PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: publishers clearing house
There may be more specific results for "publishers clearing house"
For more specific results for "publishers clearing house"
Showing 26-50 of 12,912 Found Reports For more specific results for "publishers clearing house"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 04 2017
American sweepstakes publishers po box12954 Kansas City ks, 66112-2954 Wants 12 fee for 1,000,000 dollars for sweepstakes Kansas city Kansas Author: shelby, Ohio Questionable Activities: American sweepstakes publishers Nationwide

May 03 2017
Waterfirepro, Inc. Took 70k to repair my house after a fire in 2015. Still not completed Aventura Florida Author: Broadview Park, Florida Builders & Contractors: Waterfirepro, Inc. Aventura, Florida

May 01 2017
Publishers Clearing House Peter Brown/ chief Financial Officer and Bob Crawford/ President of Winners Selection Commission Scammers posing as Publishers Clearing House trying to convince me that I have won a huge lottery. Delray Beach Florida Author: BAY CITY, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Publishers Clearing House Delray Beach , Florida

Apr 29 2017
DC Painters Connection Ruined my house Burke Virginia Author: Virginia Paint & Wallpaper: DC Painters Connection Burke, Virginia

Apr 28 2017
Owen Electric Not sure ????? First Thing I've Lived in same house going on 5 yrs over and over my electric will be interrupted when I come home . I'll call they will tell me that I owe them 70 dollars past dew 90 dollars past dew 60 past dew over and over. Owenton  Kentucky Author: Elsmere, Kentucky Civil Rights Violators: Owen Electric Owenton , Kentucky

Apr 28 2017
Energy Blue Tech. Ebt They ripped me off. They put broke things on my house . I had called them several times and they never answered my calls. They are way to expensive too. Joshua Texas Author: Joshua, Texas Attorney Generals: Energy Blue Tech. Joshua, Texas

Apr 26 2017
Lesaifare publishers Jason hanson's spy and survival As in previous posts, proven scammers from way back St. Paul Internet MN Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Computer Fraud: Lesaifare publishers Baltimore, MD

Apr 25 2017
House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne We wasted $264. On a bridesmaid dress for my daughter to wear at my sons wedding. It came in 3 sizes to big for her. Orland Park Illinois Author: Morris, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne Orland Park , Illinois

Apr 24 2017
HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD Ina, Diana, Elena May 14 2015 I purchased $57.70 of hair products #326329. I had to return one of the bottle, I called the company I was given a number in order to return the merchandise #05202015 as of today April24 2017 I have not received the $11.95 I spoke to Ina Diana Elena they are rude, many times they hangup on me. PHILADELPHIA PA Pennsylvania PA Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

Apr 24 2017
RMCB Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau / Men's Health Men's Health Magazine Men's Health Auto Reneal Invoice Disquised as a Collection Notice Elmsford New York Author: Bettendorf, Iowa Book & Magazine Publishers: RMCB Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau / Men's Health Elmsford, New York

Apr 20 2017
Empire Today, LLC on 2/27/17 we had this company installed in our kitchen & Dining Room Hardwood Floors & after 3 days we noticed some scratches on our floors. So I called Empire Today & reported it. They did nothing!! I explained to them that we are Senior Citizens and have no children or pets and we were slippers in our house. They said we did the scratches an in no way did we do these scratches they weren't going to help or do anything. I said that the hardwood was defected how can scratches appear after only 3 days? Islandia, New York 11749 1368789 Author: Farmingdale, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Empire Today, LLC Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Great American Readers Rip off company--Charges $998 for subscription to 5 mags--You can only cancel for 7 days??? Bloomington Minnesota Author: Holly, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: Great American Readers Bloomington, Minnesota

Apr 19 2017
Fortuna House Apartments Esther Behar Complete Scam! Do Not Be Fooled by Pictures and Reviews! Miami Florida Author: SWANNANOA, North Carolina Hotel: Fortuna House Apartments Miami, Florida

Apr 17 2017
All American Readers All American Publishers Identity Theft. Credit Card Fraud. Free Offers that require Credit card validation. Minneapolis, Nationwide Author: nampa, Idaho Book & Magazine Publishers: All American Readers Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Lock and Key - Locksmith (Irvine) They couldn't unlock my house door and charged me $200 for opening the garage for my apartment. Internet
Author: Irvine, California Locksmiths: Lock and Key - Locksmith (Irvine) Internet

Apr 15 2017
Raphael House useless, services not rendered, liars and not confidential Portland Oregon What??? Author: Alabama Nonprofit Organizations: Raphael House Portland, Oregon

Apr 15 2017
publisher clearing House of new delhi india susan manning/ Solomon newman winnings of one mmillion dollars new delihi india Internet Author: melbourne, Florida Cash Services: publisher clearing House of new delhi india Internet

Apr 13 2017
RICKY FULMORE oruiginally told me 1400 to clean up the yard and take trees away from the house..called repeatedly and kept making excuses never made good. palm beach county Nationwide Author: Jupiter, Florida Landscape Companies: RICKY FULMORE Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Eco Cabins, Ecologic Modulars, David Papen, Darin Zaruba Tiny House Manufacturing, Modular homes, theft, threats Colorodo Springs, Joplin, Missouri Colorado, Missouri Eco cabins Author: Renton, Washington Builders & Contractors: Eco Cabins, Ecologic Modulars, David Papen, Darin Zaruba Colorodo Springs, Colorado

Apr 12 2017
earlymoments Customer are misguided and misinformed Internet Great products but lack of transperancy Author: san jose, California Book Publishers: earlymoments Internet

Apr 11 2017
wild rabbit publishers owner boudica foster USA boudica fostermargaret fostershenga ripoff publishers, boudica foster do not pay, wild rabbit publishing scam ohio Internet
Rebuttal to Sioban Moore Whelan Author: queens, New York Computer Fraud: wild rabbit publishers owner boudica foster USA Internet

Apr 11 2017
Federal Debt Assistance Assoc FDAA, CLEARING SOLUTIONS Closed their doors and selling information to third party. Middle River Maryland
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Consumer Services: Federal Debt Assistance Assoc Middle River, Maryland

Apr 10 2017
seterus they are no help and some of their customer service people can be very rude and nasty.when i called one time to ask for help with my modification the guy said if i couldn't afford my payments i should sell the house. beaverton Oregon Author: holbrook, New York Mortgage Companies: seterus beaverton, Oregon

Apr 08 2017
Discover Energy Solutions Placed solor Panels on wrong side of house not on south side Phoenix Arizona Author: Casa Grande, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Discover Energy Solutions Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 07 2017
Imperial Services Vent Cleaning Division refused to return unused prepaid cleaning when house was foreclosed upon Wellington Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Cleaning Services: Imperial Services Wellington, Florida