Your Search | publishers clearing house.com

Nov 23 2016
Great American Readers FRAUD Bloomington Nationwide Author: Farmington, Arkansas Book & Magazine Publishers: Great American Readers Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Editor Pro-Jill Hughes This is an editor that did virtually no real editing for $5000 and would not release her work until fully paid for. Mason Ohio Author: Tampa, Florida Book Publishers: Editor Pro-Jill Hughes Mason, Ohio

Lit Fire Publishing Fake, Ripoff, liers Atlanta, Georgia
Author: Angier, North Carolina Book Publishers: Lit Fire Publishing Atlanta, , Georgia

Nov 21 2016
Garden state reader Aka Capitol Magazine service I was called by them Avenel New Jersey Author: Ashford, Washington Book & Magazine Publishers: Garden state reader Avenel, New Jersey

Nov 21 2016
Teresa Howell-Walking in Victory International LLC. Teresa B. Howell did not pay for the work that was done for her. Durham Internet
Teresa B. Howell Made False Claims To Credit Card Company Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Book Publishers: Teresa Howell Internet

Nov 18 2016
Publishers clearing house Pch Posted on their sight I won $10,000 then emailed me they made a mistake sorry Don't knoe Author: Toms river, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Publishers clearing house

Nov 18 2016
North Beach Art Gallery Brooke Trace She was supposed to block published article foe me to include in a book. She ashed for $20 initially for 40 articles and when she believed the book was going to be a hit she demanded $400 an hour amounting to $4000 and she refused to give me my manuscript unless I submitted to her extortin. She is a thief. She runs phoney charity events and gives nothing to charity . FORT lAUDERDALE Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: North Beach Art Gallery FORT lAUDERDALE, Florida

Nov 18 2016
Kevin J. Parsons Tried To Scam My Company For Fake/Non-Existant Fees Belfast, Mpumalanga Internet
Happy Customer of Kevin J. Parsons Author: Other Book Publishers: Kevin J Parsons Internet

Nov 16 2016
Bizrate Bizrate insights, Bizrate reports Magazines, Survey, rewards, Magazines Los Angeles California Author: Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Bizrate Los Angeles, California

Nov 14 2016
Progressive Business Publications Progressive Business Publications Billing me for a publication that I never ordered and threatening me with collections and harming my credit report. Malvern Pennsylvania Malvern Pennsylvania Author: New Hampshire Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

Nov 03 2016
CHINA SEVEN COLOR GROUP CO LTD SALES @CHINAPRINTINGEXPORT.COM, JINHUA PRINTING COLOR PRODUCTS PRINTING COMPANY FROM SHENZHEN NOT TO BE TRUSTED. SHENZHEN,GUANDONG SHENZHEN, GUANDONG PROVINCE Sample, exchanged emails and poor quality Author: Miami, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: CHINA SEVEN COLOR GROUP CO LTD SHENZHEN,GUANDONG,

Nov 01 2016
owlsbooks sold through abebooks website numerous book orders toledo ohio Internet Author: regina, California Book & Magazine Publishers: owlsbooks Internet

Oct 25 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH I was given notice on the PCH site that I was the $10,000 appreciation week winner, It was follwed by an email the next morning stating they made an error. Internet
Author: SACRAMENTO, California Liars: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Oct 25 2016
HipHop Weekly Magazine Scamming people who order HipHop Weekly Magazine Internet Author: Lafayette, Colorado Book & Magazine Publishers: HipHop Weekly Magazine Internet

Oct 22 2016
Subco Scam, Fraud Fresno California Author: , Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco california

Oct 12 2016
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE PCH etc... Misleading, failure to follow thru, impossible promises, dishonest, evasive, no accountability, all lights and flattery with no quality product attention Nationwide Say what? Author: st maries, Idaho Computer Mail Order: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
New Age Marketing Luxury Lifestyle Magazine New Age Marketing is a scam Delray Beach Florida Author: Hailey, Idaho Book & Magazine Publishers: New Age Marketing Delray Beach, Florida

18, Report #1331961

Oct 06 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Grand prize winner of $10,000 was a mistake and I am not the winner. California
Author: SAN LEANDRO, California Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House California

Oct 04 2016
HipHopWeekly Took my money never got 1 issue Nationwide Author: Moreno Valley , California Book & Magazine Publishers: HipHopWeekly Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Publishers Clearing House-report # 1331337 Also known as PCH When I saw my name on a pop-up on PCH as being the newest winner of $10,000, I was estatic with joy. I have two holes in my roof, my stove broke 1 1/2 years ago, and I'm sleeping on two top mattresses. But, an email I received from Emily Johnson, mgr of PCH customer service told me it was all a matter of 'human error'! You already stated it. www.pch.com Author: Sacramento, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Publishers Clearing House-report # 1331337 Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
publishers clearing house pch said i won $10,000 dollars but took it back..HUH??? unknown Nationwide Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: publishers clearing house Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Publishers Clearing house Michael collins called me, kept me on the phone for 30 minutes, I gave no information, he told me I won a car and a million dollars and was to be delivered 29 sep 2016(same day) new york New York Author: florence, Alabama Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing house new york, New York

Oct 01 2016
Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Inside Sales--the sales pitch was fraudulent. they have only been in business under current new..they had to change to new name due to credit card fraud Bellmore, New York Internet Author: East Meadow, NY, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Internet

Sep 30 2016
Adswizz - HenryEmbleton and Tom Yeung Adswizz refuse to pay Audio Advertising publishers. 100's of thousands of ad impressions served none paid for. San Francisco California Internet
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Internet Services: Adswizz Internet

Sep 30 2016
Magazine Solutions Told me I owed for magazine subscription Smyrna, Georgia Internet Author: East Grand Forks, Minnesota Appliances: Book & Magazine Publishers: Magazine Solutions Internet