Your Search | publishers clearing house

Sep 16 2016
Anchor House FInancial Rip Off - Stole My Money Goleta California
Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Anchor House FInancial Goleta, California

Sep 16 2016
QUOTE WIZARD BOGUS LEADS, PEOPLE NEVER REQUESTING CALLS, CREDIT A LEAD ONLY TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER TERRIBLE LEAD, ALL INFO ON THE LEADS ARE WRONG INCLUDING BIRTHDAYS, INFO ON HOUSE AND NUMBERS, NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THE SALES REP WILL BUG YOU ALL DAY LONG AND AS SOON AS YOU SIGN UP WITH THEM AND HAVE A PROBLEM HE DISAPPEARS. SCAMMERS!!!! UNSURE Internet WASHINGTON Author: Burlington, New Jersey Insurance Companies: QUOTE WIZARD Internet

Sep 15 2016
Viewpoint Salford, Manchester View, Aspen Woolf, Prime Noble Properties, Vesper Stone Investments, prinvest, hopwood house Absolute Living Developments Limited, Freshstart Living, DS7 Ltd, Percy Lawson Johnston, Crown Union Connected to previous company failure where investors lost money
DS7 Ltd, DS7 Limited, Charles Charlie Cunningham, Fresh Start Living, Empirical Property Group Author: , Other Property Management: Viewpoint Salford, Manchester View, Aspen Woolf, Prime Noble Properties, Vesper Stone Investments, prinvest, hopwood house

Sep 13 2016
Continental Who's Who Charged me after I was told that there would be no charges Valley Stream New York Author: Des Moines, Iowa Book & Magazine Publishers: Continental Who's Who Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
House of fun slots Every time I would purchase points to play House of fun slots it would just take my points and would not allow me to win any points back it seemed like every time I would purchase points it would get eaten up quickly what a rip off. Internet Internet Author: ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico Adult Web Site: House of fun slots Internet

Sep 12 2016
Jack Freeman The House that Jack Built Improperly installed sheetrock and off balance pocket doors for office Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Jack Freeman Marietta, Georgia

Sep 12 2016
THREE BEARS GUEST HOUSE GRACE PORRITT SWARN OF MISCHIEF AT BOULDER THREE BEARS GUESTHOUSE Boulder Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Neighborhood Services: THREE BEARS GUEST HOUSE Boulder, Colorado

Sep 10 2016
Ron Varsh, American International Gemologists AIG Jewelry Counterfeit/Fraud by:Ron Varsh, Westfield AKA: Windsor Auction House 21781 Ventura Blvd. #152Woodland Hills, CA 91364, 800-934-4804 Jewelry Counterfeit/Fraud by: Ron Varsh, Westfield AKA: Windsor Auction House Woodland Hills California
Author: Orange Park Acres, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ron Varsh, American International Gemologists AIG Woodland Hills, California

Sep 09 2016
Local Locksmith Services in Phoenix 24 Hour Locksmiths Charged $330 for a simple drill job into a deadbolt so my wife could get back in the house after locking herself out. Phoenix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Locksmiths: Local Locksmith Services in Phoenix Internet

Sep 08 2016
Joshua Fontaine Cheryl Fowler Tenant evicted for failure to pay rent. Left house a mess (think broken doors, etc.) Lehigh Acres Florida Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Tenants: Joshua Fontaine Lehigh Acres, Florida

Sep 06 2016
SkinnyBodyCare Said that I would receive commissions on my team distributors every month without getting people to the business..I did get ppl to the business..spent almost $300 to receive $34.00 to a Payoneer account..I chose that because I wasn't putting my bank account info on the net. Now Payoneer wants my photo ID and my house address for me to receive my $34 minus their fees...after I already spent almost $300. St. Louis Washington Author: Kingston, New York Weightloss Programs: SkinnyBodyCare Internet

Sep 06 2016
Cydcor Smart Circle, Mad House Marketing , Oryx, DMC, Sky Cult, Open Discrimination Nationwide Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Cult Organizations: Cydcor Nationwide

Sep 05 2016
Contest America Publishers, Inc. Cap Opp naidbreak the bank I am a senior. Received in mail contest. Mailed back contest of course with required fee. Refund promised. What a joke. Wrote several letters ,no reply Have invested 1600. Slow learner Help Kansas City. Missouri Author: mobile, Alabama Cash Services: Contest America Publishers, Inc. Kaaaansas City, Missouri

Sep 05 2016
Cement doctors/ray ceder I knew Ray as an acquaintance. I told him my son needed help with a mold issue. He went to my sons house gave him and estimate, he required a deposit of $1000. Ray has been putting off doing the work. He keeps coming up with excuses. Now he doesn't even answer the phone. He is a con artist! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: Cement doctors/ray ceder Pennsylvania

Sep 02 2016
Noble House Jewelry Zoe Herrington Bad Management Overland Park Kansas Author: Lenexa, Kansas Jewelry Stores: Noble House Jewelry Overland Park, Kansas

Kevin Connelly A Alert exterminating Damaged my house and left Chicago Illinois
Once Again Author: Bensenville , Illinois Builders & Contractors: Kevin Connelly A Alert exterminating Chicago, Illinois

Sep 02 2016
Local Records Office sent letter saying I can get title for house I won in Florida Tallahassee Florida Author: Okeechobee, Florida Title and Escrow Services: Local Records Office Tallahassee, Florida

Aug 31 2016
Ruff House Rescue Diane Indelicato Ruff House Rescue / Diane Indelicato Treated My Family Like Garbage Freeport New York Author: Baldwin, New York Animal Services: Ruff House Rescue Freeport, New York

Aug 31 2016
Amir Smith Queen City Bullies Charged me for a service and never rendered that service Charlotte North Carolina Author: Chicago, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Amir Smith Internet

Aug 30 2016
Legacy Publishing Gabriel Vaughn Does not provide services paid for winter park Florida Author: inverness , Florida Book Publishers: Legacy Publishing winter park, Florida

Aug 30 2016
Magazine publishers service I discontinued the subscription months ago when I became unemployed but they just won't give it up Montreal Quebec Author: Trenton , Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Magazine publishers service Montreal Quebec ,

Aug 30 2016
Sweepstakes Clearing House Home Values and Gifts Paid 4 times for a $300.00 Gift Card got the card after a year but prices are 3 times the actual cost of items and need a code to get into the ads to look at merchandise,but items are sold on Sweepstakesclearinghouse for 1/3 the cost..No refunds on the 4 payments I sent them.. Dallas Texas Author: Yucaipa, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Clearing House Dallas, Texas

Aug 30 2016
Gandy Home Improvement replaced the roof on my house and it is now leaking and I have a 100% guarantee replace for free lifetime warranty Rochester Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Roofing Companies: Gandy Home Improvement Rochester , Michigan

Aug 30 2016
MMRA Misty Mountain Realty did me wrong from the beginning of doing business with them. lady who showed me house went on vacation and her co-worker was not told that my move-in date was sept. 14 of 2014.  Maple Falls Washington Author: New Richmond, Ohio Housing Rentals: MMRA Maple Falls, Washington

Aug 29 2016
Bruce Genser Property Management Negligent in cleaning our house, trash, dog poop, weeds are growing in yard Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet
Author: Clarksville , Tennessee Property Management: Bruce Genser Property Management Internet