Your Search | publishers clearing house.com

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
American sweepstakes publishers Micheal Washington Micheal Washington Kansas City Author: crestview, Florida Cash Services: American sweepstakes publishers Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
James Cooper Publisher Clearing House 18762922547 CK 7436Badge # 11061 YOU WON from Publish Clearing House jamica Nationwide Author: Colorado Travel Services: James Cooper Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
National Magazine Exchange Cannot cancel already paid for. Just called to inter sweepstakes. CLEARWATER Florida Author: Quincy, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange CLEARWATER, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Family readers Family readers Magazines Nationwide Nationwide Author: Stoughton , Wisconsin Book & Magazine Publishers: Family readers Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Publisher Clearing House They say no purchase is required and then require you search foe products under the pretence you have 4 payments, Then double or triple the amount, when company calls or e-mail. false Nationwide Author: League City, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Publisher Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
Publishers Marketing Bureau PMB scalps magazine subscription prices to naive seniors Norfolk Virginia Author: Daphne, Alabama Telemarketers: Publishers Marketing Bureau Norfolk, Virginia

Aug 08 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Publishers Clearing House first news of $5000 per month for ever; 1 million prize, Now demand of $33.43 immediately for items sent I never ordered 720 Winners Circle, St. Cloud Minnesota
Author: Edison, New Jersey ORGANIZED CRIME: Publishers Clearing House Internet

10, Report #1320209

Aug 02 2016
PCH Publisher Clearing House Mr. Richard -something- from -something- police department - had a foreign accent said i won 3.5 millon dollars and a red 2017 mercedes benz. All I had to do was pay shipping and handling fees fo $550 to a western union processing center. Washington New York Author: Joplin, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: PCH Publisher Clearing House Washington, New York

11, Report #1319020

Jul 26 2016
Combined Publishers service They sold me a bill of goods. I got a phone call from them wanting payment. We only got the bill the day before. That set off alarms with me and I got the bill and opened it. Well , along with my order was a 26 weeks of espn magazine which we never talked about. Malden Massachusetts Author: Ft. Scott, Kansas Halls & Auditoriums: Combined Publishers service Malden, Massachusetts

Jul 24 2016
LitFire Publishing LitFire Publishing Scam, Writer Beware, Scam Alert Atlanta Georgia Author: Alabama Book Publishers: LitFire Publishing Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House ,Mega Millions, and Multi-State Lottery Association Sent a check to be deposited for attorney fees to claim $2,250,000.00. Winter Haven Florida
Author: Attalla, Alabama Lawyers: Publishers Clearing House Winter Haven, Florida

Jul 23 2016
I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Total Ripp Off, he trolls Linkedin Dont believe, if you give him your money you will be sorry !! Delaware New York Author: Bronx , New York Book Publishers: I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Delaware , Massachusetts

Jul 22 2016
Publishing clearing house  New york Nationwide
Author: Chicago, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishing clearing house Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Entrepreneurs Sales - door to door magazine sales, magazines never arrived - Michigan City Indiana Author: Naperville, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Indiana

Jul 21 2016
Allstate marketing services Using an old address of mine I was signed up for4 magazine subscriptions thatI did not authorize Village of Sheffield Ohio Author: Rio rancho, New Mexico Book & Magazine Publishers: Allstate marketing services Village of Sheffield, Ohio

Jul 21 2016
John Riddle, author , ghost writer John Riddle john Riddle is a scam artist and has ripped our firm off for several thousand doallrs Nationwide Author: Bristol, Tennessee Book Publishers: John Riddle, author , ghost writer Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
FC&A Medical Publishing FC&A Publishing FC&A continues to send my 84 year old aunt letters, bills and books that she never requested. Peachtree Georgia Author: Loveland, Colorado Book Publishers: FC&A Medical Publishing Peachtree, Georgia

Jul 15 2016
American sweepstakes publishers American sweepstakes publishers They tell you to send them $12 or more so you can get a payoff of the million or more and guaranteed you'll never see it Department of prize that info Ks 66112-2954 Kansas Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Liars: American sweepstakes publishers Department of prize that info Ks 66112-2954, Kansas

Jul 15 2016
LifetimePublishing.com Golf Life Magazine Scam Artists posing as Pro Golf Magazine Publishers Beware! I dont know Nationwide Correction: to complaint Author: Clarendon Hills, Illinois News Media: LifetimePublishing.com Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
PSV Health Revelations Gross overcharge for products Balimore Maryland Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Book & Magazine Publishers: PSV Health Revelations Balimore, Maryland

Jul 13 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing Linda and Frank Sullivan and C.Vera They did not send me the dealership package that I paid $197.00 for Chicago Illinois It takes 10 business days for personal checks Author: Dallas, Texas Book Publishers: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Jul 12 2016
Progressive Business Publications Billing me for a publication that I never ordered and threatening me with collections and harming my credit report. Malvern Pennsylvania Author: Bauxite, Arkansas Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

Jul 08 2016
Art Platform NYC Juliette Townsend Credit Card Fraud, No delivery of product New York City New York Author: Bristol, Other Book Publishers: Art Platform NYC NYC, New York