Your Search | pure nutrients nature cleanse

Sep 17 2016
ryangillam RYANGILLAM ON FIVERR RYAN GILLAM IS A PURE SCAM UNITED KINGDOM I am not quite sure what is going on here Author: london, Wyoming Internet Services: ryangillam Internet

Sep 16 2016
Pure Life Dietary Supplements This company took my money out of my account and has false advertistments. Tampa Florida Author: Greenville, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Pure Life Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

Sep 15 2016
Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT placed order for free trai lof garcinia cambogia and authorized payment od $4.95 thats all. 2 days later they charge me 89.95X2 i Check my Account severas times per day and when I saw this pending charges I was told this was the price for this pill I to They are a rip off Georgia Author: Las Vegaa , Nevada Liars: Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT Internet

Sep 14 2016
Primod Premium Mango cleanse also have a trail with garcina cambogia scam you order will charge you 79.99 scam will charge you 79.99 after 14 days only send you 30 day supply This Charge Will Apear On Your Statement As: 85524 Internet Author: west columbia, South Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Primod Internet

Sep 12 2016
Garnia Vital Cleanse Complete Garcinia Ultimate Slim Pure Select Vital Cleanse Complete Fulfillment7565 Commercial WayUnit E Henderson, Nevada 89011, USAOur Customer Care Team is ready to help you 24/7. United States/Canada: 1-888-998-6218  or 1-925-234-4298United Kingd Fraulanent charges to my credit card...unAuthorized Las Vegas Internet Author: Dublin, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Garnia Vital Cleanse Complete Internet

Sep 06 2016
KJJ Beautyway and LBPS Elites Diet Plan Advance Garcinia CambogiaGarcinia Cambogia Pure ExtractPremium Mango Cleanse Scammed me out of $300.00 Rexburg Indiana Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: KJJ Beautyway and LBPS Elites Diet Plan Advance Rexburg, Indiana

Sep 03 2016
Pure line Cambogia Pure line dietary supplements A thorough Fraud, I ordered an introductory sample for $4.95 the charged me $150 and called me on the telephone. I said I don't want anything but the one bottle today I received 2 more bottles at another $150.00 and will be charged a restocking fee of $9.95 per bottle. Tampa Florida Author: Sicklerville, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: Pure line Cambogia Tampa , Florida

Sep 02 2016
Pure Line Garcinia Cambogia Bait and swich. Offered free trial plus charged for supplements.. Then is billing credit card monthly INew Yourk & New Jersey
Author: Wytheville, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Pure Line Internet

Aug 31 2016
Mr. Prakash Arunachalam Pure Perfect Limited MISREPRESENTATION NOT A COMMITMENT HOLDER Hong Kong Additional Clarity Author: Alabama Financial Services: Mr. Prakash Arunachalam Hong Kong ,

Aug 31 2016
Pureline or Pureline Dietary Supplements Pure Line Garcinia Cambogia - PLGARCINIA 888-924-7656 NY Endangered My Life Lied Cheated FALSE ADVERTISEMENT Tampa Florida Author: Palm Bay, Florida Medical Supplies: Pureline or Pureline Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Garçon is Cambodia pure line After ordering trial for 4.95 stole 89. 00 out of my account for one bottle called they said I was a member I NEVER agreed to that Internet
Author: Flat rock , Michigan Weightloss Programs: Garçon is Cambodia pure line Internet

Aug 26 2016
Garcinia Active/Slim Cleanse Detox When purchasing the Natural Garcina @ 10:30 pm I noticed after putting my information into the one screen that Natural Cleanse Detox popped up, but I did not fill in those fields. I declined the offer. My gut feeling when I saw this screen, I felt something was not right.This is business has bad practices that must be reported right away. Tampa Florida Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Active Slim Tampa, Florida

Aug 17 2016
Nutra Pure I ordered the free sample of Garcinia Cambogia where you just had to pay for the shipping! Now I'm being charged $79.68 for something that I didn't order!! Draper Utah Author: Marine City, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Pure Nationwide

Aug 14 2016
Pure Water Solutions Larry Foster Water Purification Scam Hoiuston Texas
Refunded Author: Houston, Texas Plumbing: Pure Water Solutions Hoiuston, Texas

Aug 14 2016
Pure life green coffee I want to cancel my order with them and they keep charging my bank account for $85.00 every month Tampa Florida Author: Dalhart, Texas Weightloss Programs: Pure life green coffee Tampa , Florida

Aug 13 2016
Pure Play Poker No Reply, malfunctioning San Francisco Internet Author: NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nevada Offshore Gambling: Pure Play Poker Internet

42, Report #1321997

Aug 11 2016
Purelinegacinia.com They offered to give me free 14 days trail of slim phen garçon is cambogia and offered other two products for prices show and I turned them down and just accepted one price on trail for 14 days with $4.95 shipping. But charged me for colon cleanse for $24.95. S***!!! Internet Author: Brandon, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Purelinegacinia.com Internet

Aug 10 2016
Garcinia Pure Green Coffee Pure Total Scam!! DO NOT trust these lying, stealing people. Santa Ana California Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Pure Santa Ana, California

Aug 08 2016
PURELINE i called to get a free sample and i asked them right off the bat do i have to order anything after this free sample there answer was no you do not we just want your feed back on the product there is no future obligation then low and be hold i just received a bottle of pure line Garcinia Comboggia Tampa Florida Author: Twin falls, Idaho Weightloss Programs: PURELINE Tampa , Florida

Aug 08 2016
Pure Health Discounts Unable to locate order. Poor Customer Service. Very rude! Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Pure Health Discounts Internet

46, Report #1320914

Aug 05 2016
Mobiloans Unreasonable finance charge added almost 15% to my loan balance over a matter of minutes. Marksville Louisiana Pure Garbage Author: El Cajon, California Loans: Mobiloans Internet

47, Report #1320573

Optimum mango cleanse Optimum scam cleanse Santa Anna California Internet
Author: Highlands, Texas Weightloss Programs: Optimum mango cleanse Internet

48, Report #1320576

Aug 03 2016
Pure Line Garcinia Auto-Ship Scam, Free-trial scam Tampa Florida Author: Boise, Idaho Weightloss Programs: Pure Line Garcinia Internet

49, Report #1320499

Aug 03 2016
Great American Finance Company GAFCO This company starts calling and emailing at 1 day past the due date. I know better than to talk to them in the past they would not let me off of the phone until I give them a date that I will pay, though I do not know when I can pay. Chicago Illinois I HAVE THE GARNISHMENT HERE IN FRONT OF ME Author: Chicago, Illinois Loan Brokers: Great American Finance Company Chicago, Illinois

50, Report #1319492

Jul 28 2016
Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT LOSS-1-855-480-5027-FULFILMENT CENTER-PO BOX 7700, NORCROSS, GA 30091OTHER #-1-855-865-2162 I DID NOT AUTHORIZED SHIPMENT OF PILLS. NORCROSS Georgia Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Norcross Georgia  Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Nationwide