Your Search | pure nutrients nature cleanse

Mar 17 2016
Kay Cartee I ordered VitaPulse for $127.00 used a credit card to pay and never received the product. It is to late to cancel the transaction on my card and I have tried to contact the company without any success. They do not answer their phone, won't return email or respond to them. This company is Princeton Nutrients LLC, 20929 Ventura Blvd, Ste 47-503, Woodland Hills, CA I would like either my money back or the product. Woodland Hills, CA 91364 CA Princeton Nutrients Customer Care Manager Author: ARKANSAS CITY, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: Kay Cartee Arkansas City, Kansas

Mar 15 2016
Pure Cleanse Pro sent me bottles of cleanse for dieting cost of 144.92 plus chipping and handling - does not work Tampa Florida Author: Lockport, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pure Cleanse Pro Tampa, Florida

Mar 13 2016
Dogsnow.com This site is a total scam - don't purchase anything from them unless you can see the animal before you give them any money. The FO'S needs to investigate this website selling pure breed puppies that don't exist various, sterling VA, Washington DC, Colorado Internet Author: Chaptico, Maryland Animal Shelters: Dogsnow.com Internet

Mar 10 2016
Dean Graziosi's Think A Little Different ripoff, He claimed that you did not need good credit to make this work. WRONG Phoenix Arizona Seems more legit than most. Author: Greenville, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: Dean Graziosi's Think A Little Different Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 02 2016
natural ceramides pure ceramides on facebook free trial just pay shipping cost me 94.00 po box41542 st. petersburg, fl. Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Eye Care: natural ceramides Internet

Feb 29 2016
Adam Siskind Pure Play Clothing Adam Siskind not only lie's about the product but also not pay employee's as promised even after working like dog day & night brooklyn, New York Author: , Nationwide Adam Siskind brooklyn, New York

Feb 25 2016
The Pure sleep tm co Puresleep Mouthpiece is ridiculously tiny Internet Author: Greenville, Texas Dental Services: The Pure sleep tm co Internet

Feb 24 2016
Fidelity National Home Warranty ( homewarranty.com ) PURE SCAM Fake warranty, do not repair or service, total rip off. False promise from sales girl. LA Nationwide Author: LA , California Home Warranty Companies: Fidelity National Home Warranty Nationwide

Feb 24 2016
Ultra Pure Rip off and false presentation of products Cliffside park New Jersey Author: new york, New York Customer: Ultra Pure Cliffside park, New Jersey

Feb 23 2016
Entirely Pure Entirely Water, EPCON Sold FAULTY solar water heating system with a 30% guaranteed savings. Used more energy than before. WONT pay back any money. Phoenix, Arizona hes not the only one there Author: Phoenix, Arizona Environmental Violators: Entirely Pure Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 23 2016
epcon solar epcon, pic construction, entirely pure convicted thiefs, unethical work practices, money laundering, look this company up before starting any work with them on your home, once you sign you can't go back they will steal your life!! phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Home Improvements: epcon solar phoenix, Arizona

Feb 23 2016
EPCON SOLAR ENTIRELY PURE, EPCON COMPANY, EPCONSTRUCTION, Pablo Curiel, Reza Bakshai, Sean Donwen, Renee Pennington are criminals Unethical, liars and con artist! They refuse to pay employees! Phoenix Arizona Checks bounced. No last check! Don't work for Epcon Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home Improvements: EPCON SOLAR Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 23 2016
MiraVie skin care Skinenlive & Pure Eye Complex They charged me $4.90 for the eye serum, $4.90 for the face lotion, I broke out on my first use, called the company to return my order and they told me they cancelled my order I didn't have to send it back and they would charge me a one time fee of $38.76 for each item non-refundable. I called my credit card company to report it and then that's when I found out that they were sham and have taken many people for money undeserved. They're ripping people off, changing their websites and phone numbers so you can't get to them when I call all I ever get is an automated teller. There's nothing I can do about it according to the credit card company until the bill comes in, then I can call them back and dispute it and hopefully retrieve my money.  I'm not the first to report it and I won't be the last the Better Business Bureau should look into this and incarcerate them all.  Santa Ana, CALIFORNIA 92799-5380 Internet Author: Tiverton, Rhode Island Telemarketers: MiraVie skin care Internet

Feb 20 2016
pure-prescription.com Western Union. Money gram scam to money to India Phione says San Bernadino CA but invalid number no Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Pharmacies: pure-prescription.com Internet

Feb 20 2016
NEUTRON HEALTH, aka Garçinia Cambogia, aka Premium Mango Cleanse .comGarcinia Cambogia Pure ExtractEPIC DIET 855-203-8316 UTNEUTRON HEALTH 844-251-4530,U Garcinia Cambogia Ripp Off - Mango Cleanse Ripp Off Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Weightloss Programs: NEUTRON HEALTH 844-251-4530 Internet

Feb 19 2016
Daniel Kang DDS Dr. Daniel Kang Pure Dental Deceptive Unecessary Scottsdale Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: Daniel Kang DDS Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 17 2016
MiraVie skin cream & eye serum Pure Eye Complex, also uses the name Skinenlive. This is a major scam they charged me $5 for 2 free samples just pay s&h,of skin and eye cream. I used it the same day I got it and my face broke out in a hot heated mess! When I call to cancel my order I got an automated teller who simply said if you want to cancel press 1 so I did then she said you will no longer receive any more orders, but your card will be charged $38 and something cents I was livid as the sample packets I got or less than an ounce, can you tell me why I'm paying 38 something for less than an ounce? You'll notice two numbers and two emails on your packing slip, be sure to call both those numbers and cancel. If you don't will continue to charge your card 78 something. Now I have to wait for my next invoice to call back my credit card company and dispute the matter. If you have fallen for this make sure you get if you can, a confirmation number, the date you ordered it, the date you called back to cancel, and confirmation number, good luck getting that from an automated teller. I called back a second time in the man I was speaking with hung up in my face. I tried a third time but no response nobody picked up the phone. The first time I called the automated teller knew me by my name so when you call they see your number they know you are. Do not have anything to do with these people there scam artists, they even used Dr Oz as a spokesman which he does not endorse. Real that's fine print ladies they're out to get us all. Santa Ana California Author: Other Supplemental Health Programs: MiraVie skin cream & eye serum Internet

Feb 15 2016
Pure Franchise Systems- Stephen Blignaut RIPPED OFF BY STEPHEN BLIGNAUT $20,000 plus. Was VERY quick to take my money but didn't deliver the goods. **WARNING** Melbourne Victoria Author: Dingley , Beauty Salons: Pure Franchise Systems Melbourne Victoria,

Feb 15 2016
Publix Super Market Grocery Store Charged me for RL First Cleanse $20.99, although, the product was not in my bags went I got home, this third time and they would not give me my money back said camera show bag boy put it in bag, said it must of fell out of bag, and 45 minutes later all of that product was remove from shelf. Panama CitY Florida Author: Lynn Haven , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Publix Super Market

Feb 09 2016
Beauty By Nature Onsen -product- I was ripped off by scam. He quoted one price and over charged me on receipt. Said he was giving me a free gift i PAID FOR IT. Arcadia California
Author: Altadena, California Beauty Products: Beauty By Nature Arcadia, California

Feb 05 2016
Nurta Prime Cleanse Nutra Life Brands LLCNutraPrime Cleansecleansedetoxify.info Didn't cancel my order. Canceled only after I called them many times. Didn't follow thru on sending email. Played games when calling. Tampa Florida Author: Tooele, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Nurta Prime Cleanse Florida

Feb 02 2016
UltraGarcinia Cheyenne Wyoming Aloe cleanse Didn't order this product and neither did I receive the product Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Jennings, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: UltraGarcinia Cheyenne Wyoming Cheyenne, Wyoming

Feb 01 2016
pure life bogus phone numbers. no legitimate number to call to cancel. even credit card companies couldn't find them. Tampa florida
Author: Bayville, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: pure life Tampz, Florida

Jan 30 2016
Carlos A. Castano Pure Essential Linen Co., LLCPURE ESSENTIAL LINEN 2 LLCHERMANOS MONCAGRIPPO USA, LLC Left my rental property without paying the rent of $1700. Miami Florida Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Hotel: Carlos A. Castano Miami, Florida

Jan 25 2016
Pure Talk took money out of my account that I didnt authorize Pennsylvania Author: Corry, Pennsylvania Telephones: Linda Dodd Corry, Pennsylvania