PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: publishers clearing house
There may be more specific results for "publishers clearing house"
For more specific results for "publishers clearing house"
Showing 1-25 of 12,915 Found Reports For more specific results for "publishers clearing house"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
Autograph Magazine Steve Cyrkin, Steve Cyrkin lied about document examiners being raided by the FBI in the American Royal Arts law suit against Cyrkin! Cyrkiin would do anything to ruin a competitor. Costa Mesa Internet Author: Costa Mesa, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Autograph Magazine Internet

May 24 2017
micheal thompson jacqualin stone mega millions/publisher clearing house columbia south carolina Author: branchville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: micheal thompson South Carolina

May 24 2017
Jennifer Hilkert house-flipper, deadbeat, thief, fraud, no-pay, poor-manager, worst in chattanooga, very low standard, tradesmen and consumer beware Chattanooga - ,Lookout Mountain, Tennessee
Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Real Estate Services: Jennifer Hilkert Chattanooga, Tennessee

May 24 2017
Direct Gardening, House of Wesley, Royal Dutch, Kelly Nurseries, Burgess Seed Co., Honeycreek Mail Order Plant Nursery A Waste Of Your Time And Money Bloomington Illinois Author: Canton, Ohio Nurseries: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

May 19 2017
Spectrum Bright house Networks I had Bright House Networks for many year until Spectrum took over Bright House that is when I started having problems. I was told that I would have the same service at the same price when I was switch to Spectrum. Simpsonville South Carolina Author: lakeland, Florida Cable TV: Spectrum Simpsonville, South Carolina

May 18 2017
John mecandante Mr John rent a house to me on April 5 I gave him partial money to get in the house he told me stories and other things I like is nice I'll give you I have 1000 people about the house I have one person right now I'll tell you now I won't let them have th Nationwide Author: Garfiled, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: John mecandante Nationwide

May 18 2017
*APG* Atlantic Publishers Group, LLC Phony magazine subscription sign-up Niwot Colorado Author: Chicago, Illinois Mail Order Services: *APG* Atlantic Publishers Group, LLC Niwot, Colorado

May 17 2017
Paul and Lyn Taylor Evelyn Taylor Evelyn Mercado Crooked Airbnb hosts, Cheap Airbnb hosts, cold house, cold house from hell Surrey British Columbia
Author: Milpitas, California Lodging: Paul and Lyn Taylor Surrey, British Columbia

May 17 2017
Wild rabbit publishers dont sent boudica foster a dime margaret foster publishing scam wild rabbit boudica foster, dont give wild rabbit publishers or boudica foster a dime ohio Internet
Author: toronto, Alabama Book & Magazine Publishers: Wild rabbit publishers Internet

May 16 2017
Broward Home Warranty We had an air conditioner and heater unit installed by some jake leg they hired. He connected the A/C drain up wrong so water ran down the house wall, into the wall inside the home causing mold. They would not correct the problem causing thousands of dollars worth of damage. Hollywood Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Broward Home Warranty Hollywood, Florida

May 15 2017
DR Horton Construction Problems Defective plumbing since house first built that builder refuses to take responsibility for. Fort Worth Texas Author: Naples, Florida Real Estate Services: DR Horton Fort Worth, Texas

May 15 2017
Trident Media Samuel C. Asinguo Ripped off, broke contractual obligation, lied, stole Alexandria Virginia Author: Clinton, Tennessee Book Publishers: Trident Media Alexandria, Virginia

May 14 2017
JDJC Homes LLC Jerry Simmons Fort Worth, Texas Jerry Simmons (JDJC Homes LLC) Is A Loser, Con-Artist, Ripoff, Botched House Flipper ***Buyer Beware*** Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: JDJC Homes LLC Jerry Simmons Fort Worth, Texas Fort Worth, Texas

May 12 2017
TRS Limited Tate and Kirkland associateds, inc I recieved a notice tellin me that i owe a debt of $139.97, i have never heard of the comp. philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: white house, Tennessee Collection Agency's: TRS Limited philadelphia , Pennsylvania

May 11 2017
Laissez Faire Books Jason Hanson Uses false advertising to take your money when delivering free products Baltimore Maryland Author: Meridian, Idaho Book Publishers: Laissez Faire Books Baltimore, Maryland

May 10 2017
Green Ivy Publishing Breach of Contract, Negligence, Unprofessional, Incompetent.... Oakbrook Terr Illinois Author: Lakecity, Florida Book Publishers: Green Ivy Publishing Oakbrook Terr, Illinois

May 10 2017
MediaKee Offering downloads of my novel free of charge Internet Author: Montrel, Quebec Book Publishers: MediaKee Internet

May 10 2017
RV Fridge House Won't send shippng tag for toxic core. Plummerville Arkansas Author: Nags Head, North Carolina Auto Parts: RV Fridge House Plummerville, Arkansas

May 09 2017
Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Called and left a message on my voice mail telling me to call them back immediately regarding a financial situation,,if i did not call them back they would send someone to my house or my job to be served papers. We will sue you for amount owed plus a 2200.00 court fee on top of that. Called them back said i owed money from a credit card debt back in 2000 -2002!!! Irvine California Author: St. Pete, Florida Collection Agency's: Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Irvine, California

May 09 2017
AAA bondsman I was falsely accused of harassment and the police knew i was innocent but let this wells fargo woman manager falsely accuse me and charge me with harassment. I was found guilty but the judge only fined me the police wouldn't let me pay my fine and told aaa not to bail me out and he was very ugly towards me phenix city Alabama This is how the city of phenix city keeps their millions by threatening the victim that they can't sue or they would reinstate the charges but they didn't put this pervert in jail for exposing himself Author: United States, Bail Bonds: AAA bondsman phenix city, Alabama

May 09 2017
MARK VAN d**e VAN d**e CONSULTING VAN d**e BROTHERS, LLC ez.com/webuyhouses Sell House Fast Arizona EMPTY CONTRACT, NO MONEY, WASTE OF YOUR TIME, SCAMMERS Scottsdale Arizona Author: tampa, Florida Real Estate Services: MARK VAN DYKE Scottsdale, Arizona

May 09 2017
Mr. Fix It- A Maintenance Master OWNER Richard Odzic and Adam Odzic MR FIX IT- A MAINTENANCE DISASTER, WITHOUT A LICENSE, BURNT MY HOUSE IN FLAMES....... sarasota Florida
Author: sarasota, Florida Builders & Contractors: mr fix it sarasota, Florida

23, Report #1372086

May 08 2017
House Value Store House value store is a TOTAL RIP OFF Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Realtors: House Value Store Internet

May 08 2017
xlibris publishing author solutions publishing Author Solutions and imprint Xlibris continues to steal from authors, With so many complaints how can Xlibris still be in business? bloomington Indiana Author: Swarthmore, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: xlibris publishing bloomington, Indiana

25, Report #1371938

May 08 2017
21st Mortgage Corporation Interest rate increased form the original 8% to 10% after the house had been delivered and set up. Put my taxes in escrow without consent. Knoxville Tennessee Author: Richfield, Pennsylvania Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Corporation Knoxville, Tennessee