PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: publishers clearing house
There may be more specific results for "publishers clearing house"
For more specific results for "publishers clearing house"
Showing 201-225 of 34,162 Found Reports For more specific results for "publishers clearing house"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 05 2017
Shawn Murray Royal Lepage State Realty, Murray-Locane and Associates Corrupt real estate agent and self-made investor sells shoddy house flips Ancaster Ontario
Shawn Murray and Tony Locane of Re/Max Escarpment Realty Inc 370 Wilson St. East, Unit 11, Ancaster, ON L9G 4S4 Author: Hamilton, Ontario Real Estate Services: Shawn Murray Ancaster, Ontario

Aug 05 2017
Alice Hill Mark Williams Lawyer? In California (((REDACTED))) number he uses and Alice Hill??8696 Had me send her money grams by Walmart so she could send a package to my house containing insurance money from her Dead husband and son, and her inlaws was after her!! She needs 750 to ship it from California to Alabama and she would send me codes to open box!! Sent her money and no box 750 money to Alice Hill Kentucky ID she used to get money gram then she needs 200 to change paperwork so I send it by money gram!! Then she needs to fly to me needs 450 I send 450 for cheap flight!! She had accident? Can't come needs 1000 to pay Hospital? Her lawyer there says in coma?? Don't believe him?? She wakes up next day? Wants 500 more I say no more money!! Internet
Author: Arab, Alabama Accounting: Alice Hill Internet

Aug 05 2017
Tripointe Homes Tripointe Candelas Another House Overpromised and Underdelivered Arvada Colorado Author: Arvada, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Tripointe Homes Arvada, Colorado

Aug 04 2017
Above All Roofing Above All Roofing LLC FRAUD Wilmington, NC; FRAUD Carolina Beach North Carolina
Supporting Documnet Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Roofing Companies: Above All Roofing Carolina Beach, North Carolina

Aug 04 2017
Red valley real estate  Landlord is charging way to much for rent and charging outrageous late fees wont fix anything in house constantly telling her. gave me a 3 day notice for not paying rest of rent for July for not wanting to fix anything and don't wanna give me deposit back after I move my lease isn't up till August 30, 2017. Murray Utah Author: West valley, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Red valley real estate Murray, Utah

Aug 04 2017
Heartland Landmark 365 5th Wheel Heartland, Landmark, should ashamed to put this product on the market Elkhart Indiana C A here's some inside information for you. I used to own a RV repair business Author: Panguitch, Utah RV Dealers: Heartland Landmark 365 5th Wheel Nationwide

Aug 03 2017
Duane Lyons Reality Aka Duane Lyons Aka Lyons Reality Stole 4000 usd Granite bay California  Great job trying to cover up. Author: East windsor, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Duane Lyons Reality Granite bay, California

Caymen Klein Billy Stelly Scammed using my credit for personal gain Nationwide
Thief Author: Houston, Texas Car Rentals: Caymen Klein Nationwide

Aug 03 2017
urban house tees never received my shipment internet Internet Author: riverside, California Clothing Stores: urban house tees Internet

Aug 02 2017
K Cyrus Consulting Intl KCCTKCC Talent, Talent Consulting firm who claims to hire and consult models, assistants, actors, singers and event planners. Chicago Illnois K Cyrus Consulting, Intl/KCC Talant/ kcctalent.com Author: atlanta, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: K Cyrus Consulting Intl Nationwide

Aug 01 2017
secure-tix house-of-blues.tickets-center.comtickets center Probably others it masquerades as actual venue complete scam charged 4x face value of NON SOLD OUT tickets Internet Author: San Diego, California Ticket Sales: secure-tix Internet

Aug 01 2017
Gregg Turner Promised me a turn key remodel, he came highly recommened by an old friend. I could not be on location so he drank all the money away. Telling me that the house was coming along great and it would be finished on time. The cabin was in shambles took 3 trips to the dump to clean what he left behind. Its been a nightmare. council Idaho Mountain Home Idaho Idaho
Author: mccall, Idaho Builders & Contractors: Gregg Turner mountain home, Idaho

Aug 01 2017
Select Portfolio Services Tenant Harrassement Salt Lake City Utah Curious Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Mortgage Companies: Select Portfolio Services Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 31 2017
Donald E Wilson Don Wilson, General Counsel Fraudulent Contracts Atlanta Georgia Nationwide
Don E. Wilson...A Scammer!! Author: Pine Hill , New Jersey Brokerage Companies: Donald E Wilson Nationwide

Jul 31 2017
DHLC Mobius Capital, Inc Jacqueline Rice in the last week DHLC is a rip off company! They tied me up in a 12mo. term loan on my new home with a 20% interest rate. And within a years time they tried to foreclose on my house! I am currently fighting them in court to protect my home!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING!!!!! You will be in for a lot of heartache!!!! If I could give them 0 stars I would! They are modern day swindlers and loan sharks packaged as a nice helpful company!!! LIES!!!! ALL LIES!!! They have completely taken advantage of me!!!! All of this after I gave them $452,000 cash as collateral! UNREAL! Dallas Texas
Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Loans: DHLC Dallas, Texas

Jul 31 2017
Kittle's Home Furnishings Center, Inc and Corinthian, Inc On Jan 2013 we bought a new livingroom furniture set and paid $2,515.74 from Kittle's Home Furnishings in Castleton, IN. We bought our new set to take w/us to our new house in North Carolina. We have bought alot of furniture from Kittle's, so that's where we shopped. The salesrep showed us a LR set made by Corinthian and said it was a great manufacture of furniture. WRONG it started falling apart about six months later. Nationwide Author: Southport, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Corinthian, Inc Nationwide

Jul 29 2017
Rick Mcgaha aka: R&M design group, Magnolia Design group, A Team Garage Doors & Openers, The Door Company Distribution Inc, Awnings Over Atlanta, Custom Carriage Garage Doors Misrepresentation fraud deceitful shoddy work dishonest scammer roswell Georgia
$1500 refund issued 8/2 . $3600 still owed. Owner trying to say he owes less. MORE SHODDY WORK DISCOVERED! Author: suwanee, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Rick Mcgaha roswell, Georgia

Jul 28 2017
Lori Fleming, Lori Oldach, Lori Ann Fleming, Lori Ann Oldach, Lori Oldakowski, Lori Dunmire, Lexi Oldach and Lexi Michaels Professional Scam Artist, be it business or personal relationships St Petersburg Florida (((REDACTED DUE TO VIOLATION OF TOS))) Author: Oldsmar, Florida Websites: Lori Fleming, Lori Oldach St Petersburg, Florida

Jul 28 2017
Prestige Platinum Realty Tacom InvestmentsStevens Group Not responding to Emergency San Tan Valley Arizona Threatens evictions when rent is paid in full Author: Glendale, Arizona Home Owner Associations: Prestige Platinum Realty San Tan Valley, Arizona

Jul 28 2017
Publishers Clearing House They have found a new way to SCAM Nationwide Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Publishers Clearing House Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Dunkin' Donuts The manager is horrible and treats his employees horrible Foxboro Massachusetts Manager is also part of exploited labor Author: Foxboro, Massachusetts Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Dunkin' Donuts Foxboro , Massachusetts

Jul 26 2017
yonsalon.com Ordered 2 swamp coolers for my kids for a good price ,thought they were a clearance house, never got my order and tried to contact them but they took their fancy web site down ,then I find out they have been screwing people left and right but when I looked them up only great things poped up Ogden Internet/UTAH Author: Clearlake, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
Set in Stone LLC Incomplete job, House a mess, Won't communicate with us, Still no house keys returned, Cost WAY more than estimate Clinton Michigan
Author: Dearborn, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Set in Stone LLC Clinton, Michigan

Jul 25 2017
Johannes Maasland Earth Connection Portugal, partnered with Sanctuary 1860 B&B Ayahuasca Ceremonies Retreats Portugal Johannes Maasland, Daniela Markert, Sanctuary 1860 Retreat Centre Portugal, Ayahuasca Ceremonies Portugal, Alexandra and Attila Akat harassment and malicious defamation of GNR Criminal trial / police investigation witnesses, cannabis and LSD seizure in associated family business, ethics scandal, unsuited shamans, insulting Spiritual Teacher / whistleblower with threats to feel fear Oliveira do Hospital
Here is the Proof I as the poster of this report received death threats (from member of Santo Daime Church Portugal) / Police Report Filed / Cannabis at the core of the problem in the movement Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Johannes Maasland Earth Connection Portugal, partnered with Sanctuary 1860 B&B Ayahuasca Ceremonies Retreats Portugal Oliveira do Hospital,

Jul 25 2017
david block Zero integrity lies and a victim attitude hamburg New York I have an email I can post Author: orchard park , New York Family Services: david block hamburg , New York