PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: publishers clearing house
There may be more specific results for "publishers clearing house"
For more specific results for "publishers clearing house"
Showing 26-50 of 34,162 Found Reports For more specific results for "publishers clearing house"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 06 2017
Royal Nonesuch Humor Writing Award Mark Twain House Discrimination against male writers Hartford Connecticut I stand by the report, but will spend no more time on it Author: Rollinsville, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Royal Nonesuch Humor Writing Award Hartford, Connecticut

Oct 06 2017
Laban Roomes Goldgenie MISREPRESENTATION TO DEFRAUD THE PURCHASER. London Investor remorse and false statements. Author: Other Telephones: Laban Roomes Goldgenie London,

Oct 05 2017
J&Z Remodeler's LLC, Inc. John Ramirez, Sr. Contractor took $5,000, Did not do work on burned house of 72 year old widow. Elmendorf Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Builders & Contractors: J&Z Remodeler's LLC, Inc. Elmendorf, Texas

Oct 05 2017
Publishers Clearning House Mr. Todd Sloane Too good to be true winnings Unknown Nationwide Author: Oceanside, California Lottery: Publishers Clearning House Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Dead Beat Tenants! Landlords beware! Destroyed my property! Miami Florida
Thank you Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Miami, Florida

Oct 04 2017
School House Folders ,AKA PMC Networking, Genea Aikens, Joe Dow, Jeni Dow, Dereck Coutts REALTORS BEWARE!!!! Beaverton Oregon
Author: Torrance, California Real Estate Services: School House Folders (AKA PMC Networking) Beaverton, Oregon

Oct 04 2017
Centered Health Bailard House - Teen Treatment We were SHOCKED by what we learned about Centered Health! Malibu California Author: Malibu, California Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Centered Health Malibu, California

Oct 04 2017
Olshan foundation repair The lady that we bought the house from bought the extended warranty and transferred the warranty to us. We started having problems with our kitchen floor sinking and cracks and settling with brick outside. We called Olshan and they sent their warranty manager out to our home. He walked around the house saw the cracks. Came in the house and saw the kitchen problem and then told us there was nothing he could do. He never went under the house nor acknowledged the problems. The lady paid 10,000 dfollars for the house repairs and warranty. What good is it if they will not do any work? Dallas Texas
Author: Cleburne, Texas Home Improvements: Olshan foundation repair Dallas , Texas

Oct 03 2017
Marion B Real Estate, Inc. Slumlord allowed sewer water to flood house, instead of repairing an eviction notice was served! Slidell Louisiana
Author: Slidell, Louisiana Real Estate Services: Marion B Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
All my Sons (of b******) Two men and a truckAll my sons All my sons movers The date of moving, the owner Frank called me to inform me that they would be running late. Talk about four hours late with men overworked leaving little energy to complete my job .Frank then suggested to change our original agreement of two men and a truck for $119 an hour, suggesting a third man would be much faster and I would be pleased for $139 an hour . What a rip off Pensacola Florida 3rd Mover Is Always a Good Idea Author: Pensacola, Florida Moving Companies: All my Sons (of b******) Pensacola, Florida

Oct 03 2017
OMEGA RELOCATIONS Poor service Miami Florida CUSTOMER POSTING FALSE CLAIMS - MIAMI TO FRANCE Author: Saint Julia, Florida Shipping & Handling: OMEGA RELOCATIONS Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2017
House Of Power Grant Zartman Posted pictures of my daughter on company facebook to humiliate her Hanover Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: House Of Power Hanover, Pennsylvania

Oct 03 2017
Green Ivy Publishing Breach of contract for book publishing after I paid them $2500.00 Chicago, Illinois Nationwide Author: Lakeside, Arizona Book Publishers: Green Ivy Publishing Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
JetStar Airlines Flight that left me homeless Nationwide Never said it was... Author: Arizona Airline Companies: JetStar Airlines Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
Synergy Capital Constant badgering over the phone, using computer bots to call house for months New York New York Author: Northridge, California Loans: Synergy Capital New York, New York

Oct 02 2017
Fullfilment house Got my bank statement on paper and $142 taken from my account from the past 8 months I am unable to contact these people as they only have a po box so so pissed off Sydney Author: Bulgarra, Alabama Alternative Health: Fulfillment house Sydney,

Oct 02 2017
Urban House Tees & More Placed order on 8/23/17 and never rcvd shirts. Their number disconnected. No way to contact. Just took my money Internet
Author: Fairfield, California Clothing Stores: Urban House Tees & More Internet

Everything For the Birds LIARS, RIPOFF, DECEITFUL Wilton Manors Florida
To the owners, David and Naomi Campbell of anything for the birds Author: unknown, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Everything For the Birds Wilton Manors , Florida

Oct 02 2017
Smart beauty parlour and boutique She didn't stich my dresses and blouses properly and she promised me that she will return the money back i sent my dresses from US through post but she didn't returned my money back. I have all pics to share. Eluru Nationwide
Author: Mountain House, California Clothing Stores: Smart beauty parlour and boutique Nationwide

Oct 01 2017
US Weekly Fraudulent Renewal Deceptive Strong Tactics Tampa Florida Author: hartville, Ohio Book & Magazine Publishers: US Weekly Nationwide

Oct 01 2017
US Bank US Bank foreclosed on my house in 2014 of which I had two mortgages with them and wouldn't allow me to use a government program to help me save my home, they foreclosed on one mort and left the second mort open and it shows on my credit report, making my credit score low, can anyone help me with this dilema ? Orlando FLORIDA Author: Orlando, Florida Real Estate Services: US Bank Internet

Thos Cornell Galleries LTD A Rip-off Auction House Bellport New York
Author: Lynn, Massachusetts Antiques & Second-hand: thos cornell galleries LTD Bellport, New York

Oct 01 2017
Woody Livingston REVIEWS pillar to post home inspections. REVIEWS Pillar to Post Home inspections Woody Livingston Arizona Home Inspector Sun City Arizona
I guess it's really easy to become a Home Inspector in the state of Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Home Inspections: Woody Livingston REVIEWS pillar to post home inspections. REVIEWS Sun City , Arizona

Oct 01 2017
Mr. HAQ & mrs. Tayeba Haq, Al Haq Monster house for rent, termite infested. Aurora Illinois Author: Aurora, Illinois Insurance Companies: Real Estate Services: Mr. HAQ Aurora, Illinois

Sep 30 2017
Melissa Broadway, House of M Label, M1 LLC, We Are Accelerators, Bright Agency Group, Melissa Garten, Static Management, Record Label, Las Vegas, Arizona, New York, Los Angeles ,Lies, Corrupt, Steals your money, has no remorse, Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Small Business Services: Melissa Broadway Las Vegas, Nevada