Your Search | publishers clearing house sweepstakes

Apr 20 2016
FastPencil Inc. Fastpencil preys off of budding writers, steals royalties, refuses refunds Campbell California
Author: Lufkin, Texas Book Publishers: FastPencil Inc. Campbell, California

Apr 20 2016
TME Magazine Fraud Internet Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Book & Magazine Publishers: TME Internet

Apr 19 2016
Altisource OCWEN Broke into my house and stole all of my possesions. Attempted to take over my house. Broke the locks off of my door. Took pictures of my personal property but claim they don't have it. Cincinnati Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Altisource Nationwide

Apr 18 2016
Family Mobile Wal-Mart Family MobileT-Mobile Charges for Services Never Received. Customer Service assured bill cleared. Instead of clearing sent to Collection Agency Nationwide
Author: Mobile, Alabama Telephone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Apr 16 2016
Sweepstakes clearinghouse Did not receive item I purchased and am being refused to be refunded or have item replaced Arlington Texas Author: Crofton, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes clearinghouse Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
Donna Gerard Cheshire Donna GerardDonna Cheshire Slander and ripped off my house. Venice Florida Scorned EX Author: Hobo, New Jersey Hair Salons: Donna Gerard Cheshire Venice, Florida

Apr 14 2016
Wendy Elston Seward County Attorney Wendy L Elston Seward Ne, Wendy Elston Attorney, Wendy Elston Seward Court House. Lies in Court, Lies to the Jury, Fabricates evidence, Fabricates witnesses, legal system is a joke to her, Seward Residents are a joke to her. Seward, Nebraska
99 Cents Will Keep Destroying Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Questionable Activities: Wendy Elston Seward County Attorney Seward, Nebraska

Apr 14 2016
Grendon House Barbados Realtors AVR Ripoff services! Sandy xLane barabdos Internet Author: New York, New York Customer: Grendon House Barbados Internet

Apr 14 2016
Genie Optical The optometrist John Marsh took $100 of my money for eyes frames that I never recieved. Both contact numbers has been disconnected. atlanta, Georgia John Marsh Georgia State House Candidate Author: Atlanta, Georgia Liars: Genie Optical atlanta, Georgia

Apr 14 2016
Acceptance Now Store #5967 - Inside Brandsmart This company is located inside the Brandsmart locations. While remodeling my house I was short by $800 on a refigerator purchase.  Miami, Florida Miami, Florida The Real Story Author: Miami , Florida Financial Services: Acceptance Now Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
All-Protect LLC Steven C. White Lied with criminal intent to various individuals while on parole after claiming to be the one that was suppose to live in my house located at: during January 1994 La Quinta,, California
New Documents and picture Jay Nance Author: Medford, Oregon Religion: All-Protect LLC La Quinta,, California

Apr 13 2016
Dent R Us Nick Nicks Dent r us Beware of their Craigslist adds!! They go to your house! Internet Author: Northridge , California Auto Repair Service: Dent R Us Nick Internet

Apr 13 2016
USA Direct Sweepstakes LAX US Customs 866-978-7035  and Mark Pernelle Lax Customs Deptment Texas, and I dont know the 866) Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: USA Direct Sweepstakes

Apr 13 2016
advance body science,llc scientific health,llc they ripped me off ..no refund and never sent the product they billed me for Willmington Delaware Author: cape may court house, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: advance body science,llc Internet

Apr 13 2016
Dish Installed service and a month later I cancelled as I wasn't happy with service or price. When I cancelled and returned equipment Dish charged my debit card on file 460.00 without my consent or knowledge. I was told giving my debit number there would only be a one time charge for service. They did not tell me it will be used for collateral. I only receive court ordered child support and the money Dish took was part of my house payment. I'm also going thru bankruptcy. Nationwide Author: Surfside Beach, South Carolina Satellite Companies: Dish Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
Pch Dear Lucky Winner, Congratulations to you for emerging one of our lucky winner of This Year Publishers Clearing House (PCH) Sweepstakes Promo which was organized in India to promote our product all over Asia countries.  New delhi India Author: Paterson, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Pch New delhi, Other

Apr 12 2016
Nationstar Mortgage Mortgage modification FRAUD/stealing my house and $250,000 of equity Dallas TX Nationwide business Author: Hamden, Connecticut Loan Modification: Nationstar Mortgage Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
Wedgewood Inc. Wedgewood CommunityWedgewood EnterprisePBR Asset Management Defaults on Homes That House Payments Were Current Redondo Beach California Author: Fountain Valley, California Real Estate Services: Wedgewood Inc. Redondo Beach, California

Apr 12 2016
My Vision Works Ronnie Boggess Unpublished book Southfield Michigan Author: Redford, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: My Vision Works Southfield, Michigan

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 11 2016
Eddie s Taco House Thousand Oaks Credit Card Fraud San Antonio Texas Police Report filed Author: San Antonio , Texas Restaurants: Eddie s Taco House Thousand Oaks San Antonio, Texas

Apr 10 2016
THE DURHAM HOUSE THE DURHAM HOUSE AND RAJ NATARAJAN RIPPED ME OFF BY NOT PAYING ME FOR EXPENSIVE MARBLE TABLES I MADE AND DELIVERED TO RESTAURANT NT HOUSTON TEXAS Author: HOUSTON, Texas Builders & Contractors: THE DURHAM HOUSE HOUSTON,

Apr 09 2016
American sweepstakes publishers Kansas City Internet Author: Pembroke Pines , Florida Adult Web Site: American sweepstakes publishers Internet

Apr 09 2016
A&A Marketing TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW A&A Marketing, Inc. dedicated to total customer satisfaction. It takes holistic approach to building brand from ground up. *UPDATE A&A Marketing pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. A&A Marketing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Received payment via paypal Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: A & A Internet Marketing Inc Internet

Apr 08 2016
Barbara Fein, attorney accepted foreclosure case against me, after house was under agreement, by cognitively impaired people, charged me exorbitant fee to do basically nothing Horsham Pennsylvania Author: Wynnewood, Pennsylvania Legal Services: Barbara Fein, attorney Pennsylvania