Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: publishers clearing house sweepstakes
There may be more reports for "publishers clearing house sweepstakes"
For more results perform a general search for "publishers clearing house sweepstakes"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 04 2017
Great white Interiors This guy lived with me for a year. I paid him to do some work for me and he never finished the work. Plus I don't know what kind of drugs he was on but he tore my house and outside of my house up. He has anger issues every time I ask him if he did something like hit my fence or drove into my front yard he got angry. Finally one day I asked him something he threatened my life so I got a restraining order on him. Mentor Ohio
Author: Painesville, Ohio Interior Decorators: Great white Interiors Mentor, Ohio

Mar 04 2017
outskirtspress Outskirts press sells it's consumers a lie. The company promises authors 100% of the sale royalties of their book, but it is not so. After they charge you and arm and a leg for one of their packages. They deceive you into a production stage web. This is so unreal and at times very confusing, especially when they send you this pie chart for you to determine how your book price is setup. just cannot figure it out, and phone calls are limited if you get one at all; because they are done by appointments only via emails. So good luck on that. #515 Parker Colorado Colorado Internet Author: Merritt Island, Florida Book Publishers: outskirtspress Internet

Mar 02 2017
Fridge House. James Collins and Gerry collins Stole my money Plumerville Arizona Author: Meriden, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Fridge House300 Plumerville, Arizona

Feb 28 2017
National Detail Pros Nationaldetailpros.com The company sent a detailer out to my house was to be their between 9&11 Am showed up at 1430 pm did a bad job on my boat and charge my card with a 225.00 extra charge Tampa Florida Internet We're Sorry For The Confusion Author: Palm Coast, Florida Maintenance Companies: National Detail Pros Internet

Feb 28 2017
Publishers Clearing House Harlan, Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Publishers Clearing House Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Fidelity Financial Incorporated Sent a letter saying I won 250.000 dollar from a consumers sweepstakes held on Feb.13th 2017.Then they sent a check for 2,350.00 to help pay the processing fees. USA office 881 Main Ave Los Angeles CA 90014 Nationwide Author: Mendenhall, Mississippi Banks: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Platinum Millennium Ty Cohen I was scammed out of $170 on recurring charges to my bank. It started back in June 2016 but I did not catch it until a week ago as I was going over my bank statement online. North Carolina We value our clients! Author: Marion, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Platinum Millennium Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
america star books/ RacheL broke my contract FREDERICK MD Nationwide Author: VILAS, North Carolina Book Publishers: america star books Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Ray Rau Rau BuildersRustic Ranch HomesRay Rau Builders Scammed us & didnt finish house Spring Texas Author: Angleton, Texas Builders & Contractors: Ray Rau Internet

Feb 26 2017
Sobriety experience The sober experience Sheath house Scottsdale soberhouse.com jack Byrd Insurance fraud rent theft deposit scam Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Sex Offenders: Sobriety experience Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 25 2017
 Stephen Goepel Do not do real estate business with Stephen Goepel..he will steal your our money... and he cuts major corners on his beach house builds 4905 Long Beach Blvd, holgate Holgate New Jersey Author: New Jersey Real Estate Services: Stephen Goepel Holgate, New Jersey

Feb 25 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Josh LynchCharles Randy Lance AKA Chad Completely destroyed my floor, threatened my family,this company even threstened to pose as a fake customer and call my wifes company to try to get her fired, con us out of our money leaving us to completely have to redo my floors and repaint alot of my house due to the damage they caused, 2 months later and a 10 day job is still not completed!!! Daytona Florida
Feel free to come see the still unfinished job for yourself! Author: St. Augustine, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Pro Complete Services Florida

Feb 24 2017
Auction Nation Auction house Phoenix Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Auction Nation Internet

Feb 24 2017
SUPERIOR MOVING AND STORAGE THEY MOVED US AND LEFT HALF OF OUR BELONGINGS IN OUR GARAGE AND THEY REFUSED TO COME BACK TO PLACE THEM IN THE HOUSE AS PER THE CONTRACT. POMPANO Florida
Author: MIAMI, Florida Moving Companies: SUPERIOR MOVING AND STORAGE POMPANO , Florida

Feb 24 2017
Conway Truckload/XPO Logistics XPO Logistics Cleaning House Joplin, Mo Joplin, Mo Author: Palm Coast, Florida Trucking Companies: Conway Truckload/XPO Logistics Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 23 2017
I helped Don MClain sell a house and he did not pay me. Austin Texas Author: WESLACO, Texas Realtors: Don MClain Austin, Texas

Feb 22 2017
SPS servicing and Wells Fargo Rob of my refund of my house when I sold it Nationwide Author: Pensacola , Florida Building Services: SPS servicing and Wells Fargo

Feb 22 2017
cash advance usa Martha jones they said i took out a loan that i didnt know i had took out and said they were going to take it to the court house if i did not pay. they said the loan was for 300.00 but that i owed them 988.00 not known Internet Author: tunnel hill, Georgia Loans: cash advance usa Internet

Feb 21 2017
ANC Sweepstakes Larry Hourd Executor Of Awards Want's $15.99 up front Kansas City Kansas Author: Dayton, Ohio Liars: ANC Sweepstakes Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 21 2017
OptionsXpress Inc Praxis Financial Solutions sent a letter to my address that i owed $350,438.17. The letter title as FLOW LAB INC... I owned my house 5 years ago and I received the letter twice from Praxis Financial Solution.  IL It is Praxis Financial Solutions Inc. It's NOT OptionsXpress.Inc Author: Long Beach, California Civil Rights Violators: BBB Better Business Bureau: Praxis Financial Solutions Internet

Feb 19 2017
Mediagemm.com mediagemm.com /home/ Stole money from my account. Internet Author: Bedford, New Hampshire Book Publishers: Mediagemm.com Internet

Feb 18 2017
Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman House of Brigh ORION FOXWOOD AKA KEVIN MICHEAL SHIPMAN RIPPED ME OFF 1000 DOLLARS Internet Author: California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman Internet

Feb 17 2017
Solar Sheild Solar shield home improvements put sunroom on my house that is so wet all winter that black mold grows all around the walls altoona Pennsylvania Author: mount jewett, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Solar Sheild altoona, Pennsylvania

Feb 16 2017
Dana Jackson Bufluv Internet Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Book & Magazine Publishers: Dana Jackson Internet