PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE SWEEPSTAKES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: publishers clearing house sweepstakes
There may be more specific results for "publishers clearing house sweepstakes"
For more specific results for "publishers clearing house sweepstakes"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 05 2017
Publishers Clearing House Gapp Construction Company Fraudulant report of multi-million dollar lottery winnings Laguna Beach California Author: Belleville, New Jersey Bad Check Writers: Publishers Clearing House Laguna Beach, California

Jun 05 2017
Dovefly Entertainment JPark Island Resort & Waterpark, House Kiss, Soulful Jigs, DJ Jigs Garra, Dennis Garra Makati Internet
Author: Manila, Oklahoma Festivals & Event Services: Dovefly Entertainment Internet

Jun 05 2017
Global Exchange S.A Aeropuerto Internacional (Montevideo-Urguay) Soy americano y llegue a uruguay a visitar a mi familia. llegue de noche y necesitaba cambiar pesos uruguayos. le pregunte a la persona que trabaja ahi si en esa cambio es lo mismo que las casa de cambio de afuera y me dijo que si. cambie 1,000 dolares a 22.45 pesos. Translation: Global Exchange S.A International Airport (Montevideo-Urguay) I am American and come to uruguay to visit my family. I arrived at night and needed to change Uruguayan pesos. I asked the person working there if that change is the same as the foreign exchange house and he said yes.
Author: TEXAS, Texas Business Consulting: Global Exchange S.A aeropuerto internacional (Montevideo-Urguay) Montevideo, Other

Jun 05 2017
Fidelity Financial Incorporated This company sent me a letter and a check for $2,350.00 as a processing fee (CLAIM # CAL884123) , confirming me as the second prize winner in the European, African and North America Consumer sweepstakes.  Los Angeles California Author: Belleville, New Jersey Bad Check Writers: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Los Angeles, California

Jun 04 2017
Wine house realty Goldstein holdings $129.99 fee taken upfront then no response Web Internet Author: White Plains, New York Realtors: Wine house realty Internet

Jun 03 2017
House of beauty is a thieves and a rip off I order some products they send it to someone in Florida and send that person product to me and want me to pay for postage to return the items in order for me to received my order, I call 6 times they scream, and. Curse at me even hang up the phone on me every time I call ,I send email I leave numerous message asking for them to send the return label, but no one response back to me,I am so fed up with them at this point I do not even want the order anymore I just need a refund they are such a scam artist Pa Internet Author: Bronx, New York Attorney Generals: House of beauty Internet

Jun 01 2017
PDS Mediation Services Melody Moore stated to me that i owed 2000 dollars to a magazine company and has changed payments on me numerous times and stated that if i didnt pay i would be sued. ohio Author: green cove spgs, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: PDS Mediation Services Nationwide

May 31 2017
Bureau of Notifications Committee of Premium Award Center Cruel hoax of big sweepstakes cash award Chandler Arizona
Author: Puyallup, Washington Liars: Bureau of Notifications Committee of Premium Award Center Chandler, Arizona

May 30 2017
publishers clearing house deceptive practice of conning shoppers while shopping Internet Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: publishers clearing house Internet

May 29 2017
Publishers Clearing House pch.com, lotto.pch.com, PCHSearch & Win, PCHgames,PCHApps major ripoff newark delaware Author: Newark, Delaware Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House Internet

May 27 2017
Let Me Serve You Cristina Martinez- Thief Debbie- Owner accomplice? Cristina Martinez of Davie Florida (((REDACTED))) (D/O/B) lured me in on Offer up to have me buy two cell phones. I purchased them and they were stolen!! Probably from a client of LET ME SERVE YOU cleaning service in south florida owned by Debbie ( 954-548-5762) when I called Cristinas job after filling a case with BSO I did a skip trace found her emploer Debbie when I called to alert Debbie that she has dishonest employess she laughed, I explained I gave the case number fact is. Anyone who allows a girl like Cristina Martinez to work for them will soon be holding some liabilities, It is clear they all must do drugs beware do not let them in your house Coconut Creek Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: Let Me Serve You Coconut Creek ,

May 27 2017
pendrick capital partners II llc they sold my information to Phoenix finacial services llc nationwide Author: Augusta, Georgia Book Publishers: pendrick capital partners II llc Internet

May 27 2017
Sweepstakes Advisor Dallas Texas Lied and scammed me out of 10$ Dallas Texas Author: Oklahoma, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Sweepstakes Advisor Oklahoma, Oklahoma

May 26 2017
Publisher's Clearing House Todd Slone/ Todd Sloan/ Deshaun Thomas/ Danielle Lam Publisher's Clearing House Phone Scam Nationwide Author: Marion, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Publisher's Clearing House Nationwide

May 26 2017
Paul Duane Gale of GVP Construction, LLC Left my house demolished and never finished the project Haltom City Texas
Author: Flower Mound, Texas Builders & Contractors: Paul Duane Gale Haltom City, Texas

May 25 2017
Autograph Magazine Steve Cyrkin, Steve Cyrkin lied about document examiners being raided by the FBI in the American Royal Arts law suit against Cyrkin! Cyrkiin would do anything to ruin a competitor. Costa Mesa Internet Author: Costa Mesa, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Autograph Magazine Internet

May 24 2017
micheal thompson jacqualin stone mega millions/publisher clearing house columbia south carolina Author: branchville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: micheal thompson South Carolina

May 24 2017
Jennifer Hilkert house-flipper, deadbeat, thief, fraud, no-pay, poor-manager, worst in chattanooga, very low standard, tradesmen and consumer beware Chattanooga - ,Lookout Mountain, Tennessee
Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Real Estate Services: Jennifer Hilkert Chattanooga, Tennessee

May 24 2017
Direct Gardening, House of Wesley, Royal Dutch, Kelly Nurseries, Burgess Seed Co., Honeycreek Mail Order Plant Nursery A Waste Of Your Time And Money Bloomington Illinois Author: Canton, Ohio Nurseries: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

May 22 2017
Report Documents (Premium Rewards Center) Sent a sweepstakes like notifacation Chandler AZ Nationwide
Author: BRECKENRIDGE, Michigan Cash Services: Report Documents (Premium Rewards Center) Nationwide

May 22 2017
Green Ivy Publishing Green Ivy Publishing Breach of Contract/Doesn't Deliver on Obligations Oakbrook Terrace Illinois Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Book Publishers: Green Ivy Publishing Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

May 22 2017
Authorhouse VERY poor quality product, over priced, dishonest, scam Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Authorhouse Nationwide

May 20 2017
Award Notification Commission Grand Prize Sweepstakes XVll Award Notification of winnings of $2,000,00.00 and for me to send a processing fee of $12.99 by cash, check, or moneyorder payable to ANC. Kansas City Kansas Author: Vallejo, California Miscellaneous Companies: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

May 19 2017
Spectrum Bright house Networks I had Bright House Networks for many year until Spectrum took over Bright House that is when I started having problems. I was told that I would have the same service at the same price when I was switch to Spectrum. Simpsonville South Carolina Author: lakeland, Florida Cable TV: Spectrum Simpsonville, South Carolina

May 18 2017
John mecandante Mr John rent a house to me on April 5 I gave him partial money to get in the house he told me stories and other things I like is nice I'll give you I have 1000 people about the house I have one person right now I'll tell you now I won't let them have th Nationwide Author: Garfiled, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: John mecandante Nationwide