PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE (PCHLOTTO 2013) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: publishers clearing house (pchlotto 2013)
There may be more specific results for "publishers clearing house (pchlotto 2013)"
For more specific results for "publishers clearing house (pchlotto 2013)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
We do metal roofs 2013 installed a roof and still have leaks Lewisburg Pennsylvania Author: Millville, Pennsylvania Roofing Companies: We do metal roofs Millville we, Pennsylvania

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 20 2017
NYS child support enforcement in columbia county New York current and medical child support terminated in 2013 and 2014 ordered 11.00 week ,they are fraudulently taking 124.03 week knowing there is a court order but will not change in system hudson New York Author: peabody, Massachusetts Liars: NYS child support enforcement in columbia county NY hudson, New York

Jul 20 2017
Maus Nissan WORST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER Dishonest from the moment I walked in-answered ad for 2013 Altima and Jaryd Gerhart said it was while it was a 2012-never got Carfax for 2 weeks which showed it was in a wreck and it was a rental-had issue immediately with car and it took almost a week to diagnose and repair and it was only a gauge-this is the most Sleazy and unethical business I have ever done business with port richey Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Auto Dealers: Maus Nissan new port richey, Florida

Jul 20 2017
spiritentityremoval.com Anthony Cox Claimed to have removed dark entities from my house and give me an energetic rebalancing Internet Author: Maidstone, Other Fortune Tellers: spiritentityremoval.com Anthony Cox Internet

Jul 19 2017
WILLIAM PAIGE NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES OF STATEN ISLAND WILLIAM PAIGE OR BILL PAIGE William Paige didnt care if I lost my house! STATEN ISLAND New York Author: New York, New York Loan Modification: WILLIAM PAIGE NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES OF STATEN ISLAND STATEN ISLAND , New York

Jul 18 2017
Urban House Tees Took my money! Will not respond to emails. Phone number goes straight to Voicemail! 10 days and still no tracking information! Internet Author: New River, Arizona Clothing Stores: Urban House Tees Internet

Jul 17 2017
Lombardi Publishing This company stole money ? Internet Author: North Collins, New York Book Publishers: Lombardi Publishing Internet

Jul 16 2017
Air wind and solar AKA AWS Daryl Easton Amanda Easton They installed faulty solar panel system and was not tdlr license to do in the state of Texas and they burned my house down and mine and my children and my wife stuff up and refuse to pay Dallas Texas
Author: ARP, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Air wind and solar AKA AWS Texas

Jul 15 2017
Kustom Window and Door Sierra Interior I found this company on Thumbtack.com. They had fake reviews, all of which were positive, that led me to believe this was a wonderful company to hire. David Chong is a fake and came to my house to take measurements and asked for a deposit, which I gave via check. I have not heard from him since and every review on Thumbtack says that he is a fake. Sherman Oaks/Van Nuys California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Kustom Window and Door Internet

Jul 14 2017
GreenCare Lawn and Landscape Jonathan Farmer Stole My money and left my house in mess Crowley Texas Author: Leonia, New Jersey Landscaping: GreenCare Lawn and Landscape Crowley, Texas

Jul 13 2017
Farmer Seed Company FARMER SEED & NURSERY Direct Gardening Royal Dutch-Burgess Seed-Richard Owen Nursery-Four Seasons Nursery-House Of Wesely directgardening.com,, House of Wesley, Royal Dutch, Burgess Seed & Plant, Exciting Gardens, Four Sea Garden supplies steals from customers through deep deceptions, lies and jumping hoops - But you'll never get your $ or what you are owed Faribault Minnesota
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Nurseries: Farmer Seed Company Faribault, Minnesota

Jul 13 2017
Capital One $Fast Cash Capital BanksDavid snider logan CruzMario, cathryn snider,Billyparker, michael Williams,Michael Williams,Sam,Mr. Scott conor O'Brien,mark brown, jimmy ccontrerasI have papers sign by these people making many promises not keptw Promised a loan and a government grant paid fee after fee ,i am ashamed to admitt how much, should have been smarter! they promised to deposit $212,986.00 promised over 50 times i have lost my car and about ready to lose my house Internet Author: Seymour, Indiana Loans: Capital One $Fast Cash Internet

Jul 13 2017
Atlantic Publishers Group, LLC Lousy Son of a B Niwot Colorado Author: Joliet, Illinois Cruise Ships: Atlantic Publishers Group, LLC Niwot, Colorado

Jul 12 2017
Central clearing House #12564810 record locator# 1003MW5 Stole my money I sent them $20 for camera and case on July 1, 2017 I've not received anything so I looked up Central clearing House and I see wow it's a scam all I have is the receipt stub from the invoice and my money order stub Texas Nationwide
Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Central clearing House Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Maid in American Cleaning Services Realty Cleaning USA Paid for move out cleaning - but house was not vacuumed,dusted or cleaned DALLAS TX Author: DALLAS, Texas Cleaning Services: Maid in American Cleaning Services Internet

Jul 11 2017
American Elite Homes Paid $5000, got blue prints, built house but not using their materials. They ask me to do a model home & all I needed was another $5000 and would be paid to show the model home and they would build it. Nothing ever happened after years of phone calls & letters, all I received was brochures to hand out. Kannabolis North Carolina Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: American Elite Homes Kannabolis, North Carolina

Jul 11 2017
axon axon pressure products Theft of products by extortion by in house attorney Houston Texas Author: GRAPEVINE, Texas Liars: axon Houston, Texas

Jul 11 2017
cio bulletin 340 s. lemon ave, walnut, calawrence armstong 99% a SCAM walnut California Author: Altanta, Georgia Book & Magazine Publishers: cio bulletin walnut, California

Jul 11 2017
phoenix media, supply chain world, Adam Neidhardt 99% a SCAM Chicago IL, Illinois Author: Atlanta, Georgia Book & Magazine Publishers: phoenix media

Jul 10 2017
AWHR They will not give me a date to retrieve my leased gas dryer. We have sold our house and new owners do not want to lease it. Detroit Nationwide Author: Melbourne, Florida Utility Companies: AWHR Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Paul Anderson Case File : FGNI-98524L6 Court House Address- -United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10056. Lawsuit Cost - $4860.65 (Including Attorney Fee/Court Fee/All Taxes) Last month to File Lawsuit - May 2017 Attorney Name- Paul Smith (Sr. Attorney in New York Courthouse). Case Type- Fraudulent Case(FC/SC) Total Amount - $900.00. Settlement Amount - $900.00 Email back us on: Attorneyjasonsmith@accountdepartments.com Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. New York New York Author: Harrisburg, South Dakota Attorney Generals: Paul Anderson New York, New York

Jul 10 2017
Matthew D. Weintraub, D.A Appeals Officer Karen A. Diaz Abracadabra 12(b)(6) and the house disappeared Doylestown Pennsylvania
Author: Feasterville, Pennsylvania Government Worker: Matthew D. Weintraub, D.A Doylestown,

Jul 09 2017
The Diamond House FRAUDULENT OFFENSE Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Florence, Arizona Attorney Generals: The Diamond House Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 09 2017
House of Cars, Chinook, Calgary, Alberta Worst car buying experience!!! Calgary Alberta Author: Chestermere, Alabama Auto Dealers: House of Cars, Chinook, Calgary, Alberta Calgary, Alberta