some liabilities, It is clear they all must do drugs beware do not let them in your house Coconut Creek Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: Let Me Serve You Coconut Creek ,

May 26 2017
Publisher's Clearing House Todd Slone/ Todd Sloan/ Deshaun Thomas/ Danielle Lam Publisher's Clearing House Phone Scam Nationwide Author: Marion, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Publisher's Clearing House Nationwide

May 26 2017
Paul Duane Gale of GVP Construction, LLC Left my house demolished and never finished the project Haltom City Texas
Author: Flower Mound, Texas Builders & Contractors: Paul Duane Gale Haltom City, Texas

May 24 2017
micheal thompson jacqualin stone mega millions/publisher clearing house columbia south carolina Author: branchville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: micheal thompson South Carolina

May 24 2017
Jennifer Hilkert house-flipper, deadbeat, thief, fraud, no-pay, poor-manager, worst in chattanooga, very low standard, tradesmen and consumer beware Chattanooga - ,Lookout Mountain, Tennessee
Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Real Estate Services: Jennifer Hilkert Chattanooga, Tennessee

May 24 2017
Direct Gardening, House of Wesley, Royal Dutch, Kelly Nurseries, Burgess Seed Co., Honeycreek Mail Order Plant Nursery A Waste Of Your Time And Money Bloomington Illinois Author: Canton, Ohio Nurseries: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

May 19 2017
Spectrum Bright house Networks I had Bright House Networks for many year until Spectrum took over Bright House that is when I started having problems. I was told that I would have the same service at the same price when I was switch to Spectrum. Simpsonville South Carolina Author: lakeland, Florida Cable TV: Spectrum Simpsonville, South Carolina

May 18 2017
John mecandante Mr John rent a house to me on April 5 I gave him partial money to get in the house he told me stories and other things I like is nice I'll give you I have 1000 people about the house I have one person right now I'll tell you now I won't let them have th Nationwide Author: Garfiled, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: John mecandante Nationwide

May 17 2017
Paul and Lyn Taylor Evelyn Taylor Evelyn Mercado Crooked Airbnb hosts, Cheap Airbnb hosts, cold house, cold house from hell Surrey British Columbia
Author: Milpitas, California Lodging: Paul and Lyn Taylor Surrey, British Columbia

May 16 2017
Broward Home Warranty We had an air conditioner and heater unit installed by some jake leg they hired. He connected the A/C drain up wrong so water ran down the house wall, into the wall inside the home causing mold. They would not correct the problem causing thousands of dollars worth of damage. Hollywood Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Broward Home Warranty Hollywood, Florida

May 15 2017
DR Horton Construction Problems Defective plumbing since house first built that builder refuses to take responsibility for. Fort Worth Texas Author: Naples, Florida Real Estate Services: DR Horton Fort Worth, Texas

May 14 2017
JDJC Homes LLC Jerry Simmons Fort Worth, Texas Jerry Simmons (JDJC Homes LLC) Is A Loser, Con-Artist, Ripoff, Botched House Flipper ***Buyer Beware*** Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: JDJC Homes LLC Jerry Simmons Fort Worth, Texas Fort Worth, Texas

May 12 2017
TRS Limited Tate and Kirkland associateds, inc I recieved a notice tellin me that i owe a debt of $139.97, i have never heard of the comp. philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: white house, Tennessee Collection Agency's: TRS Limited philadelphia , Pennsylvania

May 10 2017
RV Fridge House Won't send shippng tag for toxic core. Plummerville Arkansas Author: Nags Head, North Carolina Auto Parts: RV Fridge House Plummerville, Arkansas

May 09 2017
Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Called and left a message on my voice mail telling me to call them back immediately regarding a financial situation,,if i did not call them back they would send someone to my house or my job to be served papers. We will sue you for amount owed plus a 2200.00 court fee on top of that. Called them back said i owed money from a credit card debt back in 2000 -2002!!! Irvine California Author: St. Pete, Florida Collection Agency's: Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Irvine, California

May 09 2017
AAA bondsman I was falsely accused of harassment and the police knew i was innocent but let this wells fargo woman manager falsely accuse me and charge me with harassment. I was found guilty but the judge only fined me the police wouldn't let me pay my fine and told aaa not to bail me out and he was very ugly towards me phenix city Alabama This is how the city of phenix city keeps their millions by threatening the victim that they can't sue or they would reinstate the charges but they didn't put this pervert in jail for exposing himself Author: United States, Bail Bonds: AAA bondsman phenix city, Alabama

May 09 2017
MARK VAN d**e VAN d**e CONSULTING VAN d**e BROTHERS, LLC ez.com/webuyhouses Sell House Fast Arizona EMPTY CONTRACT, NO MONEY, WASTE OF YOUR TIME, SCAMMERS Scottsdale Arizona Author: tampa, Florida Real Estate Services: MARK VAN DYKE Scottsdale, Arizona

May 09 2017
Mr. Fix It- A Maintenance Master OWNER Richard Odzic and Adam Odzic MR FIX IT- A MAINTENANCE DISASTER, WITHOUT A LICENSE, BURNT MY HOUSE IN FLAMES....... sarasota Florida
Author: sarasota, Florida Builders & Contractors: mr fix it sarasota, Florida