Your Search | publishers clearing house sweepstakes

Jan 29 2016
clearinghouse sweepstakes ordered quisinart cooking set.waited over a month for delivery, the it came with a 54 dollar c.o.d. payment, even though i had sent check for full amount. called company and was told this was for shipping. refused delivery and asked for refund. was told refund would be sent minus 54 dollars. this company is a ripoff. extremely rude on the phone. BEWARE Nationwide Author: bakersville, North Carolina Sales People: clearinghouse sweepstakes Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
Full House Movers Heidi Broken, Up Charged without Negotiation, Left us high and dry Sacramento California Author: Bend, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Full House Movers Sacramento, California

Jan 27 2016
ILIANA DELTCHEVA TOP REALTY GROUP LLCLOVELY HOUSE LLC FRAUD / UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION / SCAMMER Schaumburg Illinois
Pavel s the lier Pavel Zarubin- Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Real Estate Services: ILIANA DELTCHEVA Schaumburg , Illinois

Jan 26 2016
Tong G Morris ,Mr Henry Freeman, PCH CLEARING HOUSE A337 Winners Circle New Delhi Other Author: Kearns, Utah Ticket Sales: Tong G Morris New Delhi, Other

Jan 26 2016
DMI, Barbara Miller Vivitar camera & equipment: Received offer by mail with the US mail Theft code on the envelope with postage paid sticker. Stated the Central Clearing House in Texas with NO. 14675917 with the insured item.  Carrollton Texas Author: Clarksburg, West Virginia Photography: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Jan 25 2016
Joe Schrank, Williamsburg House, Loft 107 - Core Co. Sober Living Is A Scam. Brooklyn New York
Author: New York Family Services: Joe Schrank Brooklyn , New York

Jan 25 2016
don mclean ez house buyers don mclean is a con man. he put up $1000.00 earnest money on my house.didnt show up for closing and now he want release my money with title company spring texas Author: humble, Texas Real Estate Services: don mclean ez house buyers

33, Report #1282049

Jan 24 2016
Publishers Clearing House, Eoin Rafferty Indicated winning, requesting name, address, e-mail address Internet Author: FISHTAIL, Montana Book & Magazine Publishers: Publishers Clearing House, Eoin Rafferty Internet

34, Report #1281964

Jan 23 2016
Nationwide to Own He Aint Heavy Housing, LLCKevin Williams He said he would buy house with cash and lease it to me. Miami Florida Author: Ormond beach, Florida Realtors: Nationwide to Own Miami, Florida

Jan 23 2016
Consider the Credibility of any person who supports Ralph Sander’s Criminality. Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jan 22 2016
Marilyn Jean Glover of House of Burmese Cats - Failure to deliver a promise of a full refund and refuses to return calls/emails Rowlett -Dallas Metroplex, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Cat Breeders: House of Burmese Cats Internet

Jan 21 2016
Meritline.com Meritline.com / Merax.com Meritline refusing to refund monies owed on item never received. Timeline: I ordered a new set of PC Speakers on November 11th 2015. Order #3-0101-3873 Due to an error with Paypal, my ship-to address was incorrect. Meritline Shipped the item to the old address (I no longer lived at that address) The real estate agent listing the house returned the item to Ontrac. City of Industry California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Meritline.com Internet

Jan 21 2016
Amazon Books AKA Amazon Kindle AKA Create Space Amazon Books Refuse To Stop Selling Books I authored, illustrated, and published Internet Author: Bellaire, Michigan Book Publishers: Amazon Books Internet

Jan 20 2016
School House Folders Marketing Scam Beaverton Oregon Author: California Public Schools: School House Folders Beaverton, Oregon

Jan 20 2016
Global Wide Entertainment GWE,LLC The rep. came to my house selling magazines for a company, helping get on his feet. So I wrote him a check for $36, he changed it to $136, cashed it. Nationwide Author: Ennis, Texas Ticket Sales: Global Wide Entertainment Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Lighthouse Christian Publishing ,Andy Overett, Lighthouse Publishing Breach of contract Buford Georgia
Incorrect Information from Latarsha Forbes Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Book Publishers: Lighthouse Christian Publishing Buford, Georgia

Jan 19 2016
Vargas, Y Michael Reese Sweepstakes Scammer Sacramento California Author: Charleston, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Vargas, Y California

Jan 19 2016
Legalherbalbudz Incense amazon/ Edwin Rayes On Dec 30 I put a order in which cost $39.99 that same day they took the money from my account. It was supposed to be at my house 3 -4 business days I called a week later they said give it a few days I waited still received nothing on jan12 they said they reshipped it and I would have it in 3-4 days I still haven't received anything and everytime I call I get nothing I ordered from a different company around Dec 30 and since I had already ordered twice from that company and got both my orders these guys are unprofessional and I just want what I paid for and don't want to get f**ked around anymore Manhattan New York Author: Toledo, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Legalherbalbudz Manhattan, New York

Jan 19 2016
Abcc drilling Roland white Roland White I worked for company for a week.owner is blasphomus...he lies to customers..bring equipment to customers house ,gets a payment then leaves ,taking equipment and never comes back to fever start the job...He refuses to pay me..Roland white keeps sayin check is in the mail...Then says he stopped check and issued another one..Which is sll lies...Abcc drilling and Roland white have many civil suits pending against him bethlehem Pennsylvania Response Author: easton, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Abcc drilling Roland white bethlehem , Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2016
Real Property Management tampa/st pete Mae Leal, Shari Sebalda, Anne Alderite Scammed Mother Tampa Florida Rental house Author: Tampa, Florida Housing Rentals: Real Property Management tampa/st pete Internet

Jan 17 2016
Prestige Mercedes Benz, Paramus, New Jersey This dealership is like a casino.....the house always wins Paramus New Jersey Don't EVER Go To A Dealer For Service Again! Author: Blooming Grove, New York Auto Repair Service: Prestige Mercedes Benz, Paramus, NJ Paramus, New Jersey

Jan 16 2016
Strike It Rich IX Sweepstakes  Nationwide Author: West Haven, Connecticut ORGANIZED CRIME: Strike It Rich IX Sweepstakes Nationwide

Jan 16 2016
FBI Lawton, Oklahoma Federal Bureau of Investigations They raided my house, searched my land and FOUND NOTHING! Lawton Nationwide
Rights slightly suspended? Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Federal Government: FBI Lawton, Oklahoma Nationwide

Jan 16 2016
Susan Kim Michael Waddington too many to list 2001 They conned me into letting them live in my house they wanted to buy while their loan was getting approved because she wanted her daughter to go to the school there. She made promises to pay, wrote several bad checks, always had an excuse then filed bankruptcy. I lost my share of that house and was unable to keep my other house because I counted on the money she owed me. She made my life living hell. I still don't have a home just a rental. Don't trust them.. portland Oregon Author: North Plains, Oregon Real Estate Investing: Susan Kim Michael Waddington portland, Oregon

Jan 15 2016
Vacation connections I received a call from this representative named Adrian Green she stated that I have won the sweepstakes for four major prizes from an entry form that I filled online . Tarrytown New York Author: Yonkers, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Vacation connections Tarrytown, New York