PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: publishers clearing house inc
There may be more specific results for "publishers clearing house inc"
For more specific results for "publishers clearing house inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Liberty Data Center I have a POA for my elderly neighbor who lives alone. I went out to run an errand and while gone and totally the NO SOLICIATION sign posted, they entered the house and stole $68.00 from my neighbors purse. The sold a subscription to a legally blind woman suffering from dementia Glendale Arizona Author: Mamaroneck, New York Health Care Education: Liberty Data Center Glendale, Arizona

Jul 21 2017
Grand Southern Auctions, Sean R Bergstrom,, Paypal:Bergstromsean@yaqhoo.com I won Lot#157,1927S Peace SilverDolar,Nice High Grade Details Scarce Date.I valued this coin at Ms66 toMS68 My cost was $113.85, paid on April 23rd 2016. I did not recieve this coin and started calling on7/27/16, and was told my coin was sent to someone elseand that person kept my coin. I told them I won , paid all of thier cost and wanted this coin to finish my collection. I knew I had a very good win on the coin and that was why I was after this cion. I was told they could only send my money back,my responce was I WANT MY WON COIN. I called meny more times and did not get any responce. Has anyone had problems with this Auction House?? Douglasville Georgia Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Grand Southern Auctions Douglasville, Georgia

Jul 21 2017
DEALER FORCE DON QUEEN He lies, he scams people out of their money, i was working at the building one day and all of a sudden the lights went off because he coudlnt afford to pay thme, had two peoplpe work from home, you have to fight to get your money, , when he does give you money, he either puts it in the house door or in his mail box. he owes me alot of money, and he jsut gave me a check on Wednesday and now its been return from the bank twice because of no money ini hsi account, clearwater Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: DEALER FORCE clearwater , Florida

Bargain Moving Inc. TERRIBLE COMPANY... STAY AWAY!!! Mesa Arizona
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Moving Companies: Bargain Moving Inc. Mesa, Arizona

Jul 21 2017
Skill Set, Inc. Skill Set, Inc. AZ Skill Set ,Skill Set Remodeling, Skill Set Inc Contractor. Skill Set, Inc Contractor, Skill Set, Inc. Remodeling. Skillsetaz.com Not a professional company/numerous contracted Remodeling issues over eight week period of home remodrl Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Skill Set, Inc. Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 21 2017
Truxperts INC Dave McAuleyDennis McAuley Dave McAuley, who is a half owner of Truxperts INC out of Wetaskwin/Falun Alberta Canada does not pay his bills, nor honor his word or any items that he sells. He has a so called truck dealershsip, but if you look at his ads on Kijiji he basically is selling anything and everything including farm animals? Wetaskwin Alberta
Author: Wetaskwin, Alberta Truck Dealers: Truxperts INC Wetaskwin, Alberta

Jul 20 2017
Nutra Solutions UNITED AGRI-SERVICES, INC Ordered a sample and got auto shipped for $77 billed to my credit card less than a month later Mooresville North Carolina Author: Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Solutions Mooresville, North Carolina

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 20 2017
Worldpay US, Inc Worldpay, Worlsdpay credit card processing Be alert, avoid loosing money and time, Worldpay is inept and their actions are negligent and possibly fraudulent... they charge you much more, keep your customers' payments and do not even admit they have the money, blaming your site Atlanta Georgia Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Worldpay US, Inc Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 20 2017
THERMO WORKS INC. THERMOWORKS-MICHAEL DESHAZER UNPROFESSIONAL corona California Author: MENIFEE, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: THERMO WORKS INC. corona, California

Jul 20 2017
Cervion Systems, Inc Will not refund non functional equipement Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Lansdale, Pennsylvania Computer Software: Cervion Systems, Inc Wayne , Pennsylvania

Jul 20 2017
United Car Care ,Inc I paid $105.95 a month for auto repair insurance. I notify the company that I wouldn't be participating and the policy. Representative told me to hold off for two weeks and she would call me back. After that I had several family issue in a sister that passed away. 333 Mid Rivers Mall Drive ,St Peters MO 63376 Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: United Car Care ,Inc Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Arise Virtual Solutions commitment to 100% agent satisfaction, Arise Virtual Solutions implemented a strategic framework to insure agents continue to maximize their corporations revenues while enjoying the freedom of working from home. Complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Arise Virtual Solutions agents can feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Arise Virtual Solutions.
lies Author: Lake Placid, Florida Work at Home: Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Arise Virtual Solutions commits to total agent satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Miramar, Florida

Jul 20 2017
spiritentityremoval.com Anthony Cox Claimed to have removed dark entities from my house and give me an energetic rebalancing Internet Author: Maidstone, Other Fortune Tellers: spiritentityremoval.com Anthony Cox Internet

Jul 20 2017
USA Senior Life Advisors Inc Crunch Fitness continues to bill my credit card, although it is NO longer active Brookly, NY NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness NY

Jul 19 2017
How To Destroy PayPal Once And For All - Account Freezing Satanists San Jose California Clueless Author: Springfield, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PayPal, Inc San Jose, California

Jul 19 2017
Myhammock.com, World Class Hammocks Inc., Swings n Things, Double charged me, Terrible Customer Services orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: myhammock.com Florida

Jul 19 2017
FCS Forwarding Inc. ReMail their packages from your home, they pay you direct deposit then say they made a mistake in how much they paid you and you send them back the money via them taking it out of your bank account and your bank informs you of their first deposit, what they paid you to ship the packages in the first place was a fraudulent deposit. So the bank may catch the large deposit our may not. So they take money out of your bank account and are gone before you can figure out your scammed. So the packages you've emailed were goods bought on line with your account info Which means that you've been ripped off and scammed out of the money. So you get ripped off multiple ways. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Ocala, Florida Mail Order Services: FCS Forwarding Inc. 1049 SW Baseline St Ste 275 Hillsboro OR 97123-3830 Tel.#: +1 (503) 328-7514 Fax #: +1 (503) 893-3057

Jul 19 2017
MaxSold, Inc. Confussion at the top Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auctions: MaxSold, Inc. Internet

Jul 19 2017
Admirality yacht sales/jason lash Jason Lash Admiralty Yacht Sales, Inc. 911 SE 6th Ave. Ste 109 Delray Beach, FL 33483 (561) 330-9361 Office(321) 231-8756 CellFax: (561) 330-9313 Avoid this company! They believe any conversation is enough to lock you into a sales agrement and Unethical business conduct Delray beach Florida Author: Overland Park, Kansas Boat Brokers: Admirality yacht sales/jason lash Internet

Jul 19 2017
WILLIAM PAIGE NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES OF STATEN ISLAND WILLIAM PAIGE OR BILL PAIGE William Paige didnt care if I lost my house! STATEN ISLAND New York Author: New York, New York Loan Modification: WILLIAM PAIGE NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES OF STATEN ISLAND STATEN ISLAND , New York

Jul 19 2017
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Totaly unfounded Author: palm beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: American Financial Resources | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Financial Resources, nationwide home mortgage lender - reputation built on honesty, trust, & commitment to ethical lending practices - delivering low mortgage rates. Assisting families all across America find perfect home loan for their needs. Customers work one-on-one with a caring, knowledgeable, & friendly mortgage consultant. Santa Fe Springs, California

Jul 19 2017
Transport USA Inc Deceptive practices Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: SPRING HILL, Florida Liars: Transport USA Inc Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 18 2017
HOME WAREHOUSE SUPPLY INC ( owner : sky tam) sky tam ordered one container bathroom vanity, and did pay the balance, cheat SACRAMENTO,CA 95828 8225 SIENA AVENUE,SACRAMENTO,CA 95828 Author: Hangzhou, Alabama Bed & Bath: Xinda Bathroom Cabinet Co.,LTD Internet

Jul 18 2017
Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Home Warranty Coverage Provides False Sense of Security; Most Failures Excluded from Coverage San Ramon Nationwide Author: Hernando Beach, Florida Home Warranty Companies: Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Nationwide