Your Search | publishers clearing house.com

1, Report #1191372

Nov 25 2014
Agri-Pulse.com Sara Wyant, publisher, Daniel Enoch, Managing Editor Bilked me of payment Washington DC Author: Chicago, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Agri-Pulse.com Washington, DC , Dist of Columbia

2, Report #1190690

Nov 21 2014
PCH PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE 2012 NEVER MISSED A DAY WON 10.00 GIFT CARD NEVER RECIEVE CONTACTED THEM 4 TIMES. Nationwide Author: Baltimore , Maryland Customer: PCH Nationwide

3, Report #1190382

Nov 20 2014
national magazine service scam magazine subscription Nationwide Author: deltona, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: national magazine service Nationwide

4, Report #1190250

Nov 20 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes Center I was contacted to receive Magazines and 100 gift card for Wal-Mart....I have never received the wal-mart gift card and I receive magazines I do not even want to look at. Arvada Colorado Author: Saint Clairsville, Ohio Telemarketers: Publishers Sweepstakes Center Arvada, Colorado

Nov 11 2014
DMI Central Clearing House:Texas Barbara Miller of Customer Service phoned me to let me know that I WON A COMPLETE PHOTO PACKAGE THAT INCLUDES THE TOP OF THE LINE CAM-CORD, CAMERA WITH SOFTWARE AND THE TRI-POD, CASE AND EXTRA ZOOM LENS. SO, I PAID THE PRICE OF SHIPPING AND HANDLING AND I RECEIVED A TRACKING #, AND AN ACCOUNT #, WEEKS AGO. I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY EVIDENCE OF THE EQUIPMENT! Carrollton Texas Author: Visalia , California Questionable Activities: DMI Central Clearing House:Texas Carrollton , Texas

Nov 06 2014
United Publishing Warning! This guide to buying prescription drugs overseas is not worth the paper it is printed on! Wilmington Delaware Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: United Publishing Wilmingtonb, Delaware

Nov 06 2014
Country Door Overpriced and Can't understand English Monroe Wisconsin Author: Schwenksville, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Country Door Catalog Monroe, Wisconsin

Nov 03 2014
MPO Consultants The ReadersClub Keeps send collection letters Champlain New York Author: Tallahassee , Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: MPO Consultants Champlain, New York

Nov 03 2014
publishers clearing house Pch Danielle Lam contacted me and said that I won a hundred grand and that I had to send money in order to get the check to me and I did that and they said they were on their way here her and Ted Sloan flown port Washington. new york Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: publishers clearing house Nationwide

Nov 03 2014
International Top 100 Magazine No phone calls returned from billing department and still no credit given back. Astoria New York Author: Wisconsin Book & Magazine Publishers: International Top 100 Magazine Astoria, New York

Nov 02 2014
American Sweepstakes Publishers ,ASP, Michael Washington, Tracking Manager Postal Mail Scammers!.I wish we as a people did more to prevent internet thieves and scammers. Kansas City, Kansas 66112-2954 Author: Boerne, Texas Casinos & Cardrooms: American Sweepstakes Publishers Select State/Province

Oct 30 2014
Publishers Billing Association Magazine Payment Services, Readers Payment Services, Publishers Billing Exchange, Magazine Payment Services, Orbital Publishing Group, American Consumer Publishing, and over 50 more TA names Magazine Subscription Rip-Off White City Oregon Author: va beach, Virginia Mail Order Services: Publishers Billing Association White City, Oregon

Oct 30 2014
Metro Mode Magazine Denver - Bill Cameron William Cameron Years of deception, bogus claims, and potential fraud. Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Book & Magazine Publishers: Metro Mode Magazine Denver - Bill Cameron Denver, Colorado

Oct 29 2014
Publishers Clearing House every month they tell me their coming too my house to present me with a big check ballons and champagne on a certain date and im gonna be a believer and a millionaire... New York Author: Holland, Michigan ORGANIZED CRIME: Publishers Clearing House Select State/Province

Oct 29 2014
Insight Publishing Innovators Group Lies, Lies, Lies and More Lies! Sevierville Tennessee
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Book Publishers: Insight Publishing Sevierville, Tennessee

Oct 24 2014
Marketing Unlimited Services Magazine Direct Cancelled 2 Years ago still want $919 Dallas Texas Author: Lanham, Maryland Book & Magazine Publishers: Marketing Unlimited Services Dallas, Texas

Oct 24 2014
Subco garbage magazine in my mail Fresno California Author: Prov, Rhode Island Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco Internet

Oct 23 2014
Reward Zone USA Sweepstakes Scam Internet Author: Jesup, Georgia Book & Magazine Publishers: Reward Zone USA Internet

Oct 17 2014
Umbrella Recovery Team An attempt to pilfer money from me for services NOT Rendered!! La Quinta California Author: Underwood, Iowa Book & Magazine Publishers: Umbrella Recovery Team La Quinta, California

Oct 11 2014
american sweepstakes publishers they said I won one million dollars, every time they send me correspondence they request a one time processing fee of $12.00 .IT says void without fee. Also it is to release fund to me. I KEEP GETTING REQUESTS FOR FEES AND NO MONEY PAID TO ME. kansas city Kansas Author: wildwood, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: american sweepstakes publishers kansas city, Kansas

Oct 10 2014
JACOB MILLER DIRECTOR FOR PUBLISHER'S CLEARING HOUSE; MONEY PACK SCRATCH CARD I received a phone call from Jacob Miller Director of publishers clearing house stating I had won 2.5 million dollars, he mentioned Money Pach Scratch Card & they were on the way to my house to deliver the check. he did not say he did not say Author: Mamou, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: JACOB MILLER Select State/Province

Oct 08 2014
NAOMI PAULS Editor / Independent Publishing Consultant Naomi Pauls Editor / Independent Publishing Consultant VANCOUVER NAOMI PAULS STOLES THE RIGTHS OF YOUR BOOKS VANCOUVER BC Nationwide
Author: VANCOUVER, British Columbia Book Publishers: NAOMI PAULS Editor / Independent Publishing Consultant Nationwide

Oct 07 2014
Sweepstakes Clearing House Cuisinart Cookware and Dell Desktop Computer Dallas Texas Author: New Albany, Indiana Computer Mail Order: Sweepstakes Clearing House Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2014
National Magazine Services Publishers Payment Sneaky, Deceptive, Rip-Off White City Oregon Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Newspapers – Magazines: National Magazine Services White City, Oregon

Oct 03 2014
publishers clearing house merchandise offer at low price...then raped on shipping and handling then billed with late fee Harlan, Iowa Nationwide Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: publishers clearing house Nationwide