PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE SWEEPSTAKES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: publishers clearing house sweepstakes
There may be more specific results for "publishers clearing house sweepstakes"
For more specific results for "publishers clearing house sweepstakes"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 09 2017
Nancy Whitford/ Sales Her selling practices, did not disclose info about the house, such as bad floors, old air conditioner Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Nancy Whitford/ Sales Saint Petersburg, Florida

Oct 08 2017
Consider it Done Maintenance Services This guy charged my 79 year old mother 2000 dollars for a fence. He charged her at the rate of 65 an hour, and it's only been up since the summer, and it is now coming apart. Took a look at it and can see spots all over it where he didn't even put any screws in, just painted over top of it. My mother demanded that he fix it, so he came over thinking no one was at my moms place (I was there cleaning her house) I watched him make a buddy of his cut a board, screw it to the fence, then leave. Took 25 seconds. So I text him to ask if he's fixed the fence, and he totally lies to me, stating it was all repaired, awaiting painting. I then said he was full of it, that I had seen him. I then sent him all the pics of the FUBAR fence and the damage he caused. All I got was radio silence. So this guy ripped off a Korean War veteran dying from cancer as well as his sick wife. These people are my parents and i want to stop this man from ripping off anymore seniors. He isn't even a journeyman in anything (I asked) and he charged my parents double the journeyman rate. Red Deer Alberta
Author: Red Deer, Alberta Home Improvements: Consider it Done Maintenance Services Red Deer, Alberta

Oct 08 2017
Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Bryan Davis is the online hacker with different names, phone numbers and IEP address and different locations too in different countries too online hackers tacoma, washington Nationwide Wells fargo was agreeing with ashley hawthorne that I was harassing her it was down right dirty what those felon employees did to me because they was starring at me because she was calling the police Author: Tacoma, Washington Civil Rights Violators: Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Danelle Hunter - Biggin & Scott Knox Danelle Hunter - Biggin & Scott Boronia - Velan Real Estate Pty Ltd. - Biggin & Scott Wantirna SCAM, REVIEWS, WORST REAL ESTATE AGENT, ROTTEN REALTOR Melbourne Victoria
Biggin & Scott Knox Update Author: Melbourne, Alabama Realtors: Danelle Hunter - Biggin & Scott Knox Internet

Oct 08 2017
TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insurance Cancel my car insurance leaving me without insurance and use of car to go to work. They're sales representatives took all of my information regarding my travel to work and now they are saying I travel execessively. 30 miles a day five days a week. Other than that I go to the supermaket down the street from my house. They took my money and won't return after I've found a better well known insurance company. Jericho New York Author: Hempstead, New York Car Insurance: TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insruance Jericho, New York

Oct 08 2017
MEDIALEE.COM charged my account $1 a month ,i know thats not much,but what is it for? MONTREAL Quebec Author: Pikeville, Tennessee Book Publishers: MEDIALEE.COM MONTREAL, Quebec

Oct 08 2017
homeencounter kim heather alonda 9/11/2017 tree up rooted from hurracane erma the tree will fall on house no responce from homeencountr jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Public Bathrooms: homeencounter jacksonville , Florida

Oct 07 2017
Wirter Mangrum, Jerrod Washington, A List Group LLC, LYFE Corporation Beverly Hills California Social Butterphly Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Social Butterphly Beverly Hills, California

Oct 06 2017
LGI homes I bought a house three months ago and now bdrm door won't close and cracks are developing in walls Nationwide Author: Woodland, Washington Builders & Contractors: LGI homes Nationwide

Oct 06 2017
House Of Engine's TOTAL RIPOFF!!! DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO HOUSE OF ENGINE'S Pomona California Author: Pomona, California Auto Repair Service: House Of Engine's ,

Oct 06 2017
Kingston, Jamaica Publishers Clearing House Scam claim I won second prize 475,000. and 2017 Mercedes Benz. Gave me a claim number and told me to call 876-865-2238 and to ask for a Mr. Micheal Golden. They then would have the Publisures Clearing House Prize Patrol sent to my house with a camera crew to tape and use in a commercial. Kingston, Jamaica Kingston, Jamai Author: Des Moines, Iowa Telemarketers: Kingston, Jamaica Publishers Clearing House Scam ,

Oct 06 2017
Royal Nonesuch Humor Writing Award Mark Twain House Discrimination against male writers Hartford Connecticut I stand by the report, but will spend no more time on it Author: Rollinsville, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Royal Nonesuch Humor Writing Award Hartford, Connecticut

Oct 06 2017
Laban Roomes Goldgenie MISREPRESENTATION TO DEFRAUD THE PURCHASER. London Investor remorse and false statements. Author: Other Telephones: Laban Roomes Goldgenie London,

Oct 05 2017
J&Z Remodeler's LLC, Inc. John Ramirez, Sr. Contractor took $5,000, Did not do work on burned house of 72 year old widow. Elmendorf Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Builders & Contractors: J&Z Remodeler's LLC, Inc. Elmendorf, Texas

Oct 05 2017
Publishers Clearning House Mr. Todd Sloane Too good to be true winnings Unknown Nationwide Author: Oceanside, California Lottery: Publishers Clearning House Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Dead Beat Tenants! Landlords beware! Destroyed my property! Miami Florida
Thank you Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Miami, Florida

Oct 04 2017
School House Folders ,AKA PMC Networking, Genea Aikens, Joe Dow, Jeni Dow, Dereck Coutts REALTORS BEWARE!!!! Beaverton Oregon
Author: Torrance, California Real Estate Services: School House Folders (AKA PMC Networking) Beaverton, Oregon

Oct 04 2017
Finacial report services awards Sweepstakes financial report services Took the 12 .00 fee several times and no award Kansas City Kansas
Author: Rush Springs, Oklahoma Cash Services: Finacial report services awards Kansas City , Kansas

Oct 04 2017
Centered Health Bailard House - Teen Treatment We were SHOCKED by what we learned about Centered Health! Malibu California Author: Malibu, California Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Centered Health Malibu, California

Oct 04 2017
Olshan foundation repair The lady that we bought the house from bought the extended warranty and transferred the warranty to us. We started having problems with our kitchen floor sinking and cracks and settling with brick outside. We called Olshan and they sent their warranty manager out to our home. He walked around the house saw the cracks. Came in the house and saw the kitchen problem and then told us there was nothing he could do. He never went under the house nor acknowledged the problems. The lady paid 10,000 dfollars for the house repairs and warranty. What good is it if they will not do any work? Dallas Texas
Author: Cleburne, Texas Home Improvements: Olshan foundation repair Dallas , Texas

Oct 04 2017
Michael Anderson ,Juanita Mason Call claiming I won a sweepstakes based on stores i shop at Author: Johnstown, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Michael Anderson ,

Oct 03 2017
Marion B Real Estate, Inc. Slumlord allowed sewer water to flood house, instead of repairing an eviction notice was served! Slidell Louisiana
Author: Slidell, Louisiana Real Estate Services: Marion B Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
All my Sons (of b******) Two men and a truckAll my sons All my sons movers The date of moving, the owner Frank called me to inform me that they would be running late. Talk about four hours late with men overworked leaving little energy to complete my job .Frank then suggested to change our original agreement of two men and a truck for $119 an hour, suggesting a third man would be much faster and I would be pleased for $139 an hour . What a rip off Pensacola Florida 3rd Mover Is Always a Good Idea Author: Pensacola, Florida Moving Companies: All my Sons (of b******) Pensacola, Florida

Oct 03 2017
OMEGA RELOCATIONS Poor service Miami Florida CUSTOMER POSTING FALSE CLAIMS - MIAMI TO FRANCE Author: Saint Julia, Florida Shipping & Handling: OMEGA RELOCATIONS Miami, Florida