Your Search | publishers clearing house.com

1, Report #1195965

Dec 17 2014
iUniverse/Author House Company does not respond with full sales figures. Bloomington Indiana Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: iUniverse Bloomington, Indiana

2, Report #1195305

Dec 14 2014
First Choice Readers, Inc. Joshua Dieterichs Disgraceful and Very Deceptive Practices Anoka Minnesota Author: Peoria, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: First Choice Readers, Inc. Anoka, Minnesota

3, Report #1194664

Dec 11 2014
Green.moneypack scatchoff Publisher clearing house, John Black Trying to get 300 dollars to deliver 2.5 million PCH prize I never entered sweepstakes Nationwide Author: Kentucky $$ REWARDS Offered: Green.moneypack scatchoff Nationwide

4, Report #1193051

Dec 04 2014
Routhmeir Sterling Inc. Jeremy Martinez I received a phone from Jeremy Martinez stating he worked for a small lawfirm and he was hired from an Agency that reported me for not returning a product , a product that agency is aware that it was stolen. He then stated if I did not fix matter there could be a small lawsuit claimed against me. We got disconnected , I called back and female answered by the name of Becky Copper stating she was Jeremy's manager and went over file with me she said she could work account off with me if I settled. If I would not take offer there would be some consequences of me getting in trouble with the law. I then proceeded to stay on phone with her, she insisted that I give her my checking account information so we can start process by clearing this off and it would get reported to credit bureau, I then proceeded but as an identify theft individual I have learned my lesson and gave her my card information from my local Walmart Store. She then said thanks for your cooperation and sent me letter stating I had to sign and send back to proceed with taking funds from the account which was false that I gave her. Wylie Texas Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Routhmeir Sterling Inc. Wylie, Texas

5, Report #1192745

Dec 03 2014
Corporate Communication Canada Corporate Communication lied about what the charges were and sign you up for a reoccurring charge. Nationwide Author: Claremore, Oklahoma Book Publishers: Corporate Communication Canada Nationwide

6, Report #1192670

Dec 02 2014
BluePrint Magazine The Blueprint Magazine promised to feature us for $150 in the 2014 Holiday/Winter Gift Guide. What a complete scam. Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Broomfield, Colorado Book & Magazine Publishers: id@theblueprintmagazine.com Pembroke Pines, Florida

7, Report #1191372

Nov 25 2014
Agri-Pulse.com Sara Wyant, publisher, Daniel Enoch, Managing Editor Bilked me of payment Washington DC Author: Chicago, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Agri-Pulse.com Washington, DC , Dist of Columbia

8, Report #1190690

Nov 21 2014
PCH PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE 2012 NEVER MISSED A DAY WON 10.00 GIFT CARD NEVER RECIEVE CONTACTED THEM 4 TIMES. Nationwide Author: Baltimore , Maryland Customer: PCH Nationwide

9, Report #1190382

Nov 20 2014
national magazine service scam magazine subscription Nationwide Author: deltona, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: national magazine service Nationwide

10, Report #1190250

Nov 20 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes Center I was contacted to receive Magazines and 100 gift card for Wal-Mart....I have never received the wal-mart gift card and I receive magazines I do not even want to look at. Arvada Colorado Author: Saint Clairsville, Ohio Telemarketers: Publishers Sweepstakes Center Arvada, Colorado

Nov 11 2014
DMI Central Clearing House:Texas Barbara Miller of Customer Service phoned me to let me know that I WON A COMPLETE PHOTO PACKAGE THAT INCLUDES THE TOP OF THE LINE CAM-CORD, CAMERA WITH SOFTWARE AND THE TRI-POD, CASE AND EXTRA ZOOM LENS. SO, I PAID THE PRICE OF SHIPPING AND HANDLING AND I RECEIVED A TRACKING #, AND AN ACCOUNT #, WEEKS AGO. I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY EVIDENCE OF THE EQUIPMENT! Carrollton Texas Author: Visalia , California Questionable Activities: DMI Central Clearing House:Texas Carrollton , Texas

Nov 06 2014
United Publishing Warning! This guide to buying prescription drugs overseas is not worth the paper it is printed on! Wilmington Delaware Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: United Publishing Wilmingtonb, Delaware

Nov 06 2014
Country Door Overpriced and Can't understand English Monroe Wisconsin Author: Schwenksville, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Country Door Catalog Monroe, Wisconsin

Nov 03 2014
MPO Consultants The ReadersClub Keeps send collection letters Champlain New York Author: Tallahassee , Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: MPO Consultants Champlain, New York

Nov 03 2014
publishers clearing house Pch Danielle Lam contacted me and said that I won a hundred grand and that I had to send money in order to get the check to me and I did that and they said they were on their way here her and Ted Sloan flown port Washington. new york Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: publishers clearing house Nationwide

Nov 03 2014
International Top 100 Magazine No phone calls returned from billing department and still no credit given back. Astoria New York Author: Wisconsin Book & Magazine Publishers: International Top 100 Magazine Astoria, New York

Nov 02 2014
American Sweepstakes Publishers ,ASP, Michael Washington, Tracking Manager Postal Mail Scammers!.I wish we as a people did more to prevent internet thieves and scammers. Kansas City, Kansas 66112-2954 Author: Boerne, Texas Casinos & Cardrooms: American Sweepstakes Publishers Select State/Province

Oct 30 2014
Publishers Billing Association Magazine Payment Services, Readers Payment Services, Publishers Billing Exchange, Magazine Payment Services, Orbital Publishing Group, American Consumer Publishing, and over 50 more TA names Magazine Subscription Rip-Off White City Oregon Author: va beach, Virginia Mail Order Services: Publishers Billing Association White City, Oregon

Oct 30 2014
Metro Mode Magazine Denver - Bill Cameron William Cameron Years of deception, bogus claims, and potential fraud. Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Book & Magazine Publishers: Metro Mode Magazine Denver - Bill Cameron Denver, Colorado

Oct 29 2014
Publishers Clearing House every month they tell me their coming too my house to present me with a big check ballons and champagne on a certain date and im gonna be a believer and a millionaire... New York Author: Holland, Michigan ORGANIZED CRIME: Publishers Clearing House Select State/Province

Oct 29 2014
Insight Publishing Innovators Group Lies, Lies, Lies and More Lies! Sevierville Tennessee
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Book Publishers: Insight Publishing Sevierville, Tennessee

Oct 24 2014
Marketing Unlimited Services Magazine Direct Cancelled 2 Years ago still want $919 Dallas Texas Author: Lanham, Maryland Book & Magazine Publishers: Marketing Unlimited Services Dallas, Texas

Oct 24 2014
Subco garbage magazine in my mail Fresno California Author: Prov, Rhode Island Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco Internet

Oct 23 2014
Reward Zone USA Sweepstakes Scam Internet Author: Jesup, Georgia Book & Magazine Publishers: Reward Zone USA Internet

Oct 17 2014
Umbrella Recovery Team An attempt to pilfer money from me for services NOT Rendered!! La Quinta California Author: Underwood, Iowa Book & Magazine Publishers: Umbrella Recovery Team La Quinta, California