Your Search | publishers clearing house sweepstakes

Nov 14 2016
Progressive Business Publications Progressive Business Publications Billing me for a publication that I never ordered and threatening me with collections and harming my credit report. Malvern Pennsylvania Malvern Pennsylvania Author: New Hampshire Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

Nov 10 2016
Iyer Health Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Iyer Health is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Iyer Health strives to give customers the ability to shop health insurance in an increasingly difficult to understand market place. Iyer Health is growing and part of that growth is selling a major stake of our business to a private party to help build out customer service teams and developed a higher quality of service both online and offline. Iyer Health’s services in house are 100% money back guarantee and all insurance products through their respective carriers are all on 30 day free look period or longer as put forth by the respective departments of insurance in varied states. Iyer Health’s commitment to customers is real and service is guaranteed no questions asked.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Companies: Iyer Health Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Iyer Health is a healthcare call center that sells health insurance. Iyer Health is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Iyer Health is determined to help customers through the pain-staking process of chooses health insurance. fresno , California

Nov 10 2016
(((REDACTED))) Sarasota, Fl (((REDACTED))) Harris Ave Sarasota, Fl Lemon of a House- Don't buy Sarasota Florida Author: sarasota , Florida Neighborhood Services: 4930 Harris Ave Sarasota, Fl Sarasota, Florida

Nov 09 2016
Verde Building Solutions, Ron Staley. I worked for this company for almost a year, I had to work a month to get my first payment, and I was told by the recruiter they would pay $14.00 for every grass cut trip fee, including the amount for the grass cut, I did 30 complete work orders, and when it was time to pay me, I had a Bid approval, to clean out a house for $1,100. When they finally paid me they only paid me $680.00. Mint Hill North Carolina Author: pikeville, Kentucky Property Management: Verde Building Solutions Mint Hill, North Carolina

Nov 08 2016
Anthony Fehrenbacher, Jackie Weber Fehrenbacher Tony Fehrenbacher Rip Off Artist Steals House from Senior Citizen Father Manhattan Author: Manhattan, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Anthony Fehrenbacher, Jackie Weber Fehrenbacher Manhattan, New York

Nov 08 2016
AmericanLease.Org & Project America LLC DATE CAPITAL, FIRST HOUSE FINANCIAL, NEW LINE EQUITY AND OTHERS. AmericanLease.Org is DateCapital.com run by Daniel Date and wife Richell Gregorios defrauding US Americans from the Philippines SCAMMERS/INTERNATIONAL WIRE FRAUD! Online with mailing address in Petaluma, CA Internet
PROVE IT! Author: Dist of Columbia Property Management: AmericanLease.Org & Project America LLC Internet

Nov 06 2016
Harrel Rayburn Spann Took advantage of a 77 yr old widow with a disabled child took her money and left her with A 1/2 painted house Bangor Maine Author: Brewer, Maine Paint & Wallpaper: Harrel Rayburn Spann Bangor, Maine

Nov 03 2016
CHINA SEVEN COLOR GROUP CO LTD SALES @CHINAPRINTINGEXPORT.COM, JINHUA PRINTING COLOR PRODUCTS PRINTING COMPANY FROM SHENZHEN NOT TO BE TRUSTED. SHENZHEN,GUANDONG SHENZHEN, GUANDONG PROVINCE Sample, exchanged emails and poor quality Author: Miami, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: CHINA SEVEN COLOR GROUP CO LTD SHENZHEN,GUANDONG,

Nov 01 2016
owlsbooks sold through abebooks website numerous book orders toledo ohio Internet Author: regina, California Book & Magazine Publishers: owlsbooks Internet

Nov 01 2016
APS. Appliance repair I hired APS appliance repair to fix my washer machine they told me that they had to changed my board it only worked for 3 months and my washer did the same exact thing again it stop working I have been calling them sence July they kept telling me that someone will come out to my house and they never did they charged me 226.80 for the repair and my washer broke down again in 4 months they never changed the board and they only gymed it to get my money they need to be stopped Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: APS. Appliance repair Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Nov 01 2016
Diamond Resorts/Appollo/Steven Cloobeck. Fractional Fake promise. Citrus house,Caton road,Lancaster, LA1 3UA Nationwide Author: Newcastle, Alabama Loans: Diamond Resorts/Appollo/Steven Cloobeck. Nationwide

Oct 30 2016
Rons Dugout Pub And Crabhouse Ron Weedon and Robert Murphy or Bob Murphy Restaurant Maryland Crab House Rons Dugout Pub and Crabhouse failure to pay employees and contractors Melbourne Florida Author: Florida tempdir: Rons Dugout Pub And Crabhouse Melbourne, Florida

Oct 28 2016
Summer House Pictures summerhousepictures.com/ Movie Film TV West coast LAzrael lison Los Angeles California
Author: Arizona tempdir: Summer House Pictures LA, California

Oct 28 2016
Darryl Norman owner of Power Moves ll did not pay back investment in House-Flipping Buisness Los Alimitos CA Author: Davenport, Iowa tempdir: Darryl Norman owner of Power Moves ll CA

Oct 27 2016
Gina Nunez Regina Nunez, Gina Nunez It's ok not to pay if they don't have your real name, or the house in in foreclosure. Corona California
Author: riverside, California Cleaning Services: Gina Nunez Corona, California

Oct 26 2016
greenwood holdings they are calling my job and harassing me saying I owe money to their company which is false and they are threatening to send a sheriff to my house ...they have all my information and I'm scared for my life and information ..I never dealt with this company before and they keep harassing me Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Loans: greenwood u Internet

Oct 25 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH I was given notice on the PCH site that I was the $10,000 appreciation week winner, It was follwed by an email the next morning stating they made an error. Internet
Author: SACRAMENTO, California Liars: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Oct 25 2016
HipHop Weekly Magazine Scamming people who order HipHop Weekly Magazine Internet Author: Lafayette, Colorado Book & Magazine Publishers: HipHop Weekly Magazine Internet

Oct 22 2016
Al Cosentino ; alcosentino.com; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc. remaxescarpment.com 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 remax.ca/on/re-max-escarpment-realty-inc-burlington-2774-br ; remax.ca/on/re-max-escarpment-realty-inc-hamilton-651-br ;woolcott.ca; alcosentino.com; Upper James St , Hamilton, (((REDACTED))); Defective Hamilton homes Thief and Idiot Al Cosentino - agreed to rebate on the sale and purchase of our home - the house had defects and mould - We are now suing this idiot- Al Cosentino the fraudster then disappeared and is not returning our calls Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Idiot Al Cosentino ; www.alcosentino.com; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc.www.remaxescarpment.com 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 Hamilton, Ontario

Oct 22 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Mailing a letter stating that I won twelve million dollars and charging five dollars for a processing fee Dallas Texas Author: Detroit, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Oct 22 2016
Subco Scam, Fraud Fresno California Author: , Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco california

Oct 21 2016
Old House Junkies Nancy and Bob Meade-Thayer - Landlords St Paul Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Housing Rentals: Old House Junkies St Paul, Minnesota

Oct 21 2016
sweepstakes clearinghouse fail to send me a software package. after i pay for my lap top.crocks. instead send me a $5.00cd room.Every time i get some mail from them. I throw it in the trash. Arlington Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: sweepstakes clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Oct 21 2016
I'm glad the hawthorne and their cronie friends hate me because nobody is going to charge like their going to attack me when I haven't done anything to them then lie to their family members about me Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet