Your Search | publishers clearing house sweepstakes

26, Report #1322058

Aug 11 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
BONNIE NICHOLS Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 10 2016
Publishers Marketing Bureau PMB scalps magazine subscription prices to naive seniors Norfolk Virginia Author: Daphne, Alabama Telemarketers: Publishers Marketing Bureau Norfolk, Virginia

Aug 09 2016
Paul Sawyer - Painting Custom Discount Painting House/Business Painting Con Artist Who Is An Ex Con - CONSUMER BEWARE lake arrowhead; Wrightwood; Hesperia;Inland Empire California
Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Home Improvements: Paul Sawyer - Painting Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Pathlight Property Management Worse property Management Company! House was filthy and had holes in walls Plano Texas
Author: Riverview, Florida Real Estate Services: Pathlight Property Management Plano, Texas

Aug 08 2016
Filtropur Vaccums Vfs Filtropur These people are a bunch of rip-offs! I spent about $2000.00 on this piece of crap that never worked. I had to go out and buy a new vac. that I spent about $700.00 on that really works. I feel I was taken advantage of as my husband had just passed away not too long before this incident. I was not thinking clearly when they came to the house. I really would like to get my money back as I'm on Social Security Disability and don't make alot of money. Please would someone make these crooks pay through the nose for doing this to unspecting people? Broadview Heights Ohio Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Filtropur Vaccums Broadview Heights, Ohio

Aug 08 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Publishers Clearing House first news of $5000 per month for ever; 1 million prize, Now demand of $33.43 immediately for items sent I never ordered 720 Winners Circle, St. Cloud Minnesota
Author: Edison, New Jersey ORGANIZED CRIME: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Aug 07 2016
Ice House I recently worked with a well known caterer at the Ice House. I must say that I was appalled at the unprofessionalism of this venue. The manager, in my opinion, was unaccomodating and rude. We were allowed no work space in the kitchen and absolutely no cooling space. Jackson Mississippi Author: MS, Mississippi Caterers: Ice House Jackson, Mississippi

Aug 07 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Sweepstakes Prize Entry Center That I won $12,000,000.00. Have to send them $5 Research and Data Fee..Really if I won't they would of taken $5 out of all that money. Scam so sick of all Dallas Texas Author: Reading, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Aug 06 2016
UK Options Investment House Jake Evans, Account Manager UK Options Investment 'scam' House Internet Author: Poole, Alabama Investment Brokers: UK Options Investment House Internet

35, Report #1320840

Aug 05 2016
Elite Trucking and Excavating Ken Hall Defamer of Character Portland Tennessee Author: White House, Tennessee Work Place Bullies: Elite Trucking and Excavating Portland, Tennessee

36, Report #1319908

Aug 03 2016
Beavers Built construction Bradley Beavers Bradley Beavers wanted to dig down to see if my house needed Footers so he Conned me into letting me let him dig down to my footers. While digging with the back h*e he broke my one inch water line. I was sleeping while he pulled in the driveway to do this. After he dig down to the footers witch he tore up with his back h*e he talked me into letting him put in a crock outside in a residential neighborhood. He tore up the yard on one side of the house and buried alot of my landscape bricks. He lied to me about all the things he was going to do like snake my 2 inch basement drain. It cost me 6,795.00 for Bradley Beavers to break my 1 inch copper water pipe and I had a 500.00 water bill and he keeps lying that he is going to come put in a new water line but he never shows up or calls me. This man is a con artist and I would never let him do any work for you. It's going to cost me 3,000.00 dollars to get a new water line and undo the work he did. Geneva Ohio
Author: Painesville , Ohio Liars: Beavers Built construction Geneva, Ohio

37, Report #1320333

Aug 02 2016
Raj Natarajan, Mint Homes, Durham House Unpaid Merchandise Houston Texas Author: Spring, Texas Home Improvements: Raj Natarajan Houston, Texas

38, Report #1320209

Aug 02 2016
PCH Publisher Clearing House Mr. Richard -something- from -something- police department - had a foreign accent said i won 3.5 millon dollars and a red 2017 mercedes benz. All I had to do was pay shipping and handling fees fo $550 to a western union processing center. Washington New York Author: Joplin, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: PCH Publisher Clearing House Washington, New York

39, Report #1320074

Aug 01 2016
Zerorez of Las Vegas They cleaned a black Carpet on top of my white carpet and the black bleed thrue on to the white carpet it left black stains and they company would not admit to doing that. Dont ever use them they are very nasty people. Got very angry with me and I had to get them out of my house Las Vegas Nevada Author: HENDERSON, Nevada Cleaning Services: Zerorez of Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

40, Report #1319985

Aug 01 2016
Crisco Builders INC. Chris Eisenhardt I hired Crisco builders to pour my foundation of my house which cracked and put a window in the place. Catskill.New York Author: Elka Park, New York Builders & Contractors: Crisco Builders INC. Catskill, New York

41, Report #1219243

Jul 28 2016
David Moore SHOCKING LIAR Lise Winicki Scammed Me Out of $5000.00 to stay in my apartment and Ate Everything in the House and Left it a Disgusting Mess Los Angeles California Lise Winicki did the same thing to me Author: Los angeles, California Federal Government: David Moore Los Angeles , California

42, Report #1319454

Jul 28 2016
Reliable Heating & Air Please repair your a/c products Compressor is overheating and it is Hot in this house Kennesaw Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Reliable Heating & Air Kennesaw, Georgia

43, Report #1319406

Jul 28 2016
Graves General Contractors Cory Graves I paid this contractor $49,100.00 with a paid in full receipt. He was to provide siding replacement, full electrical replacement, plumbing replacement, insulation replacement, refinishing existing cabinets, all new trim throughout the home and house brought back to 100% turn key status. He took my money and did not perform any of the work per the contract. I had to do the work with help of friends. Repay everything that I already paid Cory Graves for. My home is not complete nor do I have the funds to complete. Ponce De Leon Florida Author: DEFUNIAK SPRINGS, Florida Builders & Contractors: Graves General Contractors Ponce De Leon, Florida

44, Report #1319319

Jul 27 2016
Gloria Jean Prior Gloria prior Gloria Jean Prior owes over $19,000 in rent fees and $15,000 in damage to the house I rented her Temple hills Maryland Author: Springfield , Virginia Government Worker: Gloria Jean Prior Temple hills , Maryland

45, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

46, Report #1319260

House of Cars Providing false or misleading information Calgary Alberta
Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Dealers: House of Cars Nationwide

47, Report #1319199

Jul 27 2016
AWHR Awful Customer Service - When I was selling my house I called to get the buyout information and it has taken 3 days so far and no response. buffalo grove Illinois Author: westborough, Massachusetts Appliances: AWHR buffalo grove, Illinois

48, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

49, Report #1319020

Jul 26 2016
Combined Publishers service They sold me a bill of goods. I got a phone call from them wanting payment. We only got the bill the day before. That set off alarms with me and I got the bill and opened it. Well , along with my order was a 26 weeks of espn magazine which we never talked about. Malden Massachusetts Author: Ft. Scott, Kansas Halls & Auditoriums: Combined Publishers service Malden, Massachusetts

Jul 26 2016
ProBikeKit Never Fulfilled Order as Advertised - Horrendous Customer Service Meridian House, Gadbrook Park, Cheshire, CW9 7RA UK Author: Rocky Hill, Connecticut Sporting Goods: ProBikeKit Internet