Your Search | publishers clearing house

Jan 19 2016
Legalherbalbudz Incense amazon/ Edwin Rayes On Dec 30 I put a order in which cost $39.99 that same day they took the money from my account. It was supposed to be at my house 3 -4 business days I called a week later they said give it a few days I waited still received nothing on jan12 they said they reshipped it and I would have it in 3-4 days I still haven't received anything and everytime I call I get nothing I ordered from a different company around Dec 30 and since I had already ordered twice from that company and got both my orders these guys are unprofessional and I just want what I paid for and don't want to get f**ked around anymore Manhattan New York Author: Toledo, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Legalherbalbudz Manhattan, New York

Jan 19 2016
Abcc drilling Roland white Roland White I worked for company for a week.owner is blasphomus...he lies to customers..bring equipment to customers house ,gets a payment then leaves ,taking equipment and never comes back to fever start the job...He refuses to pay me..Roland white keeps sayin check is in the mail...Then says he stopped check and issued another one..Which is sll lies...Abcc drilling and Roland white have many civil suits pending against him bethlehem Pennsylvania Response Author: easton, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Abcc drilling Roland white bethlehem , Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2016
Real Property Management tampa/st pete Mae Leal, Shari Sebalda, Anne Alderite Scammed Mother Tampa Florida Rental house Author: Tampa, Florida Housing Rentals: Real Property Management tampa/st pete Internet

Jan 17 2016
Prestige Mercedes Benz, Paramus, New Jersey This dealership is like a casino.....the house always wins Paramus New Jersey Don't EVER Go To A Dealer For Service Again! Author: Blooming Grove, New York Auto Repair Service: Prestige Mercedes Benz, Paramus, NJ Paramus, New Jersey

Jan 16 2016
FBI Lawton, Oklahoma Federal Bureau of Investigations They raided my house, searched my land and FOUND NOTHING! Lawton Nationwide
Rights slightly suspended? Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Federal Government: FBI Lawton, Oklahoma Nationwide

Jan 16 2016
Susan Kim Michael Waddington too many to list 2001 They conned me into letting them live in my house they wanted to buy while their loan was getting approved because she wanted her daughter to go to the school there. She made promises to pay, wrote several bad checks, always had an excuse then filed bankruptcy. I lost my share of that house and was unable to keep my other house because I counted on the money she owed me. She made my life living hell. I still don't have a home just a rental. Don't trust them.. portland Oregon Author: North Plains, Oregon Real Estate Investing: Susan Kim Michael Waddington portland, Oregon

Jan 15 2016
Tony G Morris PCH Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House (PCH) A 337 Winners Circle, Ground Floor, Charan Das Complex Vasant Kunj Road New Delhi 110037 India PARCEL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: PCH-90146218348  New Delhi India Author: Hawthorne, California Cash Services: Tony G Morris New Delhi,

Jan 14 2016
Lighthouse Christian Publishing Andy Overett Scammer, Breach of contract Buford Georgia
Laughable and lies Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Book Publishers: Lighthouse Christian Publishing Buford, Georgia

Jan 14 2016
Mentors House Compare casa, Mentors House Mentors House Fake Company With Employee not Providing Salary New Delhi Internet, Delhi
Author: New delhi, Indiana Internet Service Providers: Mentors House Internet

Jan 14 2016
Quality mobile screens Broke into my house and stole unlawfully winnetka california Author: north hollywood, California Home Improvements: Quality mobile screens

Jan 13 2016
Ace cash Paul young Constantly sending emails about money I owe and that I can settle or I will need to go to court on January 19th. When asked where the court house was they said I could go on the uscourt.gov to find out. They also told me that they couldn't send me any loan documents so I could see if this is a scam. Internet Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Cash Services: Ace cash Internet

Jan 12 2016
Monatronics international Sold house send the transfer of deed and they charged me for a whole year Nationwide Author: Oil city, Louisiana Security Services: Monatronics international Nationwide

Jan 12 2016
General House Hold Labor Destroyed belongings and refuses to be accountable Schaumburg Illinois
Author: Valrico, Florida Moving Companies: General House Hold Labor Internet

Jan 11 2016
md tour golf Md golf MD house keeps charging my credit card for no reason. bought golf balls in the sprig but that's it Ireland Internet Author: overland park, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: md tour golf Internet

Jan 11 2016
Andrew Weitz formerly Vertius Veritus, Justin Moon, Carol, Marcella I paid Andrew Weitz (Veritus) 16,000 dollars for a modification. After paying this money to the company to Carol and Justin Moon, they claimed I didn't pay the company no money, that I paid Veritus and they are no longer Veritus, so that means I paid no one. This company is a rip off and have a bunch of scam artist working there. My modification never went through and a sign to sell my house was put on my door after working with this company for over a year. Last time I called the office, which was 01/11/16, I was put on hold by Justin Moon and he never came back to the phone. With all of the money I paid this company I could have tried to work out something with my loan company instead. I want my money back! Encino,  California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Andrew Weitiz formerly Vertius Encino, CA,

Jan 09 2016
John's Custom House Painting, John Boy Painting, John Wiggins Painter never started job Seneca SC, Metter GA, Statesboro GA, Toccoa GA South Carolina Author: Toccoa, Georgia Paint & Wallpaper: John's Custom House Painting Seneca, South Carolina

Jan 08 2016
Legacy Motors LLC Legacy Auto Sales Scam Company & Lemon Cars Pelham, Al Nationwide
Oh Yes, Take It To The White House! Author: Birmingham , Alabama Auto Dealers: Legacy Motors LLC Nationwide

Jan 08 2016
world courier company try to get me to send money to deliver prize money from Publishers Clearing House Internet Author: Dallas , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: world courier company Internet

Jan 08 2016
Elwoodstaffing.b halie nevarez travis steffi verbal abuse lieing harsmint vialated my wrights twin falls 663blue lakes blvd north. idaho. IDAHO Author: twin falls, Idaho Book & Magazine Publishers: Elwoodstaffing.b halie nevarez

Jan 07 2016
Gavins poodles Denis Gavin Baltimore ,Maryland Internet Author: Spring Lake Hts., New Jersey Book Publishers: Unusual Rip-Off: Gavins poodles Internet

Jan 07 2016
house of fun Pacific ltd suckered me into spending thousand of dollars  Internet funds I've spent are listed on my goggle account Author: Riverdale , Georgia Video Stores: house of fun Internet

Jan 07 2016
Art House Reproductions False advertising regarding hand painted art Seattle Washington Author: Pleasanton, California Arts & Crafts Stores: Art House Reproductions Seattle, Washington

Jan 07 2016
Legally Armed Rip Off Artist Nebraska Author: Estes Park, Colorado Book Publishers: Legally Armed Internet

Jan 07 2016
Auto Sales House(ASH)- Dr. Wendy Sanford HUGE SCAM!! Miami Florida Totally Avoidable Author: Fowler, Indiana RV Dealers: Auto Sales House Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Scott Karosa personally saved my house and our friends house too Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada