Your Search | publishers clearing house.com

1, Report #1162099

Jul 15 2014
Synapse Group dba Magazine Customer Service Magazine Subscription Scam Stamford, CT Internet Author: Waldorf, Alabama Book & Magazine Publishers: TWX Internet

2, Report #1162091

Jul 15 2014
FULK Inc PUrchased 2 Magazine subscriptions totaling $112 back in Jan . I have yet to receive 1 issue and the company doesnt answer their phone bt were quick to cash the check! Uncertain if there really is a homebase Nationwide Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Book & Magazine Publishers: FULK Inc Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
Magazine Processing Center charged me for magazine I didn't even order and put them on my credit card some how?? Salt lake city, Utah Internet Author: nevada, Missouri Book & Magazine Publishers: Magazine Processing Center Internet

Jul 12 2014
Subco Magazine Sales Subco Subco Is a Ripoff and Adding Magazine and Annual Subscriptions Without Any Authorization Fresno California Author: Los Angeles, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco Magazine Sales Fresno, California

Jul 11 2014
Midwest Periodicals Scam Houston Nationwide Author: Killeen, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: Midwest Periodicals Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Randy Hamdan OTCSHUB.COM, VIPPENNYSTOCKS.COM Randy Hamdan is an Investor Relations Ponzi Schemer and Rip off Artist Dearborn Michigan
Author: San Diego, California Financial Services: Randy Hamdan Dearborn, Michigan

Jul 07 2014
publisher,s clearing house fraud me saying in email saying congratulations you $1,000,000.00 on 7-5-14 from pch new york New York Author: union city, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: publisher,s clearing house new york, New York

Jul 06 2014
Presidential Who’s Who, Inc Frank Ciaccio Mark Anthony McGuiness Presidential Who’s Who, Inc Frank Ciaccio Mark Anthony McGuiness valley Stream New York
Author: Homer, Alaska Book Publishers: Presidential Who’s Who, Inc Frank Ciaccio Mark Anthony McGuiness valley Stream , New York

Jul 01 2014
Publishers USA Subscripiton Division Will Clark Stole All of my data from my 15 year old company to illegally start his own office in Arlington Texas
Author: Arlingotn, Texas Telemarketers: Publishers USA Subscripiton Division Arlington, Texas

Jul 01 2014
Publishers Clearing House David Miller PCH Scam Taylors South Carolina Author: Taylors, South Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Publishers Clearing House Select State/Province

Jun 30 2014
F.U.L.K. INC. SCAM company using college aged kids to sell magazines door to door. Villa Rica Georgia Author: Los Angeles, California Book & Magazine Publishers: F.U.L.K. INC. Villa Rica, Georgia

Jun 27 2014
Author Solutions trading in Australia as XLibris scammed my 78 year old mother of at least AUD$164,000 using pressure sales techniques Bloomington Indiana Author: Brisbane, Australia, Other Book Publishers: Author Solutions Bloomington, Indiana

Jun 26 2014
Laissez Faire Books Subscription service uses false advertising to take your money and deliver free products. Baltimore MD Author: Centerview, Missouri Book Publishers: Laissez Faire Books Internet

Jun 26 2014
KLMN Readers Services Inc Magazine Refunds not Processed, No Return Email or Call Chesapeake Virginia Author: Dayton, Ohio Book & Magazine Publishers: KLMN Readers Services Inc Chesapeake, Virginia

Jun 26 2014
american sweepstakes publishers Michael washinton this company sent me a report transfer notice telling me if i sent $12.00 i was the winner of 1,0000.000.00 kansas Kansas Author: STANLEY, Virginia Sales People: american sweepstakes publishers kansas, Kansas

Jun 26 2014
RJM Acquisitions LLC saying I purchased books from One Spirit and I have no recollection as I have been in turmoil since 2005 syosset new york Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Book Publishers: RJM Acquisitions LLC Select State/Province

Jun 26 2014
Primetime Readers Service United Readers Service, MANY OTHERS Friendly innocent phone call leads to hundreds of dollars Lakewood Ohio Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Book & Magazine Publishers: Primetime Readers Service Lakewood, Ohio

Jun 25 2014
Publishers clearing house larry butterfield, tony parker, george baker Call recieved fro George Baker UPS driver stated I had won 9+million. Wanted $499. on green dot moneypak scratch card for process. Ended up getting $1725. total and we never received anything. I fell for it because I had entered PCH sweeps previously, now I feel totally stupid and lost the money. Larry Butterfield prize Coordinater was on the phone with me for hours. This I'm sure is the same group that was reported from Arizona in 2013 that I just read about. Wished I would have found the rip off report web site before I caved in and lost the 1725. Nationwide Author: farmington, Missouri Lottery: Publishers clearing house Nationwide

Jun 24 2014
Publishers Clearing House Michael Anderson at 876-250-2690 Raymond  Kennedy at 876-810-9201 Publishers Clearing House Scam N/A South Carolina Author: South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Publishers Clearing House Select State/Province

Jun 24 2014
Discount Magazine Publications ShopMags.com Took payment for subscrition and never sent subscription or issued a refund Bayside New York
Author: Union, Missouri Book & Magazine Publishers: Discount Magazine Publications Bayside, New York

Jun 24 2014
Progressive Business Publications Administrative Professional Update invoiced me for something not ordered and reported my company to collections Malvern Pennsylvania Author: Tucson, Arizona Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern , Pennsylvania

Jun 23 2014
Stephen Baring, WANTED, THEFT, FRAUD, Tempus Suisse, Tempus Gallery, Click Tempus, art_and_watches, Tempus Online, Domain80, Baring Xavier, Qoxo, Dayspring International Publishing, Divine Diamond, Golgotha Media Group, The Cockcrow International Publishers, Business Investment Funding, Jones & Company Lettings Ltd, Stephen Mark Hugh Baring, Salome Jones, Stephen Baring THEFT, SCAM, FRAUD, THREATS, PAWNED WATCHES, TAKEN MONIES FUNDS London United Kingdom
Author: London, Other Miscellaneous Companies: BALIFF London,

Jun 21 2014
Lifestyle Success Charlotte Vaccha Door to door magazine sales by youth turning their lives around Bountiful, Utah Nationwide Author: Bountiful, Utah Book & Magazine Publishers: Lifestyle Success Nationwide

Jun 19 2014
M. C. Services Center, Inc. Bounced check after clearing. Marlborough Massachusetts Author: Buena Vista, Colorado Computer Marketing Companies: M. C. Services Center, Inc. Marlborough, Massachusetts

Jun 19 2014
Sharing Wisdom Foundation Publishing, Inc AKA Joel Ball Joel Ball contracted me to interview subjects and write copy for a school-to-work book on the San Diego Biotech scene. I interviewed several educational leaders from local colleges and completed and submitted write-ups of those subjects. I invoiced Ball for the hourly work, and was given a preliminary check for $705. He asked for more work, which I also completed on deadline. I invoiced that work for $1,200. He accepted the work but then refused to pay, AND cancelled the $705 payment, which my bank bounced. Attempts to find Ball proved fruitless. He still published my work, without byline, or any other credit or payment. I have the contract, the returned check, the original digital and printed files of my work and the book to prove everything. He's a cheat, a liar, and a crook. Sue me for defamation Joel Ball, please. San Diego California Author: Del Mar, California Book Publishers: Sharing Wisdom Foundation Publishing, Inc Select State/Province