Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: publishers clearing house.com
There may be more reports for "publishers clearing house.com"
For more results perform a general search for "publishers clearing house.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
viking magazine They took my money hadn't sent me my magazine Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: viking magazine Internet

Mar 20 2017
Award Notification Commission ANC, International Judging Organization They are privately contacting me. To a substantial opportunity to recieve Award Money of 2,000,000.00 Annunty of 30 annual payments of 66,666.66 or Lump Sum of 1,325,000.00. But I have to remit 12.99 for Premium Offer Purchase Fee for the 2500.00 gift certificate. But, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. I almost sent this in thinking it was Publishers Clearing House. Till I read I had to send in the 12.99. I decided it was a scam. Mine has William S. Barstow Director and a Victoria Mears Accounting. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 20 2017
Entrepreneurs Sales Gregg Petersen Books/Magazine Sales - Total Rip-Off...Never received Memphis TN Author: Collierville, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Michigan

Mar 19 2017
Designboom Design Boom Magazine Competition site has unfair practices. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Designboom Internet

Mar 16 2017
Periodicals I was called by someone who asked if I could hear them well since they were calling from a long distance. They asked if I had made a purchase of some magazines, in which I clearly said no. After this, they wanted me to confirm my address, in which I did not confirm anything, nor did I give them any card information. Hamilton Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: Periodicals Internet

Mar 11 2017
Sweepstakes clearing house Internet Author: Summerville, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Sweepstakes clearing house Internet

Mar 09 2017
Magazine Publishers Service will not cancel subscription when asked repeatidly, keeps billing cc, did not receive watch as stated, says in Montreal, Quebec, however is actually in California, USA, funds are not Canadian, but US, keeps calling, sending magazines not even interested in and would NEVER order, says we can cancel early if we pay $400. Just want them to cancel our subscription, go away and leave us alone. The prices they charge are way more then what a subscription would be if purchasing from the magazine itself. Montreal Quebec Author: Salmo, British Columbia Telemarketers: Magazine Publishers Service Montreal, Quebec

Mar 04 2017
outskirtspress Outskirts press sells it's consumers a lie. The company promises authors 100% of the sale royalties of their book, but it is not so. After they charge you and arm and a leg for one of their packages. They deceive you into a production stage web. This is so unreal and at times very confusing, especially when they send you this pie chart for you to determine how your book price is setup. just cannot figure it out, and phone calls are limited if you get one at all; because they are done by appointments only via emails. So good luck on that. #515 Parker Colorado Colorado Internet Author: Merritt Island, Florida Book Publishers: outskirtspress Internet

Feb 28 2017
Publishers Clearing House Harlan, Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Publishers Clearing House Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Platinum Millennium Ty Cohen I was scammed out of $170 on recurring charges to my bank. It started back in June 2016 but I did not catch it until a week ago as I was going over my bank statement online. North Carolina We value our clients! Author: Marion, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Platinum Millennium Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
america star books/ RacheL broke my contract FREDERICK MD Nationwide Author: VILAS, North Carolina Book Publishers: america star books Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Mediagemm.com mediagemm.com /home/ Stole money from my account. Internet Author: Bedford, New Hampshire Book Publishers: Mediagemm.com Internet

Feb 16 2017
Dana Jackson Bufluv Internet Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Book & Magazine Publishers: Dana Jackson Internet

Feb 09 2017
Supposed publishers clearinghouse David whiteRoger bakerDorothy hart Kept congratulating me for winning, and loads of do you understand me OK Slidell Nationwide Author: Mammoth , Arizona Telemarketers: Supposed publishers clearinghouse Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Triple R Media Life Refined Magazine John Frankot is a dishonest scam artists. He doesn't pay his bills and is always renegotiating. Get cash up front Chicago Illinois Author: Clifton, New Jersey Book & Magazine Publishers: Triple R Media Chicago, Illinois

Feb 07 2017
Tate Publishing, Ryan Tate, Trinity Tate, Mark Swindle A Promise to Tate Publishing is Nothing More than a White Wash Grave Mustang Oklahoma Author: Plano, Texas Book Publishers: Tate Publishing Mustang, Oklahoma

Feb 07 2017
LuxLife Publishing Company Golf Life Company tried to get us to advertise in their 'Golf Life' magazine Boca Raton, but we are in Pittsburgh Florida, but we are in PA Update Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: LuxLife Publishing Company Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 02 2017
Associated Publishers Network Magazine Charged my card somehow without authorization of $122 and I have gotten 6x of $36 a pop overdraft charges. Internet Author: Spokane, Washington Telemarketers: Associated Publishers Network Magazine Internet

Feb 01 2017
JasonMcbride.com jason mcbride He took a $1000 and should deliver four chapter of a book 30 days ago never happened Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Book Publishers: JasonMcbride.com Internet

Jan 28 2017
Publishers Clearing House PCH PCH Deceptive Trade Practices Bait and Switch Non Winners Internet
Added Photos Author: Arlington, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Publishers Clearing House PCH Internet

Jan 27 2017
Publishers Clearing House Received phone calls from Michael Washington (509)980-0050 saying I have won $2.2 million dollars and he indicated that he is the general manager of Publishers Clearing House publishersclearinghouse.com Internet Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Jan 24 2017
Lost Ways Claude Davis Scam Offers 4 Survival Books Sends One Paperback Instead of Hard Cover Internet Author: Hanahan, South Carolina Book Publishers: Lost Ways Internet

Jan 15 2017
Tate Publishing Failed to deliver books after being paid Mustang Oklahoma Author: Scarsdale, New York Book Publishers: Tate Publishing Mustang, Oklahoma

Jan 05 2017
HEARST magazines Sent me an invoice for subscriptions to issues of Country Living and Good Housekeeping magazines of which I did not order and then they sent me a Good Housekeeping magazine in the mail. The subscription invoice has an amount due of $17.97 and a payment reference # 000631118129 no phone number no option to decline or return envelope. Harlan Iowa Author: Huntington, West Virginia Book & Magazine Publishers: HEARST magazines Harlan, Iowa

Jan 05 2017
Write One Publications Inc WriteOnePublicationsLifeofawriterStephanie Newell Ripped off, breached contract, did not complete the work or services paid for, refused to refund money owed, did a horrible job on book, deceptive practices, condescending, no resolution Chicago, Maretta Georgia Internet and Georgia, Illinois Rebuttal to Author Carmen Love Author: Isanti, Minnesota Book Publishers: Write One Publications Inc Internet