Your Search | pure nutrients nature cleanse

Aug 31 2016
Pureline or Pureline Dietary Supplements Pure Line Garcinia Cambogia - PLGARCINIA 888-924-7656 NY Endangered My Life Lied Cheated FALSE ADVERTISEMENT Tampa Florida Author: Palm Bay, Florida Medical Supplies: Pureline or Pureline Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Garçon is Cambodia pure line After ordering trial for 4.95 stole 89. 00 out of my account for one bottle called they said I was a member I NEVER agreed to that Internet
Author: Flat rock , Michigan Weightloss Programs: Garçon is Cambodia pure line Internet

Aug 26 2016
Garcinia Active/Slim Cleanse Detox When purchasing the Natural Garcina @ 10:30 pm I noticed after putting my information into the one screen that Natural Cleanse Detox popped up, but I did not fill in those fields. I declined the offer. My gut feeling when I saw this screen, I felt something was not right.This is business has bad practices that must be reported right away. Tampa Florida Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Active Slim Tampa, Florida

Aug 17 2016
Nutra Pure I ordered the free sample of Garcinia Cambogia where you just had to pay for the shipping! Now I'm being charged $79.68 for something that I didn't order!! Draper Utah Author: Marine City, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Pure Nationwide

Aug 14 2016
Pure Water Solutions Larry Foster Water Purification Scam Hoiuston Texas
Refunded Author: Houston, Texas Plumbing: Pure Water Solutions Hoiuston, Texas

Aug 14 2016
Pure life green coffee I want to cancel my order with them and they keep charging my bank account for $85.00 every month Tampa Florida Author: Dalhart, Texas Weightloss Programs: Pure life green coffee Tampa , Florida

Aug 13 2016
Pure Play Poker No Reply, malfunctioning San Francisco Internet Author: NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nevada Offshore Gambling: Pure Play Poker Internet
33, Report #1321997

Aug 11 2016
02:04 PM They offered to give me free 14 days trail of slim phen garçon is cambogia and offered other two products for prices show and I turned them down and just accepted one price on trail for 14 days with $4.95 shipping. But charged me for colon cleanse for $24.95. S***!!! Internet Author: Brandon, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Internet

Aug 10 2016
Garcinia Pure Green Coffee Pure Total Scam!! DO NOT trust these lying, stealing people. Santa Ana California Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Pure Santa Ana, California

Aug 08 2016
PURELINE i called to get a free sample and i asked them right off the bat do i have to order anything after this free sample there answer was no you do not we just want your feed back on the product there is no future obligation then low and be hold i just received a bottle of pure line Garcinia Comboggia Tampa Florida Author: Twin falls, Idaho Weightloss Programs: PURELINE Tampa , Florida

Aug 08 2016
Pure Health Discounts Unable to locate order. Poor Customer Service. Very rude! Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Pure Health Discounts Internet
37, Report #1320914

Aug 05 2016
Mobiloans Unreasonable finance charge added almost 15% to my loan balance over a matter of minutes. Marksville Louisiana Pure Garbage Author: El Cajon, California Loans: Mobiloans Internet
38, Report #1320573

Optimum mango cleanse Optimum scam cleanse Santa Anna California Internet
Author: Highlands, Texas Weightloss Programs: Optimum mango cleanse Internet
39, Report #1320576

Aug 03 2016
Pure Line Garcinia Auto-Ship Scam, Free-trial scam Tampa Florida Author: Boise, Idaho Weightloss Programs: Pure Line Garcinia Internet
40, Report #1320499

Aug 03 2016
Great American Finance Company GAFCO This company starts calling and emailing at 1 day past the due date. I know better than to talk to them in the past they would not let me off of the phone until I give them a date that I will pay, though I do not know when I can pay. Chicago Illinois I HAVE THE GARNISHMENT HERE IN FRONT OF ME Author: Chicago, Illinois Loan Brokers: Great American Finance Company Chicago, Illinois
41, Report #1319492

Jul 28 2016
Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT LOSS-1-855-480-5027-FULFILMENT CENTER-PO BOX 7700, NORCROSS, GA 30091OTHER #-1-855-865-2162 I DID NOT AUTHORIZED SHIPMENT OF PILLS. NORCROSS Georgia Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Norcross Georgia  Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Derma-Soft Pure-Cell Ordered a trial (16) days -- company started trial based on order and not shipment which means there was no time to really evaluate the producr. Internet Pure Cell Derma Soft SCAM Author: Monroe , Connecticut Eye Care: Derma-Soft Internet

Jul 25 2016
PuraVida Lifstyles PVL Lifestyles Destinations, Sunset Royal Resort, Pure Life Lifestyles, Sunbay Travel High Pressure Rip Off Fast Talking Missrepresenters Cancun Quintaroo Please Contact Us with Information Author: Edmonton, AB, Alberta Travel Services: PuraVida Lifstyles Cancun, Mexico

Jul 21 2016
optimal garcinia cambogia Absolute mango cleanse when I tried to cancel before the 14 day trial was up, they tried to extent the trial for 30 days. they kept trying to change my mind and argued with me. after two phone calls they finally cancelled my account. santa Ana California
Author: alvarado, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: optimal garcinia cambogia santa Ana , California

Jul 21 2016
Pure Line Garcinia Forskolin Colon Cleanse Total Scam and Rip Off San Ramon California Author: McHenry, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pure Line San Ramon, California

Jul 20 2016
PURE LINE Tampa Florida Update Author: BoonesMill, Virginia Weightloss Programs: PURE LINE Tampa, Florida

Jul 19 2016
Pure line I ordered Garcia at a reduced cost,then they bill my credit card $79.00 whom I did not authorize,this is a real rip off,i have filed a complaint with my Bank. Tampa Florida Author: Richmond, West Virginia Employees: Pure line Tampa, Florida

Jul 19 2016
Videoblocks Videoblocks is a scam... pure bait and switch Reston, VA Virginia Author: Spanish Fork, Utah On-Line Business: Videoblocks Reston, VA, Virginia

Jul 17 2016
Pure line Scam, fake trial, ignored call to cancel Internet Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Pure line Internet

Jul 16 2016
Nature Hills Nursery Refused to replace the trees that died even though they guarantee their product Omaha, Nebraska Nationwide Author: Richland, Washington Nurseries: Nature Hills Nursery Nationwide