PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: publishers clearing house
There may be more specific results for "publishers clearing house"
For more specific results for "publishers clearing house"
Showing 201-225 of 12,919 Found Reports For more specific results for "publishers clearing house"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Nov 23 2016
ServPro of Northwest Ontario in California Barry Sonboli The owner Barry assured my house will look the same after they take care of the flooding; with no cost to me but the insurance company. He did not fulfill his promise Rancho Cucamonga California
Author: Rancho Cucamonga , California Maintenance Companies: ServPro of Northwest Ontario in California Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Editor Pro-Jill Hughes This is an editor that did virtually no real editing for $5000 and would not release her work until fully paid for. Mason Ohio Author: Tampa, Florida Book Publishers: Editor Pro-Jill Hughes Mason, Ohio

Lit Fire Publishing Fake, Ripoff, liers Atlanta, Georgia
Author: Angier, North Carolina Book Publishers: Lit Fire Publishing Atlanta, , Georgia

Nov 21 2016
Garden state reader Aka Capitol Magazine service I was called by them Avenel New Jersey Author: Ashford, Washington Book & Magazine Publishers: Garden state reader Avenel, New Jersey

Nov 21 2016
USA INSULATION Told me my house would be much warmer Dunmore Pennsylvania Returned call Author: Watsontown, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: USA INSULATION Dunmore, Pennsylvania

Nov 21 2016
Teresa Howell-Walking in Victory International LLC. Teresa B. Howell did not pay for the work that was done for her. Durham Internet
Teresa B. Howell Made False Claims To Credit Card Company Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Book Publishers: Teresa Howell Internet

Nov 19 2016
Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) He claimed he had a no credit check home buyers program that he could get me into any house of my choice for joining his team for $900. I sent him the money and he had known I was moving to another state 5/6 months from then. Put me on back burner, waited till the last minute to send me any houses then said he could close on house in 30 days for even more money. Said he could do a quick sale for even more money. And the list goes on. New Orleans Lousina Author: Valley, Nebraska Real Estate Services: Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Publishers clearing house Pch Posted on their sight I won $10,000 then emailed me they made a mistake sorry Don't knoe Author: Toms river, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Publishers clearing house

Nov 18 2016
North Beach Art Gallery Brooke Trace She was supposed to block published article foe me to include in a book. She ashed for $20 initially for 40 articles and when she believed the book was going to be a hit she demanded $400 an hour amounting to $4000 and she refused to give me my manuscript unless I submitted to her extortin. She is a thief. She runs phoney charity events and gives nothing to charity . FORT lAUDERDALE Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: North Beach Art Gallery FORT lAUDERDALE, Florida

Nov 18 2016
Thermal bedbug heat they took the money cash and came to do the heat. then i still see bugs and i told them. they came with the spray and their technician said that the spray will not work because they need heat. he was right . we were unable to get rid of the bugs. we paid $6000 for nothing. when i talked to the owner, he has attitude and told me we did what we can period. i told him you guys promised that my house will be bedbug free. they are a scam. don't trust. new york New York Author: edison, New Jersey Home Warranty Companies: Thermal bedbug heat new york, New York

Nov 18 2016
Kevin J. Parsons Tried To Scam My Company For Fake/Non-Existant Fees Belfast, Mpumalanga Internet
Dishonest and Unprofessional Author: Other Book Publishers: Kevin J Parsons Internet

Nov 17 2016
Chapman Carpet 5 Star RestoratiBobby Cirelli Carpet CleaningBobby Cirelli Restoration and Carpet Cleaning. Bobby Cirelli OC Green Carpet Cleaning Unlicensed uninsured company overcharges, fades carpets and floors, leaves stains, steals from house, ripoff Chapman Carpet Cleaning.com Internet Author: Garden Grove, California Cleaning Services: Chapman Carpet Internet

Nov 16 2016
Bizrate Bizrate insights, Bizrate reports Magazines, Survey, rewards, Magazines Los Angeles California Author: Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Bizrate Los Angeles, California

Nov 15 2016
Flagstar Bank I bought my home in Feb. 2008 on a fixed rate. They raised my monthly payments twice I cannot remember the exact amount but initially the monthly payment was around $1050 then they raised it to around $1147 then to $1250 something. I was unable to pay any extra that is why I went for the fixed rate and that was the agreement. I called Flagstar with my concerns and they did nothing. My house ended up going into foreclosure do to not being able to pay the extra amount. This affected me, my partner and 3 children. Troy Michigan Author: SPOKANE, Washington Real Estate Services: Flagstar Bank Troy, Michigan

Nov 15 2016
911 Tax Relief REVIEW: 911TaxRelief clients, feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with 911 Tax Relief. 911 Tax Relief dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Los Angeles, California *UPDATE: 911 Tax Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Irvine , California Income Tax Service: 911TaxRelief | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 911TaxRelief mediates, resolves most common or complicated tax issues today. 911 Tax Relief team comprised of skilled tax professionals, licensed agents, in-house staff members. Every department at 911 Tax Relief works efficiently, giving highest level of care for clients. 911 Tax Relief Client Services Department, competent agents assist, gather information pertinent for tax situation at hand. Glendale , California

Nov 15 2016
Affordable house painters Todd Fingley Internet Author: Palm coast , Florida Paint & Wallpaper: Affordable house painters Internet

Nov 14 2016
Fannie Mae Sold me a house that support beam is rotted and split. House is going to collapse. Atlanta GA
I purchased a Fannie Mae home Author: FAIRBURN, Georgia Home Inspections: Fannie Mae

Nov 14 2016
Progressive Business Publications Progressive Business Publications Billing me for a publication that I never ordered and threatening me with collections and harming my credit report. Malvern Pennsylvania Malvern Pennsylvania Author: New Hampshire Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

Nov 10 2016
Iyer Health Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Iyer Health is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Iyer Health strives to give customers the ability to shop health insurance in an increasingly difficult to understand market place. Iyer Health is growing and part of that growth is selling a major stake of our business to a private party to help build out customer service teams and developed a higher quality of service both online and offline. Iyer Health’s services in house are 100% money back guarantee and all insurance products through their respective carriers are all on 30 day free look period or longer as put forth by the respective departments of insurance in varied states. Iyer Health’s commitment to customers is real and service is guaranteed no questions asked.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Companies: Iyer Health Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Iyer Health is a healthcare call center that sells health insurance. Iyer Health is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Iyer Health is determined to help customers through the pain-staking process of chooses health insurance. fresno , California

Nov 10 2016
(((REDACTED))) Sarasota, Fl (((REDACTED))) Harris Ave Sarasota, Fl Lemon of a House- Don't buy Sarasota Florida Author: sarasota , Florida Neighborhood Services: 4930 Harris Ave Sarasota, Fl Sarasota, Florida

Nov 09 2016
Verde Building Solutions, Ron Staley. I worked for this company for almost a year, I had to work a month to get my first payment, and I was told by the recruiter they would pay $14.00 for every grass cut trip fee, including the amount for the grass cut, I did 30 complete work orders, and when it was time to pay me, I had a Bid approval, to clean out a house for $1,100. When they finally paid me they only paid me $680.00. Mint Hill North Carolina Author: pikeville, Kentucky Property Management: Verde Building Solutions Mint Hill, North Carolina

Nov 08 2016
Anthony Fehrenbacher, Jackie Weber Fehrenbacher Tony Fehrenbacher Rip Off Artist Steals House from Senior Citizen Father Manhattan Tony Fehrenbacher Author: Manhattan, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Anthony Fehrenbacher, Jackie Weber Fehrenbacher Manhattan, New York

Nov 08 2016
AmericanLease.Org & Project America LLC DATE CAPITAL, FIRST HOUSE FINANCIAL, NEW LINE EQUITY AND OTHERS. AmericanLease.Org is DateCapital.com run by Daniel Date and wife Richell Gregorios defrauding US Americans from the Philippines SCAMMERS/INTERNATIONAL WIRE FRAUD! Online with mailing address in Petaluma, CA Internet
PROVE IT! Author: Dist of Columbia Property Management: AmericanLease.Org & Project America LLC Internet

Nov 06 2016
Harrel Rayburn Spann Took advantage of a 77 yr old widow with a disabled child took her money and left her with A 1/2 painted house Bangor Maine Author: Brewer, Maine Paint & Wallpaper: Harrel Rayburn Spann Bangor, Maine

Nov 03 2016
CHINA SEVEN COLOR GROUP CO LTD SALES @CHINAPRINTINGEXPORT.COM, JINHUA PRINTING COLOR PRODUCTS PRINTING COMPANY FROM SHENZHEN NOT TO BE TRUSTED. SHENZHEN,GUANDONG SHENZHEN, GUANDONG PROVINCE Sample, exchanged emails and poor quality Author: Miami, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: CHINA SEVEN COLOR GROUP CO LTD SHENZHEN,GUANDONG,