Your Search | publishers clearing house inc

1, Report #1319319

Jul 27 2016
Gloria Jean Prior Gloria prior Gloria Jean Prior owes over $19,000 in rent fees and $15,000 in damage to the house I rented her Temple hills Maryland Author: Springfield , Virginia Government Worker: Gloria Jean Prior Temple hills , Maryland

2, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

3, Report #1319305

Jul 27 2016
FUND ME NOW INC Cheryl Mercuris New Company name same old tactics Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Loans: FUND ME NOW INC Clearwater, Florida

4, Report #1319285

Jul 27 2016
Accounts department United States debt. Consolidation department - FDCPA for Cash Advance Inc. No record of them with the Dept. Of Justice...scam! Washington D.C. Maryland Author: San Diego, California Credit & Debt Services: Accounts department Nationwide

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball. eGumball is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Reply to e-gumball Author: Lenox, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: E Gumball Irvine, California

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

7, Report #1319260

House of Cars Providing false or misleading information Calgary Alberta
Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Dealers: House of Cars Nationwide

8, Report #1319224

Jul 27 2016
Signals United Inc Ascendance Inc. Signals United, Marketing Southern California, Nationwide Author: California Internet Marketing Companies: Signals United Inc Nationwide

9, Report #1319202

Jul 27 2016
Power Home Roofing / Solar Power Home, LLC., Power Home Solar, LLC., Power Home Roofing, LLC. & Power Home Commercial Solar, Inc. Scam, Faulty Work, Unethical - screwing elderly people out of their hard earned money!! Mooresville North Carolina Author: Mesa, Arizona Solar: Power Home Roofing / Solar Mooresville, Carolina

10, Report #1319199

Jul 27 2016
AWHR Awful Customer Service - When I was selling my house I called to get the buyout information and it has taken 3 days so far and no response. buffalo grove Illinois Author: westborough, Massachusetts Appliances: AWHR buffalo grove, Illinois

11, Report #1319165

Jul 27 2016
RooterPlus Inspector Drain, Inc. Professional Scam Artists, Will Take Advantage Using Scare Tactics! Cumming Georgia Author: Cartersville, Georgia Plumbing: RooterPlus Cumming, Georgia

12, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

13, Report #1319143

Jul 27 2016
Economic Frauds Detection & Prevention Inc. Beware SCAM Fraud: Economic Frauds Detection & Prevention Inc Bradenton Florida Author: Alabama Financial Services: Economic Frauds Detection & Prevention Inc. Bradenton, Florida

14, Report #1319117

Jul 26 2016
Unique Moving And Storage inc CaliforniaVanLines Incompetent, disorganized, confused, dishonest, rude, deceptive,unprofessional Columbus Ohio Author: Cape Coral, Florida Moving & Storage: Unique Moving And Storage inc Columbus, Ohio

15, Report #1319098

Jul 26 2016
Staples Inc. selfish, cheap, uncaring, controlling, no resolution, unproductive, unhelpful, greedy, poor customer NO service, do NOT do business with them! Richmond Hill Ontario
You are an unreasonable customer Author: Los Angeles, California Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples Inc. Richmond Hill, Ontario

16, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

17, Report #1319049

Jul 26 2016
Countrywide Periodicals Inc RipOff Scammers - will not allow you to cancel subscriptions and charges you for full price of years worth of magazines!! Hamilton Montana Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketers: Countrywide Periodicals Inc Hamilton, Montana

18, Report #1319020

Jul 26 2016
Combined Publishers service They sold me a bill of goods. I got a phone call from them wanting payment. We only got the bill the day before. That set off alarms with me and I got the bill and opened it. Well , along with my order was a 26 weeks of espn magazine which we never talked about. Malden Massachusetts Author: Ft. Scott, Kansas Halls & Auditoriums: Combined Publishers service Malden, Massachusetts

Jul 26 2016
Paypal.com PayPal Inc. PayPal is unlawfully withholding $9000 paid to me via the selling of a product on eBay.com. Paypal harassed me and illegally forced me for a credit check. San Jose, CA. Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Credit Card Processing Companies: Paypal.com Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
water equipment technologies, inc avantapure is a piece of trash longwood Florida
Author: Fernandina Beach, Florida Consumer Services: water equipment technologies, inc longwood, Florida

Jul 26 2016
ProBikeKit Never Fulfilled Order as Advertised - Horrendous Customer Service Meridian House, Gadbrook Park, Cheshire, CW9 7RA UK Author: Rocky Hill, Connecticut Sporting Goods: ProBikeKit Internet

Jul 26 2016
Sunrise Inc. Pdc Glass & Metal Services Have won second category of the continental general market survey New York New York Author: Norman, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Sunrise Inc. New York, New York

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Realty Bargains Inc Soliciting Payment for Real Buyer and Seller Pre-screened Leads New Hyde Park New York ,or maybe India! Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Realty Bargains Inc New Hyde Park, New York

Jul 26 2016
National Brokers of America NBOA Inc., Reading, Pennsylvania SCAM, Don't do business with this company...dishonest and deceiving Reading Pennsylvania Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Health Insurance: National Brokers of America Reading, Pennsylvania