Your Search | publishers clearing house (pchlotto 2013)

Sep 19 2014
S kabob kabob resedahttp://sgyroskabobhouse.biz/https://www.facebook.com/pages/S-Gyros-Kabob-House-Catering/193952880690229 Walked into the restaurant and noticed all the family members or employees gathered around a laptop in the middle of the restaurant. Once I placed my order I got a real dirty look from who would come to be be my cook and everyone there made me feel like i was bothering them or that they did not want me there. The customer service was awful and enough to keep me from coming back.. ok onto the food..I ordered the Gyro Sandwich Combo which comes with a drink and fries. The meat was dry, lacking flavor and over cooked. The yogurt they used was sour and most likely has seen better days. The fries were soggy and uneatable. I took two bites and that was enough for me and I left a tip and said thank you, I got silence in return. Reseda California
Author: California Restaurants: S kabob Reseda, California

Sep 17 2014
drivers z edge they cx my contract in nov 2013 when i pought it in oct 2013 and i sold my car and want my refund henderson nationwide Author: rome, New York Auto Warranty: drivers z edge Select State/Province

Sep 16 2014
Higgins & Lovett Field Services Higgins & Lovett ConstructionBill HigginsJohn Lovett Contracted to remodel house Concord California Author: Oakland, California Builders & Contractors: Higgins & Lovett Field Services Concord, California

Sep 16 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services invested in dedicated, experienced staff ready to resolve any subscribers’ situation.*UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Springfield, Illinois Newspapers – Magazines: Priority One Clearing Services Indian Hills, Colorado

Sep 15 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Priority One Clearing Services. Priority One Clearing, given the chance, works with each subscriber ensuring clients have answers to questions, resolution to their subscription. *UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: mukwonago, Wyoming Sales People: MIAMI DREAM TEAM Kittredge, Colorado

Sep 15 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services invested in dedicated, experienced staff ready to resolve any subscribers’ situation.*UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: largo, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: Priority One Clearing Ft. Wayne, Indiana

Sep 15 2014
Discount Tire Scratched 2013 car and flat out told me there are no cameras and it's their word against mine. Corporate said same. Evansville Internet Author: Evansville, Indiana Auto Tire shops: Discount Tire Internet

Sep 15 2014
AMERICAN sweepstakes publishers They have sent me numberous ducuments stating i had won monies and was available to win $1,000,000.00, i really dream big as others but come on , after 4 times i realize i have been played and i can not find a number or email to communicate AT ALL with this company , so not only are they thieves but they are cowards and cant even accept communication,WOW - Kansas City Kansas Author: greenacres, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: AMERICAN sweepstakes publishers Kansas City , Kansas

Sep 15 2014
Cinaplay Film World Media LTD - DALTON HOUSE, 60 WINDSOR AVENUE, LONDON,ENGLAND, SW19 2RR+00 1-925-854-6846info@cinalplay.com Cinaplay hijacked a genuine site Projectfree TV when you click on play you are directed to their site. They offer a free trial but bill you when you enter your credit card details they bill you immediately. London Internet Author: Carlow, Internet Fraud: Cinaplay Internet

Sep 14 2014
ipas 2 i am supost to be a founding member but i cant get in back office my so called online parnertsr my emplorer sent me a criet card to my house that i did not request and it had my ss# but not my birthday i have reported it to spoof@paypal.com and the police idenity thieves waveland ms mississppi Author: Waveland, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: ipas 2 Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
North American Direct Services Ripoff false promise Reno Nevada Author: Wiltom Manors, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: North American Direct Services Reno, Nevada

Sep 12 2014
usas finest publishers They stole my bank account number and route number, Stealing money out of my bank account Atlanta Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: usas finest publishers Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
Publishers Service Inc. I recieved a bill in the mail stating a payment of $479,49 will pay entire balance. or current 29.97 past due 29.97 total amt 179.82 Mesa Arizona Author: Summerfield, Florida Door to Door Sales: Publishers Service Inc. Mesa, Arizona

Sep 12 2014
John Riddle / Blue Moon Communications / Ilovetowriteday.org Missing ghost writer Philadelphia ,LinkedIn / Wilmington PE / Delaware Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Book Publishers: John Riddle Internet

Sep 12 2014
judge carol hanna Indiana county court house judge was paid off and a 6 yr old childs life abd safety was laughed at indiana Pennsylvania Author: shelocta, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: judge carol hanna indiana, Pennsylvania

Sep 10 2014
Primetime Reader Service They called my husband, when I wasn't home and told him our credit card entered him into a contest. They did a lot of quick talking and he told me about it when I got home. I told him it was a RIP-OFF. I called them when they took the second $39.00 out of our account. My husband doesn't do our checkbook. I called them to cancel this service. They told me NO, couldn't cancel it. Couldn't talk to a supervisor.BS Lakewood Ohio Author: Stony Creek, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Primetime Reader Service Lakewood, Ohio

Sep 10 2014
Christie's Auction House Alert: Rip Off! Scammed By Christie's Auction House For Selling Us A Fake Painting! new york New York Author: Miami, Florida Arts & Crafts Stores: Christie's Auction House new york, New York

Sep 10 2014
David Brown AmericanTtreasury,Publishers Clearing House You will recieve a cashers cheque for 865000.00 Dollars,A 14 S Class BMW and 2 Tickettsto any where in the world. Author: Zeeland, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: David Brown Select State/Province

Sep 09 2014
sunshine subscription agency ssafreedomdavid spivey THEFT OF MONEY coral springs Florida Author: meriden, Connecticut Book & Magazine Publishers: sunshine subscription agency coral springs, Florida

Sep 09 2014
EMPIRICAL PROPERTY GROUP FRESH START LIVING LTD CHARLIE CUNNINGHAM, PHIL WRIGHT Internet Author: Reading, Nationwide Questionable Activities: EMPIRICAL PROPERTY GROUP Internet

Sep 09 2014
House Doctors of Fayetteville,Inc unprofessional and poor work does not pull code permits Fayetteville North Carolina Author: stedman, North Carolina Building Services: House Doctors of Fayetteville,Inc Fayetteville, North Carolina

Sep 09 2014
Judge matthew gary sacramento co. judge .Sacramento County Superior Court House California Author: roseville , California Civil Rights Violators: Judge matthew gary sacramento co. judge California

Sep 08 2014
Your Home International Amir Benesh James Kolka Jaymey Kolka Rental home scam - Took my money and never rented the house New York and Miami Author: San Francisco, California Lodging: Your Home International New York, New York

Sep 08 2014
Fast Appliance Service Cash payment required for house call. Exorbitant estimate given. Stony Brook New York Author: Mt. Sinai, New York Appliances: Fast Appliance Service Stony Brook, New York

Sep 08 2014
ACE Cash Services You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Payday Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter. Internet Author: Fort Gordon , Georgia Questionable Activities: ACE Cash Services Internet